Bottom Feeders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Including this yummy specimen of manhood, huh? And this one?" Nancy pulled first me, and then Carver, in for a lip lock that would stand the hairs on some guys' heads.

"Provided that they agree to it, yes," Candy laughed now.

"Oh, I very much agree to it," Carver chuckled.

"Same here. I'd be stupid to turn you down, ma'am," I smiled, adding, "I imagine that this option includes a taste of Megan, Annie, David, Jonathan, and several others."

"Sure ... Megan looks like she's ready to bend over and spread 'em, anyway," Candy snickered as she fondled Megan's ass through her Daisy Dukes.

"Oh, I've always lusted for Nancy and Consuela both. Along with our friends. Daddy, why did you never fuck Nancy, by the way? That's probably part of the offense," Megan asked her father abruptly.

"Well, he did, honey. Years ago. You see, Aaron ... Consuela's your daughter. Our daughter," Nancy threw out a real shocker now, making even me sputter slightly.

Aaron went visibly pale as he heard this, especially knowing that his seed grew inside her ... he had already fucked Megan, true, but now he learned that he had another daughter and she was already pregnant to him. What was more, some of his past hypocrisy about interracial sex and relationships now became even more blatant, for this was during the same time that he had joined and began rising in the KKK. Here he had been preaching and speaking against minorities, but he had not only carried on a secret tryst with a Latina ... he had fathered a daughter on her, only to impregnate that same daughter later himself. This was the worst kind of "do as I say, don't do as I do" situation that I had seen in years.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Aaron dared to wax irate.

"What, so your Klucker friends could harm us both? No thanks, pendejo!" Nancy retorted, making him lose color again ... before hanging his head in shame.

"You're right. I've wronged you. I've ... been a liar, a hypocrite, a bigot, and a coward. I've been so bad to you that you actually felt the need to protect our daughter from me. For that alone, I am very deeply sorry. I will, of course, submit to your proposed atonement ... it's better than I deserve. I don't have the relationship with Consuela that I would like, so perhaps this will have to do ... be a lover since I can't be a father. I'll do as you ask. I hope that we can have some form of family together someday ... all of us," Aaron remarked, making Consuela smile as she kissed him on the lips, followed by Nancy.

"Papi, yes, you're papi again ... I forgive you. I hope that our daughter does, too. I want us all to be close, too," Nancy assured him, while Megan kissed Consuela directly on the mouth, too.

"You're my sister, babe! I want us to be close, too. Very... ," Megan coughed, "Very, VERY close! If you get my meaning. Well, we're already girlfriends ... and now we're sisters. Come on sis. Let's be lovers, too."

"There is but one way, really, for all of us in this massive, extended family to be truly one, and for that, it requires us all to redefine our relationships a tad. We should all belong to one person and that person is George. Lord, right? How about it? Forget our nice, fancy, complex arrangements and all commit to serving George first. Standard KISS method. Keep it simple, stupid. Whatever place or status we have ... we all owe to George, to our sweet Lord," Carver surprised us all by saying it ... and paraphrasing George Harrison's famous New Age hymn.

"I'm game. Who else is?" Candy smiled.

"Works for me. I'll bite. Most of us are already with him ... but simplifying things and giving him the power to decide relationships, statuses, ranks, hierarchy, punishments ... it's all fitting and sets us from too rigid of thinking. We're free to just obey George's will ... and that frees us to just enjoy things, to go with the flow. How about it, chica?" Sally proposed to Nancy, while Annie kissed her lips and Megan began making out with Consuela with a vengeance.

"Sign me up, on the dotted line, with no reservations, hon," Shannon added.

"Me, too," Kelly grinned, knowing that Belle would follow her, and sure enough, she did.

"I'm a Bottom to the core. I always follow the Top. Besides, I couldn't stand to not share any man with Kelly. I love all of my lovers, but Kelly's my intended, my sweetheart, my soulmate. George is our Master ... I love having him as Master ... our Master. Our Lord, as Carver said. I belong to George and so does Kelly," Belle said while holding hands with Kelly.

