Boston Man for Ottawa Woman

Story Info
Ottawa dominatrix seduces black man from Boston.
5.4k words
2.25
7.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Ever since Tyrone Woodbury came to study at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, he'd had to adjust to a strange and complex environment. When his father Franklin James Woodbury got offered a position at Ciena Systems, in the Kanata neighborhood of Ottawa, the old man was thrilled, and happily moved to the Canadian Capital.

Franklin Woodbury had few ties to his hometown of Boston, Massachusetts, where he recently lost his position as a contract instructor in the computer science department of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Tyrone Woodbury decided to follow his father to Ottawa, Ontario, and the two of them got a townhouse in the suburb of Barrhaven, and settled into their new digs...

For Franklin Woodbury, this was a logical move. Impressed with his M.I.T. educational credentials, Ciena Systems offered him a six-figure salary to join their research and development division. After taking second-rate jobs at various schools and tech companies in New England for the past decade or so, Franklin Woodbury was finally getting the respect he deserved from his peers in the international tech sector.

Tyrone Woodbury was happy to see his father finally get the success and respect he deserved, but he wasn't as fond of Ottawa as his old man was. The young man desperately missed the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, where he grew up. Last year, he graduated from Massasoit Community College with his Associate's degree in Criminal Justice. Tyrone originally wanted to work for the Massachusetts Department of Corrections, but they weren't about to hire a twenty-year-old college grad with almost no life experience.

"Patience, my son, your time will come," Franklin Woodbury said to his son Tyrone, when the younger man complained about how whack Ottawa was, and how much he missed Massachusetts. Tyrone heeded his father's words, and transferred to Carleton University. He figured that he could get his bachelor's degree in Criminology from the Canadian school, and then either stay in Canada and work for their law enforcement system, or go back to the United States with a Canadian university degree and "more life experience."

Life at Carleton University wasn't so bad, Tyrone Woodbury had to admit. The campus was big, and more diverse than he thought it would be. At Massasoit Community College, Tyrone Woodbury had been surrounded by African-Americans, Haitians, Cape Verdeans, Mexican-Americans, Chinese-Americans, and the traditional Irish and Italians who made up the bulk of New England's population. By sharp contrast, Carleton University eclipsed Massasoit in both size and diversity.

Tyrone Woodbury had never seen so many people from the far side of the world. Indians, Pakistanis, Mauritanians, Afro-Brazilians, Lebanese, Saudis, Nigerians, Colombians, Eritreans, Ethiopians, Somalis, and many more. Gorgeous young women of all hues walked around campus, wearing Hijabs and cultural outfits. Tyrone once rode an elevator sandwiched between a Hijab-wearing gal from Somalia and a blonde-haired white chick in booty shorts, on a hot summer's day. The young African-American from Brockton couldn't believe it...

There were key differences between life in Canada and America, this much became clear to Tyrone from the get-go. The world thought of Americans as loud, arrogant and full of themselves. Canadians were thought of as a nice, friendly people. After a few months in the capital of Canada, Tyrone quickly discovered how passive-aggressive a lot of Canadians were, especially when dealing with people of color.

Tyrone could feel the tension as he rode the OC Transpo bus, and saw how white guys stared hostilely at young black guys and brown men they saw walking around with white girls. In Brockton, Tyrone remembered hanging out with his best friend Cory Quinn, a red-haired, chubby, green-eyed young Irishman he'd known since their halcyon days on Ash Street. The two of them were tight, their families knew each other, and they were frequently at each other's houses. In Brockton, it was the norm. No racial bullshit. In Canada? Not so much. Not when you scratch the surface...

Tyrone and Cory used to hang out at the Westgate Mall on Friday nights. They wore gear straight from PCX, the local urban store, and practiced lousy lines on gorgeous young women, like true homeboys. Cory used to date a Jamaican chick named Veronique Angler, and Tyrone went out with Mildred O'Connor, the tall and skinny, freckle-faced blonde gal whom he met one night while shopping at the old K-Mart near Bridgewater.

Tyrone didn't remember Cory frowning on him dating Mildred, nor did he frown upon Cory dating Veronique. In Brockton, where more than half of the population was either black or brown, people didn't play that racial shit. Either you were cool or you were a hater. No faking. No bullshit. People were fairly overt about their views on pretty much everything. You knew where you stood. That's it, that's all.

