Both Shall Live Ch. 04

Story Info
The Return of the Football Player from Hell.
4.6k words
4.25
12.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dasani_83
Dasani_83
20 Followers

OhPossum's such a great editor.

Here's the next chapter, for those who are looking for it. Much the same as last time, I'm quite sorry I've taken so long, as I do understand how having to wait for story chapters can get very frustrating.

As always, voting/feedback welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The first few months of college were such a rush! The dorms that Pete and I had been placed in were apartment style rooms. Each suite had a tiny bedroom, equally tiny bathroom and one main room that had a small kitchen and living area. We couldn't afford to get a bigger place off campus, but that was fine, since this was suitable for our needs. Pete had the foresight to buy some gags when he bought his toys, so we could even play without terrifying the neighbours.

Every morning when I woke up, I went out for a run, as I always have. It was the only way I could face the day of studies before me; get up early and run until I couldn't run any more. Admittedly, I did make a point to avoid the football stadium, as I had a healthy fear of the place after my springtime encounter with that brute. Generally by the time I got back to the apartment, Pete was awake enough to shower with me, and we would grab something to take with us for breakfast as we went to our various classes.

This routine was what got me accepted to the Track and Field team, actually. Running was something that I did for me, not for anybody else. As such, despite Pete's constant encouragement, I had not joined the team at my high school. To put it simply, I did not want to 'cater to the man', which I felt would ruin the fun involved for me. But one of the star runners was also the sort who ran early in the day, and when he saw me out running every morning without fail, he took notice and alerted the coach.

Imagine my surprise when the coach approached me one morning as I was getting back from my run and demanded that I be at the track that afternoon following classes. For all that I had never wanted to run for sport, he made it so obviously an order that I didn't think to question him. After I agreed, he smiled and told me that the team needed a decent female for distance, and he looked forward to putting me through my paces.

When I got back to our dorm. Pete was already up and waiting for me. "You were gone longer than usual today." Then he noticed the incredulous look on my face. "What's up, Dasi?"

As we showered, I told him all about it, how the coach had stopped me out of the blue and just told me in no uncertain terms that I was to be at the track that evening after my final class. Given that he had caught me off guard, I had agreed and it looked like I had just joined the track and field team without even trying out.

"I told you so, Dasi. I've been telling you so for years." Pete was over the moon about the matter, much more pleased than I myself was. For whatever reason, he thought I should get acknowledged for what I was good at, while I didn't care if anybody noticed or not. "I'll come around after my classes get out too and watch if you want me too."

It didn't really matter to me, but I could tell that it was really important to him, so I nodded. "Sure." After all, what girl doesn't like it when their guy wants to watch them? At least I'd be sure there was a friendly face there, since the track was nerve wrackingly close to the football field that I had not been within 500 feet of yet.

That afternoon at the track, the coach introduced me to my new teammates, and then made me show them why he had recruited me. While I would have much preferred to run away from all those eyes staring at me, I obeyed when he told me to take a lap, that he would be timing me. Being that I love running with quite a passion, I gave that lap my all. Once I was finished, I was enjoying myself so much that I took another lap just for the sheer joy of moving so fast, completely oblivious to the whistles and giggles that this prompted from the other members of the team. I was in my zone; nothing gets through to me when I'm running.

When I finally came to a stop again, the rest of the team was instantly all over me. The attention flustered me, and I pretended to be more out of breath than I really was to try to distract them. But they simply wouldn't be put off. The time it had taken me to run the one lap of the track was a full 5 seconds less than the defending male champion. Everybody was very excited, as they all figured that our college had the season in the bag this year. Given that Football gets much more attention than Track does, we hadn't won for several years.

After everything settled down, the coach welcomed me to the team, telling me to come to his office in the football stadium after practice was over. Every last bit of colour drained from my face at his statement, and I automatically glanced into the stands to see if Pete was there. Strangely, he wasn't. Being that he had been so excited at the idea of watching me practice, I wondered why not. Especially since I had to go into the football stadium after practice. I didn't want to go into that stadium at all, let alone by myself!

