Boss to Good Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
She can't resist what she truly needs.
1.7k words
4.46
22.1k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one o'clock, Bill knocked on the door. "Ready?"

"Sure am!" Nina exclaimed happily. She locked her PC, grabbed her bag and walked to the door. Together they exited the building and made their way to his truck. He opened the door for her and she settled in. He climbed in, started it up and put it in drive, the destination unknown to her. She assumed it was to their usual spot at the park.

Bill eyed her in the passenger seat, noting her slightly opened legs and lips. She was learning well; one of her lessons was to be ready for him at all times. She was never to have her legs or her mouth closed, as they should always be open to accept his hardness whenever he felt like giving it to her. Seeing her there, open, wearing his collar, dressed as a schoolgirl got him so hard he felt like he was going to split his skin.

"Undo your shirt. Let me see you." Bill watched her intake of breath, knowing she did not want to obey here out in the open. Her fingers rose tentatively to the buttons of her shirt and she worked them reluctantly. Soon they were all undone and her shirt gapped open except for where her seatbelt held it tight. Nina breathed harshly and kept her eyes cast down, unwilling to meet the gaze of any passing drivers that might see her like this.

"Spread your shirt. Put those beautiful tits on display for me."

Nina pulled her shirt open, tucking the edges against her sides. This put her breasts fully out in the open, exaggerated against the seatbelt holding her tight. She bit her lip and clenched her fists, wanting to please Bill yet fighting against her nature to cover up.

"Good girl. You are beautiful, and the world should see you just like this. Stay there."

They continued their drive, making their way down the now familiar route to the park, Nina exposed to all who happened to look. They passed a few folks who did double takes and then immediately shook their head disbelieving what they had seen. After a few minutes, they pulled up next to a truck going the same way at the red light. The driver looked down at Nina and almost spit out his coffee. He caught Bill's eye and smiled big, nodding his head in approval. Bill smiled back and cocked his head, in an invitation to follow. As the red light changed, Bill pulled ahead and the trucker melted into the lane behind him, unable to resist the temptation of seeing where this would lead. Nina, her eyes kept down in humiliation, didn't see the exchange or the truck behind them as they pulled into the park.

Bill brought the truck to a halt, wheels crunching on the gravel. He put it in park, shut off the engine and pushed his seat back, providing ample room behind the wheel.

He turned to look at Nina, "Are you still grateful for my gifts?". As he asked, he noticed the truck pull in beside them, although Nina, lost in her own thoughts didn't notice.

She looked at Bill and breathed, "Oh yes, I am grateful. May I show you?"

Bill nodded and waited for her to undo her seatbelt and lean over to him. She leaned in to give him a deep kiss before reaching for his belt. It only took a minute to undo his belt, unzip his pants and wrap her small hand around his hardness. Nina looked him in the eye as she licked her lips and asked "May I?"

Bill nodded again and leaned his head back against the seat, noting the truck driver's interest in what was happening. As Nina got on her knees on the seat and lowered her lips to his member, Bill reached over and slid up her skirt, exposing her ass clearly to the driver next to them. Bill massaged her cheeks, gripping them and kneading them, eliciting a moan from Nina. Within a few seconds she had repositioned herself to give Bill better access, hopefully to entice him to touch her dripping wet pussy. The reposition spread her cheeks slightly, showing not only her swollen lips but also the winking jewel buried in her rear hole. Bill saw the truck driver's lips purse and eyebrows raise. He could tell the driver had a clear view of Nina's backside and he could probably see the rhythmic movements of Nina's head as she worked his cock with her mouth. He decided to give the driver a show, even if Nina didn't' know it.

Bill raised his hand and brought it down sharply on her ass, eliciting a squeal of surprise from Nina. Nina, as her mouth was full couldn't fully vocalize but her strangled squeal was enough to let Bill know he had hit the right spot. She sped up her movements, unable to contain the passion that Bill's spanks brought out in her. Bill lightly traced the lips of her wetness, teasing her before slapping her again on the other cheek. Bill looked over at the truck driver, whose mouth was hanging open as his eyes were locked on Nina's reddening cheeks. Bill spanked her again, and again, pleased with her rapidly increasing enthusiasm. He continued to alternate the spanks with the light teasing as she sucked him harder and harder, desperate to cum and to make him cum. The truck driver had leaned back in his seat and Bill couldn't tell but was fairly sure the driver's left hand had found a matching rhythm to Nina.

