Boss's Delight

Story Info
A mostly lesbian experiments with sex in the Office.
5.4k words
4.46
118.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers

I am a widowed, middle aged business executive. I lost my spouse to a plane crash. As a result, I inherited the family business to run, either that or let existing management run it for me. Rocky of myself and unsure, I stepped in, and with the assistance of my staff, had weathered the storm, and now was ready to make the business fly again. Unbelievable in this day and age, I learned flirting with reps makes for good business. Give just enough to leave them wanting to return to my company, but not provide more than a tease. Until Jacob Simpson, he pushed the envelope, hands wandering, comments made, suggestions offered on how to receive a major new order. He knew I would die if my company failed. And he took advantage of that fact.

Before we go there, let's review my history.

Being 5'11" tall was not a good thing growing up. Athletic, lithe, and raw boned, I was taunted often about my sexual preferences. I never experimented with my girlfriends. I could not even imagine the feel of a woman, the thought repulsed me. I avoided massages because someone, either male or female, would touch my body. As I went through college, I met, dated, and finally married a hell of a man. He has been my only sexual partner in life until this time. He fit me perfectly. Tall at 6'6", athletic earning a football scholarship, and bright, we had successfully raised a family, grew our business, and lived a happy life. Family sports kept us active, fit, and involved. Now gone through a tragic accident, he left me and my family with the foundation to be successful in the future.

I missed sex. Plain, simple, and straight to the point, I missed getting my brains fucked out. We had had an extremely aggressive, fulfilling sex life. It ended suddenly with his death. But, I got involved with running the business, so thoughts of sex escaped me. At my age, maybe it was not really important anymore. And then Sam came into the picture. By accident actually, but never the less, he came into the picture. An accountant at the plant, he reminded me of my late husband many years earlier. He was vibrant, talkative, easy going, and flirted with me. I was flattered.

Sam, 30ish, tall, broad shouldered, blond hair, tanned, looked good in anything he wore. I smelled him, watched him, noted his mannerisms, got peeks of his "cock and ball" adjustments when he had to make the adjustments. I listened to his voice, heard his laughter, saw his eyes sparkle. I touched his arm, sat close to him as we poured over the crunched numbers. I asked for his advice. Suddenly, I knew I needed him. My body yearned, my loins ached, my mind lost thought to my growing lust.

I scheduled a meeting with him for Saturday morning. There, I took the initiative, and literally raped my subordinate. I fucked his brains out, repeatedly. He was reluctant, but I overcame his objections, and dominated him. He was now my plaything. I rewarded him well. Now the opportunity came for increased production if we succeeded in our bid for the additional work.

I had him prepare the budgets for the company, with and without the new order so we worked hard over several days and late evenings. He assisted in preparation of the bid as well. Unknown to him, I was going to use him is securing the award of the order.

And now back to Jason. Numerous times, he had tossed out the comments that let it be known, he was interested in a MFM threesome. Each time, I assumed he pursued it on his business trips, away from home, with time for play. Not much more thought was given his desires. Until a plan hatched inside my brain.

My mind kept returning to the Saturday morning escapade that eventually led to our award of the new order. I had overworked my subordinate, Sam, to gain an upper hand and receive the order. Using my office, I scheduled a meeting for Jason to arrive half an hour after Sam and I started for the day. I knew I would have Sam buck naked, cock buried in my sweet cunt, and allow Mr. Simpson to find us in the middle of our lust. The plan worked splendidly. I got royally fucked, two men filling every hole, cum, lots of cum splattered over my body, and most importantly, gave Jason his fantasy. I allowed him to suck Sam's cock dry after we had fucked. I had shared Sam with the client rep, I had manipulated the situation to have my Sam fucked, sucked, bucked, and provided the client with a threesome fantasy I knew he desired.

Time pasted quickly. Our group, with new orders under our belts, started to rehire workers temporarily furloughed. We had to meet severe time crunches, and would be required to do what it took to meet all requirements as set forth in the agreement.

For the past several weeks, my sex with Sam had been absolutely fantastic. We fucked like demons. I could not get enough of him. He initiated our sex encounters often, even surprising me as to the frequency, and the forcefulness of our sex acts. It was lust, pure, sexual lust. Our bodies needing, craving sex. Our organs constantly engorged, my clit throbbed at the site of him. Mindless, lustful, hammering, sex. I could not describe it any other way.

