Boudoir Shoot with Wife's Coworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Nancy turned her head to finish the pose she realized I was standing there staring at her backside.

"Well...?" She said with a questioning eyebrow raised "How do I look?"

"Great, just perfect," I assured her. She gave a dismissive laugh and I brought the camera back up to my face to cover the shades of crimson I had turned for getting caught staring. Just before I did I caught Richi out of my peripheral vision. She was just smiling and shaking her head. When she noticed me looking she silently mouthed "oh brother..."

Just as I was chiding myself for being a total perv I was rescued by Marty barging in with some lame excuse about thinking that I needed flash triggers. I didn't, and hadn't even mentioned them to him. This was just an excuse to gawk.

Marty tried to take up small talk with Nancy who couldn't have been less interested in doing so. He tried some weak ass line like "Wow, you're doing great, you must have a lot of experience modeling?"

"I'm not a model at all," Nancy countered "I'm just helping out a coworker." Then she shot me a glance that read very clearly "Get him out of here!" I thanked Marty for checking on us and told him that we needed to continue, fixing my eyes in a posture that indicated that he was preventing us from doing so. He took the hint and left for his office closing and locking the door behind him. I don't even want to speculate on why, but feel free to do so yourself.

Internally, I blessed my lucky stars that he had barged in at just the right moment and saved me from looking like a creep.

With assface gone and the shoot back underway we decided to try some shots with Nancy wearing the helmet. The disparity between the protective gear and the soft material of her suit was very captivating. It spoke to the idea that women, underneath it all are still as strong and capable as men. This was exactly the look I had been trying to achieve with this outside-the-box concept I was pursuing. These shots would definitely be promo material, I thought to myself.

After trying a variety of poses with this look, Richelle broached an idea which was sure to ratchet up the appeal of the photos.

"Hey...Nancy...why don't you try a few without your top? You can just cross your arms in front of yourself to keep from showing too much." Richelle asked her.

Nancy looked at me and then at Richelle saying with a crooked smile "Are you sure you're okay with him (gesturing at your humble narrator) and the monsters?"

"Of course," Richelle responded "He's a professional. Besides, he's seen boobs before."

"Well...alright" Nancy said turning away from us to remove the helmet, pads, and her top "But you guys have to tell me if I have any nip slips." Richelle assured her that we would. I just nodded, not making any promises.

Nancy again donned the gear and turned around with her arms crossed over her enormous funbags. I literally could not believe my amazing fortune. I was slightly taken aback that my wife would make such a request, but oh so glad she did, as I would never have had the balls. I certainly didn't think that Nancy would go for it, but here she was. Strutting her stuff while trying to contain two of the biggest tits I'd ever had the pleasure of beholding with my naked eyes.

Needless to say, the so called "nip slips" were unavoidable. Every time she moved her legs she needed to reposition her arms, and there was just too much for one woman to contain on her own. I began to shoot continually, just holding the shutter button down, so as not to miss a moment of the fantastic show unfolding before me. I zoomed in on her chest area for a few of the shots and caught more than a few with her full rack on display as she adjusted her posture.

I then asked Nancy to remove the helmet and lie down on her stomach for the next series of shots. I positioned the helmet near her shoulders and gave her the football to hold in front of her chest in order to incorporate a semblance of modesty to the look.

She looked invitingly vulnerable lying there in this position with that killer ass of hers on display for my horny camera. Little did Nancy know that this was actually one of my favorite sexual positions, one that I fucked Richelle in often. Richelle sat idly by watching as we worked, and while she gave no indication, I'm sure the suggestion was not lost on her. She actually really enjoyed any sex that was from behind whether she was on her knees or lying prone as Nancy now was.

