Bottom of the Heap

Story Info
George confronts Deacon Jones.
6.6k words
4.53
14.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers

The knock at the door woke me up from my slumber at exactly 6:45 am, Eastern Daylight Time (don't even get me started on how much I despise Daylight Savings). I struggled to get to my feet, having drunk more than a few spirits and also fucked my way through quite a few people the day before. It was nice, but it's good to have a chance to sleep such a marathon session off, too ... and that just wasn't meant to be ... I guessed that it was caffeine, and lots of it, for me and the Bottoms ... and the rest of the growing tribe. Little did I know that the tribe was ready to grow yet again.

It was Deacon Aaron Jones himself, looking a bit sore, tired, and worried for his part. I was glad that he wasn't taking this so well, naturally. The racist asshole deserved to suffer more than a little, though I hadn't gotten a chance to mail out the tape. Well, now I was naked as the day I was born, but luckily, as soon as they saw Aaron, Lowell, Mary, and Belle grabbed the three shotguns in the house and loaded up for bear, handing one of them to me as their Master. Even nude, my shotgun would send a powerful warning to the deacon about any crazy ideas.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Deacon? Without your Klan compatriots, too ... brave of you! Are you sure that you want to be around a bunch of dangerous folk, like, you know, lesbians, bisexuals, homosexuals, Yankees, foreigners, drag queens, Jews, blacks, Asians, and Latinos? It might rub off ... isn't that what you fear?" I taunted him just a little, but I was surprised by the way that he shook his head sadly and then hung it a bit.

"Okay, what gives? You were all tough and bossy last night, telling everyone to go to Hell who didn't fit the KKK/David Duke/Jimmy Swaggart/John Hagee version of the world that you hold ... what now? What gives?" I was startled that I actually felt some empathy for this bigot ... well, I did try to be a damn good human being ... shitheads like this guy didn't make it easy.

"I ... was expelled from the Klan. Rather unceremoniously, too. They wanted nothing to do with me. I angered and wrote off my wife, daughter, and two sons for them, and what did they do? Kicked me out! Those rotten, miserable, bedsheet-wearing, cross-burning asswipes! Well, fuck them! I know their secrets! I know all of their little hypocrisies, scandals, things swept under the rug for the sake of the Cause! I ... chose wrong. I gave my life to save the white, Christian South into which I was born, and for what?

"Those losers threw sand in my face, beat me up, and tossed me off the side of the road a mile from home ... I had to walk to an ER, no one even picked me up, and even then, the admitting clerk wanted nothing to do with me. It took much of the night to get treated for scrapes, bruises, cuts, and ... worse ... cigarette burns from them rubbing them out on my skin. They shaved my head and warned me never to trouble them again ... never to contact them or ask them for help again.

"So, now what ... I have no one," Aaron Jones asked, as he removed his wig, showing that his head had indeed been ... if rather roughly, shaved.

"You ... still have me, Daddy," Megan surprised us by hugging him, even naked as she was, "You're a rather bigoted, narrow-minded fellow, but you're still my father ... if I'm still your daughter. I did some things to hurt you in my anger ... but none of that should matter now. You're my father. I'm still gay, though. You're just going to have to deal with the fact that you need your lesbian daughter's love."

"Oh, dear, God ... I never realized ... what it meant to be hated ... I thought that I did. I thought that we were the victims of the hate, the persecution ... but it was because we were cruel to others, wasn't it? The hate that we showed them came back to hurt us. But, last night ... I was hated. I was called all kinds of names. Cuckold. N ... well, I won't repeat that word ... I've used it far too freely in the past. Fa ... well, there is another such word. They claimed that because I let my daughter be a ... lesbian, that it was a failure. That I had failed to bring my family along into the ways of the Klan, which is true, but it wasn't my fault, was it? They claimed that because Evan is gay ... and because Morty had an affair with what they called a 'loose woman' and a 'family of perverts, ' like the Bottoms ... that it was my fault, and that I was seen in the company of a Jew and three black men, plus a black woman.

"Well, they'll wish that they had never heard of me! I know things about them that could ruin them all! They think that I'll be too scared to talk? I have nothing to lose but my life. I destroyed my marriage for them! I lost my relationship with my children ... well, okay, so maybe I can salvage something of it, but what else? I'm going to make them pay! I don't just own a dry cleaning business ... I have contacts, those jerks ... yeah, they'll pay," Aaron Jones stood there, white as a ghost, with a truly horrified look on his face.

