Boston Boogie Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any chance...he looks like me?" Jordan was trying to be helpful.

Still I looked at him askance, "Hardly."

The mood was broken, but we'd had our fun. I collected my things and put my panties on.

"You don't have to leave." Jordan offered and broke into a smile. "We could call the desk and see if they got... You know."

"No" I gave him a hug. "I'm thinking about Chris now, and how... how we shouldn't have."

He kissed my forehead and saw me to the door. My room was a floor down. Maybe it was better anyway, to do the walk of shame now instead of in the morning.

By nine in the morning I was able to get out of the city, but thanks to the outer roads and everyone being overly cautious, I didn't get home till past ten. The kids were in the yard building snowmen, and Chris's car was still here. I hoped I didn't look guilty. The house was warm and smelled of simmering cocoa. I just got my coat off when she came to meet me at the door.

"Hi, baby" Chris smiled with her bright blue eyes, glowing only for me.

"Hi, hun" I said, trying to let it sound automatic. "Did you miss me?"

My sexy wife took me in her arms and kissed me. "Always".

12