Boss to Good Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
She can't resist what she truly needs
2.5k words
4.56
33.2k
18

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina chewed her fingernails, brow furrowed once again as she pondered what to do with Bill. On one hand, she could pretend nothing happened, keep on a game face until the awkwardness passed on and go on with her life. Or she could call Bill into her office. And she knew that he would know what was up as soon as she called him.

Her mind logically listed all the reason she should stay away, but her sopping wet cunt was winning the war. It had been a week since that fateful lunch and she'd been careful to keep away from Bill. However, they did work together and she had to interact with him for the sake of her job. So while she kept her distance, she still had to watch him walk through the office, hear his voice on client calls and watch his fingers move over his keyboard. Each one of those things threw her back to that moment, that moment when she was screaming in ecstasy. She was hornier now than she'd ever been and nothing could satisfy her. She kept hoping that Bill would make a move and take the choice away from her, she knew she couldn't resist. But she also knew that Bill was forcing her to make a conscious choice as to what she wanted. Just as he had made her beg to cum, he was going to make her ask for what was next willingly.

Nina watched him through the blind slats of her office, remembering the feel of his fingers working her. She slid her hand under her desk, reaching under her skirt to touch herself, hoping to relieve some of the tension. Her breath caught at how soaking wet she was, it wouldn't take much to bring herself to orgasm right now. Just as she was parting her slit to get to her hard nub, Bill looked at her through the blinds. It was like lighting ran through her body and she knew she couldn't stop. She picked up the phone and dialed.

Bill picked up "Yes?"

"Come here" Nina breathed and hung up.

She watched Bill smile a wicked grin and lock his computer. He took his time straightening his shirt, adjusting his pants and strolling towards her office. He sauntered through her open office door, one eyebrow raised and took a seat in front of her desk. Bill didn't say a word, just leaned back in the chair and spread his legs a little. He watched her, eyes hot, and waited.

Nina got up and closed the door, taking a deep breath as she did so. She tilted the blinds shut, effectively closing off the office to the rest of the floor and granting them a measure of privacy. Normally she kept everything open, so if it was closed everyone knew to leave her alone. She turned and looked at Bill, who was tracing every inch of her body with his eyes like she was wearing nothing but skin-tight latex.

The silence grew thick, the anticipation of what they both knew was going to happen filling the space like a pink elephant. He waited, still, needing to hear her make her choice.

Nina breathed in again "So."

Bill watched, still no word.

Nina breathed out harshly, willing him to say something but knowing he would not. "I've been thinking a lot."

"And?" he drawled slowly, the sound of his voice eating away at the last resolves she had.

"I want this." She blushed, ashamed to hear herself admit it out loud.

"You want what?"

"I want you."

"You want me to what? I don't understand." Bill looked deep into her eyes, knowing full well what she wanted but wanting to see how far she would go to get it.

"I want you...like you were before. When we went to lunch." Nina looked down, still red and unable to meet his eyes with her admission.

"I see." Bill steepled his hands and leaned even further back in the chair, drinking in the sight of her need under hooded eyes. "You've thought about this, and what it would mean?"

"yes", she said softly.

"To be clear, this means you are giving yourself over to me, by choice. You are voluntarily giving me permission to use you, fuck you and make you cum harder than you've ever cum in your life. That is what you mean, yes?"

Her breath caught sharply. She didn't quite mean that, but at the same time it sounded exactly like what she wanted. She nodded.

"Say it."

"I want you to use me, fuck me and make me cum harder that I've ever cum in my life".

"Ask me. And say please."

"Will you please use me?" Nina stuttered, unable to get the rest of it out.

"Perhaps. Three rules. One, the safe word is vanilla. If at any time you want me to stop what I'm doing, say vanilla and I will instantly stop. However, we will not resume. Everything will go back to what was before. Understand?"

