Both Her Holes Get Used and Abused

Story Info
She wanders into the forest for pictures, leaves cum filled.
3k words
4.03
81.5k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dove06
Dove06
3 Followers

I had gotten a new camera, a polaroid, the instant touch. I was anxious to take some pictures with it, give it a whirl. I read the directions, put the film in, and took a couple pictures of my dogs to see that I had it figured out.

It was a nice day, high 60's. The sun would be setting in a couple hours, but I had plenty of time. I grabbed my camera, put on my shoes, and headed out the door.

I was going to go check out the woods in the back of my neighborhood. I'd never seen anyone over there, always super quiet. I'd look for flowers, branches, whatever caught my eye, maybe if I was lucky I'd see a moose. I had seen them around before.

I got over to the field where the forest began, it was so quiet and peaceful. I looked back at my neighborhood, and forged on. As I went through the canopy of trees, I could no longer see the sun, I almost couldn't even tell the sun was up, it looked like twilight had hit.

Damnit, I'd need to come out here around high noon to capture the pictures I was anticipating to get. On the bright side, my camera had a flash, granted the pictures I was wanting to capture couldn't be adjusted properly on my computer when I used my flash. Scratch the photography session, I would instead scout around, get my bearings, and look to see if there was anything in the future worth coming back out here to capture.

Shit, I was far into the trees now, and damnit if I hadn't paid any attention as to where exactly I came in at. There is absolutely no path to wind through, nothing at all, all I'd seen so far was moose droppings. Nothing I'd seen showed there'd ever been any human presence out here. I was so deep in the woods now. There were no openings, I was just climbing over tree roots and winding through trees, it was a tight squeeze.

I found a pretty tree, it had a gorgeous trunk. Bark was breaking off to reveal a smooth undersurface and I loved the color, the trunk was more white than brown. It was big, and the kind of tree that would give a kid a good run for their money if they tried to climb it.

What's that? A tree limb snapped, then another. I walked closer to the tree, could I climb this beast if I had to? Not a fucking chance...shit. Oh, thank God. I heard voices, a male voice, another...two guys. Are they hunting, hiking...I'll stay still and see if they pass without noticing me, I feel completely out of my element and don't feel like answering the question they might pose, just what the hell do I think I'm doing back here.

As they come into my vision, I see they're in fatigues, they're soldiers. They each had a pistol strapped to their thighs and rifles around their necks. What in the hell are they doing back here, maybe training...

"Hey Mike! Look at this! What the hell do you think you're doing in here?"

I respond that I don't live too far away, and am looking for scenery to capture with my new camera.

They are walking right up to me, I back up and hit a tree.

The guy called Mike reaches me and grabs my tits, he reaches under my shirt and pulls on them hard. He pushes his face into mine and shoves his tongue down my throat. I bite his tongue and make a half attempt at a scream.

He pulls back and shoves his hand over my mouth. He's already reaching for my pants which I immediately, embarrassingly realize are wet from my pussy. I have such an adrenaline rush going that I can hear my heart pounding in my ears, my face feels flushed, and my pussy is glistening wet.

As his body is close to mine I feel his rifle against my chest, I'm terrified. He reaches his hand down my pants, I'm not wearing underwear so there's no barrier. His fingers slide right into my pussy. Oh, fucking God, he has long fingers. He's shoving them in and out so fast, I hear squishing noises, and his palm is rubbing my clit. Well fuck...

The other guy is now closing in and he kicks my shoes off and grabs my face. He bites my lip and pulls my pants down, stepping on them and pulling at my leg so my pants are now only around one ankle.

Mike removes his rifle and his pants come down, his cock is completely erect, it's so hard it's poking me in the stomach. He lifts me against the tree a few inches and his cock sinks into my pussy. Oh my GOD, what in the FUCK, oh, aw, he's fucking me so fucking fast. I'm getting fucked.

He's sliding in and out and I'm imagining how good his ass must look from behind flexing and releasing as he shoves himself in and out. He's fucking me so fast that I have to lean against his body, my body can't stand up straight being fucked this hard. Mike grabs me under the arms, and lifts me up and turns me around while he's still cock deep, now his back is leaning against the tree. My bare feet are standing on his boots and he's fucking my brains out.

The other soldier comes up behind me and sticks his finger in my pussy while I'm getting fucked by Mike, I'm so, so tight.

I hear Mike moan, "Get in her Matt."

What the hell is going, fuck, Matt is down by my legs, he has lifted one of my legs above his shoulder and he's licking my pussy while I'm being fucked by Mike.

