Boss's Favorite Little Worker Ch. 01

Story Info
Employee does her boss to get away with tardiness.
1.6k words
4.17
129.5k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca was 30 minutes late to work. She was always late and always got away with it. The other employees and I hated the fact that our Boss favored her. It was obvious why he did though. She was beautiful.

She was short, 5'2, with long red hair with big long curls. She weighed 125 lbs but didn't look at all chubby. She was proportioned in just the right way. She could make it in the porno business without hesitation. Her thighs and waist were pleasantly thick. Her breasts were a perky full C, and her ass was round and plump.

I always stared at her, admiring her beauty. Wishing I had her sexy looks.

My name is Carmen. I'm a skinny, lanky female with nothing much to please the eyes. I'm 5'5 110 lbs, and have a small B cup breast. My hair was thin, straight, blonde and long beyond my shoulders.

I often spent many work days fantasizing about Becca, wondering what she looked like naked. It wasn't hard to imagine considering the fact that she hardly wore clothes to work.

Today she was swearing a short loosely fitted sun dress with nothing holding it on but 2 thin straps resting on her shoulders. You could tell she was wearing a thong or maybe nothing at all by staring at her round butt. There were no lines, just one round smooth surface. You could clearly see her nipples poking out of her slinky dress as a result of the chilliness in the factory.

I fantasized about her all day that day. I imagined her shaven pussy over my mouth. I imagined her ordering me to fuck her with my tongue. I was wet not even an hour after her arrival. I knew it'd be a challenge to make it threw the day, but I did (with tons of breaks to the bathroom to help calm my aching pussy).

When it was time to go home I was packing up my stuff from the locker room in the back when Becca walked in. She smiled at me and said "Hey Car."

I smiled back shyly with my head bent low, looking at the floor. My face flushed with embarrassment.

I finished packing my stuff and rushed out in a hurry to avoid any other conversation. I rushed outside and when I opened the door and the cool air hit me I was finally able to take a big sigh of release.

It was then that I'd realized I'd left my dildo, that I'd used during my 'breaks', in my locker. I knew that the cleaning crew would be cleaning there later that night, and I didn't want them to discover such a thing in my locker.

I rushed back in and just before I opened the door to the locker room I hear two people talking. I looked to my right threw my bosses window and saw Carmen sitting on bosses desk with her legs completely spread facing him. He had his cock out and she was stroking it slowly, looking at him.

I stood shocked in amazement watching her stroke his cock which was a surprisingly good size. I woke out of my daze to find her staring at me in the eye. She winked, and I ducked down fast before my boss could turn to see what she was looking at.

I raised my head a bit to see in again. I saw Becca down on her knees in front of our boss, sucking his cock.

I'd never been attracted to our boss before, but all of a sudden I found him to be incredibly sexy and I felt my cunt moisten inside my pants.

Mr. Sims was tall, 6'2 and thin with a medium build. He was in his mid thirties but surprisingly well fit for his age. He had short brown hair, and a dark tan. His chest was hairless, and he had a very well kept six pack to show off. His face wasn't near as good looking as his body. He had a large nose, and thin lips. His eyes were big and brown, but nothing mesmerizing to look at.

I watched them intently. Becca was so sexy sucking his cock. I could see the slutty look in her eyes as she gazed up at him. I could tell she was enjoying this as much as he was. Mr. Sims was moaning, his eyes closed and head back. He had his hand on the back of her head with a few locks of her hair wrapped tightly around his hand. He was pushing her mouth slowly over his cock. With each in and out movement she took more of him into her mouth. Soon she was taking all of him in. He had to be 9 inches and thick enough to please a woman. I could see her struggling with her gag reflexes as she took him down her throat.

Suddenly he was forcing her on his dick faster, moaning loud. It was obvious he was coming close to cumming. He kept pulling and pushing her head over his cock. He started thrusting his hips with the motion of her head, pushing his dick in and out of her mouth, down her throat and back out.

You could tell she was trying to object this sudden change of pace. She was struggling trying to get him to stop, but before she could conquer his strength he gave a loud groan and shot his loud into her mouth. She spit his cum out and a large loud of cream drizzled down her chin. She had tears in her eyes. I was guessing they were from the force he'd put on her throat. She looked surprised, this must have been the first time he'd been that rough with her.

He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to her feet, kissing her roughly and biting her lip hard. She moaned. She had a surprised and fearful look in her face.

He turned her around and pushed her over his desk. He was going to fuck her doggy style and she knew it.

I felt myself getting more and more turned on. I loved the way Mr. Sims was treating her. I think deep down she was enjoying it. I knew I was. I felt my panties become wetter. I slowly and quietly unbuttoned my pants and slid my hand down to my pussy. I was soaked! I wasn't surprised by this. I started rubbing my clit and couldn't help but to let out a quiet moan.

I continued watching them closely. I had her tits pressed firmly against his desk. He slowly guided his dick into her pussy. It slid in with ease. I moaned in pleasure as he got it all in. He didn't waste time. He immediately started pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. He was practically ramming it in and out, fucking her.

She was screaming loud, trying to look back at him. She looked over at me, and began watching me. I was rubbing myself more now, harder and faster, fucking myself with my own hand. I was fighting to keep my moans intact. She looked away as he began using more force. She began moaning and grabbing at the desks corners. She held on tight, her breasts squished against his desk, squeezing as he rammed himself in her.

He raised his hand and lowered it fast and hard on her ass, spanking her, telling her to beg him for his cock. She did as he ordered and started screaming for him to fuck her, to use her. He continued spanking her, causing her ass to become bright red.

He reached up and pulled her hair, pulling her head up. She screamed loud squirming to escape his grip.

Finally he pulled out of her a quick as he could and flipped her over, pushing her up on the desk.

He pulled her legs forward and placed them on his shoulders, and quickly in one big thrust forced his cock back into her.

I instantly began pounding her pussy again. Leaning forward to put pressure on her legs, fucking her nice and deep.

He reached out and started squeezing her tits. He pulled and twisted her nipples.

She was still holding onto the desk. Her head was back, and she arched her back. She screamed in ecstasy.

Becca-"Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkk me, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, fuck me fuck me."

With her begging and pleading Mr. Sims picked up his pace and began pounding and ramming her so loud you could head his balls smacking her ass. He quickly pulled out his dick, and she instantly sat up taking it in her mouth as he came once again.

She swallowed every drop of his cum. She was panting, worn out from the fucking she just received.

After Mr. Sims had caught his breath and put his pants back on. He turned to Becca, who was still on the desk. He pulled her legs forward so they were inches away from each other.

Mr. Sims-"Next time your late. Expect that virgin ass to have its cherry popped bitch."

She smiled at him and hopped off the desk pushing him away. She slipped on her sun dress, and went to the door.

As soon as she was out of the office she looked over at me, sitting on the floor with my hands still down my pants. I looked at her, embarrassed. She smiled and whispered "Be here next friday." she winked and walked off.

I quickly zipped my pants, and went into the locker room. I retrieved my dildo, and hurried out being sure not to be seen.

I couldn't wait till for next Friday to arrive.