As Nancy was supporting herself on the carpeted albeit hard ground of the studio she would shift often. Whenever she did, Richelle and I were treated to a view of her nipples which had become quite erect. I fantasized that being so exposed was making her horny, but it could very well have been due to cool air from the fan that was deflecting the temperature from the studio lights. Still, I took the opportunity to get down on my stomach just feet from her so as to better observe (and capture for posterity's sake) those spectacular melons of hers.

I knew I'd be kicking myself later during the post production process for shooting so many frames of her erect nipples, but I reminded myself that every tug of my cock while masturbating to the resulting photos would be well worth it. As I stood to shift positions, I could feel my cock leaking precum into my underwear and was grateful to be in the darkness of the studio so that Nancy and Richelle couldn't see any resulting spots or the massive hard on my jeans were fighting to restrain.

After a few more shots we again took a short break. Nancy downed what remained of her drink and donning a robe, excused herself outside to smoke. While she was gone I took a moment to rehash the events of the last hour or so with Richi. I was hoping she'd tell me something arousing like the pictures (or Nancy's big boobs) were turning her on. Unfortunately she responded in her normal staid style and only commented that the shoot was really going well. I thanked her for suggesting Nancy remove her top. Of course, I phrased it as benefiting the overall shoot, but I know she knew me too well to believe I wasn't also thanking her for having her coworker flash me those magnificent chesticles of hers.

When Nancy returned a few minutes later she poured herself another drink and shed the robe before taking a seat on a metal folding chair in just her black bikini bottoms and the red pumps. Seeing as how she was making a tremendous effort to keep the girls covered just a few minutes ago, I was confused (although delighted) as to why she was making no such effort now. I supposed that it was because she didn't want to go full boob in the photos. Fine by me. I was more than content to sip my drink while she did the same as the three of us sat there chatting idly, her gorgeous tits on full display for Richelle and I to gawk at. Now, Richelle disavows any interest in women but I know that deep down she is as attracted to the female form as I am. I'm sure she was grateful for Nancy's lack of modesty as well.

After finishing the remainder of her drink, Nancy stood and rubbed her boobs in an innocent yet provocative motion before asking me what outfit I wanted to try next. I followed her back to the tiny dressing room and enjoyed the closeness as we squeezed in together and fumbled around one another looking at her garments.

I finally settled on a long sleeve black teddy which was opaque everywhere except for the ass which was comprised only of a thin veil of lacy material. I had picked it specifically so that I could get a good look at her nearly naked bottom and perhaps position her in such a way that her asshole would be exposed.

The first pose I asked Nancy to affect in the new attire was one where she was facing away from the camera, sitting on the helmet. I handed her a different fitted cap because I was loving how "street" this high class white woman looked wearing it. As she went to take up the instructed position, she was having a hard time coming down squarely on the helmet due to the tall black wedges she had changed into. I stood, camera at the ready as she bent and stood several times trying to meet the mark. Each time her buns would flex and separate, and each time they did a chorus of fallen angels sang hallelujah in my head.

Finally she was able to get her butt parked on top of the helmet but not before running her hands up and down her thighs and over her ass in a manner I found very erotic. She reached behind herself one more time to pull the material into the crack of her ass. I sighed aloud as her beautiful, full ass cheeks came into view and though both ladies heard me neither reacted in any way. Unfortunately however, the material was not playing ball by staying wedged in her buttcrack so Nancy pulled it out so it would present evenly to the camera. As much as I'd wanted it to work out, I consoled myself with the fact that aside from the thin, transparent material I could still see her whole ass, and would be able to see her sphincter if I positioned her just right.

I had taken about a dozen shots with her sitting on the helmet when Richelle excused herself to use the bathroom. With her out of the room I was free to adjust and lightly stroke myself when Nancy wasn't looking and I definitely took the opportunity to do so.