"Count me in, as always. I'm still Lowell's woman, too ... but I became George's slut when I first laid eyes on him. I know that he would own us ... Lowell and I both belong to him, don't we, honey?" Mary batted her eyes at me.

"What she said," Lowell grinned, "Seriously, Mary and I were both born to submit, me even more than her. I'm a Bottom by birth, after all. I'm George's bitch and I'm not ashamed to say so."

"Roger that. Mark and I are his bum boys, too. Right, man?" Martin winked at Mark and me.

"Exactly. We are engaged thanks to him. It's just how things are meant to be. We're definitely his pretty boy sluts," Mark agreed while fondling Martin's ass.

"Hey, I'm all for it, provided that Rick is," Nadine licked her lips.

"Me, too. I've never had such a great time as I've had ... and this all helps bring us together. In fact, Nadine and I have been been so happy as a couple as we are now ... under your command, Master. I've found aspects to myself that I never knew where there ... me, a supposedly old-school married guy. Trust me, I'm more than cool with this," Rick agreed with a grin, while feeling his wife up ... much to her delight.

"The family that serves together, stays together," Annie laughed.

"Well, we were already one family, one marriage, one community, one church ... mostly," I noted.

"Yes, but with all due respect, Master, I get what they're driving at and I agree with them. We can still serve others within the family, but at your direction. You know that I belong to you, but this is just confirmation of that fact," Patty clarified, "There has always been a pecking order, with you at the top, but this puts us all under one complete umbrella, with much more flexibility thanks to our common goals."

"My sentiments exactly. I'm a true Bottom as well as a bottom now. I live to serve. The more fully we all serve you, the freer we are to serve each other," Joanna stated, "Oh, and I want to more fully explore the whole sissy angle ... to see where it leads. I'm having real questions about my gender and the only way to satisfy them is to live as a woman for a bit. I want to see just what gender, if any, I truly have. So, at least until further notice, can you call me 'Jolene'?"

"Like the Dolly Parton song? Awesome! You'll need red hair, all the way, green contacts, and your skin is perfect for that persona," I encouraged her, grabbing her sweet ass.

"Can I be an exception at times from the nudism thing, then ... in order to more fully experience womanhood, I need to dress as a girl whenever I'm clothed," she pleaded, which I gave the thumbs-up.

"Fuck me pumps, too. Serious heels for this gurl!" Patty slapped her tush as well.

"Amen to that!" I smiled, "Now, anyone else?"

"Hell, yeah! If Mom and Dad are in it, so am I!" David laughed as he began stroking Jonathan's dick, in spite of his previous protests of heterosexuality.

"Oh, damn it, bro ... you don't play fair! I'm all for it, too, anyway!" Jonathan said, returning the favor.

"Works for me!" Aaron roared, causing Morton to high-five him.

"Me, too!" the reverend agreed to serve me.

"Well, since Morty serves, so do I! We're one flesh! We live together ... we serve together ... as man and wife!" Miranda stated boldly, prompting Michelle to cough, "Sorry, men and wives! You're in, too!"

"I'm in for whatever this marriage commits us to, cara mia! If Morty and Miranda serve, so does Michela! Congratulations, Lord ... you're the proud owner of a Sforza!" Michelle told me with a kiss to every person present, "If I kissed you ... you really should join us ... if you haven't! I want you to be with us ... if I kissed you!"

"That's all of us, then! And I agree!" Aaron declared.

"So do I!" Megan insisted.

"Only if Jan joins with me. It has its appeal and on my own, I'd join in a heartbeat, but I have Jan to consider," Marsha spoke openly...

"Sorry, I just can't. I can swing with the women. Marsha can swing with the men and women, for her part. But ... I can't be submissive in any sense to a guy. I don't want anything that resembles more than a platonic relationship. I will gladly attend services, babysit, be part of the church and community in general. I do believe in it. I just can't be in any kind of BDSM thing with a guy, whether he touches me or not. It would just be too weird for me," Jan explained, which I answered with a bear hug.

