Bought by a Biker

Story Info
Biker punishes a tied up girl.
1.8k words
4.05
104.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How much?'

His accent was strange, not Californian, not west coast at all. When he'd come in she'd seen his boots -- black leather workman's, gauged his height, smelled his cigarettes.

Kane had given him a high price, that meant he was somebody, and she'd heard the rustle of banknotes immediately.

Kane said, 'thank you, man,' and sounded happy. The door had opened again and he'd added, 'take as long as you want.'

Her arms were numb now. Her back ached. Her neck ached. She hung her head.

'You tired?' He came to stand in front of her. She lifted her head, could see his black jeans through the gap where the blindfold bridged her nose, the beginnings of a hard-on straining at the crotch. Was she allowed to reply?

'Yes,' she said, in a voice little more than a whisper.

He took a drag of his cigarette. She saw the ash fall.

'You need to wake up, doll,' he said and suddenly he reached out and pressed the burning cigarette to her naked stomach. She jerked back in pain but barely cried out. He gave a short laugh.

'Kane tells me you're being punished? Wanna tell me what for?'

'I hurt someone,' she moaned, 'I bit them.' She squirmed in her restraints. He moved closer and squeezed her breast. His shirt sleeves were dark blue, his fingers covered in heavy gold rings that were cold against her skin.

'Oh yeah? Bit their dick huh?'

'Yes,' she said, with a hint of defiance.

'Why?'

'He spat in my face.'

The man laughed. 'So what are you going to do to me for burning you?' He pushed her breasts together, pinched her nipples hard.

'Nothing,' she wriggled, squeezed her thighs together.

'Why's that?'

She smelled his breath -- cigarettes and beer, and beneath that his scent, masculine, cool, clean aftershave. He wore brown leather cuffs on his both wrists. He walked behind her.

'Because you aren't like him,' she said.

He reached around her and squeezed her breasts again, with both hands, hard enough to hurt. He came close. She felt him pressed against her naked back and knew he was wearing leather. His hard-on pressed against her ass. His hands stroked the curve of her hips.

'I'm worse, babydoll,' he growled in her ear.

'No,' she dared to say and she shivered as his beard tickled the back of her neck. 'You're different,'

He laughed and grabbed a handful of her hair to pull her head back -- he licked her exposed neck and ear like he wanted to bite her jugular vein.

'Oh yeah? How?'

She arched her back, pressing her ass against him, straining to have contact with his cock.

'Because I want you to fuck me,' she said, hardly believing the words were leaving her mouth, 'I want it.'

There was a pause, then he laughed again and moved away. From her left she heard him say, 'that's because you don't know how I fuck,' and then the rope binding her wrists was pulled tighter, higher, lifting her onto her tiptoes, her hips swinging side to side, her shoulders hurting, back straining. And suddenly he was there again, in front of her and he took her legs behind the knee and lifted her, most of her weight taken by the rope, onto his shoulders and buried his tongue and his nose and his beard between her legs. She saw his face, his eyes, bright blue and cold, his black curly hair and his leather cut, the biker patches stitched onto it, as those ringed fingers pressed into the flesh of her ass and he licked and sucked at her pussy. Yes, now that she'd seen him, she wanted him to fuck her even more.

She rocked back and forth against him, the pleasure meeting the pain of her arms and hands and back, making it bearable, making the pleasure more intense. The man's fingers slipped between her ass cheeks now, probing, feeling for her asshole and pushing insistently at it, spreading some wetness from his tongue and her pussy around until one finger slipped inside. His ring stopped him, but she felt it there, cold and hard and she knew he would hurt her with it in a heartbeat. The thumb from that same hand pushed inside her pussy while his tongue moved to flick her clit.

The sensation of having all three pleasures at once were enough to bring her to the edge of cumming and she began to grind down on his finger and thumb, her legs slipping from his shoulders as he struggled to hold her in place and keep his rhythm. Before she could cum, selfishness overcame him and he lowered her, pulled the blindfold from her head and stepped back and unbuckled his belt.

All she saw was his cock. Eight inches long and two wide, she guessed, and uncut and curved to the sky. The head of it was dark pink and wet already with precum. His hair there was trimmed close and black, his balls tight as hell. He stepped out of his jeans, took off the leather cut and shirt but left the cuffs on. She liked that. His chest was hairy, salt and pepper and broad; powerful. His arms were muscled, tattooed. He came close and rubbed his beard against her cheek too roughly to be tender or affectionate. It felt almost like scent marking. He licked her earlobe.