I asked Nancy to stand and repeat the pose where her back was turned to me and she was holding the football and helmet in either hand. I had meant for her to stay facing forward which would've kept her back to me. I did so intentionally so that I could stare at her sweet ass without her knowledge or the judgement of my wife who was still in the can. Nancy, however, must've thought I was going for the shot we did earlier where she was in this position but looking over her shoulder. When she whipped her head around, she caught me with a handful of hard cock massaging it through my pants. I stopped dead in my tracks and took on the color of an apple for the second time that afternoon. I awaited a furious dressing down, but instead was awarded a brief, coy smile before she turned her head back around. I made a few lame attempts at taking exposures, but mostly stood there rubbing my aching dick through my pants with Nancy's implied consent until Richelle walked back into the room.

When she did, she had a whole new set of poses ready for us to try out. The one that caught my eye had the model on her knees, facing away from the camera, with her ass jutting out and a football clutched in her arms. Richelle showed the pictures to Nancy who scoffed, "Okay, but I'm telling you I don't have the ass for that shot."

"Oh stop..." I blurted out before I realized what I was doing. Both women gave me a look that said "too bold". I wondered to myself why Nancy's modesty had returned to her with Richelle back in the room. I quickly dismissed the thought though figuring that I'd never find out.

At any rate, Nancy assumed the pose, and as I had expected, her ass was made for this very angle. I figured this would be my best chance to get a sphincter shot so I maneuvered around her adjusting the lights a bit to better highlight her anus and when I spotted her rosebud peeking out from between her cheeks I thought "Bingo" I dropped to one knee and clicked off five frames before you could even say "five frames," and committed the image to my personal spank bank for safekeeping.

We tried a few more poses and prop configurations before I hit upon the idea of asking Nancy to try the Center pose again. I recalled how that position had given her trouble earlier because of the tall shoes and the result was her ass being high in the air.

She took the pose as before, facing me, but I told her "No, how bout this time we do it from the other direction, like you're snapping the ball to the quarterback?" I doubt she understood my football jargon, but she must've understood my intent because she quickly reoriented herself with her ass high in the sky.

"Is this how you want me?" she asked saucily, giving me a naughty smile and licking her lips as she did so. "Yes," I said frankly, responding in kind to her jest, and giving her a sly smile "That's exactly how I want you."

A few more shots brought us to within five minutes of our time being up. Marty let himself in again and Nancy's demeanor instantly changed upon his arrival. As much as I hated to admit it, I knew that the magic was over.

Richelle and I rolled up my gear and props as Nancy speedily changed back into the silk top and silky wide leg shorts she had arrived in. We thanked Marty for his time and made our way out to the parking lot. After loading up the car we exchanged a few pleasantries with Nancy and thanked her for being such a great model. Just before we parted ways, we exchanged hugs and I was oh so glad to have her big tits squishing into me after all I'd endured longing for such contact. Thankfully my boner had gone away during the packing up process because as we ended the hug Nancy leaned back causing our crotches to touch and said "We'll have to do this again sometime. I can't wait to see the photos!"

"You bet" I shot back at her, sliding my hand down casually and dismissively across her ass as we parted ways.

Richelle and I drove home in relative silence, both of us no doubt pondering the shoot and how things had transpired. I watched her out of my peripheral vision as she drove. The entire way home she had a hand resting on her upper thigh near her pussy and every few miles she would clench her thighs around the hand drawing it up into her sex. I may not be a smart man, but I knew well enough to tell she was battling a serious case of horniness.

Once we arrived home we grabbed my stuff out of the car and brought it inside. No sooner had the door shut behind us than Richelle attacked me lustfully clawing at my shirt which I speedily removed to prevent her from ripping it off.

Before I had it completely off, she had come out of her pants and as I looked up she grabbed my arms and pushed me toward our bedroom. She shoved me down onto the mattress and I pulled at her arms taking her with me. I was lying diagonally across the bed and she climbed astride me fumbling at my fly.

She soon had it negotiated and was pulling my pants over my ass quicker than I could even hope to be of assistance. She wanted it bad, and especially in light of what had gone down today, I was ready and willing to give it to her.

