Boudoir Models Ch. 01

Story Info
If you asked your wife to pose nude, would she?
4.3k words
4.4
115.7k
53

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One – The Models

Jennifer cradled a cup of coffee between her hands. She parted her lips and blew a firm stream of air out over the top of the cup in an attempt to cool the hot liquid. She let her eyes drift up slowly, out the glass door, to catch the flutter of red leaves falling from a tree in the backyard. It was mid morning and she was sitting at her neighbor's kitchen table. Both of the women had just placed their kids aboard a bus that would take the children to school. After waving goodbye, they wandered back to Krista's home to share a cup of coffee and chat, as they have done every weekday, before starting their day.

"Sure is cold out today," said Krista as she pulled a chair back to join Jennifer at the table. "It's supposed to be like this all week. Looks like winter's coming early."

Jennifer shifted her eyes from the window and back to Krista to watch as she sat down, took another sip and placed the cup down on the table. "There is never a dull moment in this neighborhood while you are trying to raise a few kids and husbands."

"I am almost thinking that the husbands are harder to raise." Krista chuckled, paused and then added, "You wouldn't believe what Keith asked me to do the other night."

"My guess is he asked you to let him play golf with my Jason this weekend."

"No, not even close." Krista added as she turned her head towards Jennifer. "He asked me to do something for him; something he has never asked of me before."

This got Jennifer's full attention. She put her cup down, turned, and made eye contact with Krista.

"He asked me to model for him."

"Is that all? I thought it would be something terrible."

"It's not terrible, but, I am not sure it isn't a little ..." Krista dropped her eyes and paused, "he asked me to be a boudoir model."

"I've done a little of that for Jason and all I can say is that the two of us actually had some fun with it." Jennifer let her eyes drift up as she giggled remembering the session.

"No, he wants me to model for Todd."

"Isn't Todd the same Todd you work for?" Jennifer asked knowing that Krista was employed by a local photographer.

"Yes, that Todd, and I am just not sure if I can do this for him. Keith first asked me to model a month ago, and now I've heard his request every week since then. About a year ago Keith took a number of pictures of me nude when we stayed overnight at a hotel. I didn't think they came out bad, but Keith was very disappointed in the results. He had seen some of Todd's pictures, and he was comparing his results against Todd's. He said Todd has a "Playboy Like" quality. Keith has been bugging me ever since. He really wants me to do this. And I just can't bring myself to posing in front of another man."

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that twist."

"Jennifer, if I asked you a favor, would you help me?"

"That depends upon what you are asking." added Jennifer.

"Would you take these pictures of me for Keith? I just don't know if I can pose half naked in front of another man. Especially considering it would be my boss!"

"Well... I don't know. How would we do this and when could we do this? Neither of us have a good camera, nor do I think we have a computer capable of printing any pictures. If you had them printed someplace else, how would you make sure the pictures wouldn't be seen by the wrong people?"

"I could borrow a camera from work. Though I would have to get it back quickly before Todd finds it missing, and I could use his business computer to process and print the pictures. But I would have to use the computer after hours to make sure no one is watching over my shoulder. And I would need to replace the expensive printing paper that I use, before he notices it missing."

"Is Todd really that much of a micro manager that he will notice?"

"Yes, and he has fired people in the past when he caught them stealing his supplies. I don't think he'd do that to me, but I don't want to lose his trust in me, I've been working there for three years now."

"I guess we'll need to be careful. That explains how we could do it, but it doesn't tell me where and when."

"I was thinking we could do it next week at this same time, but in my bedroom. You could take the kids to the bus stop while I get ready. By the time you see them off and get back to my house, I would be ready to model and all you would need to do is snap away." Krista paused hoping her friend would come through. "Please say yes. Keith really wants this and this is the only way I can do it."

"Won't Keith question who took the pictures, since he will know they were taken in your home and suspect it might be someone other than Todd?"

"Maybe, but I will tell him that Todd came to our house to take the pictures. Keith leaves early for work. I don't believe he would ever guess it was you I mean, you don't even own a good camera!"

