Boston Weekend

Story Info
a couple visit the big city and see an unexpected show
2k words
3.99
20.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers

Rich and Stephanie were finally going to get away for a weekend. After much debate, comparing prices, driving time and all the other things involved in taking a small vacation, they both agreed on a few nights in Boston; dinner, walking around and just enjoying the nightlife. Rich was insistent that they visit the Prudential Center Observation Deck and watch some of the Red Sox game against Toronto over in Fenway Park. He and his dad had once watched a game about 30 years ago and it was one of the coolest things he'd ever done as a tourist. Steph agreed and booked a room in one of the better (though not top of the line-"PAY WHAT?!?") hotels near Prudential Center. Arrangements for the kids were made and a few days later, off they went.

Friday afternoon they checked into their room. It was nice enough and on the 14th floor. They checked out their view and were a little disappointed in that there was a luxury apartment building across the way somewhat obstructing the panorama. They decided not to bother asking for another room and just wanted to get on the road.

First was dinner at the Top of the Hub, the highest restaurant in Boston, on top of the Prudential Center, or the PRU as it is affectionately known. Dinner was magnificent, and pricey. Well, this trip was a reward for a long year of skimping to save money. Considering all they had saved, they both decided a little over the top for one weekend, had been earned. From the restaurant to the Observation Deck was a short trip down the elevator and they made their way over to the side facing Fenway Park. The area was busy, but not bad and there was plenty of room for the two of them by the window. Out came the two pairs of binoculars that Rich had insisted they bring. Of course good old Steph got to carry them since SHE had a bag and Rich certainly didn't.

They watched five innings but after that, even with drifting around looking at other parts of the city, the time was passing slowly. It was neat, but five full innings was pushing it in the 'fun' department, or so Steph made VERY clear several times. Rich was actually not enjoying it as much as he expected and had even admitted it in the 4th inning, but he insisted they HAD to wait at least until the 7th inning stretch. Steph, being the real sport she was, agreed but said he owed her, big time.

They left and decided the wandering around would be for tomorrow night. They just wanted to get back to the room and relax.

When they got back, Rich opened the bottle of champagne he had brought and both just chilled a bit. Rich got up and sat by the window. "So many lit apartments over there with the curtains open. Hmmmmm, I wonder..." he muttered to himself. He got up and retrieved a pair of binoculars, turned off their own light and sat looking at, and peering into the apartments across the way.

"What are you doing?" asked Steph as he drew the curtains just a bit. "What does it look like?" He responded.

"So THAT'S the real reason you wanted the damn binoculars! You wanted to be a peeper." She declared.

"Hell, how was I to know what we'd be facing. Don't be silly. I'm just glad if this is our view, we DID bring them."

"You disgust me. You're a horrible person," she retorted in what sounded like an angry tone. But after a short pause she added, "If you see anything good, let me know."

He agreed and began to scan the windows of the apartment building. People were having late dinners, folding clothes, watching TV and it was all kind of dull. Rich, however was determined to give it a little more time. Steph had put the TV on in the room and it was fine with Rich. 20 floors of hotel rooms would make it difficult to actually spot someone peeping, especially with the drapes partly closed. He kept looking. "Oh, I think I have something," he chirped. Steph asked what he saw and he described the woman who was disrobing but just before she got her panties off, she walked over and turned off the light. That was that.

Ten minutes became twenty which became an hour. "This is as good as TV. Lots of channels to choose from and even with no sound, it's kind of cool. Sadly, no porn channel." He was getting tired and since it was now almost midnight and Steph was drifting off to sleep, he was about to call it quits when he suddenly noticed a rather voluptuous woman, probably in her 50s slowly removing her clothing. Ok, now quitting was not an option. She fully disrobed and he could see her enter her bathroom and turn on the shower. "What a fantastic angle I'm at here," he murmured to himself. "Hey Steph, you still want to look? I got something."

She was a bit groggy but said, "Yeah, why not." She got up, got the other pair of binoculars and had him direct her line of sight. It took a bit of time but she found the apartment just as the woman exited the shower. "Wow, she's stacked," said Steph, a bit impressed.

As the woman left the bathroom, a man possibly also in his 50s, entered the bedroom. He was a little shorter than her and pudgy. They were intrigued. The woman began to undress the man. "This view is amazing," Said Steph. "We can see all of them, head to foot and most of the room." "Yes, I know. Shut up will ya?" Replied Rich, as if he was trying to listen to people a couple of hundred yards away. Steph just sighed and then laughed a bit to herself. The woman had continued to undress the man and got to his pants. She unzipped them and lowered them to the floor. She stood, hooked her fingers in the waistband of his boxers and as she lowered them, both Steph and Rich let out a gasp. "HOLY SHIT!" Exclaimed Rich. "Look at the size of that thing."