With my underwear gone, my poor oppressed cock was able to breathe free and lament his aggravation to a sympathetic audience. Richi wasted no time in showing her support of my party member and had quickly taken the whole nine yards into her soft, wet mouth.

Now, I'm not gonna sit here and BS you by saying my rod looked like a baby's arm holding an apple but I'm telling you straight when I say that Richelle has never been able to deepthroat me. I guess that means I have at least one thing to be grateful for at Thanksgiving, besides free turkey. Regardless, I was reveling in her efforts, while in my mind's eye picturing Nancy with her plump lips gasketing my Johnson.

"Damn, that ain't right," I scolded myself. "This gal sets you up to take risque photos of her friend to support your new "business" effort, and here you are imagining some non-model executive assistant, while the real heroine gets no credit at all."

I looked down at my beautiful blonde wife. She was looking up at me with those heart-melting green eyes of hers while he did her best to further inflate my ego by staging a mock struggle to swallow my "hog."

Still, having allowed myself to fantasize about Nancy had tested my limits and I didn't want to cum too fast. I lifted Richi's chin with a gentle yet firm pointer finger. As her lips disengaged from my dick her eyes met mine and she got the hint. She climbed up my body and with a twist and a jerk we were fucking.

From atop, Richelle started a steady, urgent rhythm. Her head was angled in no particular direction and her eyes were closed as she licked her lips and begun to absorb the motion for best effect. We slammed away at each other's pelvises for about fifteen minutes, each doing our best to outlast the other before experience told us we'd better switch course or end up going over the falls.

Richelle climbed off and got on all fours offering me her eager vagina and well-rounded white ass for my carnal pleasures. I hopped aboard with the enthusiasm of a cosplayer at Comic-Con, driving my dick all the way home and we achieved synchronous motion within seconds.

As Richelle's plump butt thrusted back at me, and her exquisite love tunnel tested my endurance.

While banging into her sweet box, I was once again conflicted by thoughts of Nancy. I remembered how she'd bent over in front of me in her bikini and how I'd wanted to ram my cock home there and then. Well, I figured, here was my chance. Here was my chance to show that teasing photoslut what a naughty girl she'd been. In hindsight though I was probably delivering Richelle some poorly reasoned just desserts as well for making me stare at her friend's tits and ass all day long ass. The point is that I was on a mission to satisfy an urge that had been building inside me for sometime now, and I was not a man who was going to be denied. I fucked at Richelle's round white moons furiously, and her breathy moans confirmed that I was doing a good job of it.

I realized I was nearing the edge and tried to think about anything other than cumming. My first thought was to think about sports...football...oh fuck...bad example...

Thankfully at that moment, Richi squeaked out her orgasm in a low pitched but enduring wail that symbolized a lack of energy to do anything but receive endorphins. We have a mirror at the edge of our bed, a remnant of an old dresser that we had yet to find a home for. I caught the look of orgasmic satisfaction on her face and in that moment I wanted to be her so bad I plunged myself in harder and deeper than I thought possible.

I folded Richelle into an embrace that forced her down onto her stomach. My thighs closed around hers until she was in the same prone position that Nancy had been in when I had begun to leak preseminal fluid into my trousers not two hours prior. I thought again of Nancy and how I should actually be even more grateful to her, since her efforts had culminated in this well deserved romp with the one woman I truly loved.

I was going to town thrusting with vigor into Richi's pussy, my hips delighting in the feeling of her pillowy soft rounds against them. In that moment I felt such a strong attraction to both women that my tortured mind, devoid of thought provoking blood which had been diverted to my penis, gave up trying to determine what was right or wrong. I emptied my churning balls into Richelle's warm, silky nether regions.

Afterward, we never spoke about what brought on her bout of horned up abandon that caused her strip me in our living room, but I'd like to think it went without saying because we both knew.

If any of my colleagues in the photo game have a better assistant, I'd love to swap stories!

12