Bought Intercourse isn't Real Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa replied, "Yes, I kept the job but please let me explain before you start arguing and accusing me for something."

"There's nothing to explain. It is longer no doubt you want to fuck that damn pussy hound. Did you do that today?" Not any kind question to a wife who got a new, better paying job but, as I knew the background, what else could I say?

Now Lisa got angry and shouted, "What the hell do you think about me?"

I shouted back, "I don't think a damn shit but singing birds have whispered in my ear and I happen to know for sure that fucking is included in that damn secret agreement between Oliver and you. Seems to be just what you're looking for because you've envied your divorced slut friends so much and now you want to join them."

"You're mad, totally mad" she shouted and rushed up to the bedroom.

Lisa came back to the kitchen two hours later and asked if I had calmed down enough to be able to listen to what she had to tell me. As I had no way to avoid hearing that crap sooner or later, I said, "Go on."

She told me that Oliver had been very sorry for that faked folder that had given her so many problems and had promised her a month's extra salary as a compensation for her problems. He had even increased her new salary by ten percent because the secretary job he now offered her needed better qualifications than the job she was offered in first place. Oliver had told her that during the first month at the job, she had right to quit with a two-day notice and she would be paid for a full month plus a compensation month if she didn't like the job.

One of her first duties would to be Oliver's secretary during a twelve-day business trip to South Africa where Oliver would sign both a big export contract for special tools and a new import contract for quality wine. Of course, they would have time for a safari and to see several other famous tourist attractions.

Lisa continued, "only that South Africa trip with flights in business class and the best hotels is worth a fortune, much more than you and me could ever afford to spend. The extra compensation month and my new salary will be such a bargain for the whole family and I have heard so much about South Africa that I had had been stupid if I had said 'no thanks' to that great opportunity. I can promise you that Oliver won't hold me to any secret demands and it must be that shameful faked folder that has caused the fear for my suspected cheating in your mind."

"You'll find out that you are paying a damn high price for that South Africa trip, but it is not too late yet. Skip going there with that pervert pussy-hound and let's go there together, you and me. If we skip business class and skip five star hotels, we can afford it someway if South Africa is so important for you." I told her in a last attempt to save our marriage.

She replied, "Sorry but I can't do that because that trip is a part of my job. I'm sorry but I have to do some traveling if I want to keep that well paying job."

The game was over. Now I knew for sure that my wife was bought out from the marriage and family life. It both surprised and humiliated me to know how damn cheap she had been. The small amount Oliver Janzon had paid with company money could be regarded as peanuts in a company with the turnover of Janzon Enterprise.

To avoid further meaningless arguing, I took a walk that ended up at a pizzeria that had a pub in the basement. A jolly gang of seven guys, co-workers I guessed, was sitting there drinking beer and having good time when one of them got a call in his cell phone. He didn't look happy when the call ended and asked me if I had any plans for the evening.

He told me that they were going to our county capital to see the English actor John Cleese, totally cleaned by a divorce court in California, now on his 'Get money for my greedy ex-wife tour in Scandinavia. One in their party had serious reasons for not coming and that's why they had an extra ticket for the show. I bought it and joined that party for a pleasant evening.

Lisa was already sleeping when I was back home, so I slept in the spare room and went to my job early in the morning while she was still sleeping.

Back home after our jobs, Lisa tried to start arguing but I simply said I had told her the truth and that was all I had to say.

One week later, Lisa quit her job at the bank and her co-workers held a big party for her. No spouses were invited, that was okay with me.

Then, after only working a week at Janzon Enterprises main office, it was time for her Africa business trip with Oliver Janzon.

I knew for sure that Lisa's last night at home before the trip, would be the last night for Lisa and me as a couple, so I loaded with Viagra and fucked her rough in all her openings. No tender caressing or whispering about love. Just hard fucking, much harder than I ever done before. Though Lisa didn't like sucking my cock, she used to give me a tender sucking for a few minutes on my birthdays. But that holy night, and for the first time in her life, I had her to take a real deep throat, mouth fuck and had her to swallow the whole load, something she never done before. Anal sex had never before been our game; we had only done it as a light petting with only a few centimeters in her. But during that holy night, nothing was as before, and why I, in a one forceful thrust, pushed all I have in her. Oliver would get my wife, but without any virgin holes left for him. To my great surprise she got an intensive orgasm during a hard doggy style.