As we ramped up operations to meet our increased demand, a temp service sent us a young, female administrative assistant. We quickly grew to realize this young woman, Briana, had tremendous skills. A full time music teacher at the local high school, she taught music lessons on the side, and temped when she had the time. Bright, articulate, eager to work, she was a good addition, even on a temporary basis. Being 5'8" tall, slender, soft hands, she easily made her place with the staff.

Briana did not really cause me any problems. However, her desk was just outside my office. And with me playing Sam's flute on more than one occasion, I would watch her face as we exited the office. I definitely saw a slight smile as Sam would pass her. She would hang her head slightly, lower her eyes, and her manner changed ever so slightly. On one late Friday morning, after Sam had come to my office, I ripped his cock from his pants, hungrily sucked his cock, draining his balls in record time. As Sam exited, she reached her finger to the corner of my mouth as we exited my office. She quickly drew the fingertip to her mouth, and sucked the finger deep into her mouth. She winked at me, grinned at Sam, and returned to sit at her desk.

I stood dumbfounded. Turning, I reentered my office, pushing the door nearly closed. My mind was racing. Had I had a drop of my cum still on her lips at the corner of my mouth? Did she actually do what I thought she did? Was it for show? I got lost in my next project. Thoughts of Briana slipped to the background.

Several times during the afternoon, my pussy twinged big time. Sam had just got me started. Now, I was craving a hard cock, buried deep in my wet cunt. I wanted Sam to taste my sweet pussy. After a grueling conference call, I called his extension. In a lowered, husky voice, I requested his presence in my office immediately.

"Sam, I want you to lick my pussy! I want to suck my clit into your mouth! I want to feel my thighs wrap around your head, holding tight, your tongue buried in my pussy! I want to feel your body arch against my mouth, sucking my clit deep between your teeth! I want you to feel my orgasm pulse through my crotch! I want to flood your mouth with my juices!" I whispered into the phone. I stroked my mound, arching my hips to flatten my hand over my engorged clit.

Within just a couple minutes, Sam was at my door. Quitting time, I figured we would be alone for the evening.

"Briana, we are not to be disturbed," Sam instructed her. Walking in, Sam closed the door. I moved to the door, lifted my skirt just above my pussy. Sliding one hand down, my fingers slipped beneath my brightly colored panties. Spreading my feet slightly, pushing my mound forward, my fingers slipped between the lips of my wet cunt. "Boss says she is dripping!" I whispered. I rotated my hips, teasingly, nastily for his viewing. Pulling my hand out, I presented my hand palm up, fingers glistening from the wetness. Extending my tongue, I licked my fingers, starting at the palm, and pulling my hand down, my fingers raking across my extended tongue. My eyes were closed.

Sam moved quickly, dropping to his knees in front of me. Pushing gently, I leaned back against the door. He ripped my panties down my legs, exposing my soft, hair covered mound. He leaned forward, inhaling my muskiness. My hand reached to the top of his head, my fingers lacing in his hair. Extending his tongue, he pulled me forward firmly. He sucked my clit into his mouth as I ground my mound on his mouth and nose. With each thrust of my hips, I bounced gently on the door. It made noise each time I thrust against his tongue.

He reached to me, pulling my mound deep on his tongue. He nipped at my extended, engorged clit. I humped his face. "Yes baby!" I whispered. "Fuck me with your tongue!" I grunted as he thrashed my clit over the inside of his teeth. My body sunk down slightly, lowering my cunt deeper on his mouth. I molded against the door, allowing him to ravage my wet, inviting cunt at will. He slid his right hand up the inside of my thigh. His fingertips parted my soaked lips. He pushed two fingers into my hole, pushing firmly, sliding deep with his initial thrust up into my body. A loud grunt escaped me. He thrust quickly in and out of my hole as he held my clit firmly between his teeth. His tongue danced over my clit.

I humped Sam's face harder. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" I grunted over and over. My thighs quivered. I held his head firmly, pulling him tighter against my wet slit. He pounded my hole unmercifully. His fingers glistened with my wetness. I started growling, deep inside my body. He glanced at my face. Contorted, I had my head thrown back against the door, writhing with each thrust of his fingers deep into my body. My growl grew louder, a low, guttural scream emanated from deep within. He knew I was close. His thrusts grew more intense, my hips driving forward, my cunt opening wider, sucking his tongue deep, demanding that he thrash my clit. Within seconds, my body froze, my hips thrust forward. Breathing stopped! I ground my clit on his mouth. Simultaneously, my body exploded as my orgasm took hold, ripping through my loins. He focused on sucking my clit, mashing, sucking, and washing over it with his tongue. My knees buckled, allowing me to slide down the door. He tried to hold my clit in his mouth, but it pulled out as I slid too low for him to suck her. His fingers were still buried in my cunt. He thrust deep, and stopped all movement. My cunt squeezed his fingers, my muscles contracting around his probing digits. His tongue extended, licking my lips. He leaned to kiss me softly. A small whimper, a small groan trickled from my lips.