"That's a good girl, suck it just like that. Oh, yeah, you like that don't you?" Bill's left hand had tangled in her hair, pushing her head to exactly where he wanted it while his right found the plug and pushed on it. Nina, lost in the haze of sensation of being filled in her mouth and her ass barely heard anything but " good girl". This inflamed her need to please and she worked her tongue around his head faster. She needed to taste him, to have his seed cover her tongue, granting her the stimulus she needed to cum herself.

Bill moved his right hand to her dangling nipple and tweaked it, twisting and pulling on it as he thrust into her mouth. Abruptly he grabbed her hair with his left and pulled her lips from him, shooting his thick hot load all over her lips and chin while viciously pinching her nipple. Nina's lips parted to squeal again from the pain in her nipple and immediately was gagged on the salty cock cream Bill was shooting onto her face and in her open mouth. Bill let go after he finished his intense pulses and Nina looked up at him, her face a panting, filthy mess.

"Leave it there. Wear me. You know you love it. Cumslut."

Nina pulled back, pussy throbbing with need, her ass stinging and red, nipple sore, face covered. She settled back into her seat, panting and wet and tried to close her shirt even though her hands were shaking.

"Leave it." Bill commanded her to stay as she was as he zipped up and resettled himself. He looked over at Nina, keenly aware of how frustrated she was. "Look to your right."

Nina looked over and saw the truck driver's big grin at the cum that was covering her face. Her mouth fell open in surprise, completely embarrassed that this stranger had witnessed her performing.

"That man just saw you play the whore for me. Look at you. Tits out, cunt wet, ass plugged, cum all over your face. He saw you suck my cock and love it. He knows you are a slut. My slut. And that makes you even wetter, doesn't it?"

Nina nodded, ashamed that it was true. She was soaked.

"I thought so. Touch yourself. Get yourself off while you wear my juice and he watches."

Nina looked over, mortified.

"You can come now, as I've said, or you can wait. And I don't know how long that will be." Bill scowled, unappreciative of her lack of cooperation.

Nina briefly weighed the humiliation she would feel against the amount of time she could possibly be denied and brought her fingertips to her drenched opening. She closed her eyes and let her fingers start the circular motion that got her every time. As her fingers moved faster and her breath came quicker, Bill ordered "Look at him while you work your pussy. Look him in the eye and know you are a toy. You can only come at the whim of a man who controls you."

Nina opened her eyes and looked at the driver next to them. She saw his eyes cast down, looking at her working herself and was ashamed that she could be brought this low. The need Bill engendered in her couldn't be controlled. She continued to finger herself, faster and faster, wanting to please Bill and come before he could change his mind. She got right to the edge and heard:

"Stop. Right there. No further."

Nina groaned in frustration, pleading with Bill to let her cum, to which he showed a complete indifference.

"No. You don't deserve it. You questioned my command, which means no orgasm for you. You are being punished until I change my mind. Buckle up."

With that, Bill nodded to the driver who saluted with a smile and put the truck in reverse. He drove back to work, oblivious to the tears welling in Nina's eyes and the tortured breaths she exhaled. He parked, went around to her side to open the door and let her out. She still had his cum on her face and she moved to wipe it off. "No", he said, slapping her cheek. "You can rub it in, but you may not clean it off. I want to look at you the rest of the day knowing you are wearing me." Nina obeyed, rubbing his juice into her skin.

As they walked back into the building, Bill told her " Don't you dare cum until I give you permission. If you do, I will know. And you will be sorry."

Nina hung her head, desperate to cum and to serve Bill. She went into her office and shut the door, so incredibly turned on from what had just transpired that she had to separate herself from the general population.

The hours passed and no word from Bill. Dejectedly, Nina locked her PC in preparation for the end of the day and a difficult return home.