"Hey, that's perfectly understandable. You don't want that kind of deal with me and I don't blame you. It's because I'm a guy and you're a lesbian. I get it. And, yes, you can be part of the church and community without being part of the Tribe, as I will now call us. As our religion grows, that will be true of most of our faith. The Tribe will only be a very large, extended family within the religion itself. Our sect cannot just be one family and hope to expand. That's perfectly fine with me," I assured Jan.

"So, basically, I have to choose, and while I enjoy George and company, in the end, I choose Jan. Jan is the great love of my life. That's just how it is. I hope that you can respect my decision, too," Marsha declared, as I hugged her, too.

"Hey, good for you. You know what and who you want. It's proof that you're your own girl. Nothing wrong with that. Not everyone cares to wear my collar and there's nothing wrong with that. We can still swing as you've both said ... and you're still welcome to visit, stay over, hang out, eat out, and attend our services, hold posts in the Faith ... And naturally, we still plan to work to get you elected. Deal?" I offered the happy couple (Jan showing visible relief that Marsha put her first).

"Well, it's kind of the same sort of problem for Ernesto and me. We're both truly gay, and well, how are we supposed to risk being given orders to service women? I'm not saying that you would do that, sir, but it is a risk. Look, we'll always be family, but we can be extended family. Just as Fanny and Autumn Ellis aren't part of the Tribe, neither are we. But we are part of the Jones, if you catch my drift. We can do all of the other stuff, fuck the menfolk, swing, visit, hang out, attend church, etc. We just can't live permanently as part of this household, you see," Evan explained his thinking ... he had doubts before, but now they took over his thoughts.

"Yeah, it would be tough to be gay and try to only serve men in a household where everyone else fucks each other regardless of gender. Visiting, hanging out, etc. All that is cool. Just no moving in together. Sorry, but my man here is the boss in our relationship and I agree with him. We can do everything else, but not that," Ernesto stood by his lover, who after all had just publicly acknowledged him in his own restaurant the night before.

"Also cool with me. Look, this only works if everyone involved WANTS to be. Nobody here against their will. Rape is not cool. Slavery ... real, chattel slavery, that is not cool, either. You're always welcome in my home and church. You don't have to be in the harem or the Tribe for that," I embraced each of them freely.

"We're fair game here!" Consuela blurted and then blushed as she realized that she spoke for her mother.

"Hey, it's true, sweetie! Don't blame yourself for telling the truth! We can all serve together ... it will bring us closer!" Nancy swore.

"I'm not technically related, but I like this idea. I want a family. I don't have one yet ... but I do now, then? And I can be with such great folks? My name is Allison. This is Becca and this is Marjorie. Can I join? Pretty please! I know, I'm young, but so are Consuela and Megan. Come on, please?" a sassy, curly-haired girl, slightly plumper than Megan, with nut brown hair, pleaded with me.

"Same here. How about it, dear George?" the girl next to her, with somewhat swarthier skin, asked me, "I'm Rebecca Yousef, by the way. Call me Becca. Israeli father, Indian mother. I was born in Mumbai. I'm Mar Thoma Christian, but not exactly devout. I'm more than ready to convert. What do you say?"

"I'd be a fool to turn you down. Welcome to the group. Just understand that I'm the boss. What about you? Interested as well?" I asked the third girl in the group, an albino, much to my surprise.

"You'd want me? I'm a freak! I mean, white hair. Not blonde, sir ... white! Pink eyes. I easily sunburn. I can't go outside as much. You'd still want me? If so ... I'll bite. No one has ever shown much interest except as a prize or trophy or bet or something. If so, well, I'm Marjorie," she introduced herself as well.

I made a point of kissing all three of them on the lips, after which Consuela and Megan did the same. They were all now part of the Tribe.

That was when Erica put her head on my shoulders and whispered, "I'm totally in. You know that, right? I refuse to ever leave you. Ever."

"Good, because I'd miss you ... a lot," I assured Erica, even as Sophie huddled with Wallace and Elroy.