" yes"

"Second. You will do what I tell you. When I tell you, where I tell you. If you want me to use you, you need to make me want to use you. That happens when you do as I tell you. I promise, if you make me want to use you, you will be happier and more sexually satisfied than you have ever been. Got it?"

"yes". Nina was leaning against the door now, her knees weak from the conversation.

"Third. This is between us. What we have, or will have, will never work without trust. I will never betray you, and you will do the same. We do not talk about anything, except to each other. We both have too much to lose, and as much as I want to fuck you, I won't risk my life over it. As far as anyone knows, we are friends and co-workers only. We will need to keep that in mind always. Understand?"

"yes" Nina nodded her head, relieved that they were in agreement with each other.

"Good. Now, I have been dreaming of you calling me in here since our lunch. It makes me very, vey happy to know you want this as much as I do. My cock has been rock hard for a week."

Nina, unable to help herself, felt her eyes drop to his crotch, very much on display in his position in the chair. She could see the large bulge front and center and her mouth involuntarily opened into a soft o with a quick breath. Her breasts pushed against her white blouse with the inhale, straining the third button.

Bill watched her intake of breath, the strain against her shirt.

"Unbutton your shirt" he ordered.

"But..." she started.

"No. Rule two. What I say, when I say, where I say. You agreed. Unbutton your shirt".

Nina brought her hands up, clumsily unbuttoning her blouse and exposing the nude-colored bra underneath.

Bill cocked his head to the side. " You have beautiful tits, and they should always be on display. From now on, it's sexy lingerie. You must be able to open it from the front, see your nipples through it or have one of those half bras that don't cover your nipples at all. I want to have free access to them at all times. Got it?"

Nina nodded, suddenly ashamed that she wasn't wearing something sexier.

Bill grunted. "Lift your skirt."

Nina slowly lifted her skirt, showing him the regular control top pantyhose and bikini panties she had put on that morning.

He clucked. "No, no, no. If you wear pantyhose, it should be stockings, the thigh high kind with garters. And no panties, ever. Just as I want free access to your tits, I want that to your pussy too. You are mine, to touch as I please. Understand?"

Nina nodded, unable to say anything.

" Take them off. Now. The pantyhose in the trash. The panties, give to me. The bra, I don't give a fuck. I just don't want to see it on you."

Nina removed her shoes so she could slide down the pantyhose and the panties. She threw the pantyhose in the trash and came close to Bill so she could hand him her panties. She stood in front of him as she took her shirt off to get to her bra as he asked. After a minute or two, she was standing in front of him in nothing but her skirt, the bra and shirt tossed onto her desk.

Bill smiled and leaned forward, cupping her breasts in his hands. He slowly extended his thumbs to gently brush her nipples, making them pull harder and tighter against his touch. He rubbed them softly and then pulled his right hand away, leaving his left to torment her hard nipple. The right slid under her skirt. " Spread them" he murmured.

Nina spread her legs, giving him access to the waterfall that was her cunt. He stroked gently, softly, so tender she could barely feel him until he found her clit. He pinched it, twisted, rubbed his fingers together, driving her desire up.

"On your knees." Bill moved his hand to her shoulder, pushing her down.

Nina found herself on her knees, hot, wet, naked from the waist up, at eye level with Bill's bulging crotch.

"Hands behind your back. Unless I tell you otherwise, your hands stay there."

Nina nodded again, mouth dry in anticipation.

Bill looked down at her, tits on display, on her knees for him, willing to do whatever he said. His cock swelled even bigger, if it was possible. The restriction of his pants was too much.

"Undo my pants." he commanded. Nina moved her hands to his crotch. "No!" he said, and slapped her face gently. " I told you, hands behind your back unless I say otherwise." Nina frowned, taken aback at the slap, but turned on even more.

"Use your mouth" he demanded.

Nina leaned forward, bringing her face into his crotch. She struggled to undo the button, managing after a little while and then brought the zipper down with her teeth. She could feel his erection pulsing behind his boxers and her mouth moistened at the thought of what else he would make her do.

