Bossy Bitch gets Taken

Story Info
She's always in control, until she's not.
2.2k words
4.44
66.9k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy story involving non-consent/reluctance. If you are bothered by or triggered by those things, please don't read any further. That being said, if you do like it, please comment. This is my first ever submission to Literotica and I'd love to hear your criticism or comments. Be a little gentle though, it's my first time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My job puts me in contact with and in command of a lot of men, mostly former military. I'm comfortable and easy with them in most cases and feel very at home. I've never been known as a girly-girly, jeans and tshirts are where it's at for me. I spent my days in control of every situation, in charge and always the boss bitch. Until I wasn't.

Craig was different from the beginning. He always gave me a mildly sardonic smile with a lifted brow when told what to do. He obeyed, however I got the feeling he often wanted to buck me but restrained himself. Because of that I was extra hard on him. My directions became orders, my orders became commands. And still, the faintest whiff of "why don't you make me" was infuriatingly present. It drove me crazy.

It didn't help matters that he was one of the most attractive men in my department. Tall, heavily muscled and deeply tanned in a way that spoke of outdoor work and heavy lifting, add some clear green eyes and a supremely masculine reddish blond beard, top it all with chiseled features and you have a show stopper.

I think the son of a bitch knew I found him attractive, no matter what lengths I went to to hide it. Anyway, I digress. This is about my complete breakdown of control, not the man who brought it about.

One week was absolute hell at work. Long hours, my boss breathing down my neck and me keeping my guys on task (and keeping the big boss away from them). Late that Friday, I asked for volunteers to stay and complete the project we were working on with me. To my complete and utter shock, Craig spoke up first and offered to stay.

I accepted and sent everyone else home, even though I wondered what his motivation was. He and I carried on working until late into the evening and were actually getting along quite well, making good progress on the final notes. Around 9pm I spoke up, and that's where the problems started.

"Craig, this is enough for tonight. Go ahead and head home. I'll finish up."

He looked up from what he was doing and caught my eye, "Boss, we are almost done." he said, "Let's just finish it out. No more than another hour and it's over." Now this was true and normally I would have just agreed and carried on, but something about this man just brought out the bitch that lives in my soul, so I decided to lay down the law.

"Craig, I said go home. Get your shit, I'll see you Monday." As I said this, I saw his expression change.

He cocked his head and lifted that damn brow at me. "Now, why would I want to leave when I've got your charming self here to keep me company?" he asked, slowly standing and stepping towards me, reaching down to slide the table between us out of the way. I felt a sharp spurt of fear and shoved my chair back, coming to my feet. He kept stepping towards me, smoothly backing me up until I felt the wall behind me.

He was only a foot or so away, looking down at me, so close I could smell him. His scent made me think of fresh cut hay and cedar, fresh and clean. I felt a sudden flash of excitement cut through my fear and was shocked at myself. God he was so BIG, so much taller than me. Why had I never noticed??

He took one more step towards me, into my space and I involuntarily stepped further away, bumping into the wall behind me. He grinned when he saw that and said, "What? Why don't you just order me to leave? I know how much you love to tell me what to do."

I tried to master my voice before I spoke, hoping it wouldn't tremble. "Craig, what are you doing? You need to back off."

He only smiled wider and shifted another inch closer. "Craig, I'm serious. Back OFF!" I said more forcefully, bringing my hands up to push against his shoulders as I said the last word.

Fast as a striking snake, he reached up and seized my hands in his. He jerked my hands up above my head, pinning them to the wall. I immediately tried to pull my hands free, but he clamped down on my wrists and laughed. Craig passed both my wrists into one of his huge, rough hands, holding them over my head effortlessly. He brought his other hand down, trailing it along the side of my face with suprising gentleness. "God you are fucking gorgeous." he said, "I've wanted to touch you every second of every day that I've seen you."

My breath quickened at his touch. I met his eyes and held them, knowing he could see the mix of fear and desire in mine just as clearly as I could see the determination in his.

He slid his hand around the side of my face to grip my hair and brought his face down to mine. His fingers fisted in my hair so harshly that I gasped, and when I did he kissed me. His beard was rough and the kiss was hard, rough and urgent. My fear was still there, but so was that thread of crazy excitement. Surely this wasn't happening? And in my own conference room with a man I had worked with for months? When he lifted his head slightly and broke the kiss, I spoke again. "Craig, please stop this! What are you doing?" He pulled his face slightly further away and looked into my eyes, his hand still fisted in my hair while he answered.

"Boss, I think we both know what I'm doing; whatever the fuck I want. I like the way the word please sounds when you say it, though. We'll need some more of that."

Craig released my hair and let his fingers run down the side of my neck, circling around to my breast. His large hand gripped my tit through my shirt, gently at first, then squeezing harder. I cried out, saying "Ow! Oh. Stop Craig. This doesn't need to go any further, I won't tell anyone, just stop!"