In fact, shortly before Tyrone and his father Franklin left for Ottawa, Cory and his mom took them to Old Country Buffet to give the Woodbury men a proper send-off. It was one of the best nights of his life. Tyrone smiled sadly as he remembered his hometown and the people he once took for granted. In polite, passive-aggressive Ottawa, the young Brockton-born aspiring police officer felt distinctly out of place. Feeling bored in the library, Tyrone decided to do some 'private' browsing...

"So, that's what you're looking at online, huh? You talk a lot of shit about black politics in class, and you're into this, Hmm," Josephine Destournelles said, shaking her head as she peered over her classmate Tyrone Woodbury's shoulder, and looked at the porno he'd been watching. Sitting at a computer, on a remote corner of the Carleton University library's fifth floor, Tyrone was so engrossed in the X-rated video he'd been watching that he didn't see a certain blonde sneak up on him...

"Um, Josephine, this isn't what it looks like, I'm doing research," Tyrone said sheepishly, and Josephine grinned mischievously, delighted to see the handsome and usually cocky African-American stud squirming for a change. Last week, in their Criminal Law & Policy Class, a heated discussion pitted pro-law enforcement types against students who supported Black Lives Matter, and Josephine and Tyrone almost went nose to nose over the issues...

"Oh I'm sure that's it," Josephine said, smirking, and she watched as a nervous Tyrone tried to click out of the porn video, but he accidentally hit the full screen button. Josephine laughed out loud as the video continued to play. Onscreen, a blonde-haired, athletic young Caucasian woman in military garb bent a muscular black stud over and fucked him up the ass with a strap-on dildo. Both parties appeared to be enjoying themselves immensely...

"Alright, Josephine, you got me," Tyrone sighed, as he finally succeeded in clicking out of the video. The young man went back to the CU Learn site, where he'd apparently just submitted an assignment. Josephine grabbed the chair next to him and sat down, then cupped her chin. Obviously uncomfortable, Tyrone looked at her expectantly, wondering what in hell she wanted...

"So, Tyrone, bossy blonde chicks turn you on?" Josephine asked, and Tyrone frowned, for he found her quite annoying. And that French Canadian accent of hers, well, he was still getting used to it. In America, most people spoke two languages, English and Profane. In places like Texas and California, where there were lots of Latino folks, Spanish was becoming more common. Still, English dominated. Tyrone found Canada's bilingualism quite confusing...

"Look, Josephine, I was bored, and I took a peep at some naughty stuff, and that was that, I don't apologize for it," Tyrone said boldly, wondering what Josephine was driving at. The young man recalled the heated argument he'd had with her in class. Josephine claimed to be the niece of a police officer, and disliked the tactics of Black Lives Matter, which apparently banned police from appearing at Gay Pride marches.

Tyrone didn't know anything about that particular issue, or why Josephine Destournelles felt so strongly about it, but he supported Black Lives Matter because he'd personally experienced police racism back in Boston. Racism was alive and well in Boston, the intellectual capital of America. Sure, the lovely city had its long tradition of liberalism, and Tyrone remembered how proud he felt when a black gentleman named Deval Patrick got elected Governor of Massachusetts, but Tyrone had been pulled over too many times for 'driving while black,' to buy into the liberal bullshit...

"So, Tyrone, do you like BDSM? I do," Josephine said boldly, and she licked her lips suggestively, then looked him up and down. A frisson coursed through Tyrone's body as Josephine drew closer, totally getting into his personal space. The feisty, mouthy French Canadian blonde was nothing like the more demure, passive-aggressive people he'd grown used to during his first year in Ottawa. Nope, this gal was loud, obnoxious, and now, literally in his face. In fact, Josephine reminded him of those feisty Irish gals he used to date back in Brockton...

"I guess so, what's it to you?" Tyrone retorted, crossing his arms, and Josephine drew closer still, until her attractive, cocky face was mere inches from his. Tyrone could smell her perfume, and the bubble gum she'd recently been chewing on. The young man felt uncomfortable, but truth be told, he also felt something else. Josephine sighed deeply, and her grin broadened, and then she let him know what's what...

"You are one fine brother, Tyrone, if you ever learn to loosen up, we could have fun together," Josephine said, smirking. Tyrone blinked in surprise as Josephine stuck out her tongue, almost touching his lips with it. Grinning, she playfully slapped his thigh, and then got up. Grabbing her backpack, Josephine winked at Tyrone, then got up and walked away.

