Boston Road Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know, either miles-wise or time-wise, how much longer she was blowing me than she had on the drive up, but I was certain that she was able to draw out the pleasure for longer. I just kept my eyes on the road and a hand on her tit as I savored the feel of her hot mouth sliding repeatedly up and down my tool. She only paused a couple of times, presumably to give her mouth a break, but she kept pumping my tool and my orgasm continued to build up. Finally, as I was approaching the verge of cumming, my cock was swelling even more and she may have realized what this meant because she seemed to concentrate her efforts on making me cum rather than on drawing out the pleasure any further. I might have actually closed my eyes momentarily as I started spewing into her mouth with a grunt, though I had them open again almost instantly. It felt so good shooting my load but I had promised her that I wouldn't crash. She continued sucking until I was completely spent, then straightened up and looked around to see where we were, her tits still hanging out. I couldn't resist glancing over at them.

"I better put the girls away," she said, "so you don't break your promise."

She tied the top of her dress behind her neck again then sat back in her seat and fastened her seat belt.

"Thank you," I told her, "not only for that but also for deciding to make a move on the way up. Now I'd like you to take your panties off for me and, yes, I promise I won't crash."

She hiked the hem of her skirt up to her waist, revealing her panties then sliding them down. When she held them up, I took them and hung them on the rearview mirror, then slid my hand along her soft, smooth inner thigh. She moaned softly until I reached her pussy and slipped a finger into her, when she moaned louder. Her pussy was overflowing with juices so I pumped my finger in and out a few times before caressing her clit. As much as I enjoyed slipping my hand into a girl's panties, having Debbie's panties gone and her legs spread wide made it easier for me to stimulate her. She was writhing with her eyes closed as I alternately caressed her clit and dipped my finger into her hot, wet pussy. I glanced over occasionally but mostly focused on the road since her pussy was mostly blocked by my hand.

I didn't really do anything to try to draw out the pleasure she was feeling, mainly because I didn't really know how to do that with my finger. She seemed to be building up pretty steadily toward an orgasm based on what I was hearing and what I was feeling inside her pussy. When her breathing started coming in short gasps and her body seemed to be tensing up, I could tell she was right on the verge of cumming. I kept up what I was doing since it was obviously working and, just a moment later, she cried out and her body started shaking. I didn't stop caressing her clit until she'd gone still, after what appeared to be a long and intense orgasm. I brought my finger to my mouth and tasted her nectar as she remained sitting there, catching her breath with her skirt still around her waist.

"So what's your plan once we're back in New Jersey?" she asked.

"I figured I'd drop you off, go home and see if there's anything I need to catch up on after being gone," I told her, "then I was going to pack a bag so I can leave for work tomorrow morning right from your place, if that's okay with you."

"Of course it is," she said with a smile before leaning over to kiss my cheek, "but I was wondering if I should bother putting my panties back on."

"I totally wouldn't mind fucking you in that dress," I said, "but I also totally wouldn't mind peeling off your panties and eating your pussy first. You decide."

She ended up pulling her panties back on then helping me get my underwear and shorts back up. For the remainder of the drive, we discussed not only what we planned to do that night, but other things we wanted to do to each other and where we wanted to do them now that we were friends with benefits.

To be continued?

12