Jennifer scratched her head and looked away thinking and finally added, "Okay, I'll help you." Then thought about her session with her husband and added, "Who knows... this might be fun."

***** ***** ***** *****

During the week the two women exchanged questions and finalized their plans. By the end of the week they were ready.

On the morning of the scheduled modeling session, Jennifer arrived early at Krista's home to round up all the kids. Jennifer herded them all off to the bus, while Krista retired upstairs to prepare herself.

The bus was late, which gave Krista more time, but Jennifer returned flustered and somewhat irritated.

"Where are you?" She called, finding nobody there to greet her. "And where is the camera?" shouted Jennifer as she closed the front door and made her way hurriedly into the house.

"Come up to the bedroom. The camera is on the bed." Krista shouted from the bathroom.

Jennifer climbed the stairs, stepped lively down the hallway, and turned into the bedroom.

"Did you find the camera?"

"Yes!" shouted Jennifer, "But I thought you said you would be ready."

"I'm still doing my hair. It's been awhile since I've used hair curlers."

Jennifer entered Krista's master bedroom and found everything in place. The king-size bed was positioned in the front of the room; it was made, covered with a quilt and half a dozen pillows. The room showed the streaks of having been recently vacuumed, and everything was in place. It was clear that Krista had spent a lot of time making sure the bedroom presented itself well to the camera. Krista moved around the room to pre-select different camera locations.

Jennifer had just positioned herself to the rear of the bedroom when the far door opened and out stepped Krista. At forty-five Krista was still able to turn heads on the street. She stood five feet four without shoes, sporting a slight tummy from kids and years. She was thin compared to others of her age; one would call her appearance 'pixie-like' except for the thirty-four 'C' breasts, which could still stir the pants of any young men. The full mane of black hair stopped just below her shoulders framing them and accenting her breasts. She walked into the room wearing a full length black negligee. Soft swaying movements from underneath the material told the story that she was naked except for the gown.

"Very nice choice of outfit," said Jennifer looking through the camera's viewfinder, "do you have any suggestions to where you would like to pose? Or would you like me to suggest a few?"

"I think if you tell me what to do, it will help take a bit of my nervousness away."

"Okay, how about moving over into the light, between the bed and the window, where I can also catch your reflection in the mirror."

Krista moved over to the spot Jennifer was pointing at and turned to provide Jennifer a side view of both her ass and her breasts."

"Very nice." FLASH. Jennifer took a couple of fast shot as Krista slowly moved in this location. FLASH. FLASH. Two more shots were taken as Krista lifted her hair up with both hands and slowly moved her breast into Jennifer's direction. As she turned towards the camera, the light from the window peered through the black material and exposed her breasts to the camera. This would be the shot that both women selected as the best much later when they had time to examine the pictures together.

Jennifer had taken about fifty pictures when Krista said she needed to change her outfit. Jennifer waited as Krista changed into a short white lacy top, matching g-string, and heels. Returning to the bedroom they took another thirty shots of her rolling over the bed. Krista changed again and returned in a teddy. The teddy was so sheer that it did very little to hide her erect nipples or the neatly trimmed black bush between her legs. Jennifer posed her sitting in front of the mirrored closet doors. The pictures provided a double view of both sides of Krista. One from the camera's view and the second from the reflection in the mirrors. Her long legs and smile added to the picture's excitement.

Jennifer was able to take well over one hundred and fifty shots. She could sense that Krista was getting into these shots as she looked through the view finder and watched her with each new picture. She also felt the wetness between her own legs as she imagined it was her in front of the camera and not Krista.

The entire session took two hours. Jennifer placed the camera down on the bed just as Krista came over to give her a big hug. A somewhat surprised Jennifer could feel a very warm and soft body, as Krista planted a kiss on the cheek and thanked her for taking the pictures.

"Let me help you select the best pictures for Keith after you have them printed. I enjoyed taking them and would love to see how they came out." Jennifer added as she returned Krista's hug with one of her own.

Jennifer looked back at her near naked neighbor one more time as she left the room and made her way down the stairs. She was thinking that she may need to ask Krista to return the favor for her and Jason. But that request would have to wait.

