Bostonfictionwriter's Big Bash Ch. 02

Story Info
Author throws a big bash and you are invited.
1.5k words
3.77
17.4k
1
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Look at this, the ones from my story Beautiful Betty, who made the biggest stink about attending, are the first ones here. Do you believe it?

"Hey, Betty, you look very beautiful, as always. Davis, thank you for coming, it's nice to see you."

"Take your dirty paws off my woman, Freddie, or I'll deck you and stomp you to death, you hack!."

"Listen here, Davis, I have my wireless keyboard with me and I can write you out of the next scene if you give me any shit. Matter of fact, if you don't behave tonight, I may delete your entire story and you will no longer exist. How about that? Imagine not existing anymore. I have the power to erase you with just the touch of one key. Now, go find a table and park your fat ass, you psycho."

Unbelievable, even as the writer, I receive no respect from my own characters.

Well, well, well, here comes the other duo from my story, Girls' Fight Club, who made a big scene about attending tonight's festivities. I had to waste an hour of my time trying to convince them to attend, figuring they wouldn't make an appearance, and here they are.

"Jana! I love the short skirt. It's not much longer than a belt, is it? It really flatters your sexy legs, though."

"Thank you, Freddie, you look handsome in your green tuxedo wearing your big Green E around your neck."

"Hey, Ruthie. I see you wore your peasant blouse without a bra tonight. Damn, you have big tits."

"Thanks for having this bash, Freddie."

"By the way, Ruthie, it may have been my imagination but I could have sworn that short, squat odd looking woman wearing the men's clothes and sitting at that table with that strikingly gorgeous woman said something about your mother."

"Oh, yeah?'

"I overheard her saying something derogatory about your dear, sweet, Mom, when the beautiful woman, Betty, I think her name is, said that she was very much attracted to you and Jana."

"Motherfucker! I'll go check it out, Freddie. Thanks for the heads up. You're a real pal."

Oh, boy, oh, boy, there's going to be a fight tonight. I watched as Jana and Ruthie sat themselves at the table with Beautiful Betty and Davis.

"Well, hello, you guys are early. Thanks so much for coming. Cher, I must thank you again for the Ferrari. It is an amazing car. It gets shit for gas mileage, but it's amazing nonetheless. It's so fast that I can beat everyone to the gas pumps to be first in line."

"My pleasure, Freddie. I'm glad you are enjoying your automobile."

Cher filed in with Madonna, Geena Davis, Cameron Diaz, Susan Sarandon and her husband Tim Robbins, Sandra Bullock, Jamie Lee Curtis, Kelly Preston, and John Travolta.

"Ladies, you all look beautiful. Welcome to our bash."

"Thank you, Freddie."

"Hey, Tim," I said pulling aside Tim Robbins, Susan Sarandon's husband, "anytime you want me to rip that dress off Susan, let me know and I'll be happy to fondle her tits while she sucks my cock."

"Maybe, later, Freddie. I brought my camera. Maybe, we can get some close-up shots of that."

"Sandy, where's your husband, Jesse?"

"He wasn't in my story, Freddie, you know that."

"Oh, that's right. I forgot. Still, you could have brought him along."

"What and ruin my fun? I saw some hot young guys coming up behind me that I'd like to get to know better, if you know what I mean."

"Don't worry, Sandy, I'll write Jesse his own story. How about a story with him wearing a pink tutu while riding his motorcycle?"

"Oh, yeah, he'll just love that, Freddie," she said laughing.

Just then, Jamie Lee pulled me by the arm and whispered in my ear.

"Freddie, you have to promise me that I can blow you, again, before I leave here tonight. You know how much I love it when you cum in my mouth."

"Jamie, Jamie, Jamie, I don't know, there's a lot of women here who are going to want to blow me. I can only cum off so many times."

"C'mon, Freddie, you're the writer. You can cum off as many times as you want. It's like that gun that fires a hundred bullets and never goes empty."

"Well, you have a point there, Jamie. Okay, I'll meet you in the coatroom later."

The celebrities from my story Paparazzi all squeezed in at one table.

Oh, gees, I just know there's going to be trouble tonight.