"I've ... been a bad man, haven't I? I thought that I was a good man. I really did! I did what Papa and Mama taught me to do. I believed as they did. I was 18 years old when they swore me into the Ku Klux Klan. I've never known any other way to live! I never went to college ... nor even the military, because I felt that the real fight was closer to home. God, so many wasted opportunities in life! I was the good son. The oldest. I took over the family dry-cleaning business. I was responsible. I did what I had to do. I joined the KKK. Papa was so proud that day, you know. I resented both of you, getting to be wild and free, rebellious. I had to do the right thing, be respectable and steady. Reliable."

"Sit down and have a stiff drink, man," I told him, as David brought him a tumbler and some Johnnie Walker Red.

"Look, man, really ... you need to face facts. Yeah, you goofed up in life. We all have ... though your errors were worse, but it's not too late, man! It's not! I had to start over, yet here I am. Become who you want to be, even now! Stand up! Be a man! So, you had to learn late in life and the hard way that hate and prejudice are the wrong way to live! So, you have to rethink everything that you've ever been taught ... well, look around you, man! That's basically everyone in this house! We're oddballs ... freaks ... perverts, sinners, rebels, black sheep, libertines, and God knows what else! And we're proud of it! We've broken free of what we were taught in life ... and so can you!

"We ... have become a community ... and a family ... and ... a church. We can bring you in, but it will be a sort of rough process at first. You'll have to learn ... and un-learn some things. You'll have to learn to open your mind to new teachings, some of them shocking. Keep your heart ready to accept some things that you would have thought absolutely revolting some time ago. Consider it a sort of ... rebirth and a baptism by fire or whatever. The point is that you need to be cleansed of your old ways, so follow me," I had a brainstorm now, drawing upon both my Jewish traditions of the mikvah bath and their bastardized Christian copy, the baptism.

I led the man to the swimming pool, where I commanded him to, "Strip. Now. Completely. You need to be purged of your past ... you need to reject your old ways and be washed of your stains of hate and bigotry."

Aaron was a little nervous, being a bit of a tall, lanky, scrawny guy ... and he wasn't likely to have ever kept up the weight and muscle mass to have served, anyway. Contrary to many folks' expectations about men like him, he wasn't a chubby guy at all. He had a mustache ... and it was one of those mustaches that made it seem that a man was compensating for or hiding something.

"Brother Carver, as an elder of our new church, will you be so good as to baptize this man in the name of the Fatherhood of God and the Brother of Man? Help immerse him in truth and wash away the lies in the bath," I directed Carver, knowing that this was the acid test of Aaron's sincerity ... would he accept the authority of a black man and surrender to it?

Aaron undressed without further ado and promptly joined Carver in the water, whereupon Carver improvised a baptism rite of sorts, "Do you, Brother Aaron, renounce your prior beliefs of white supremacy and fundamentalist Christianity? Do you reject racism, homophobia, misogyny, transphobia, xenophobia, and all other evils and injustices that seek to drive men apart from their neighbors and subvert goodwill?"

"I ... do," Aaron looked nervous, half-expecting lightning from his old god to strike him dead and send him straight to Hell, but it never happened, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

"And do you, Brother Aaron, profess your belief in the eternal Fatherhood of God and Brotherhood of Man, in the essential goodness that Man can achieve, even if he fails to do so at times? Do you profess your faith in the necessity of reason, empathy, and openness to others not like you, your willingness to live in accord with your neighbors? Do you profess your faith in the essential oneness and unity of the Cosmos?"

"I do," Aaron gulped now.

"Then, by the authority vested in me by our Prophet, Brother George Jacobson, I now baptize you in the name of God and Man alike. Rise, purified of your stains and prepare to serve God as well as Man," Carver declared as he immersed Aaron in the cold pool water and then lifted him up from the water.

"Alright ... Joey, finish shaving Brother Aaron's head. The hair is gone, might as well touch it up and make it look neater ... shave off his mustache, too. We will need a fresh wig for him as well. Maybe some sunglasses. Need to keep him incognito, at least in public. Can't have the Klan tracking him down. He's an ex-Imperial Wizard. You better believe that they'll come after him when they realize that he's a loose end. Then he takes a shower! Need to get the stink of the night and the chlorine off his body. Those Klan tattoos have to go, too. Rick or Jan can do that, right?" I instructed them.