He moved to me, sitting on his rump beside me. He wrapped his free arm around me, pulling me close. We snuggled on the floor, in front of my door for several minutes. "I'll be right back," he whispered, rising. He pulled his fingers from my cunt reluctantly. I moved to my desk as he opened the door and exited.

Briana came into my office. Embarrassed, face flushed, she grinned. "You should move away from the door on those occasions," she stated. "Anything I can do for you?" she asked, looking at me, her eyes trailing down to my crotch. The gauntlet thrown down, I did not hesitate. I was horny, I wanted this young woman! I wanted her to taste, to fuck.

"Yes Briana," I stated. "Push the door almost closed," I continued. She moved to close the door. "Leave it slightly ajar," I said. "Sam will be returning," I finished.

I sat on the front edge of my desk. "Briana, come here. Sit in that chair," I commanded. Briana moved forward, sliding quickly in the chair in front of my desk. "Tell me Briana, what would you like?" I queried. I stroked my naked, hidden pussy through my skirt. Briana watched intently. Even through my skirt, she knew what I was doing. "Would you like to see my pussy Briana?" I asked. "Would you like to feel how wet and juicy my cunt is at the moment?" I continued. Briana stared intently at my hand as it caressed my mound.

I stood, hesitating. I lifted the front of my skirt. My hands moved to cover my exposed mound. Briana's eyes opened wide. I pushed my hips forward slightly, pushing my wet slit toward her face, inches from her mouth. Her tongue licked her lips softly.

"Kiss it Briana," I commanded. "Feel it," I continued. Briana moved slowly, her hands reaching out to lightly touch my mound. Both hands flattened on the skin, sliding around my hips to my ass, pulling me forward toward her mouth. A drop of juice trickled down my swollen lips. Briana's mouth opened, her tongue extended.
"May I," Briana asked. Her tongue extended as she slid forward. Licking the drop of juice from my lip, her tongue darted into my folds, her lips surrounded the clit, her tongue danced over it gently. She sucked hard. I reached to her, grabbing a handful of hair. I pulled her forward roughly, forcing her face deep between my wet lips. She jerked backwards, her mouth and nose glistened with my juices. Swallowing hard, she moved forward again. This time, she took my clit firmly between her teeth, starting to slide her tongue up and down my slit. She pulled back. "I have never tasted suck a sweet pussy," she whispered. Reaching around my hip, she pulled herself forward again. Her face wiggled between my lips, her tongue reaming my hole.

"That feels good Briana," I whispered. "Suck me," I commanded. Briana buried her face against my body. The door opened, Sam stepped through. He grinned, pushed the door closed. "Want to share Briana with me?" I asked. Briana, unaware Sam had returned, pulled out of my slit. She glanced quickly to Sam. I grabbed her head. "Briana," I said firmly. She turned, I thrust my hips forward again, pushing my cunt into her mouth.

Sam stood beside me. Briana looked into his eyes. He caressed her face as she sucked me deep into her mouth. I started thrusting against her mouth. I pulled hard against the back of her head, driving my cunt deep on her mouth. Quickly, I thrust back and forth on her face. A tear trickled down her cheek. I pumped hard, thrusting back and forth, fucking her face with abandon. I hammered her. Her hands went around my ass, pulling me hard, forcing my cunt deep onto her mouth. I approached my orgasm quickly. My clit grew sensitive. I felt my body tighten, and explode. I humped my cunt hard into Briana's face. I ground my hips forward. Briana inhaled all my spurting liquids. As my orgasm abated, Briana sucked harder, not willing to give up my clit. I humped her face, driving my now overly sensitive clit back into her mouth. She sucked hard. My orgasm drained my body, I sat back down on my desk. Briana returned to his sitting position in the chair.

"That was interesting," I quipped. I leaned to kiss Sam. He nearly sucked my tongue out of my mouth. His hands raked over my back, his hips thrusting against my thigh. He moved to straddle my leg, grinding his crotch against my thigh, squeezing his legs tightly around it. His tongue explored my mouth. Catching a moment between kisses, I looked to Briana.

"Are you a lesbian? Or do you do men as well?" I asked.

