Boston Bound Ch. 06 Fireworks!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The zookeeper was quick to assure Clementine the animals were well-fed and cared for and were nowise mistreated. "This is a very humane and progressive zoo, miss. Please do not distress yourself for the animals." He tipped his cap and moved on, not noticing Clementine mouthing the words, "I'm sorry" to her companions.

The trio spent the rest of the day promenading with the other celebrants, drinking lemonade, munching popcorn and peanuts from vendors and generally enjoying each other's company and the fine weather. As they noticed the gathering crowd increase and the sun move behind the Rockies, bringing twilight, they picked up their pace to find and secure a good location for the pyrotechnics which would display from the pavilion over the lake.

The show was loud, colorful and amazing. The echoing Ooohs and Aaaahs of the audience, punctuated by outbursts of applause and sporadic Hoorahs made Clementine realize that while this was her first such event, it was just as wondrous to a thousand other people. She leaned in, under the blanket covering her, Royce and Stella, and whispered in Engel's ear, while a glaring red rocket flashed high against the stars, "I've seen this before... when you fuck me and I close my eyes... it's JUST LIKE this!" She kissed his ear sweetly and looked at the shooting green and gold streamers of the next firework.

12