Boss to Good Girl Ch. 06

Story Info
She can't resist what she truly needs.
1.1k words
4.24
20.9k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina opened the door to her house, despondent from her lack of satisfaction from the day. She loved what Bill made her do, and she longed to make him happy, but it had been so long and she was so desperate for relief. How long was he going to leave her like this?

She saw her husband Desi waiting for her on the couch in the living room. "I've been thinking about that outfit all day. Come here." Nina closed and locked the door behind her. She exhaled, wondering how in the hell she was going to handle this. She'd extracted the butt plug before she left work, but she was still on edge and under Bill's command to not cum until he gave permission.

Slowly she walked to where Desi sat and pasted a small grin on her face. She didn't feel it, but was resolute in her will to fake what she had to.

"Hmm. You look good. Twirl for me." Nina took a step back and twirled, her skirt gracefully floating upward and revealing her thigh highs underneath. Desi leaned forward and put his hands on her legs, spanning the juncture where fabric met skin. He looked up her in the eyes as his hands slid upward.

"You should wear these all the time. I like them. You look like a schoolgirl. A naughty schoolgirl. Have you been naughty?" As he spoke, his palms reached the curve of her cheeks. She could feel their heat and longed for one split second for a hard spanking. Immediately she blushed and brought her thoughts back to Bill, feeling guilty for wanting Desi to spank her.

She looked at Desi and shook her head.

He grinned at her. "I think you have. And you know what naughty girls need!" She opened her mouth to protest but in an instant, Desi had scooped her up and laid her across his lap. One hand caught her hands behind her back while the other lifted her skirt. He wrapped one leg around one of hers and had her trapped with no effort at all. Nina could feel his hardness against her ribs and clenched her eyes shut, knowing what was going to happen but bracing herself against it. Due to Bill's conditioning, she wasn't sure if she could take Desi spanking her without cumming.

Desi brought his hand down with a slap. It wasn't hard, not like Bill, but it made a thwack sound and set her to squirming. Desi noted the squirm and followed up with his fingers tracing the inside of her thighs, just tracing the outline of her lips through her thong. Nina squirmed even more, trying to move away from Desi's teasing. Desi smacked her again, harder this time, enough so she could feel warmth where his hand had landed. And again on the other cheek, before teasing her again through her panties.

"I think you like this. Your panties are soaked. You want more, don't you?" Desi spanked her again, both cheeks, quickly, harder than before. These stung and brought tears to her eyes. She shook her head, not trusting herself to say no because she didn't mean it. She did like it, and she did want more. But she didn't want to like it. She wanted this for Bill, not Desi, and she felt like a slut for wanting it from him. Would she want it from any man that wanted to do this to her? Was she truly a slut like Bill said?

Desi released her hands and slid his hand up her back to grab her hair. He fisted it and pulled back at the same time as he laid down 2 more hard spanks on her quickly reddening cheeks. He pushed her hip to slide her off his lap, bringing her to her knees in front of him, hair still imprisoned in his left hand.

"Undo your shirt." Nina quickly undid her buttons, exposing her chest to the open air. Desi eyed her appreciatively and dug his other hand in her hair.

"You know what else naughty girls need? They need something to do, something to keep them out of trouble. And I know just what you can do." Desi pulled her head to his crotch, rubbing her face across the bulge behind his zipper.

"Unzip it. Show me you know what to do, or I'll have to spank you again". Nina quickly undid his pants, thinking she could do this for Desi without getting off, but more spanks may just send her over the edge. She freed his hardness and looked up at him, licking her lips as she did so. Nina was ashamed at how bad she wanted him in her mouth, at how hungry she was to suck him off. She thought she must be a slut, she didn't care who fed her. The knowledge made her blush, and Desi didn't fail to notice.

"Blushing are you? That must mean you want me to spank you. Is that what you want?" Desi watched his wife licking her lips in front of him. She shook her head no, but he didn't believe her. He leaned forward and picked her up, depositing her on the couch with him, face down in his lap with her ass within smacking distance of his left hand. His right pushed her towards his erect cock and his left came down hard. "Take it!"

Nina opened up and took him fully into her mouth. She immediately started sucking, working her tongue against him, knowing she would have to get him off as fast as possible to avoid cumming herself. She bobbed and sucked, tongued and deep throated as his hand pounded a fast beat on her cheeks. They swiftly became red and swollen, as red and swollen as her pussy. Desi let up just a bit, just enough to notice how ready she was. He played with her, teased her, brought her to the edge that she was fighting so hard not to go over. However, Desi knew her and had learned her secrets long ago. As he neared his own edge, he got rougher with Nina, and when he finally came, filling her mouth with his salty delicious spunk he pinched her clit. That strong sensation combined with the taste of the cream she so craved made her cum and Nina bucked, gulping down his seed while drenching his hand in her juice.

Desi's hand still rested on her head, and through his post orgasmic haze he realized that Nina hadn't gotten up to spit him out. He realized she had swallowed his load, and that almost made him surge again. She never swallowed. While she always let him explode in her mouth, she always got up to spit after. Desi was amazed. He looked at his wife in wonder, and she looked up at him, face red still, slightly ashamed and knowing he would wonder what had gotten into her. Knowing he would expect this again.