Bill looked down at Nina, watching her try so hard to free his cock from his pants. He wanted to cum then and there, but wanted to drag this out. He cupped her head with his hand, tangling his fingers in her hair and holding her there, mouth to his boxer covered dick.

"You want to suck my dick, don't you?"

Nina nodded, ashamed to say the truth, that she was desperate to get his cock in her mouth.

Bill used his left hand to pull his dick free from his pants and his boxers, hard as cement and leaking juice from the tip. His right held her head steady, and he slapped her face with his cock.

"This is what you want, isn't it. Say it!"

Nina closed her eyes and nodded, unable to say the words.

"Look at me. Tell me you want to suck my cock."

Nina looked up at him, eyes dark with passion, panting, mouth wet, wanting his cock more than anything. "I want to suck your cock" she said softly, willing him to give it to her.

"Tell me you want my cum". Bill let go of her hair and traveled his hand down her back, pushing her forward so her ass came into reach. He grabbed it tight, then slapped it hard. He continued to let his fingers walk down her crack, until they came into contact with her dripping hot cunt. He stroked her.

"Tell me you want my cum, slut" he said as he teased her clit with his skilled hands.

Nina quivered, at the edge of cumming herself and whispered" I want your cum". Bill heard her and grinned again, determined to make her so horny she'd do anything for him.

"Lick my balls. If you do that good enough maybe I'll let you suck it". Bill continued to tease her pussy, while Nina lurched forward with her tongue, licking his balls like they were candy.

Bill drove his fingers all around her cunt, careful to drive her to the edge of an orgasm without pushing her over. When she came close, he stopped and grabbed her head. "Take it!" he said and buried his prick full into her mouth, driving it into her throat. Nina gagged, not used to taking so much all at once. He held her still and pulled back slightly, letting her get her breath before plunging back deep. " That's a good girl, you take my cock. Suck it good and deep, every inch. That's my good girl". Nina struggled to take it all, turned on like never before by his voice and his words. She was so desperate to please she would have done anything.

Bill watched Nina, on her knees, struggling to take his cock into her throat and had never seen anything so beautiful. "Look at me" he demanded.

Nina looked up, eyes dark and mouth full. Bill was lost in the sight and said "Yeah, that's where you belong. On your knees, servicing my cock. That's where you should be always. Because you're my personal little cocksucker, aren't you? My horny, desperate slutty little fucktoy. You want me to fuck your mouth. You crave my cum, don't you, my little bitch?"

Nina almost came from his words alone. She'd never been talked to like that, but he was right. She was his fucktoy, his little bitch. She needed his cock down her throat, needed his cum! She tried to agree but her mouth was full with his dick, and all she could manage was an "unhfuuhhh" He grabbed her head and pumped her face.

"I'm going to cum all over your slutty little face. And then I'm going to make you scream my name while you wear my spunk, you dirty bitch. You want that, don't you?" Bill fucked her mouth while he let loose with his words, driving her crazy. She wanted it, wanted it so bad all she could do was muffle another "yahuughhh" while swallowing his huge dick.

Bill heard her muffled agreement and pulled her head back with his left hand while he worked his dick with his right. " Look at me and open your mouth. Give me your tongue!" he demanded.

Nina looked at his face and his cock, willing his sperm to come splashing out onto her lips. "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, BITTCHHHHHH!" Bill grunted as he exploded, splashing his hot cream all over her tongue and lips, with spurts going into her hair and covering her cheeks and chin. Nina was covered in cum. Quickly he grabbed her and threw her onto the desk, spreading her legs and attacking her pussy with his mouth. Nina screamed and came instantly.

Bill stood over Nina, admiring how she looked. He whipped out his phone and took a few pics of her there, topless, legs spread and covered in his cum. She was his. He tucked in and zipped up, then left her office, closing the door quietly behind him.