Boston Hotel Bar

Story Info
Flirtatious wife finds willing businessman.
4.2k words
4.43
142.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rstoppard
rstoppard
23 Followers

Hotel bar - Boston - Saturday 9:12 PM

What drew my attention to the bar entrance was the simultaneous turning of several men's heads. It was spooky the way they noticed in unison the entrance of an attractive couple. At least I thought they were a couple but perhaps not, as the man headed for a booth not far from mine as the woman moved towards the bar.

She was the cause of the turned heads, her posture and manner immediately captured the eye's attention. You're probably thinking it was a statuesque blonde but in fact this woman was short with brunette hair - likely in her late twenties or early thirties. In addition to a very attractive face she had a couple of other things working for her that night. First of all she was very fit - she moved with the grace of an athlete. One could sense a very firm body beneath her clothing - one had to admire the will and determination of someone who paid such close attention to their fitness.

The other aspect that drew attention was her seemingly open availability. Her face was well made up, her smile and eyes inviting attention. Her clothing had hit the perfect balance between elegant sexiness and borderline slutiness. I could not help but reflect what thoughts must have been running through her mind as she dressed before her mirror for a Saturday night. This was a woman who understood her effect on men and was going for it.

She wore a fairly simple outfit. A crisp white blouse - tightly tucked into a short black mini. Her necklace was a choker style which seemed to send a signal all it's own. The necklace had closely matched earrings. Her skirt was worn over black hose and she had on spike heels. I've heard these described as CFM shoes and indeed there was a "Come Fuck Me" aspect to the shape they gave her calves and ass as she walked across the bar.

Her movement was straight towards me. Normally my eyes would have lingered on those legs and that short skirt but tonight they were drawn to her blouse. It was well tucked into her skirt and this stretched the silky material tightly across her breasts. The tightness and thinness of the material made it easy to discern her bra - yes she was wearing one - somewhat lacy and half cup. Her breasts appeared to be natural and well suited to her petite frame. One could not help but wonder if those breasts were as firm as the rest of her body. Three buttons were undone - at least one of which seemed a very conscious decision on her part.

As she passed my booth and continued towards the bar I did something inexplicably cheesy for an adult man but I could not help myself. I stood up from the booth and immediately sat down on the other side where I would have a better view of the bar. This brought a treat that would have made the whole evening worthwhile even if nothing subsequently had happened. Watching her climb onto the high bar stool was marvellous. Men watch these movements closely, similar to our attention when a beautiful woman exits from a low sports car. Her legs separated briefly as she lifted herself up and her skirt was pulled up revealing more of her thighs, uncovering the tops of her stockings which appeared to be thigh-highs rather than full pantyhose.

When one notices thigh-highs there is an immediate question that follows and I strained to peek further up her skirt for an answer as she settled into her seat. I did not get an answer and when I glanced up to her face I was mortified to see her staring straight at me. She had a wicked sly look on her face that told me immediately she knew why I had switched seats and what I had just been staring at. Half of me wanted to avert my eyes and blush like a schoolboy but I sensed a challenge in her eyes so I held her gaze and looked back at her, smiling in return. I shrugged a bit and tried to wordlessly convey - "Yes you've caught me but I was unable to help myself."

I'd like everyone to know that I'm not inclined to approach women in bars. I've been happily married and faithful for several years. Nevertheless, I'd been on the road for a couple of weeks at that point and masturbation in my hotel room the night before had not taken the complete edge off my randiness. Thoughts of approaching this creature and inviting her back to my room, just a short elevator ride away began to fill my thoughts - as my mind filled with images of slowing pulling that blouse from the waistband of her skirt, my cock began to fill with blood and an urgent readiness.

She had turned her attention to the bartender and ordered a Manhattan. I now noticed what had failed to register earlier - there was a wedding band on her ring finger. I wondered again about the man that came in with her. He sat not far from me waiting for a waitress to take his order. He seemed slightly nervous - a slight gleam of perspiration on his forehead. He too kept checking out the brunette at the bar - his interest slightly different than mine - somewhat more concerned and apprehensive. He was twisting his hands together and he too wore a wedding ring - a masculine style similar to the woman's.