"Yes, but here, not at the parlor. We'll work from home today. Special project. Shop is closed today. We'll drive by and get the gear, but other than that, we'll do this at home. Can't have the Klan grabbing him, as you say. Here, man, sit down ... you've got a long-ass day ahead of you, buddy," Rick said as he rushed to put on some clothes and retrieve the right equipment from the tattoo parlor.

Sure enough, Aaron Jones, former deacon and Imperial Wizard, dry-cleaner extraordinaire, sat nervously, but tried to stay calm as Joey, now fully in male guise, shaved his head and face. The whole time, Annie was crying while David and Jonathan held her close, and Megan made faces to lighten their mood. I put my hand on her shoulder and stroked her cheek, making her smile at me, if nothing else. I then sat down between Sally and Shannon Bottom, while deciding what to do next with this man, this strange new convert to our way of life.

When Aaron went to take a shower, I pulled Annie aside and told her, "Now, listen here ... what you do with your marriage is yet undecided, but you did nothing wrong, and I want you to be happy in the knowledge that he is now trying to be a good man, after all. The man that you cheated on was a righteous prick, a real asshat. This guy is a new man ... and whether or not you'll still have a future as a couple is something that we'll have to work out. We have a lot of work to do ... and it will require more than a little shock therapy in his case."

"What I do next will be of considerable import for our New Era, if you will. We have never done a conversion rite of any kind ... never had to yet, as a brand new faith, but now we have a new convert and he is also a penitent and supplicant. He will have to be remade almost from scratch, his whole world shaken up and reorganized. That he is a member of the Jones family that is now an integral part of our new faith is also significant ... it indicates that the foundation of this religion is a handful of families that will soon be entwined as one larger family ... but we do need to prepare for future conversions, of course.

"In this situation, normal rules of conduct will have to out the window. He will be eager and ready to obey, and we must prepare ourselves to command him. In time, he will be a full member of our church in good standing, and the sooner, the better, but first he must be set free. Entirely. It was easier for Morty, because he already had one foot out the door, same with Miranda. It's not going to be so easy for Aaron here.

"One thing is clear. The video can never be shown to him ... not as it is. That video was intended for a different man than this one. That video will destroy him and he will be of no use to us or himself or anyone else as a result. Destroy that tape first, before he can ever see it. Understand me? Destroy it now! He will have to see and do enough as it is. I want his decision to be made by actions that he takes, because by taking those actions, he will have to choose between judging himself or accepting and condoning behaviors that he once denounced.

"For the first phase, I will need Annie. Annie, what you will have to do next is a miniature of what you did last night, just nicer and less brazen. You will have sexual relations with Carver, Wallace, and Elroy ... only this time all at once. They will each take a hole ... I doubt that you've ever been fucked by Aaron in the ass, but even if you have been, seeing his wife commit adultery in a gang-bang with three black men will have some definite impact on his heart, mind, and soul.

"Here is the key ... the test of his determination to see this through. He won't be bound. He will sit, unrestrained, and voluntarily watch his wife have sexual congress with three, only vaguely familiar African-American men. He will not masturbate or anything like that. He will just sit and watch. This is not meant to humiliate him. It is meant to teach him that such things are not vile, depraved, or harmful to society. You will not engage in trash talk this time, none of you. You will not belittle him. You will just enjoy the action, all of you. If he passes this test, it will be time to move on to the next stage. This is not a cuckold thing. After all, by his own admission, he has effectively lost Annie, anyway. This is a declaration that the old rules and traditions are history," I informed everyone, who took their places, while the other tape was destroyed and the camcorder ran again.

Aaron returned from the shower to find a chair set aside for him next to the master bedroom, while Annie lay naked on the bed with Wallace, Elroy, and Carver. She still wore her wedding band ... the one from him, in fact, but nothing else. He was a little stunned when I indicated that he should sit next to the bed and watch as Annie was lubed up in two holes and she mounted Carver, while Elroy entered her mouth and Wallace sank his dick into her butt.

Aaron turned pale again and then red in the face, but he watched it all. He didn't say a thing. He just watched in shock as his wife and the mother of his children allowed three men of another race to make her "airtight." He had fucked his daughter's' friends up the ass from time to time, but never his own wife ... now, someone else was taking her that way, before he ever could. While he viewed this, we observed both the sex and his reaction to it. He was hard as steel!