***** ***** ***** *****

Two weeks later the ladies were at Jennifer's home for coffee again.

Jennifer was the first to pop the question. "So, has Keith seen the pictures yet?"

"Yes." Krista answered, keeping her eye shifted down at her coffee.

"And, what was his reaction?"

"He liked them and thought the pictures were very professional, but...."

"But what?" Quickly asked Jennifer.

"He wanted me to show more skin and was disappointed that I wasn't completely naked."

"What I saw was very sexual and he should have been very pleased."

"He was, but he wants more."

"Did he buy the line that Todd took the pictures?"

"Sort of, he knew they were taken in our bedroom and said he was disappointed that they were not taken at Todd's studio."

"So what you are telling me is that he didn't really like the pictures." Jennifer said, but also wondered how Keith could want his wife to be more explicit around Todd.

"Well yes, but he was somewhat disappointed in the lack of skin showing and asked for another set."

"So are you going to let Todd take the pictures?"

"No. I still can't do that. But I have been thinking."

"About?"

"Yes. Keith clearly wants me to take more pictures, away from the house, completely naked."

"So, how are you going to do that?"

"I figure we could use Todd's studio after hours, where you could take naked pictures of me in Todd's studio."

"We? How are we going to find time away from our families?"

"How about a girl's night out. You and me. Where we tell the boys that we are going out for a few drinks, but instead go over to my work location and take the pictures. I won't need much in clothing, given what Keith said he wants. And we can use Todd's cameras again to take the pictures, and his equipment to process the pictures. All I need is a little bag of heels, g-strings, and you.

"But won't Todd find out?"

"No, he always leaves about six in the evening and never returns. We will have the entire studio to ourselves."

"Okay. Sounds like a naughty evening. I think I can do it."

"Then it's a deal."

Krista and Jennifer made plans to go out Wednesday evening and cleared it with both husbands. In a couple of days, they would be photographer and model once again.

***** ***** ***** *****

Krista pulled her keys out of her purse and opened the door to the studio. She stepped in and turned on the lights. Jennifer followed right behind her. The two women made their way to the back of the shop. Krista opened the door to the photo studios in the rear of the store, away from the front display window. Both women looked around, heard nothing, and felt confident that they had the location to themselves. Krista moved over to fetch a different camera from the one they used last at her house. This would help avoid suspicion from Todd, in case he noticed the last one missing. She put this one aside earlier in the day for Jennifer. Now she took it from the shelf and handed it to Jennifer, providing a few instructions on how to operate it, and then excused herself to change out of her clothes.

Jennifer played with the larger camera and took a number of shots to get familiarized with the device. The camera's LCD viewer gave her the feedback she needed and in no time she felt comfortable with using the device.

Krista stepped out from the changing room wearing a very small black g-string, black four inch, open toed heels and nothing else. Krista's nipples did not hide the fact that the room was cold.

"Wow. Is that what Jason wanted you to wear?" Asked Jennifer as she looked at Krista's naked body under the lights.

"Yes and no. He really wants less."

Krista made her way over to the white paper roll that hung from the ten-foot ceiling, drifting down and along the floor. The paper was draped to remove any hard angles that a flash would bring out. She moved a wooden bar chair to the center of the roll, walked over to the side and turned up the lights. The room filled with white light.

"Are you ready?" Asked Jennifer.

"As ready as I am going to be." And they started the session.

Krista stood to the side and placed both hands to the top of the chair. Leaning over, she let her breasts droop down as she straightened both legs. Turning her head towards the camera she smiled as Jennifer took the first shot.

Krista arched her back, letting go of the chair and started to move her body closer to it as Jennifer let a sequence of shots fire off. She moved even closer to it, raised one leg, and lifted her body up to sit with her legs open on the chair. As she sat, she raised both arms and lifted her hair up as she let her eyes drift up and away from the camera.

Jennifer continued to shoot a rapid sequence of shots as Krista moved from one position to the next.

Shifting off the stool, Krista slowly lowered her g-string to her knees as she stood next to the chair, and Jennifer continued to take pictures as fast as she could. This continued for about fifteen minutes until Krista announced that she needed to change.