Afterwards she asked me, "Are you happy now?"

"No." Was my simple reply, because I felt myself as a shameful creep for treating her as a cheap whore and tried to convince myself that my male ego needed it.

The next morning she left early without waking me up. Her only goodbye was a note on the kitchen table what read, "I LOVE YOU."

Lisa's flight to South Africa was an 18-hour night flight so her second night from home was her first in South Africa. I knew they would stay a few days at Hilton Sandton in Johannesburg, so I, at three o'clock in the morning, rang the hotel and said I was a Doctor Harald Schnaiders at our county hospital and had an urgent call for their guest, Mr. Oliver Janzon I was switched to his room. When Oliver took the call after several signals, I told him that I was Doctor Harald Schnaiders from our county hospital and had an urgent call to Mrs. Lisa Nylander.

I could hear in the phone that even Lisa had awakened from the ringing phone and her surprised comment when Oliver told her to take the phone because it was to her. A few further seconds she took the phone and a worried voice said, "Lisa Nylander speaking."

"Shameless whore, why in the hell are you naked in that asshole Oliver Janzon's bed three o'clock at the night? You cheating bitch have already fucked him the first day there." I said to my very surprised wife with a low voice so Oliver couldn't hear me.

No doubt that my guess about Lisa to be naked had been correct, she sobbed, "No, Glen, it is not what you think. It is innocent. You must believe me and I can explain everything."

Oliver understood that something was wrong, took the phone and shouted, "Go to Hell."

Now I knew for sure that what I had expected to happen had already happened. Oliver wasted no time for enjoying those pleasures he had paid for.

A very regretful Lisa called me the next day and tried to explain that she slept in Oliver's room for safety reasons only because the crime level is very high in South Africa. She even suggested skipping her job and taking the next flight home.

I replied, "Please don't try to convince me that the safety at that five star Hilton is so poor that you have to share a bed with such a piss-ant as that Janzon. The damage is already done so there's no need for you to come home. Stay there forever if you want, I don't miss you."

Of course I had a very sad feeling when my, once in the time happy, marriage had turned to such crap. But shit happens and now was time to begin with positive thinking again.

Two days later I met a doctor. A very pretty female gynecologist and of all possible places, we met at a supermarket. In fact, it was my daughter, Amanda, who began talking with a girl of her own age and within short time they were giggling together. The girl's mother asked Amanda and her daughter, "Do you know each other?"

Both girls replied, "We are in the same class at school."

Then I introduced myself and Amanda to the mother, who introduced herself as "Carina Olson, Lina's mother and new in town."

Then she got a strange look in her face and asked me, "I don't know if I dare to ask you, but I'm single and don't know whom to ask about a slight problem in my new house. Maybe you could be the right man to adjust the thermal heater? You'll get a cup of coffee and home baked cookies."

I replied with my best smile, "Amanda's friends are my friends; we can make it directly after the shopping."

Carina's problem wasn't any big thing and I fixed it within few minutes. During the coffee break what followed, she told me that she was a newly divorced, 37 seven years old and doctor at our local hospital. She had chosen a job in our town because she had her roots in a village outside our town plus her old mother was at an old folk's home near here.

"You'll get me as a new member to the single club soon too, because I filed for divorce earlier today. My, soon to be ex thinks it will be a jolly good, exciting living." I explained.

Carina shook her head and said, "Bullshit."

Our coffee break lasted almost two hours with pleasant talking while the girls spent most of the time playing in Lina's room. When I told Amanda it was time to go home, both girls suggested fixing and having the dinner all together. I looked at Carina and said it was okay for me, we could do it in my house if she accepted. She did. My son Lucas joined us and all five took part in the kitchen work. There was much joy and laughing during that evening.

