Boston Bound Ch. 07 Nightcap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Royce, still holding Stella down, slid his right hand between her legs and stroked her winking wet cunny. Looking up at Clementine, he grinned and nodded his head, signaling her to approach. "Come over her, kiddo," he commanded. Clementine sensed that his even tone was a dangerously calm veneer and, though she was anxious, she obeyed, hopeful his wrath had passed. Creeping carefully to the edge of the chair, Clementine was poised to flee at a moment's notice. Royce pulled his hand from Stella's twat and rubbed her liberal juices onto his standing pillar. "NO, Shortcake, don't stop there," he directed. "Come HERE... to ME... " He chuckled softly. "I need you to clean this sticky stuff from my dick... as only you know how... NOW!" There was an unambiguous edge in Royce's voice, which required her attention.

Clementine unconsciously licked her lips. Her fear fought with her desire as her eyes gazed upon Royce's inviting, glistening, purple-brown mushroom. She leaned further forward, at once hesitant and compelled. She eased off the chair and knelt, facing the fat beckoning phallus. The inflamed redness on Stella's pale bottom had dissipated and Stella was quietly encouraging her from the floor. "It's alright, honey... go on." She said.

Clementine felt the older girl's hand on her right calf, gently caressing her, prodding her onward.

Clementine continued forward, flattening her full firm breasts against Stella's right hip and Royce's knees as she stretched across the peaches-and-cream flesh plateau and sealed her lips around Royce's plum. "Aaaaahhh!" He exhaled, leaning back, enjoying the wet soft warmth of Clementine's tender maw as it engulfed his plump helmet. His eggs rolled in anticipation and pre-cum surfaced in his cock's slit. Removing his left arm from Stella's back, he dropping it stiffly behind himself to floor as a brace while he returned his right hand to her temporarily vacated seeping pussy. "THAT's my girl," he praised, soothingly, "That's my VERY GOOD girl."

Stella moaned and twerked her bottom beneath Clementine's chin and throat as Royce reliably finger-fucked her toward another climax. Clementine trembled with glee as she heard the friendly familiar loving sounds from Royce and Stella. "It must be alright, after all!" She reassured herself happily, sliding her tongue over and around Royce's pulsing bulb. Without conscious thought, her right hand found Stella's pendant left breast and closed around it, squeezing and teasing, as she had done to herself when the redhead feasted on her cunny. Stella groaned louder and gripped Clementine's leg more firmly. Royce plunged his fingers deeper and held them longer as he augered his thumb's tip into Stella's rosebud.

Clementine mewled around Royce's cock, thrilling to feel it hop in her mouth, certain she would soon have all his goodness. She felt for his nuts but they were bunched in their bag and beyond reach. Settling for his root, she curled her left hand around its hardness and closed her fingers as tight as she could. Her thumb felt the strength of his resistant throbbing great vein. Royce yelled. Stella bellowed, extending her left arm, pushing her torso up and arching her back. Clementine clamped her hands tighter than ever to Stella's tit and Royce's dick as she delighted in the salty-tangy taste of Engel's exploding spate of semen spurting on her tongue, coating her cheeks and splashing her throat. "Yesss! Gimme gimme gimme!" she sang with silent excitement as she sucked and swallowed. Closing her eyes, Clementine enjoyed the best fireworks show ever.

12