Bottomless Depths

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers

"Okay, now. Candy, lie down on your back on the kitchen table, with your legs in the air. Mark press your dick to her lips. Yes, that's good. Candy, start sucking Mark's cock and keep him from getting soft just yet. Martin, line up and ease your dick into Candy's cunt. Yes, that's very nice. Now, start fucking Candy hard. Give it to her good. Mark, don't pull your cock out of her mouth. Spit roast her, guys. The good thing about this is that Mark doesn't have to be fully hard to screw her face, does he?" I laughed a bit while the trio got it on.

"I hope that his dick is clean enough for sucking," Patty worried a bit.

"Trust me, Mom! Mark and Martin have been lovers for a good while now. Martin's very smart about keeping his asshole nice and clean. Ever since Mama, er, Aunt Donna, set them up as more than just a bromance, they've been very good to keep Martin's sphincter ready for action. Lately, Mark's been careful, too. So has Lowell," Kelly promised her mother as she started fondling her butt.

"Good, because I like Candy. She's a sweetheart and deserves to be treated well. Admittedly, it didn't hurt that she licked my ass. I look forward to tasting hers, too, as well as her cunt. I must confess that after I got it on with Tara back at Alderson, I've developed a taste for black booty and I'm eager to try some more of it," Patty winked at us, sighing a little in response to the pleasure of her daughter's silky hands on her tush.

By now, Martin was balls deep inside Candy and pounding her very hard for good measure, while she continued to suck Mark as if her life depended upon it. Not only was she spit-roasted on film, but she was now very much caught up in grabbing Martin's cheeks and pulling him in deeper to bottom out within her. Mark had stiffened in spite of himself, though he was very sore. Candy greedily sucked on his cock and stroked his balls as well, just as Martin probed further into her snatch to stretch her out even more.

It was an amazingly sensual act, this threesome between these two men and this woman, an engaged couple of bisexual men and a happily married woman. Their white flesh slapped repeatedly against her lovely black skin, a truly pleasing contrast of the races and a reminder that, where it counted, the only true race was humanity itself. Candy's moans were muffled by Mark's dick, but it was clear that she was ecstatic, as the scent of her excitement reached our noses. In spite of his limitations, Mark came with what jizz he had produced in that time, which wasn't much, down Candy's throat. This was followed by Candy's screams as she climaxed.

Then, of course, Martin began pumping Candy full of his seed, emptying his balls to leave a sizable creampie in her snatch as he withdrew from her twat. Leaning, Martin and Mark in turns slipped Candy a lot of tongue before tangling theirs together, cleaning up Mark's deposit from her mouth. She panted more than a little at this, but when the two guys knelt to lick up every drop of Martin's cum from her pussy, she lost it and came wildly, thrashing in response to the pleasure. She jerked and flinched with contortions that resembled a seizure until she collapsed from the effects of her orgasm.

This got even worse when Martin presented his ass to Candy, who hungrily licked as much cum as she could from his crack, tossing his salad with a vengeance. It was another example of just how hot, kinky, and nasty my lovers could get, and there were just three of them. To catch this on tape was a real godsend, worthy of anything that could be found from a major porn studio. As Candy licked up the cream like the sex kitten that she was, both men gave her yet another steamy French kiss to catch another snowball from her before they stopped. After that, they pulled her up and physically carried her to a small dining room near the kitchen itself, where we were all located right then. Exhausted, they sat down with us and awaited my next command.

That was when I grabbed Sally and Shannon, taking each by the hand and leading them to the vanity of the bathroom. Turning on the light, I yanked down their shorts and began playing with their twats. While the camera observed us, I started fingering each young woman, my right hand exploring Sally and my left probing deeply inside Shannon. Both ladies arched their backs and I could feel the wetness of their cunts as I fingered them, my digits manipulating their pussy lips and making them moan with their arousal.

"Master, your fingers...they're driving me crazy!" Sally said, while breathing rather heavily and pushing back at my hand with her hips.

"Oh, damn, yes...Master, deeper, please!" Shannon begged me for more.

At that moment, I went behind Sally and started fucking her with my dick while my hand plunged deeper within Shannon. Sally started to get even wetter and practically soaked my cock, just as Shannon did to my hand. With every movement, I thrust harder and more aggressively into both ladies, pounding them simultaneously with my dick and my hand. When I turned my hand into a fist, Shannon really went off the deep end, cumming uncontrollably on my fingers.

The silky, soft, and smooth interior of both women was delightful as always to my cock and my hand alike. However, to be fair to each of them, I pulled a switch after a dozen minutes or so, slipping out of Sally to penetrate Shannon while fingering her sister. They became ever more slippery after this, as if particularly aroused by the switch. I made a note to ask them later about that as I pumped in and out of Shannon for several minutes and enjoyed her soaking depths.

I continued fucking Shannon for a bit longer, but at last I withdrew from Shannon to return to Sally. At that moment, she came rather noisily as well as messily, unable to control herself anymore now. Shortly after this, Shannon came as well, her juices drenching my hand, just as her sister's did to my cock. I had an idea then and pulled out to shoot my cum all over their backs and buttocks, leaving an impressive mess of my jizz.

This left a splattering of my seed everywhere, which Sally rushed to stick inside Shannon with her fingers. Then Shannon dabbed her own digits in some of my spunk and stuck it inside Sally to thank her. What happened afterward was the biggest shock, as Kelly quickly picked up as much as she could of my load and slipped it up her own gash. Sally and Shannon pulled her up and planted French kisses on her mouth, which lasted another few minutes before they turned to me to give me a snowball of my own from each of them.

"God, that was outstanding, Master! Thank you! I so hope that you really knock me up this time around, but I guess we will find out soon enough," Sally thanked me with a deep tongue kiss, "so, what next?"

"Yes, as it happens. Lowell still hasn't cum yet. Lowell, fuck your Aunt Patty's ass, while Mary pegs you nice and hard. In the master bedroom, of course. Come on, boys and girls," I instructed the group, including Kelly, who carried the camcorder again.

It wasn't long before Lowell was pretty far inside his aunt, slamming her butt with his dick, much to the cougar's unabashed enjoyment. He pulled her hair as well, reveling in the act of sodomy with his flesh and blood. Instead of complaining, Patty welcomed the penetration of her sphincter by her sexy nephew, whom she found rather attractive indeed. When Mary entered Lowell with her strap-on dildo, he simply began working with her, too, urging her to fuck him ever harder with her sex toy.

Naturally, with so much excitement going on, none of the trio could hold out for long, resulting in a series of orgasms. These began with Mary, who came feverishly thanks to the "feel-do" function on her dildo as well as the delightful experience of sodomizing her intended husband. The awareness on her part that he was also butt-fucking someone, namely his own aunt, made it even more of a thrill. For Patty, it was obviously a very submissive, masochistic act that reinforced her surrender to the family tradition and its newest standard-bearer, namely me. It was also the sheer intimacy of having her ass fucked harder than ever by her nephew, no less.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for a swim," I chuckled as I saw the cum leaking from Patty's asshole.

"Count me in, Master. I could definitely stand to cool off in the pool," Patty agreed as she kissed me with gratitude and desire.

"See what I mean?" I beamed as the ladies and gents began to get dressed...well, sorta...they were still scantily clad after all...

...And we were all already feeling the effects of such a view as we got dressed again and made ready for a dip in the pool...what a day, right...and it was far from over.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers
12