Later that evening, though nothing had happened between us, I couldn't resist thinking about Carina's bright eyes and sweet smile while trying to fall to sleep.

Lisa and I had no connection during the next two days, until one of my friends called me at my job and suggested an interesting web address. It contained only one picture, but what a picture. Oliver Janzon dressed only in a garter belt and stockings, was standing against a billiard table, ass fucked by big black man. The only text said, "Oliver Janzon enjoys Africa".

No doubt that it was a faked picture, but whoever had done it, he or she had to be one of the very best Photo-Shop artists I had ever seen. After a good laugh, the picture was downloaded to my new cell-phone and sent to Lisa's cell-phone with a message, 'Janzon increasing his fame on the web. 50% chance that he and then even you will get AIDS'

It was easy to recognize Oliver Janzon even on a cell phone three and a half inch screen, but impossible to see if the picture was faked or not. Hopefully that creep got a pleasant day after Lisa had shown him that message.

They replied later in the evening with two pictures from Lisa to my cell-phone. The first showing Lisa sucking a white cock, obviously Oliver's, and the second picture was showing her cum soiled face.

My immediate reply was a text message saying, 'Thanks for the pictures, please send more of that kind to be included in our divorce documents. I'm sure your parents and friends will be proud of you for that new job you've got when they see what you duties you are doing there.'

Lisa's reply came one hour later, a text what read, 'Please don't do that. Oliver took and sent these pictures without my knowledge. He regrets what he did.'

Something told me that Lisa's South Africa trip wasn't that happy holiday she expected it to be. My phone call and messages hadn't made it happier. My next text to her read, 'I doubt that this could Oliver fucking a married woman's mouth without her knowledge. Don't forget I've warned you about AIDS.'

Lisa's next message, two days later, was a picture of a strange shaped mountain. She had even talked with our children at a time she knew that I wasn't at home.

My new friend, Carina, lightened up my next day by inviting me and my children for dinner on Saturday evening. We had a good time together with the kids and when they were tired, I began talking about calling it night. Carina said that she could sleep in her spare room so my kids and I could sleep over in her bedroom. We adults could then have a nightcap and adult talk.

Carina opened the bottle of wine I had brought with me and began by talking about her marriage and the divorce. It would be final in three months. Her ex had got a second chance after his first cheating, but it lasted only three months until he got caught again. She missed him and some of the advantages in her present job and living here was getting away from him. A third chance for him was out of question.

My story was about how Lisa had begun to envy her divorced friends and co-workers when they bragged about their dates and new lovers. I continued with the story about her new job and my efforts to stop her from taking it. It was even after knowing her boss was bragging about his nasty intentions with a new secretary. To my knowledge, Lisa had never cheated on me before the South Africa trip. It was there when she got caught her in her boss' bed during their first night there. Then I showed Carina the pictures I received from Lisa's cell phone and said that were the last straw on the camel's back. That's why I had filed for divorce. In my case even a second chance was out of question.

Then we talked about our futures. Carina said that she neither wanted to be any, happy divorced man-hunting single' nor did she intend to stay alone for rest of her life. To my question if she was dating anybody for the time being. She smiled at me and said that I was her only male friend in this town outside the job. Then she asked if we could continue seeing each other when Lisa was back. My reply was that my main goal was to get Lisa out from the house the sooner the better, and if she demanded to stay until the divorce was final, I would move out as soon as possible.

When it was my turn to talk about the future, I told her that neither I had any interest for 'one nights' but a dream that some pretty woman wanted share to her future with an average guy. A woman that wanted an average bloke such as me along with my kids. Carina asked, "How about her kids, if that pretty woman has any?"

"I'm sure everybody will see it as a good solution that would be fine, with slight giving taking and adjusting at the beginning. It works very well for many others." I said with a smile.

Her next question was, "Are you thinking about courting any of your wife's divorced friends? I'm sure you will get serious offers. Doesn't matter what they have said to your wife."