'Untie me,' she whispered, 'let me touch you.'

But instead of a reply, he drew back, spun her around and grabbed her upper thighs from behind, spreading them. Very quickly, he felt for her cunt, lifted her and plunged her back down onto his waiting dick. She cried out. Its width reamed her, its length stabbed her deep inside and took her breath away.

'You slut,' he said in her ear, 'this is what you deserve.'

And holding her up beneath her thighs, bending his knees, he rammed up into her again and again, faster and faster, his beard against her back, her neck, his body hot and slick against hers.

Suddenly he stopped, and she was afraid that it was all over too soon, but he went to his clothes on the floor, unclipped something and came back, his cock red and glistening, his breath ragged and hair clinging to his forehead with sweat.

From behind his back he pulled a hunting knife and she twisted in panic, felt her legs shake uncontrollably. He frowned. Then he grinned, a little wild eyed. When he came close she shut her eyes and only felt the cold metal flat of the blade against her breast, her hard nipple, her stomach, her aching, twitching pussy lips. He held it there a while. Her thighs contracted convulsively against the knife's sharp edges and then flinched away. She spread her legs wider.

He removed the blade. Grabbed her wrists and sliced through the rope above. When her arms dropped, she hit the floor hard, her ankle twisting.

'Get on your knees,' he said, but he didn't wait for her to comply. Instead he lifted her hips himself and she felt his fingers pushing inside her pussy. Finding it tighter, he spat on his hand, rubbed the spit on his dick.

'Please,' she said, and he shoved himself inside her again, groaning now at the tightness. He went deep, she felt his balls slap against her clit and she wanted to reach back and touch herself but her arms and hands were in an agony of pins and needles as the blood rushed back to them and she couldn't move. Her face was pressed to the wooden floor.

His finger was inside her asshole again now and he pushed against his gold ring, spitting on it, trying to push it inside, but it wouldn't go. The pain of it was barely a distraction to the stretching, pounding, heat of his fucking her, the deep pain of his cockhead against her cervix. When he pulled his cock out of her for the second time, her knees gave way and she fell flat to the floor, but he pushed apart her ass cheeks without hesitation and she felt the hot, round, huge head of his dick pushing against her asshole.

She moaned, moved one arm weakly and in response he reached beneath her and squeezed her breast, rolled the nipple.

'You ever done this before?' he said and she lied and told him she never had, because that was what he wanted to hear.

'Well, your first time is going to be your worst little girl,' he growled and reached over her to pull his cut towards her. 'Bite on this if you want,' he said, pushing the leather beneath her head.

He moved his cock in circles on her asshole, the heat and wetness making her relax into it, though it still felt huge, and when he began to push again, it still hurt.

There was a popping sensation and the head of his cock was suddenly inside her and he spat again, directly on her, and pushed still further in. His hand was underneath her, slipping between her legs from the front and rubbing her clit, pinching it, rubbing it more, slipping inside her pussy and out again. She relaxed, even pushed back a little, and felt his cock slide all the way. He grabbed her hips and she moaned and moved a weak hand beneath herself to touch her clit.

He was fucking her ass. Slowly at first as the tightness hurt him too, a little, but then he was pounding her again and she felt his cock swell inside her, hot and thick.

'I'm going to give it to you baby, I'm going to,' he said, and he pulled out of her asshole, leaving her empty and weak. He flipped her onto her back as the first spurts of his cum flew from his cock and hit her on the stomach, on the chest, on her neck, in her hair. The last spunk he aimed at her cunt, putting the head of his dick against her pussy lips and rubbing up and down. She felt the hot liquid, the twitch and spasm of his orgasm on her clit.

The man fell forward against her, his own cum spread between them, and he bit her. Her breast, the soft flesh on her inner arms and thighs, her neck. He marked her hard with his teeth and it seemed as if he would like to do more, to really devour her. He growled with pleasure, shook his head, wiped the cum out of his beard and smeared it back onto her. Then he lay back naked beside her on the floor, his cock still half awake, against his stomach. He crooked his arm behind his head.

'That was good babydoll' he murmured, 'consider yourself punished.'