"Bi" Briana said. "More women than men, but I love a good male partner now and then," she continued. She stared at Sam! She reached to her tits, squeezing firmly, pulling them upwards through the material of her blouse. She pinched her nipples.

"Sam, check to see if anyone is still around," I asked. Sam moved to the door. He opened the door, stepped out. At 6:00 pm on a Friday, nobody was really expected to be in the office.

"Looks clear boss," Sam said as he reentered the office. He joined me by my desk. "What should we do with her?" he asked, staring intently at her. He was sitting, stroking his cock gently with his fingertips over his pant leg. "Take you clothes off Briana," Sam instructed. "Now!" he continued.

Briana stood in front of us, quickly pulling her blouse and bra off, reached to her pants, and forced both pants and panties down in a single movement. Her taunt tits, capped by eraser sized nipples, stood stiff in the cool air. I laughed. "Briana, get totally naked. Take the shoes off," I followed.

Sitting, Briana quickly removed her shoes and clothes from her body. Totally naked, she attempted to cover herself slightly. Not knowing what to expect, her nervousness showed. And ours as well I suppose. "Sam, I want to try and suck her cunt," I blurted out. I turned to Sam. His face was blank. "Ok, I'll try, but no guarantee. I have to first make myself touch it," I continued.

I moved to Briana, pushing her back in the chair. Sam joined me on our knees beside her feet. He reached to her, lightly touching her soft mound. She immediately moaned. I just stared at her cunt. I took her body in, absorbing her beauty. Firm, taunt tits, flat stomach, broad hips, she was intoxicating. Sam was talking to me. "Boss, reach out and touch it. It will not bite," he said as he spread her lips, exposing her engorged clit. Firmly grasping her clit he moved his fingers up and down over her wet clit.

"Ah, but it nibbles," I responded, laughing without thinking. I reached to touch her thigh. She watched as I slid my hand upwards along the smoothness of her thigh. I rested the other hand on her knee. Sam pushed his hand toward mine. My fingers moved into the hair of her pubic region. Coarse, tangled, soft. I turned my hand flat against her skin, curling my fingers to tickle her mound. My breath was short. I was nervous. Other than my cunt, I had never even touched another one. No young days of exploration with the girlfriends, nothing. Here, now, at my age, I was touching a virile, young cunt for the first time. It arched under my hand. I slid my thumb down between her wet lips. I felt my thumb rub across her clit. Her body responded, jumping under my touch. Her breath inhaled deeply, holding as my thumb slid gently over her hole. Instinctively, my thumb bent at the knuckle, dipping my fingertip into her hole. Her eyes opened wide. It was like pumping mine, without the feeling from the action. Really weird!

I pumped a couple more times, and began faster movements. Briana reacted, shifting her hips, lifting to get more grinding when my hand slammed down on her pelvic bone. Sam reached to my hand. "Slow down," he whispered. His hand joined mine, each touching her wet slit. "Watch," he whispered, looking into my eyes. He leaned forward, his tongue extending to lick the protruding clit. His lips circled the bud, pushing it deep between his lips. His tongue swirled around her clit. His hand massaged her lips slowly, deliberately.

Pulling up, he reached to my hand, pulling it to her cunt. As my fingers reached to her, I pictured my mouth lowering to her, sucking the clit gently into my mouth. I leaned forward. I was approaching her cunt. My mouth opened, my tongue licked my lips. I took a deep breath. I looked to Sam, his hand slid up my back to my shoulder. I looked back to her cunt, inches from my face. I could do this! I could do this! I hesitated. I raised up, sitting back on my legs. I stroked his cunt. Not yet!

"Its ok boss," Sam volunteered. "You can try again when you want," he continued. Sam moved in front of Briana. Taking her hand, he pulled her up from the chair, turned and sat down. Turning her, ass toward him, he gently pulled her back, and having her sit on his lap. Spreading her legs, he reached between her thighs, grabbed his cock, and aimed it upwards as she sat down. In one swift movement, he drilled her pussy with his cock. Briana arched, thrusting her hips downwards, grinding his cock deep into her wet cunt. Sam spread her legs. "Come see this," he instructed me.

I moved in front of her. I could see her wet slit, glistening with her juices. He reached to spread her lips, exposing her clit to the air. "Watch," he commanded. He lifted her body up slightly. For the first time, I watched her lips grab his massive cock, stretching to hold it, sucking it back in. "Come suck her clit," he told me. Leaning back, I got a great view of her inviting sex.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers
12