"What the fuck?" Tyrone said quietly, shaking his head. The young man slowly let out his breath as he watched Josephine's thick derriere, which threatened to burst out of her black Yoga pants, sashay from side to side. Giggling, Josephine disappeared around a corner, and Tyrone shook his head once more. Looking down at his blue jeans, he could swear he saw the beginning of an erection. Frigging annoying and bossy white chicks, Tyrone thought, and he smiled.

A few minutes later, Tyrone went on Facebook. The young man found himself bored. He'd already seen every movie he wanted to see this semester, from Split to Get Real, from Hidden Figures to Logan and even the remake of King Kong with Samuel L. Jackson. As he checked what his pals had been up, he saw a friend request from an unknown source. Tyrone blinked as he peered at the screen, and saw who it was...

"Hey, handsome, add me, it's Josephine from class," came a message from Josephine Destournelles, and Tyrone shook his head, then smiled. After a brief hesitation, Tyrone approved Josephine's friend request. Much to his surprise, what followed was a lengthy online conversation. Apparently, he caught Josephine's eye a while ago, and the mouthy blonde seemed very much interested in him...

"So, you've got a lot of experience with this BDSM stuff, huh?" Tyrone typed, and Josephine replied swiftly in the affirmative, followed by a smiley face. Tyrone smiled to himself, and for reasons he couldn't explain, he was thrilled by her answers. Josephine kept probing him, for lack of a better term, about his interest in BDSM, and he surprised himself by actually opening up to her...

"Nothing hotter than a strong black man who doesn't fear female domination," Josephine Destournelles typed, from her laptop as she sat on the 104 bus which left Carleton University and headed to Orleans, Ontario. The young French Canadian woman had a long ride ahead of her and what better way to kill time than by flirting with her favorite hunk/nemesis from class?

"I've got to get to my Persons & Property class, but you can text me if you want," Tyrone wrote, and then he added his number to the message, followed by a smiley face, and left. Sitting on the bus's middle seats, seated on the right side of a tubby old white dude who wouldn't stop gawking at the Asian guy holding hands with the tomboyish white chick sitting on his left, Josephine Destournelles pondered an important decision. Should she give out her number to Tyrone, the African-American cutie?

"Have fun in class," Josephine Destournelles typed, and then she took Tyrone's number and saved it in her iPhone 7. Over the next few minutes, the young woman pondered what to do. Today's encounter with Tyrone had been a stroke of luck. The brother was cute, and had no idea that she chose to antagonize him in class because she thought he was hot. Had to get your attention somehow, Josephine thought with a smile. Sighing deeply, Josephine sent Tyrone a simple text. Save it, Josephine, that's all she wrote.

"Oh my," Tyrone said to himself, smiling as he saw the text message from Josephine Destournelles. As he walked into his Persons & Property class, he sat down and for the next couple of hours, instead of focusing on the lecture, he browsed Josephine's Facebook profile. The French Canadian blonde cutie was full of surprises. Seriously, Josephine had "Female domination memes" on her page...

"Oh my sweet and handsome Tyrone, you won't even know what hit you," Josephine said to herself, smiling as she browsed his Facebook profile. Tyrone Woodbury was quite interesting. Born in 1996 to Franklin James Woodbury and Marcella Gonzalez in Brockton, Massachusetts, he studied at Massasoit Community College in Massachusetts, graduating in 2016, and had been living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, for about a year.

Oh, and judging by the pictures of white female celebrities in interracial relationships in the mobile uploads section of Tyrone's profile, the brother was quite fond of white women. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, John Legend and Christine Teigen, Dr. Dre and Nicole Threatt-Young, and many more. Come to mama and I'll show you what I can do, Josephine Destournelles thought with a wicked smile.

That night, prior to going to bed, Josephine Destournelles called Tyrone Woodbury, and the two of them ended up talking for forty five minutes. Before ending the conversation, an agreement was made to grab coffee at the Starbucks in the library the very next day. And that's how it all began. Josephine Destournelles had never been the demure, wait-for-him type of gal. When it comes to the male of the species, Josephine was a true predator who went after who and what she wanted and didn't apologize for it...

