Boston Sightseeing Tour for Voyeurs

Story Info
The best places in Boston for Voyeurs to see exhibitionists.
1.4k words
4.25
68.5k
9
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boston Sightseeing Tour for Voyeurs and/or Exhibitionists

For those Literotica viewers who may travel to Boston, here is my unofficial guided tour of the best places to voyeur women and/or for you women to experience your exhibitionism tendencies while your husband or boyfriend watches the action from a distance. Of course, if your woman is not into exposing herself, then let her have a day at the hair salon or a day of shopping while you enjoy the voyeur tour alone.

Spring is always an exciting season for me. The sunshine and warmer weather brings out the short skirts, exposed midriffs, and tank tops. I spent many exceedingly exciting and entertaining days walking around and enjoying the voyeuristic views that Boston has to offer. The great thing about Boston is, it is relatively small and you can walk anywhere and everywhere and if you do not feel like walking, they have a great rapid transit system. From the North End where the Freedom Trail begins to Columbus Park to the Esplanade on the Charles River to the Boston Common and the Public Gardens to Newberry Street to Fenway Park, everything is in walking distance, so bring your sneakers.

Columbus Park on Atlantic Avenue at the mouth of Boston Harbor, near Faneuil Hall, and Government Center are great places to begin our tour and great places to not only voyeur women in all manners of undress but also great places for women to display their penchant for exhibitionism. Every day, so long as the weather is nice, thousands of women gather in the Boston Common to soak in the sunshine. Many sit on the great lawn in front of the gold dome of the State House. Generally, women sitting on the grass eating their lunch or conversing with others appear oblivious that their skirts are waist high and their panties are exposed. I smile and sometimes wave as I slowly walk by allowing my eyes plenty of time to reward my brain with glorious and countless views of panties.

I love women, especially when I can see their underwear and, especially, when it appears like an accident and I just happen along at the right time and, especially, when they see me looking and appear embarrassed. Wow!

It is a quick walk to the Public Gardens where the college girls from Emerson College, Fisher College, Katherine Gibbs, and a dozen other schools located within a six block proximity gather in groups. Again, they are more focused on their conversation then they are on the disarray of their attire rewarding anyone walking by with more up skirt, down blouse, and thong views. There, I have seen more mothers I would love to fuck squatting down to fuss over their baby while giving me, the approaching voyeur, a clear view up their skirt and/or down their blouse.

Ah, I just love Boston in the springtime, actually, the summer time, and, certainly, in the fall.

Crossing Beacon Street by Arlington Street and over the Arthur Fielder's Bridge places you squarely in the middle of the Esplanade where you can voyeur women in all manner of undress. The best spot for bikini watching is on the lawn by the Charles River across from Harvard and MIT and down from Boston University. Another great place is on the wooden docks where women routinely remove their tops and lay on their stomachs. Don't you just love the image of squished tits peeking out the sides of their firm, young, supple bodies?

"Hey, look out! Is that a water rat behind you? Oh, sorry, lady it was just, uhm, a cat. I apologize for making you jump up and I really did not look at your tits...much."

Then, there are the playgrounds along the way where more mothers who I would love to fuck gather and are more interested in playing with their young children than they are in checking their wardrobe malfunctions. I have seen many views that we voyeurs would love to capture on memory sticks. It is a common sight to see a mother sliding down a slide while wearing a skirt with her baby in her lap. By the time she reaches the bottom, her skirt is up to her waist, and unable to stop at the bottom of the slide, she falls to the ground with her legs splayed.

More than once, I had the pleasure of witnessing a young mother getting caught in a tire swing with her skirt bunched around her chest. It took her a few minutes before realizing that the only graceless way out was to slide down, sit on the ground, and wiggle out. I love those swings. I plan on donating a few dozen of those swings to the City of Boston.

"In the name of voyeurs everywhere, I donate this swing. Mrs. Mayor, would you like to be the first to try it out?"

On to Newbury Street where a continual line of tourists and shoppers stroll the eight blocks of expensive boutiques but before checking out the up skirt views of the patrons of the outside cafes, let us take a short detour to the base of the John Hancock tower on Clarendon Street where the wind tunnel that is created by a 60 story glass tower in a closely confined area is a shocking pleasure to witness. I do not care if you are wearing a granny skirt with a heavy wool coat over it, so long as it is a windy day, your skirt and coat will rise above your waist. Oh, baby! And those only wearing a flimsy flaired skirt have no graceful way to control their skirt from blowing up in back, in front, and in the sides. It is funny to watch women squatting while running down the street in a feeble attempt to hold down their skirt.

First, let's pause at the corner of Berkeley and Boylston Street. If you are wearing a hat, remove it. Ah, I can feel the rumble now. Do you hear it? That is the sound of music to my ears. The subway is passing beneath us and all the women who are standing on the huge iron grate that sits above the subway are about to experience a gush of wind between their legs and their skirts will rise above their shoulders. There! Did you see it? Wasn't that great? Did you see the woman in the short skirt? She wasn't wearing any panties. I betcha she comes here every day waiting for her train (lol).

Along the way and before I forget, let's stop by Trinity Church and Copley Plaza where more women bask in the sun along the sides of the Copley Library, sitting on the steps, soaking their feet in the fountain, and paying more attention to getting rays then to the manner of their undress. Oh, how I love Boston.

Okay, if we hurry over to Kenmore Square, we can catch a Red Sox game at Fenway Park. The best seats are the lower boxes where you are down low enough so that if you turn like this and peer up and back behind you, there, see, six rows up are three women wearing skirts. They are more intent on the progress of the game then they are about keeping their knees together. Okay, now, take my binoculars and look across right center field out to the bleachers where there are dozens and dozens of semi-nude women enjoying the game and enjoying the sun. Ah, I just love baseball. Batter up! Play ball!

Heading home, I take a detour. A moment of silence please for the now defunct Filene's Basement where women are elbow to elbow in the lower basement of the store hoping to get the best bargains of designer clothes. It is a common occurrence to be next to a pretty secretary and suddenly have her strip, removing her blouse and/or skirt to try on a dress. A few times, I witnessed women trying to hide behind the racks while they tried on bikini tops. This is a store that never had a dressing room until a few years ago. Filene's Basement was a place that if you loved seeing women brazenly walking around in their underwear, you were in voyeur heaven.

Tomorrow, we'll take a ride on the duck boats. Bring your raincoat but don't wear it. I'll explain later. And, pay close attention to the B. U. Bridge where college girls routinely flash the boats.

"Okay, girls, show us your tits!"

...And who said that Boston was prim and proper. Nothing is banned in Boston anymore.