"Ah ha", I thought to myself - husband and wife are out on the town playing games tonight. He wants to watch men hit on his wife and she enjoys teasing him with her attractiveness. I had knowledge about them, they did not know I possessed.

She turned to face the room again and once again our eyes met as though my sight had never left her. I left my drink in place and approached the bar. I had a semi-hardon pressing against my pants which I'd normally take pains to conceal in such a public place but I ignored it and walked towards her, keeping my gaze locked on to her eyes. Yes she checked me out as I approached - she understood my interest only too well.

"Hello", I said. "My name is Ryan and I know much more about you than you might think".

"Really", she answered - her voice wonderful and flirtatious - no sign of concern. "And just what do you know?"

"Join me in my booth", I answered. "All will be revealed."

She continued to smile at me. "Do you really think it will be that easy?"

"Yes I do. You're curious to know what I know".

She laughed heartily at that. "Perhaps you do know things about me. Very well - lead the way".

I showed her to my booth, again watching carefully as she grabbed her drink and hopped off the stool. I noticed she chose to sit on the side of the booth facing her husband and I caught a glance of understanding pass between them. I took the liberty of sitting on the same side of the booth squeezing her into the corner somewhat as I slid in beside her, enjoying the warm press of her leg against mine.

I started by explaining that I did not know everything about her and asked her name.

"Rachel", she answered.

"You're very attractive Rachel. How do you keep in such good shape?", I asked.

"I'm religious about training - at the gym at least four times a week."

"Well it shows - that's a tremendous body you're displaying to us tonight."

"Thank-you. I caught you peeking earlier."

"Couldn't help myself. Rachel - do you happen to know that I'm a guest in this very hotel?"

"No, Ryan - I didn't know that. What's it to me?"

"I'm not sure what it means for you exactly, Rachel, but I have a good idea what it means to that man in the booth over there."

When she saw I was indicating her husband, her sexy mouth opened in astonishment - she realized perhaps I did know more than she suspected.

She quickly gathered her composure and asked, "Who is that"?

"That's the man that wants to watch me do this". As I said this to her, I reached up and briefly and discreetly cupped her breast in my hand and lightly circled her nipple through the thin material of blouse and bra. If I'd guessed wrong I was about to get my face slapped but no slap came forth.

"My, my", she replied, "you don't waste much time do you?"

"I wanted to do that the moment you entered the bar".

I reached into my pocket and withdrew a pen and my day planner. I removed a blank sheet from the end and wrote the following on the sheet. "Suite 906, 15 minutes."

"The hotel saw fit to provide me with two key-cards", I said as I placed one on top of the note. "Here's what I'd like you to do. Take this note and this key to the Ladies room at the end of the bar. Do not speak to your husband as you pass by him. In the washroom, I want you to completely remove your blouse and your bra. Put your blouse back on, hide your bra in your hand and come back and join me. As you pass by your husband, hand him your bra, the key card and this note but do not speak to him."

She paused for a moment to consider all of this and to gather her courage. At a minimum, this meant exposing her breasts to the view of several men in the room. In all likelihood it meant far more as well. She picked up her drink and drained the rest of her Manhattan. I stood up to let her slide out of the booth. Outwardly, I was cool but I could feel excitement building inside me.

I sat back in the booth as she walked to the end of the room - I watched her each step of the way, admiring her ass moving beneath her short skirt. When she was gone from sight, I glanced briefly at her husband. I wondered what he thought, whether he was truly prepared for the evening.

She took longer than expected. I cursed myself for being too aggressive in the way I had handled her - perhaps this was her first time at this. Perhaps she was having sober second thoughts.

Apparently not, however, for I saw the door to the Ladies room open and she strode back towards me. Her breasts were clearly visible now through the almost sheer blouse and they were magnificent. I would say 34B - small but dark areolas - her nipples hard and pointed against the tight white material of her top. She paused at her husband's booth and handed him the three items. I watched as he read the note and then look at his wife. This could be a make or break moment. His face was a question mark - Rachel nodded her head to him as an answer and then rejoined me.

