Boss Punishes Husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you must remember that for Imran and for everyone in office, you are Sara. You must not tell them anything about Rajesh, or that you are married."

Shaina asked in a serious tone, "Are you clear on this aspect?"

Priyanka replied with some sadness in voice, "Yes ma'am, I am clear that my name is Sara, and I have neither a husband nor a boyfriend."

"Good. You should make the most of your time in this one year. You are getting an opportunity that very few girls get. I can assure you, life will be very pleasant for you if you let me and Imran help you," Shaina tried to reassure Priyanka.

By now Priyanka had finished two glasses of wine and had started feeling the effect of the alcohol in her system. Shaina felt that it was time to leave Priyanka and head back to her home.

"Ok darling, now you should go to bed and I will also go home," said Shaina.

"Ok ma'am," Priyanka said as both of them got up from the couch.

"Just one thing before I leave dear. You need to call me as Shaina. Ma'am is only meant for our chauffeur Ganpat," Shaina said while opening the door.

"Ok ma'am, er, I mean Shaina," Priyanka replied with a smile.

After Shaina had left, Priyanka finished the remaining wine in her glass and somehow managed to drag herself to bed.

She was fast asleep the moment she hit the bed.

12