"You intrigue me, mademoiselle," Tyrone said with a smile as he sat across Josephine Destournelles at a quiet corner of the Starbucks in the campus library. Clad in a green silk shirt, black silk pants and black Timberland boots, the brother looked good enough to eat, Josephine thought. Wearing a black leather jacket over a black T-shirt featuring Rob Zombie, black leather pants and black boots, Josephine looked provocative and hot, which suited her just fine...

"Merci beaucoup monsieur," Josephine replied with a coy smile, and she gently laid her hand on Tyrone's, and he nodded. A few of the other patrons inside the Starbucks looked at them, but Josephine did not give anything close to a damn. Ever since she could remember, Josephine had been attracted to darker-skinned men from exotic places. The further they hailed from the Euro-North American realm, the more they appealed to Josephine...

African guys, Indian guys, Filipino guys, those were her favorites. Josephine's family was well aware of her dating preferences and knew better than to try to dissuade her. The young French Canadian woman liked what she liked and didn't apologize for it. Any of it. As a brother from the U.S. with that unique African American swagger, Tyrone Woodbury appealed to Josephine's eclectic tastes immensely...

"Tell me your fantasies," Josephine said, licking her lips, and Tyrone looked at her, a bit uncomfortable. Josephine grinned, loving the sight of a strong man squirming in discomfort. A lot of the men Josephine dealt with made the mistake of underestimating her. As a five-foot-seven, curvy, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, innocuous-looking, attractive young French Canadian woman, Josephine was often mistaken for someone who was soft and sweet. Little did they know, it was all an act...

"Well, mademoiselle, you in black leather while holding a paddle, that's my fantasy," Tyrone replied, dropping the innocent act, and Josephine leaned back in her chair and smiled. This was a most fortuitous about-face, especially given what she gleaned about Tyrone from his Facebook profile. The brother attended a certain predominantly black church near the Rideau Center downtown quite frequently. Religious guys are the biggest freaks, Josephine thought.

"Hmm, mon beau monsieur, I think I can help you there," Josephine said, locking eyes with Tyrone, and he nodded firmly. After lunch, the two of them went for a walk about campus. Josephine linked her arm with Tyrone's, and they walked from building to building, through the sunlit but frosty quad, through the crowded tunnels, and through the busy Atrium. Everywhere they went, people stared. Even at racially diverse Carleton University, the sight of a young black man with a young white woman turned heads...and Josephine definitely enjoyed the attention.

"You're something else," Tyrone said to a smiling Josephine as they went into the lunch room, and stood in line to get Pepsis. Josephine nodded, and took a look around the crowded cafeteria. Students and staff members of all hues went about their daily business, nothing out of the ordinary there. Josephine noticed that young black women tended to stare at her and Tyrone a lot, and smiled with contentment.

"You got no idea, handsome, but you will," Josephine said, and then, out of the blue, she grabbed Tyrone, and planted a kiss on his lips. The latest people to join the crowded line at the pizza stand, a bearded white dude with glasses holding hands with a slender young African woman, looked at Josephine and Tyrone. The man looked away, and the woman pursed her lips in disgust or distaste. Josephine smiled at a stunned-looking Tyrone, and playfully slapped his ass...

"Oh my," Tyrone said, and he winked at Josephine, and when their turn came, he paid for their drinks with his still-active Bank of America credit card, and the two of them headed for the seating area. The two of them sat at a table near the TVs, where the sports network was in frenzy. Different sports personalities weighed in on a potential fight between boxing legend Floyd Mayweather Jr. and cocky, overconfident UFC star Conor McGregor. Tyrone watched with intent, but Josephine was bored...

"Let's get out of here," Josephine said, to a smiling Tyrone, and the two of them got up. They left the University Center building and headed for the nearby parking lot. They got in Tyrone's car, which still bore its "Massachusetts, Spirit of America" plates, and thusly they began the long trek to Orleans, Ontario. Josephine sat in the passenger seat and looked at Tyrone. The well-dressed African American stud looked strong, handsome and in control. A worthy challenge, Josephine thought naughtily.

"You bring out the spontaneous and the naughty in me," Tyrone said, grinning, and he impulsively took Josephine's hand in his, then brought it to his lips. Josephine grinned, and nodded, pleased by such a sweet gesture. In her practice as a budding dominatrix, Josephine had come across lots of men of all hues. Tyrone intrigued her and appealed to Josephine in ways she found most intriguing, and she was eager to explore the reasons why...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers
12