Both women stopped and moved off to the right of the stage, to pull a small overstuffed chair to the center. Once in place, Krista, now completely naked except for heels, positioned her body in front of the chair and sat down. She arched her back slightly to push her breasts out and crossed her legs. Her mind was wondering into the pages of her romantic novels as she closed her eyes to let the fantasy begin. Her nipples became erect and she waited for Jennifer to start.

Jennifer lowered the camera and let her eyes take in the scene. Here was her neighbor, her best friend, sitting in an overstuffed chair, completely naked, smiling. It was a very sexy sight for her, and all of a sudden she wanted to be on the other side of the camera. She was going to ask her neighbor Krista, not now, but when they were finished with the shoot, to bring her back here and take some sexy picture of her for Jason.

"Okay. Are you ready Krista?"

"Yes. Take these shots before I have an orgasm just sitting here." Krista smiled as she returned to her fantasy.

The two women took photos for an hour, then a second hour to load the pictures onto the computer for review. By the end of the third hour they had printed twenty pictures for Keith, removed the memory strip from the camera, and deleted the digital copies from the machine. Jennifer was zipping up her coat as Krista turned out the lights. The two women met at the front door and walked out.

Krista was locking the door when Jennifer asked her question. "Krista, would you take pictures of me for Jason?"

"Of course I would." She turned to look Jennifer directly in the eyes and smiled when she realized she was serious about her request. "And who of the two of you wants these pictures?"

"Actually, I want them to be a surprise for Jason. So I am asking."

"A surprise, how devilish."

"So, how about another girls-night-out in two weeks, right here?"

"Two weeks it is. We return to take pictures of you." And they walked to the car giggling.

***** ***** ***** *****

Todd was in early the next day to get the business started. The first thing he did was check the security audit. He had notice one camera was misplaced a few weeks back and was concerned that it had left his shop without his permission. He was now checking the security log before the start of each new day. Today the security log indicated that someone was in last night. He thought he was the last to leave yesterday, but it appeared someone came in after he had locked up.

Todd unlocked the storage closet and noticed that a few high end photo paper bundles were now open. He didn't remember using them. Now his suspicions were raised to another level. He went over to the computer and turned it on to check for tampering. He scanned for new/modified files in the last twenty-four hours and the computer returned files all from one folder. He opened the 'temp' folder. To his surprise, he found a stash of digital pictures. He panicked for a moment thinking someone might be destroying his work!

He loaded a number of them into PhotoShop and sat looking at the screen as his very naked assistant Krista came into view. Checking the time the file was created, he realized that Krista must have come in last night to use his equipment, and did not realize that she left a trail of hidden files. And what was she doing with these pictures? He always thought Krista was cute. In fact it's one reason he wanted her working with his customers. But seeing these and her surprisingly beautiful breasts, he felt the anger drain from his body and the voyeur take control. He was enjoying this and wondered what this was all about.

"That little thief," Todd finally spoke. "The sexy little crook. I'm going to have some fun broaching the subject of the missing camera and paper with this one."

Todd spent the next hour looking at each of the pictures, finding his erection rising time and again, while making backup copies. Sitting back in his chair, while the machine transferred the pictures to CD, Todd raised his hand to his lips, thinking. He had wanted to update the security system. Now there was a renewed urgency and he knew exactly what he needed to add.

***** ***** ***** *****

Two weeks later it was 'Ladies Night' again. Krista and Jennifer unlocked the front door and almost ran to the back studio. Krista had selected the props the day before, so it took her little time to pull them out of the side room and position them on the paper while Jennifer changed. It took twenty minutes before they both were ready. But this time Krista was the photographer and Jennifer the model.

Jennifer was ten years younger than Krista. It was the kids that glued their relationship as neighborhood moms. Jennifer was a couple of inches taller than her neighbor and usually wore her long blonde hair in a ponytail. The few times they doubled dated over dinner, both women stole the evening in their short dinner dresses, full manes of hair, and heels. The men didn't mind walking behind both of them as their dresses swayed on their way into the restaurant.

12