"They are out of question. I will prefer someone who has felt the pain of having a cheating husband and want to go on with her life together with a faithful man. I'm sure she will understand me much better than any of Lisa's friends." Carina had a very satisfied look in her face when I said that.

Carina offered us breakfast before we would leave to go home. We listened to the local radio station while eating when hearing the news about an explosion. It had had caused serious damage at a villa owned by director Oliver Janzon and his wife.

I shouted, "Good Lord that means problems."

Carina was staring at me when she asked with chilly voice, "Do you know anything about that? If you want to see Lina and me any further times, please tell me the truth. Do you know anything about that?"

"You ought to know what I did yesterday evening and tonight. I can swear that I don't have the slightest idea about Janzon's villa or know anything about Janzon's destroyed Ferrari. I also don't know who put the anal sex picture on the web. I confess that I downloaded the anal-sex picture from the web, sent it to Lisa's cell phone and warned her about AIDS. I'm sure that those faked party invitations were made by someone for me. They were totally Photo Shopped by an artist. It was probably paid by some of my friends, but I swear to you when I say, I don't know who did what in these matters". I continued,

"No doubt that Janzon must have many enemies. Some of them are obviously very powerful people who can do well planned actions. For instance, the Ferrari attack and the house damage sound carefully planned. I can promise you that I neither have the skills to do anything like that, nor regard Janzon worth as much as a single day in jail." I told her.

She replied with a softer voice, "I believe you and beg you to promise me that you'll not do anything stupid, neither to your wife or that Janzon when they are back from South Africa. They are not worth that."

"One of my friends got three months in jail for hitting his wife's boss. He had got her drunk and obviously raped her. I think that such creep as Janzon could create more serious consequences and as I said before, he is not worth a single day. My wife knew exactly what she was involved in and the divorce will be enough for her. Especially when she finds out that the happy single life will not be as happy as she expected." Was my reply to Carina.

My kids and I went home for a couple of hours before we would go to McDonald's together with Carina and Lina by the kids' request.

The radio had some further news about Oliver Janzon's villa. The newscaster said that Mrs. Janzon was on her way home from Paris and Mr. Janzon was in Africa on business. It was explained that no one had been in the villa during that, so far, unexplained explosion. The Police promised further news as soon as they had anything important to say.

Then the landline phone rang and to my surprise it was Lisa. She and I hadn't talked since the day after I found her in Oliver's bed. Now she shouted, "What the hell have you done with Oliver's house? Have you turned totally mad?"

"You can tell your pimp that I don't give a shit about what happens to his damn house. I heard it on the radio but as I said, I don't care a shit." I told my soon to be ex.

She continued, "You are the main suspect and I really hope you will rot in jail."

"Sorry to disappoint you but I can hardly be a suspect at all. I have a very good alibi as I was with company during the evening and night when the radio said it happened." I said.

Then Lisa wanted to talk with our kids. They told her that we had spent the evening together with Lina and her mom and stayed overnight at their house.

Only ten minutes after Lisa's call, two police officers, a man, but not that infamous TP, and a woman in civilian clothes rang my door. They asked if they could come in and ask me a few questions. I said, "Sure, Come in."

They asked me if I knew what had happened to Oliver Janzon's house and I said the truth was, I only knew what I had heard on radio. Then I told them, my soon to ex-wife is working for Janzon Enterprise and she is now in South Africa with Oliver Janzon. Lisa called me a few minutes ago from Africa and accused me of some kind of main suspect. She probably suspected revenge because I found out about her cheating on me with Janzon and have filed for divorce."

The female police asked, "How could you find that out so long way from home?"

"Very simple, indeed. I called Janzon's hotel room at three in the morning. I told him I was a doctor who had to talk with Mrs. Lisa Nylander. She was in his bed and Janzon gave the phone to her." Both of my visitors smiled to that statement.

I continued, "The kids and I were invited for dinner at our friend, Carina Olson's house yesterday evening. She's a new gynecologist at our local hospital if you can't place the name. However, Carina Olson and I shared a bottle of wine as the nightcap as our kids were sleeping, that's why my kids and I stayed overnight there."