I stood up from the booth and escorted her from the bar - my hand circled around her tiny waist - somewhat possessively.

"Come with me", I indicated and I took her to the hotel gift shop near the elevators. I found what I was looking for and handed them to her with a twenty asking her to make the purchase.

She smiled back at me and I admired her spirit for the willing way in which she played this game. She put the condom pack and the bill on the counter and waited as the young male clerk rang in the sale. He stared at Rachel's chest quite openly and nervously handed her the package and change. No doubt, he would have traded places with me in a heartbeat.

We crossed the hall to the elevators and I pushed the button. There was a nervous discomfort while we waited for an elevator to descend from a higher floor. The elevator door eventually opened and we stepped in by ourselves. I pushed the button for the ninth floor and waited for the door to close.

Rachel had moved back to the far wall - I stepped in front of her, facing her and braced my arms to either side of her shoulders surrounding her. She stared back at me with an easy confidence. Apparently she'd made her decision back in the bar and was now eager to regain an equal footing with me. I moved closer to her and kissed her lips. Our first kiss was tender, not hungry. The kiss lingered and the heat built between us. Her lips parted. I opened my mouth to savour her darting tongue. She tasted delicious - I wondered what other parts of her body might taste like. She pressed her body against mine and I circled her with my arms letting my hands linger on her hips then her ass. It was easy to pull her hips tight to my body. I wanted her to feel what was stirring in my pants. I pressed my erection hard against her as I continued to kiss her.

She broke the kiss. "I told the babysitter we'd be home by midnight", she announced.

"I understand", was all I answered. Those were the last words between us for some time.

The elevator opened. I took her hand and led her to my room. I inserted the key and waited for the green light to go on. I opened the suite and quickly drew her inside. I turned on the lights in the living room and led her to the couch. I left our purchase close-by on the coffee table and sat down first. I motioned for her to face me and straddle me. She stepped out of her shoes, raised her skirt to accommodate the spreading of her legs as she sat on me. Once again I saw the tops of her stockings and the bare thighs above. This time I saw what I had been straining to see before. She was indeed wearing panties - white silky - tightly wrapped across her pubic mound. No stray hairs escaped the boundaries - I appreciated that she was a well trimmed woman.

She bent down and resumed her exciting kisses. Our mouths were anxious for each other. I was ready to fuck her at that moment but I understood she was part of a couple - that what she was doing was also for her husband's sake. I gathered it was not entirely for him, however, because she was quivering in excitement as she kissed me.

I reached behind her and felt a clasp at the top of her skirt. I undid this and drew down her zipper a few inches - exposing her underwear to anyone that might enter. I lifted her blouse from the waistband - never once parting lips with her. I broke the kiss to catch my breath and brought my arms between us and slowly undid the buttons of her blouse working from neckline to bottom. With each undone button her blouse gaped more fully until finally no buttons remained. She leaned back - resting her palms on my knees - arching her back - thrusting her breasts up out. I placed my right palm on her firm tummy and slowly walked my fingers upward until my hand was flat between her breasts.

I paused for a moment savouring what I was about to surround - letting her anticipate the feel of my hand on her breast. I moved to the right and cupped her breast in my hand. Tenderly but firmly. I let my hand circle her breast - moving her nipple with my palm. I did not feel it harden - it was already fully erect. I teased her nipple with my finger tips - slowly rotating it between two fingers and my thumb - pulling it lightly.

I placed my other hand on the breast and squeezed each gently. I was in heaven - Rachel's body was perfect. Enjoyable as these feelings were, I needed to see as well. I slid my hands up and lifted her blouse away from her shoulders dropping it behind her leaving her topless in front of me - her blouse simply gathered near her wrists.

I reached behind and pulled her back to me so I could take a breast in my mouth. One in my mouth another in my hand - teasing both nipples together - one with the slick wetness of my tongue - another with the coarser texture of my fingertips. With my free hand I reached down to her nearby wrist and struggled with the button there - eventually opening it. I switched to the other side and freed the last button there. I pulled her blouse off completely and threw it on the floor.