"Katie Couric, Julie Chen, and Meredith Vieiera, this is a surprise. I didn't expect you three witches, I mean, bitches, sorry, I mean you three women attending my little soiree."

"We're on the guest list, Freddie."

"Yep, there you are. Go ahead in and have a great time. By the way, those were great naked photos of you that the Paparazzi took. Did you know that your tits and pussies are a over the Internet?"

"Yes, Freddie, we know," said Julie Chen. "Thank you for reminding us."

"Wait, before you go inside, can the three of you flash me your tits? I'd like to get a photo of that for my private collection."

"Okay, but make it quick," said Katie Couric looking around and making sure no one was watching. I pulled out my camera just as Katie, Meredith, and Julie dropped their tops and exposing their tits to me.

"Thanks ladies. I hope you have a great time."

I watched after them making their way into the room. Of course they grabbed the table right next to Cher, Madonna, and Geena Davis. Fight! Fight! Fight! There's going to be some hot action tonight.

Oh, gees, here comes Doris, my mother-in-law, from my story Flashing Mother-in-law with my sisters-in-law Samantha from my story Sex With My Sister-in-law Samantha, and Angela from my story, My Sister-in-law Angela's Big Tits.

"Hi ladies. You all look so beautiful."

Doris pulled me to her and French kissed me while fondling my package. Samantha followed suit and then Angela did the same. Forget the rest, incest is best.

"Grab a table, help yourself to something to drink and eat. Mingle and have a good time."

Then, they all started converging outside the door and filing inside. There were so many characters and some of them I didn't recognize with their clothes. Did I makeup all these people? My God, I'm so talented and modest.

Oh, wait, look at this group. Everyone moved to the sides like Noah parting the Red Sea. In walked in Linda Carter, Bo Derek, Candice Bergen, Loni Anderson, Farah Fawcett, and Shelley Long from my story Celebrity Ball.

"Ladies, thank you for attending. You all look so beautiful."

"Hi, Freddie," said Farah walking up to me French kissing me and feeling my erection. Not to be outdone, Shelley Long did the same thing. I'm going to have to write a sex scene with the three of us.

"It's so nice to see you, again, Freddie."

They grabbed a table on the other side of the rest of the celebrities. Suddenly, I felt like this was the red carpet at the Oscars.

Oh, boy. Here's a pair. Somehow they found one another.

In walked Ruthie from my story Baby Ruth, Doris's transsexual brother with my friend, Stuart, the cross-dresser from my story Do You Know A Cross-dresser.

"Ruthie," you look beautiful.

"Thank you darling."

"Stu, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah, sure, Freddie, what's up?"

"You do know that Ruthie is a guy, right?"

"Sure, I do," he said punching me in the shoulder. "It takes one to know one."

"By the way, Stu, you look stunningly gorgeous. If I didn't know you were a 6'7", broad shouldered guy, I would think you were a 6'7", broad shouldered woman."

"Well, thank you, Freddie that means a lot to me coming from you."

He bear hugged me.

"Stu, let go. I think you collapsed one of my lungs."

"Sorry, buddy."

Ruthie and Stu walked in arm and arm to sit at the table with Jana, Ruthie, Beautiful Betty, and Davis. Boy, I wish I could be a fly on the wall at that table.

Oh, gees, look at this group.

"Hey, guys. Now, I don't have to tell you to behave yourselves, do I? There's no throwing food at the lesbians and leave the cross-dresser alone. He's my friend."

"Wait," said Vito, "did you say he's a friend or he's a friend of mine?"

"He's a friend."

"Gotcha," said Domenic.

"Why don't you boys grab a table by the bar?"

"You kiddin' me, Freddie? We wanna sit by that beautiful broad."

"Who?" I looked to where Vinnie was pointing. "She's a he, Vinnie. That's my mother-in-laws Doris' transsexual brother, Ruthie."

"Oh, yeah? No kiddin. He looks like someone I had sex with when I was in the joint."

"Hey, go talk to him, then, Vinnie. Knock yourself out."

The boys from my story Night Vision, Online News and Pocket Tits, Vinnie, Domenic, Angelo, Vito, and big Louie grabbed a table together.

Well, this is shaping up to be an interesting evening.

To be continued...