He ignored me, his free hand sliding down to my waist and under my shirt, his other hand still tightly gripping my wrists. As I felt his fingers lifting my bra cup, a fresh wave of panic outweighed the arousal I was feeling. I tried to buck my hips and bow my body to shove him away. As I pushed forward, he brought his hips into me, repinning me to the wall and allowing me to feel the hot, hard bulge in his pants. "Feel that?" he whispered roughly, "It's for you. Before I'm done you'll beg for it."

God help me, but I knew it was the truth. I wanted what he had to offer, even while I knew it was crazy.

He ground against me, then pulled away to push up my bra. He gripped my bare tit in his hand, working it deftly. His fingers found my nipple and pinched lightly, then harder. I felt another spurt of excitement and realized my pussy was already dripping wet. What was WRONG with me?

Craig's breath was getting shorter as his excitement grew, and the movements of his hand and hips were becoming more urgent. He pushed my shirt up and brought his head down, using his tongue and teeth to explore my breasts. While his teeth grazed my nipple I felt his fingers on my stomach, then at my waistband.

As he undid my belt I felt him smile against my breast, my nipple still clamped in his teeth. "This will be useful." was his muffled comment as he removed the belt. Oh god what was the belt for? And why did the fear of not knowing only fan my excitement? Abruptly he shift his mouth and tongue to my neck, teeth sharply nipping. I squealed at the sharp sting and he neatly released my wrists, pushed down and behind me and then slipped the looped belt over them, cinching it tightly.

Shocked all over again at the smoothness of the move and his strength, I belatedly tried to break free. He pushed me back against the wall easily, laughing mockingly. My arms were now pinned behind me by our weight and both his hands were free.

One hand gripped my breast and kept me against the wall while the other found the button of my jeans. His mouth joined his hand at my nipple while he worked my jeans down towards my knees. His hand came back up, rounded my smooth hip and came between my legs. I felt his fingers through the fabic of my panties and knew that he would soon be able feel how wet I was.

He shifted the fabric aside and slid a finger between my lips. When he felt my slick wetness he trembled all over and groaned. "Oh fuck, I knew it. I knew it. You are so wet and ready for me. Are you gonna deny it?" he grunted roughly in my ear, finger gently slipping back and forth over my clit. "Craig oh stop. Oh, don't, don't do this!" I managed to say between pants for breath.

He didn't pause, but sped up the maddening soft slide of his finger. In spite of myself I felt the pressure building. I knew that he could tell by my quickening breath what I was feeling. Against all my efforts I heard a moan escape my lips. Craig heard it too. "Your pussy tells me the truth," he whispered, again speeding his finger but still with that maddeningly soft touch.

I began moving my hips, trying to deepen the contact. He carried on the same movement for a moment, then he suddenly shifted his head, roughly took my nipple in his teeth and bit me sharply, shoving his fingers firmly against my clit as he did so. When he did, the strongest orgasm I've ever felt flooded through me and I cried out as everything inside me tightened and released at once. My knees gave out and he neatly caught me as I fell away from the wall behind me.

Before I came back to sense from the earth shattering orgasm I'd just experienced, Craig had me on the floor on my back, hands once again trapped behind me. "Now it's my turn." he muttered as he climbed on top of me, positioning himself between my legs. My head was still spinning and I felt like my body couldn't handle any more sensation. "Oh fuck, I can't!" was all I got out as he supported himself over me with one hand and freed his dick with the other.

He guided himself to my pussy, and as I felt him press against my opening I realized just how big he was. The head of his dick pushed against me, hot and hard, and began to inch it's way inside. Even as wet as I was we could both feel my pussy stretching to take him. He groaned loudly and pushed himself harder.

I cried out with pleasure as he finally slide inside me. "Oh god you are so fucking tight, god that's good" he said harshly, as he began to pull back out. He thrust back into me and I arched my back at the feeling. Heat began to build in my pussy again as he started to move, slowly at first and then quickening his pace.

I began shifting my hips up to meet his thrusts, my heart pounding and pressure building. He was muttering, making gutteral, animalistic sounds as his hips moved faster and faster, grinding his pubic bone into my clit. "Beg me for it!" he grunted, "tell me you want me to come in you." He shifted and reached between us, still thrusting, placing his thumb on my clit.

He began rubbing circles on my clit, his dick still smoothly pumping in and out of my pussy. My breath hitched, "Oh God. oh, oh fuck!" I managed, as he kept up the motion, "Oh fuck! Please, oh please fuck me. Please come in me please!"

Finally hearing what he'd been waiting for, he took his thumb off my clit and began pounding himself into me. I screamed as I came, arching up as my pussy clamped down on his dick. As he felt me tighten around him he shouted out and thrust in me one final time. I felt his dick throbbing as he came, spurt after spurt, deep inside me. He collapsed on top of me breathing heavily.

After a moment of utter silence I spoke, my voice hoarse and rough, struggling to catch my breath.

"We are still gonna finish this project tonight, Craig. It's due in the morning. Get off me and pick up a pen."

He laughed, deep and hearty. "Fine. God, you are such a hardass bitch. Let's get to it."

The End