But when practice was over, everybody headed for the changing rooms, not noticing my growing uneasiness. What if I ran into that thing again? What if he was nursing a grudge and wanted revenge? Pete wouldn't be around to save me this time. I sat in the changing rooms much longer than necessary, trying to work up the nerve to go to the Coach's office. Everybody else was long gone by the time I finally left the rooms in search of the Coach.

With my arms wrapped around myself, I hummed a song that sounded brave and went to the Coach's office, trying to pretend that I was not frightened. When I found the room without trouble, and he was actually inside, I was relieved almost to the point of tears. But he was still on a high from discovering the fastest student he had ever taught, and thankfully didn't notice anything amiss. Handing me a schedule for the season, he gushed for a good 15 minutes before dismissing me.

Leaving the stadium, I was considerably calmer. There had been nobody around when I came in, so I wasn't nearly as nervous. However, my nerves soon caught up with me when I heard noises coming from a room ahead. Picking up my speed to a brisk walk, I wanted to get out of the building before whomever it was came out of that room and found me, alone in the football stadium, well after most everybody else was gone.

Maybe if I'd run I would have been fast enough. As it was, I was just reaching the changing room door as what looked like the entire football team trooped out, the first guy almost knocking me down.

"Oh, sorry! Didn't see you there, sweetness." Looking up with wary eyes, I found his face and was relieved to see that it was some random guy that I didn't know. This didn't ease my fear completely, but the fact that it wasn't the guy from the past spring was enough to calm me a little.

"That's alright, I was just leaving anyway." Ducking around him, I scanned the group of football players. Shit! The bloody bastard from the spring was standing not even three feet from me, and staring at me with a look of shock on his face. The shock was quickly replaced with undisguised hunger, a look that I recognized from my encounters with Pete. Ducking around the guy who had almost run into me, I continued for the exit, trying to speed walk as if I wasn't scared senseless as I left.

The majority of the football players headed back in the direction I had come from, but demon football player told them that he'd catch up. "Hey, wait for me, my plump little vixen! We have some business we never finished attending to." Hearing these words come from his mouth made me whimper, and I started to run. In my panic I didn't notice where I was going, and as he lumbered after me, I made first one wrong turn, and then another. Why hadn't I made Pete take me to a different college!?

After a few moments I discovered that I was lost. This stadium was bigger than I had realized, and I had no idea where the exits were. Then I heard him coming closer. Ducking into the only door in that hallway, I looked frantically for somewhere to hide. There was a nice cupboard in the corner, though it had a bunch of equipment in it. Squeezing myself inside, I pulled the door tight just as I heard the hated voice, "Come here, little vixen. You might be a good runner, but you can't hide forever. If you don't fight me, you might even enjoy it."

I remained silent, hoping that he would just go away. There was no chance of anybody hearing me even if I did scream for help. We were at the wrong end of the stadium for his teammates to find us, and did I really want a hoard of his big sweaty friends coming along anyway?

"She must have gone a different way." I heard his voice from right outside my cupboard, sounding frustrated. Apparently he thought it was filled with supplies, because he didn't check inside. "Oh well, I will find her. Stupid little girl, she can't hide from me forever." The sound of footsteps left the room and proceeded down the hallway until they faded from hearing. After a few minutes I worked up the nerve to leave my cupboard and slipped from the room, peering cautiously around the corner before proceeding to try to find my way from the building.

But I have absolutely no sense of direction, and I was hopelessly lost. After a good 15 minutes of searching fruitlessly for the exit, I sat down against a wall, wishing that I'd brought my cell phone with me. Pete was going to be frantic when I didn't come back to the dorm! And when I finally did get back, he was going to be absolutely furious, not only with me for losing my head, but also with that foot ball player from hell for causing me to lose my head.

After a few minutes I got back to my feet and started wandering again. Finally I found my way to what looked like an exit and went through it. Sure enough, I had found a way out of that stupid stadium, and damned if I was ever going back in again by myself! Before I could take off though, somebody grabbed my arm and pulled me sideways.

How had I managed to find the one exit that the stupid football idiot would pick to wait by!? What had he done, picked the nearest exit to where he lost me and waited?! Seriously, what was it with my luck??

But we were outside, and I was not winded this time. Drawing in a deep breath, I went to shriek, only to find my mouth covered by his big, dirty hand. "Naughty girl, no screaming out here. Somebody might hear. You wouldn't want them to find you like this, would you?" I responded by trying to bite his hand, my terror causing me to struggle fruitlessly against the hand that was gripping my upper arm with as tight a grasp as it could get. I could almost feel the bruise forming underneath the pressure.

Pulling me up so that I was against his chest, he carried me, kicking and writhing, back into the stadium and down a side corridor, ducking to a room that appeared to be a storage closet. Shoving me against the wall, he took his hand from my mouth. But before I could scream my fear and defiance at him, he slapped me harder than Pete ever had, stunning me. I would have fallen down if he hadn't been holding my arm as tightly as he was.

"Stupid little bitch, your bastard boyfriend busted me up!" This time he slapped me across the other cheek so that my head whipped to the side. "You threw yourself at me! You were just asking to be taken, then that dumb fuck tried to kill me for it!" Each sentence was punctuated with a hard slap, and I went from trying to get away to simply trying to shield my face from his stinging blows. "I almost didn't make the team this year because of those injuries!"

With that he grabbed me and pulled me up to his face, kissing me roughly, trying to force his tongue into my mouth. I tried by best to push him away, but I was nowhere near strong enough to budge him. Holding onto me, he kept kissing me as if he was trying to suck my soul from my body as he turned, and set me down on a vaulting horse that put me at an easy level for him to reach.

Given that the vaulting horse was high enough that I would likely hurt myself if I fell off, I stopped fighting, hoping that if I didn't fight back he would lose interest. But this was no longer about a bit of fun for him; this was about revenge for both what had and had not happened in the spring. Feeling my resistance stop, he grabbed the front of my shirt and ripped it open, jerking my sports bra up over my head. But rather than remove it, he let it get tangled with my shirt and left them around my upper arms, so that they were trapped behind my body.

"Let's see these, since I barely got a feel last time." Reaching forward, he squeezed my breasts roughly, causing me to cry out. "That's it little vixen, scream for me!" Twisting sharply, he kissed me again, sucking my tongue into his mouth as I tried to shriek in pain, biting down on it hard, causing me to start to sob. For all that Pete would beat me with his belt, or his hand, or his crop, he never went all out like this. From the mauling this over sized brute was giving my poor breasts, it felt like he was trying to pull them from my body, and it was agonizing in the extreme. But I could feel myself getting damp. My traitorous body was responding automatically to the pain, even if it wasn't pain that I wanted to enjoy.

When he finally stopped kissing me, he jerked me from the vaulting horse and forced me to my knees. "You'd better not try to bite, or I might shove that baseball bat over there up your arse." Somehow I didn't doubt that he would, and I still hated anal with a passion. In fact, since that first time, Pete hadn't made me do it again, having decided to save that for a proper punishment tool. Pulling his pants down, the brute shoved his hairy cock at me. It was shorter than Pete's by a couple of inches, but the thickness more than made up for the lack in length.

The look of panic on my face caused him to cackle. "Never seen a real man before, eh little vixen? Well, you'll never forget this bad boy, as he's going to violate each one of your holes before we're through in here." Slapping me with it hard, he shoved it into my mouth, pushing right past my gag reflex as if it wasn't there, and starting to fuck my mouth like it was the loosest pussy in the world. I spluttered around him, barely able to breathe, as my jaw felt like he was trying to break it off with the violence of his thrusts.

"God, you've got a hot little mouth for such a plump little vixen!" Finally he pulled out and bent me across a pile of boxes in the corner. "Too bad I want to have more fun with you than just that, or I'd fill your stomach with my cum until you were bloated from it all."

After the threat of the baseball bat, I had stopped moving altogether, terrified that he might follow through on it. So this made it easy enough for him to pull my shorts down and throw them hard, right into the middle of the mess in the room.

"Good luck finding them when you want to leave, you little tramp." Ripping my panties from me, he buried his face in them. "Somebody's enjoying this!" Stuffing my sodden panties into my mouth, he reached around and grabbed my nipples hard. "Hold on tight little vixen, I'll give you a fucking like you've never had!" And with that, he slammed his whole cock into my pussy from behind, causing me to shriek unintelligibly around the panties in my mouth.

The only reason it didn't hurt worse was because I had gotten desperately wet from his abuse. But as he pounded that horrid wide cock in and out of me without giving me time to adjust, the pain started to take over the pleasure. I twisted and moaned, unable to be still, sobbing as he pounded me. The pressure he was putting on my nipples felt like he was trying to flatten them with his bare hands, but the harder he pinched the harder they got, giving me enough pleasure to keep the pain from taking over my senses completely.

After a few minutes, he jerked out of me and let go of my nipples, forcing me forward. Shoving his hand between my legs, he shoved three fingers up inside my pussy, drawing a shrill squeal from me. But he then removed them and rubbed them over my ass hole.

"Remember what I said little vixen?" He leaned down to hiss evilly in my ear as he rubbed more of my juices over my ass hole. "All three holes! If we had played more nicely in the spring, you probably wouldn't have had to take it in ALL three, but I want to take this arse as payback and you can't do anything to stop me!"

Positioning himself at my rear entrance, he thrust forward hard. I knew that I had no choice in this and tried my hardest to relax, but for all that I was still tensed in terror. "That's it, fight it off. That kinda pain'll teach ya to date crazy bastards who ruin my fun with cheeky little vixens!" Not taking the time to let me adjust at all, he thrust forward hard. I bore down, desperate to make it easier for him, as it felt like he was going to rip me in two. I figured that he had to be almost as thick as my wrist! Pete was nowhere near that thick and had only been inside my arse once, several months ago now!

Moaning with vindictive pleasure, he kept shoving forward until he had the whole thing buried in me. I was limp with agony, sobbing with my head hanging and my arms still trapped behind me by my bra and ripped shirt. Grabbing my hips, he pulled back out, causing me to buck and howl despite myself.

"Aww, such sweet music!" With those words, he started to ride my ass hard, pounding in and out as fast and hard as he could. The speed left him incapable of speech though, not that I'd have been able to hear him over my own screams as he churned my insides with more speed than I would have thought possible. After a few minutes of this, he buried himself again, grabbing onto my nipples. Pulling hard on my breasts, he started to cum in my arse.

By the time he was done, I had begun to think that he was never going to stop. When he said that he would have dumped enough into my stomach that I would have been bloated, he wasn't lying. That was more in one load than Pete usually left in two.

"Ah damn that was one fine piece of tail." I felt my arms freed as he pulled off my bra and now useless shirt. Wiping himself clean on the rag of a shirt, he stood over me for a moment, sighing a loud, contented sounding sigh.

After a few moments of staring down at me, I heard a soft chuckle. "Uh-oh. I just realized that I think I need to take a leak." Before I even knew what was going on, he had it back in my arse as far as it would go. If I had thought that my arse was full before with just his cum, I felt certain that I would explode from the fullness when he finished now. Reaching around, he ripped my panties out of my mouth and stuffed most of them into my arse, laughing at me.

"That way you won't waste a drop!" Dropping my shirt on my back, he pulled his pants back up. Leaning down to whisper in my ear, he gave me the warning that I didn't need to hear. "If you tell anybody about this, I'll find you some night and shove that bat so deep that they'll need to operate to get it out!"

Slapping my ass as hard as he could, he walked from the room, leaving me across the boxes, sobbing in helpless misery and barely conscious.


Pete actually was quite frantic by this time. His last class had gone late, and he had missed getting to the track to see his Dasi run. So instead, he decided to surprise her at the dorm with her favourite Chinese food, but she didn't get back. By 7 pm, he had moved past annoyed to down right alarmed. Going to the track showed that nobody was there, and he had no idea where the coach's office might be.

Wandering the campus grounds in search of her, it was quickly getting dark, and he was starting to panic. Dasi was never this late! Where was she?! He searched the grounds frantically, joined now by one his buddies who had happened to be out and about to notice his distress.

Dasani_83
Dasani_83
20 Followers
12