She was grinding her crotch against mine. Rubbing her pussy against my bulge. She reached down and began to unfasten the buckle. I helped and soon she had my pants unclasped and my zipper lowered. I reached into my underwear and straightened my cock out - allowing her to slide her white panties up and down it's length. I could feel her heat and sense her wetness between the respective layers of our underwear.

She began to work on the buttons of my shirt but as soon as two were undone I short-changed the process simply pulled my shirt and undershirt off in one motion. I discarded these on the floor next to her top. She pressed her tits against my chest.

I heard the key mechanism of my door and then heard the handle open. Surely it's not fifteen minutes yet! Nevertheless things were progressing so smoothly that I had no complaints with husband's impatience. He spoke not at all - I wondered at the sight he saw before him: His wife - straddled across a stranger's lap. Her back was to him but completely naked. Her skirt was unzipped and pulled up exposing her white panties - she was moving in obvious lust against me - a package of condoms nearby. Saying nothing he took a seat opposite the couch.

The motion of her crotch against my swollen cock was becoming too much to bear - I was close to coming in my pants. I placed my hands on her sides and lifted her to a standing position and twisted her gently until she was facing her husband. I sank to my knees behind her - the back of her skirt brushing against my face. I bent down circled her left ankle with my two hands and slowly drew my hands up her nylon covered leg - slowly slowly - savouring the smooth texture of the hose and the warm flesh beneath. I wondered if she could possibly enjoy the sensations of my hands on her leg more than I was enjoying the sensation of her leg beneath my hands.

I paused at the top of her stocking - letting my fingertips linger briefly on the bare skin of her thighs. I grasped the top of the thigh-highs and slowly moved my hands back down her leg dragging the stocking with me - letting my fingers trail the uncovered leg. I repeated the same procedure with her other stocking. I looked forward to my favourite part of foreplay - I reached between her legs from behind and once more slowly drew my hand up between her legs - touching her on both bare thighs as my hand worked higher. The higher I went the warmer she became. I could sense her wetness before my hand actually grazed her panties.

I took a moment, twisted my hand to vertical and applied pressure to her panties - sawing my hand back forth - working a crease of material inside her. So warm - so wet. I cupped my hand and curled it up along the front of her panties applying pressure to her crotch with my forearm. I hooked the waistband of her panties with my fingers and slowly pulled then down. They caught on her hips until she reached under her skirt and provided brief assistance. Once more I could pull them straight down. She moved her legs together and stepped out of her panties. She snagged them with one toe and kicked them towards her watching husband who caught them.

He did exactly what I would have done - he bunched the panties in one hand to sense their dampness then immediately brought them to his face and inhaled deeply. There could be no doubt in his mind as to the pleasure his wife was receiving from my attentions. His excitement seemed to intensify along with hers - his own cock was well outlined in his pants and seemed fully extended. This woman had us both on the edge - both of us at maximum excitement.

I reached back under her skirt resumed playing with her now exposed cunt - my hands and fingers quickly becoming soaked - my lubricated fingers easily gliding along her clit - my hand sensing how open she was - how easily and readily she could take my hard prick.

I pulled her skirt down - she was now naked before both of us. Her husband could easily watch me toying with her pussy her bare ass pressed against my face. I drew each of my cheeks across her ass - turning my face from one side to another. I could smell her pussy - I wanted to taste her so badly.

I stood up and pushed her into a seating position on the couch. I knelt between her legs and pulled her by the hips until her crotch was at the edge of the seat. She spread herself wide with no further instruction. I dove in as though my face was magnetically attracted to the powerful intoxicating smell coming from between her legs. She tasted every bit as good as she smelled - there is no finer nectar than an excited woman. I lapped hungrily, moving my face about - letting her coat my chin, my lips, my tongue. I alternated between licking her clit and tongue-fucking her vagina. Her breathing grew heavier and faster - she began to moan quietly - little more than a whimper - her hand moved to her breast she caressed her nipple.

rstoppard
rstoppard
23 Followers
12