"We're in, too! All three of us. We're already poly, so in for a penny, in for a pound, as they say. We've been screwing you guys already, too. Yeah, we dig it!" Sophie spoke for herself and the two men, both of them now pulling down their pants and stroking their hard cocks.

"So ... this is an adult theater, right? It's all nice to arrange things like that, but when are we going to get it on?" Wallace reminded us of the original purpose of the visit, breaking the tension as well.

"Well, now that we have cleared the air, how about it? To the glory holes or whatever else we have here!" I laughed, even as Nancy burst out laughing.

"We don't do glory holes in this shop. Everyone knows who they fuck. We have the Chamber for that. Follow me, please," Nancy licked her lips, adding, "This is part of why I never got married. I fucked so many couples, so many married men and women who had no compunctions about this, but would then freak if they found their significant others here ... yeah, talk about the hypocrisy! I don't let people hide their identity as they fuck, not because I disapprove of casual sex ... I very much approve of it. I just don't want people lying to their partners.

"Other places can do what they please, but here, we undress to the extent that we please and store whatever clothes we wish to take off. Yes, I don't merely facilitate ... I participate. I always have. Why not love what you do? No secrets. No lies. No masks. No hypocrisy. You show here for the Ceaseless Orgy, as I call it, and people will find out. I don't lie to people or for people. I'm not discreet. I won't keep or be your dirty little secret.

"Oh, and no rubbers or dental dams. Everything is bareback here. You come in here and take your chances. Everyone is vulnerable, intimate, and open. We're a small town, anyway. If you got an STD, half the town knows about it and those people are politely shown the door until they show me a clean bill of health. Where do you think that Aaron knocked Consuela up? Right here, in the Chamber. He snuck in, but after that, I decided on a no-mask, no disguise policy. No more hypocrites in this room!

"Everyone ready to fuck?" Nancy said as we disrobed just inside the now closed door.

I answered by parting her buns to finger the crack of her ass, making her arch her back and spread her cheeks even further apart. Nancy had a very nice booty, to say the least, so it wasn't much longer before I found myself dry-humping her butt. Far from protesting, the owner of the sex shop began twerking against me, doing her best to get my prick to glide back and forth against her asshole.

"Are you going to tease me ... or fuck my ass like I need it fucked? Told you, I'm no prude, even if I sounded like one for a second or two ... How many prudes run adult shops, anyway?" Nancy invited me as I lubed her up and eased my dick into her bottom.

Before long, I was balls deep inside Nancy's asshole, sodomizing her with my usual zeal for anal ... in other words, with extreme relish and vigor. She certainly didn't resist. In fact, she pushed back at me harder with her hips to take me further and further inside her, pulling me in like a magnet. When Sally started probing my own ass with her fingers, playing with my prostate, the combination of this and Nancy's wonderful booty did wonders for me ... as did her increasing use of Spanish obscenities to make her feelings known.

While I was engaged in ruthless sodomy with the proprietor of the shop, I noticed that Martin had bottomed out inside a lady closer to my own age ... one that I did not know at all. She wore a wedding band, and in fact, her husband, still holding hands with her, was busy screwing Mary for his part. They were obviously swingers, but still nervous about it ... just not enough to let anything stop them from enjoying their lives as they should. The two pairs fucked side by side, just two of the many people to get it on right then.

That was when I realized that Belle had recognized someone ... and promptly shoved his face into her breasts. I was a little confused until Sally whispered the matter in my ear.

"That's Howard Goulart, Betty's boyfriend ... and that's his apparent other girlfriend, Marsha's opponent in the House race ... School Board President Kristin Hanson. Who is very much Ms. Christian Super Mom and a vocal enemy of porn shops, just like these. She's also quite married ... I wonder what the hubby will say about this?"

You could have heard a pin drop as Belle told Howard and Kristin, "Don't worry ... I won't tell Betty, but I make no promises for the rest of them. Especially her," indicating Nancy, but hardly whispering herself.

12