"It can't be real," said Steph, "I mean, look at the guy, he's a...I mean he's..." She didn't have the words. She just looked back. The guy had to be almost 10 inches. They both watched as the woman began to stroke him very slowly with one hand and stroking his chest, arms, balls and thighs with the other. He grew. She continued the stroking and he continued to grow. "Dammit, that can't be Ron Jeremy."

"No, that's not The Hedgehog, this guy has less hair on his body. Plus, I KNOW what Ron Jeremy looks like and that ain't him." Said Steph with sureness in her voice.

"I think we can see what she sees in him," said Rich, "and he might have a sense of humor. Women like that, right?" He glanced at Steph who just sighed. Then he turned back to the show across the way.

The woman stroked, the man now at his peak potential had to be about 13-14 inches. They were both flabbergasted. The man still just stood there, no emotion on his face. "Who needs emotion when you have THAT in your pants?" Said Rich, feeling inadequate. Steph sensed this and purred, "You've never let me down babe, now shut up yourself." Then she sighed again, which Rich picked right up on. However there was too much going on over yonder to distract him much.

The woman got up after a little while and sat on the bed, only about ½ of the bed was visible. This caused concern for the two spies. Not to worry, she sat on the end and coaxed her companion over. He walked towards her and then turned around. She got up with something in her hand and approached him. She put a hood over his head. Then she bent him forward, which caused Steph to blurt out, "If he falls forward, that thing will keep him from hitting the ground!" Followed by Rich declaring, "...a hell of a kickstand." They high fived and chuckled.

The woman now went back to the bed and brought over something that they couldn't quite make out at first, but what appeared to be handcuffs. "It's a BUST!" and Steph burst out laughing as Rich added, "NO! THAT'S A BUST!" pointing and snickering.

The woman cuffed the man behind his back and then turned him to face the bed again, moved him forward and bent him onto the bed. His face and shoulders only rested on the quilt. His buttocks was up facing the woman. She went to the dresser and opened a drawer from which she pulled a ping pong paddle. Steph and Rich knew what was coming next. They could mentally hear the WHAAP when the paddle came crashing down on the guy's ass. Twice more she did this, then kissed his ass. Then five more times and kissed his ass again. Three more cycles made the deed complete.

Rich and Steph weren't laughing. This was becoming intense. The woman took a dildo out of the drawer next and lubed it up, then, as they anticipated, she slid it into her apparently willing victim. She slid it into and out of his rectum and spanked him a few more times. The guy was slowly beginning to move with the dildo, welcoming it in, helping to expel it. More spankings. "Damn is his ass getting red," said Rich. "Isn't she supposed to be in some kind of leather or latex or something? I didn't think a dominatrix was supposed to be naked."

"Maybe you've seen too many movies," suggested Stephanie.

Then the woman stood the man up. He still had the dildo protruding from his ass but he was standing up straight now. The woman turned him and backed him up a bit from the bed then she got on all fours on the bed before him and he moved forward. His hands were still cuffed behind him so Rich and Steph were very impressed when he was able to slide his enormous cock into her. He actually got most of it in, too. He screwed her slowly for about five minutes then abruptly pulled out and stepped back. The woman jumped up, turned and fell onto the floor in front of him, grabbing him.

"Guess she's going to finish him," Said Rich. "Makes sense," added Steph. But the woman seemed to be squeezing the man's rod without pumping him. "She cut the poor bastard off!" Rich declared in disgust and disbelief.

Then she got back on the bed and again the man entered her, still cuffed. Again he screwed her for about 5 minutes and again she stopped him. This time however, she uncuffed him from behind and cuffed him to an unseen thing in the room near the bed. He stood there, just in view and she grabbed his megaschlong again and began to pump for all she was worth letting him cum onto her breasts. He still had the damn mask on. Then she stood, took his free hand and put it between her legs and he played with her until she apparently came, shuddering with delight.

They stood together for several seconds, the man essentially holding the woman up. Then, when it seemed like she had recovered, she took his mask off. Steph and Rich were shocked at what happened next; the woman grabbed the back of the man's head and slammed his face into his own semen still on her tits. Then, it was over. They hugged, kissed and went to bed. They didn't even clean up.

"That was bizarre," said Rich. "I'm glad as hell we watched though, it was bizarre, VERY COOL to watch, but bizarre."

"Me too," replied Steph. "Want to try that stuff?"

"Absolutely NOT."

"Want to fuck?"

"ABSOLUTELY YES!"

It was a good start to the weekend.

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers