Boston Bound Ch. 08 Suite Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Royce exploded under the table into Stella's bottomless throat. He risked dropping his hands below the table and entwined his fingers in her short auburn hair, holding her fast to his surging spurting dick. She gobbled him with gusto. When he thought he was finished she stood up. The conference table and the partners vanished like so much smoke in a high wind. "You're not done yet, Mr. Engel," she predicted, hiking her worsted skirt to her waist. She placed her hands on Engel's shoulders and climbed onto his leather chair, straddling his hips. Stella's naked pink pussy stared into Royce's blue eyes from beneath her curly copper bush for a scant moment before she stepped her legs through the open chair arms and sat, firmly lodging his pole within her slick hungry cunt.

Clementine pulled herself off Royce's erect bone, licked her lips, and noted with satisfaction that Engel was no wiser to his fate than her father had been. She also observed no reduction in his girth, length or firmness. Clementine recalled a statement by Stella, which had been verified by her own brief personal history, that Royce was 'always good for seconds.' She the scattered tin Trojan containers on the side table and decided to double up her self-challenge. "He fucked ME when I slept... Can I do HIM the same?" She wondered, and hoped, as she pulled a condom from its packaging and pushed it over Royce's sticky mushroom. His staff bounced in her fingers as she unrolled the rubber.

Clementine carefully eased herself down along Engel's body, avoiding bumping his ribs, gut or hips as she re-positioned herself, facing his toes, with her bottom poised above his wrapped dick. Settling slowly, unsure how, or even if, the connection would succeed, Clementine forked her left index and middle fingers, separating her pussy lips. She was pleased with how slippery they were. "That's a help!" she declared silently, unable to resist rubbing her clit with her thumb. She jumped involuntarily as her tummy tumbled with the electric jolt of her intimate touch. Keeping her right hand on the neck of Royce's rigid prong, she glided her glazed cunny over the rubber-covered head and lowered her hips until she sat squarely on Engel's quads. His fullness felt wonderful inside her. She paused and contracted her kegel muscles around her visitor, hugging him with all her strength, then rose again, thrilling to the sliding tickle as Royce's cock reappeared between her thighs. Once more she slipped down, deliberately slowly, prolonging the stimulation and, she hoped, reducing the chance of waking her lover.

Royce seized Stella about the waist and slid his hands along her ribs, squeezing the sides of her breasts en route to her armpits. He propelled her up and pulled her down, grunting his pleasure as he felt her twat grab and hold his cock. She raised and lowered her hips in concert with Engel's lifts, using the balls of her feet for leverage. Stella flexed her buttocks, rocking forward and back, as she rode Royce. Her breath came in gasps concurrent with his pumping chuffs.

Clementine was quickly upon her crisis. Her tension built. She whimpered responsively, without thought to the noise, as her pelvis' pace increased with her heart rate and gasping pants. Suddenly she felt a pair of strong hands on her hips. Royce was awake. He dug his iron fingers into her flesh and thrust his hips up to meet her downward plunge. His cock buried itself deeper than she had been allowing and bumped the back wall of her chamber, threatening the very door to her womb, "UUUHHHNNN!" She exclaimed, into the wee morning dark, "YESSS! Oh Goodness, YESSS!" She exulted as her orgasm burst.

Subconsciously teased beyond his endurance, Royce fired a second round from his overtaxed nuts. "AARRGGHH!" he growled as relief overcame him and his flexing cock streamed his seed into Clementine. He pushed and pulled as she bounced and yipped. He grinned, gazing through lidded eyes upon her graceful rippling back and violently twerking bottom.

Clementine came and came until she finally came to rest on Royce's lap, unable to think or move, so great was her fulfillment. Engel sensed her completion and held her still, twitching his final throes in her twat, then gently pushed her up and off. He rolled over, looked at his pocket watch and announced, "Ha! 4:30... You sure know how to make the cock crow!"

Clementine laughed as she snuggled against Royce's bare back. She kissed his nape and whispered, "And you sure know how to make a girl glow!" She closed her eyes and fell asleep while Royce pulled the dangling spunk-laden jimmy from his dick, grateful she had remembered how to use it.

12