A minute later Matt shoves his finger in again and comes out with my juice on him and slides his finger in my ass crack. I feel very wet back there. My pussy juice is not only on my pussy, but in my ass, and even down my thighs.

Matt's cock is erect and I feel it touch my asshole. In less than 2 seconds I can feel he has entered me, my asshole is open and being filled. He slides in until I feel his balls shoving against my butt. "Shit!" I scream, I'm so overwhelmed, I'm being tag teamed, they got a train running on me, and it feels fucking good.

I barely have a second to wonder if they have diseases, or could get me pregnant, those thoughts wash away and I am far more overpowered by the intense feeling of two cocks riding me at once.

Sometimes I feel one go out as the other goes in, like a seesaw. Other times the rhythm changes and they are pulling out together and shoving in together. I have my arms around Mike's shoulders.

I hear Mike tell Matt to stop because he's about to cum.

Everyone is still and in a few seconds, they start fucking me again. I get that warm feeling, oh God, the rush is coming. I feel my body humping Mike's cock, and therefore pushing back swallowing Matt's cock with my ass. I ride the wave. I build up a moan and start to let it out but Matt has put his fingers over my mouth, and they catch most of my noise.

After I cum they keep fucking me for another 10 minutes. They fuck like jack rabbits, take a rest to avoid their orgasm, and then start in again slow, building up the pace. Just when I feel like my ass could rip from the pace, I hear them both exhaling fast, feel them both pushing in so deep, I've got balls slamming into my front and back. I hear them both start in moaning while my body is being grabbed and tugged by theirs.

Mike's moaning into my hair and so loud, like he's releasing something that has been pent up for years.

Matt bites my back as he comes which causes me to tense and I feel their cocks quiver and shake as they drop their loads inside me. They sit in me for a few seconds and then Matt pulls out, I feel his cum leak out of my ass.

Mike lifts me up and I see his cock is wet and sticky with creamy paste. I'm so overwhelmed and exhausted. My pants are completely missing now and I'm leaning against the tree. I see my pants, I slip them on and turn around, the guys are gone.

I grab my camera out of the leaves and sink against the tree, slowly putting my shoes on. My pussy is throbbing, it's warm. I feel so fucking used. Holy shit, I just got raped, I got used, I got mother fucking plowed.

I sat against the tree for what must have been 5 minutes catching my breath. It's dark now, really dark, but I think I'll be able to find my way out of here easier, I can see the lights at the gate in the distance. It's far away, but if I walk in that general direction, I will spill out into my neighborhood.

I am feeling in front of my face for trees and tree limbs, ducking, and stutter stepping when I hear someone.

"Hey."

I immediately turn, run, and slam face first into a tree. I fall to my ass and try to pop up but a man is standing over me.

"That was a hell of a production that you and your buddies put on back there. I'm hard and fucking horny and I think you need another dick."

He slaps my cheek with his cock. This guy is in regular street attire, it looks like he might have ended up in the forest after exercising. He's in a blue t-shirt, black gym shorts, and tennis shoes. He's not nearly as intimidating as the soldiers. He has his gym shorts pulled down in the front and his cock whipped out.

The sky is still light enough that I can see him holding his cock at me and stroking it.

"Actually I'm good." I tell him, attempting to get up.

"Actually, you're fucking not. Take another dick you slut. I just fucking watched two guys empty their loads into you, and I'll take a spot as the 3rd."

I turn around and try to walk the opposite direction, which is stupid, because walking into the forest farther is not going to be helpful. I get yanked back by my hair, hard! I fall flat on my ass, and scream as I fall. He steps over me and grabs my hair and pulls me onto his cock.

His cock is very salty from sweat, and rock hard, and thick as hell. I open my mouth to verbally oppose and he hammers in, stabbing me in the throat. As he pushes his cock back into my throat repetitively I am left wondering if his cock slants, his cock head is sliding across the inside of my right cheek each time he pulls out.

I gag on his cock a couple times and start coughing. I try to pull away but he's holding my hair so tight, my head can't even give an inch. I try to talk and I feel a thickness in my throat, I know he's shot precum in my mouth.

He moans and humps my face and I decide I'm fucking done with this. How in the hell could a girl get raped twice, well three times, in a 2-hour span, not moving more than 50 yards?

I punch at his upper right thigh hard, hella hard, I want to give him a bad Charlie Horse so that he can't follow me. He falls to the ground but I do too because he doesn't let go of my hair and he takes me down with him.