As promised, it was a more toned-down affair than the previous night's, no slurs or derogatory remarks about Aaron's sexual prowess or lack thereof, no loud moans or begging for more ... of course, Annie being gagged with a large dick was probably a factor there. It was also finished much quicker, especially as Annie enjoyed it even more than the previous encounter, due to the wonderful control that she had over the pace of Carver's strokes ... and the stuffed feeling of Wallace's cock up her ass ... not to mention Elroy's dick in her mouth, as she got to suck and lick on it. Before long, Wallace shuddered and exploded in Annie's asshole, while Elroy emptied his balls down her throat. Then, for the final act, Carver spilled his seed, unprotected, into Annie's fertile body.

Annie stood up, more than a little limp, and staggered over to Aaron before planting a French kiss with a snowball on his lips. I hadn't planned on that, but it was an excellent improvisation as tests of Aaron's sincerity went. The thing that struck me, though, and must have also affected Aaron, was that, despite the other man's cum inside her mouth, Annie put real passion and affection into her kiss ... It was still, very much, a lover's kiss ... unmistakably so.

"I still love you, Aaron Wilbur Jones. And, yes, I'm still in love with you. It's just that things have changed around here. You'll see. You'll understand, soon enough. We've thrown out the old handbook and we're writing a new one ... for marriage, for family, and for society. You'll see. You'll learn, soon enough, I sincerely believe. Have faith, dear. It will work out for us, all of us, in the end," Annie looked at not only Aaron, but also her sons and daughter, as she said that.

"Good work, all of you, but we're far from done. Aaron, stay seated. Be glad that you haven't eaten yet. What you're about to witness might turn your stomach, but you need to see it, anyway. Jonathan, my man, climb onto the bed. On your belly, ass in the air. That's good. Alright now ... Mark, lube him up. Good, good, Jonathan ... relax your asshole, so Mark can butt-fuck you. Mark, be sure to go balls deep. Bottom out inside him.

"Aaron, don't turn your head. You've witnessed your good lady wife get gang-banged by three black men. You didn't turn your head then. Now, watch your son take it in the tush from another man close to his own age. Yes, that's right ... it's time for some homemade gay porn!" I declared.

Incredulously, Aaron now watched intently as his younger twin son, Jonathan Pryce Jones, encouraged and cooperated with his own buggering. Jonathan moved his hips with the same vigor and enthusiasm as Mark did while pounding his ass, so much so that Mark really had to fight back cumming too soon. This act of delicious sodomy continued for several more minutes, all the while Aaron could clearly tell that Jonathan enjoyed being taken by another man that way. Finally, however, there was no holding back, and not only did Mark cum up Jonathan's butt ... Jonathan came onto the bedsheets. Both guys collapsed for a second, Mark slumping with his dick still resting at the crack of Jonathan's ass ... and neither was bothered by this situation.

"Lest you think that this is a fluke, I have some more company for your son. Martin, your turn to sodomize Jonathan. I want you to do the same thing. Really give it to him, my friend. Aaron, keep watching. We're far from finished here," I noted as Rick finally made it back with the tattoo supplies.

Aaron continued to observe, wide-eyed, as his second son allowed yet another man to plunder him anally ... In fact, once again, he seemed to revel in this, doing his best to encourage Martin to probe deeper. More than once, I could tell that Martin had hit Jonathan's prostate, resulting

In a notable sign of pleasure that escaped his lips. At last, of course, Martin withdrew from Jonathan's bottom, leaving another trail of his spunk to leak from his asshole. Once again, Aaron was very excited.

"Damn, your son is quite the sexy twink, if you ask me! No, he isn't gay, though. He can tell you himself, right, boy?" I turned to Jonathan, who walked over to his own father and fell to his knees to begin sucking the man's dick.

It wasn't quite what I had planned next, but again, I saw the genius of the action and I went with it, egging Jonathan on to keep blowing his dad. Aaron was stunned by the degree to which he enjoyed getting head from his own son, as Jonathan proved to be very good at sucking and licking cock. Pretty soon, unable to control himself with the unexpected pleasure, Aaron erupted down Jonathan's throat, filling his son's gullet with his hot cum.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers
12