I tell him as loud as I can scream, 'GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!"

He scrambles on top of me and pushes the left side of my face so hard into the ground I taste dirt. He picks my head up with my hair and slams my head into the ground again. Ouch, instant headache.

I no longer have the motivation to get up and run. I start crying and he pulls my pants completely off and lays on my back, his cock wandering around looking for a hole. He finds one, he shoves his rock-hard cock into my pussy, which is a tad sore from earlier. His knees cut into my legs and I open my legs to free them, giving him ample space to pump away and get deeper, which he does.

He sits up fucking into my pussy awhile, and then lays his body on mine and reaches around my front finding my engorged clit. He starts massaging my clit while he pumps. It's intense, it feels like he's flicking it with his nail. I have shooting sensations moving across my pussy, and feel like I'm about to fucking lose it, in a good way.

He stops massaging my clit and I moan, I feel about 2 inches tall because I tell him,

"Don't stop, I'm about to cum."

I know we now both officially know that he's that good, and I'm begging for it, like the slut that he said I was before. He starts making circles on my clit and I begin to feel that rush coming and I begin to moan. He takes his cock out of my pussy, finds my ass with it, and slams his cock deep into my asshole. I cum SO HARD as he fucks my ass.

My ass is getting pounded, my body is squirming and his fingers are moving. I cum so hard I feel lightheaded. I've never felt that good in my life. I don't know if it's the orgasm or his heavy body weighing me down that makes it so intense. I have no energy.

I lay on the ground while my ass is being fucked. I pay attention to his sounds, and the way he feels, and start to hear him grunt, he's going to fucking lose it. He pulls out of my ass, which surprises me, and surprises me again by shoving into my pussy and moaning so loud I think I'm deaf. He fills my pussy with his cum.

He lays on me for about 30 seconds. I feel him shift and I see his hand has a, gasp, wedding ring. This guy's a fucking asshole! He stands up, spits on me, and walks away.

I crawl to my pants, they are stained with dry cum and pussy juice. I have no idea whose cum that is. It dawns on me I've been fucked by more guys on this day than I have been in my whole life.

My stomach drops when I think about how I shared such an intimate feeling, an orgasm, with several strangers as they rocked their cocks inside of my body. Instead of feeling sad, I get that aching twinge in my belly, the one that makes me weak in the knees.

I make my way home. I don't remember walking through the forest. My mind was so wrapped up in the day's events. I'm just home. I walk out of the trees and see my neighborhood. I guess I wasn't that lost if I was able to get back with 0 brain function.

I open my back door, head to the bathroom, and take a long hot shower. I don't dry off with a towel. I walk dripping wet to my bed, open my covers, crawl in, and crash.

I wake up at noon the next day, I almost immediately remember my encounters in the woods and I wonder if it was a dream. I feel my pussy, nope, no dream. My entire pussy is swollen and my clit is so sensitive, it feels so good to touch it. My eyes roll back in my head and I massage myself softly thinking about yesterday's events.

Pretty soon I'm coming so hard that I curl forward with my head lifting near my knees. I try to remind myself that, that was scary, and I'm lucky...but when I think about it, I just get horny.

A week later I get the nerve up to go shoot pictures, and decide this time to go to the arboretum, there will be lots of people, safe. I wander in and find a beautiful tree with roots climbing into a creek.

I turn my camera on to take my first picture and looking back at me is a picture of my pussy being filled by 2 cocks. HOLY SHIT. I immediately slam my camera to my leg and walk to the bathroom. I get into a stall and turn my camera on and see that there are 3 pictures taken, all in near unison, of me being tag teamed by the soldiers. The camera was on the ground and clearly someone's foot stepped on it and we got some photographic proof of what occurred that day.

One picture isn't focused and is a complete wash. The other two are clear to see, I mean, it's dim because it was getting dark, but you can see my ass and pussy stretched and filled with two cocks coming from different directions. Oh. My. God. It looks better than I had imagined in the countless times I've masturbated to my rape.

My fingers find their way into my jeans and dab into my wet pussy, bringing juice up to my clit. I close my eyes, lean back against the wall, and cum sitting on the toilet with my fingers 2 knuckles deep. I make sure to open my eyes and look at the picture as I cum. I have a feeling I'll be coming back to the pictures off and on while getting off for the rest of my life.

I still look at the face of every soldier who checks my ID when I come in the base gate. So far, I haven't found my rapists, if I ever do, I might just get up the nerve to ask for another encounter.

Dove06
Dove06
3 Followers