Bouncing Bunny

Story Info
When misreading a situation never felt better.
7.1k words
4.35
61.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
371 Followers

I felt sick; and I had been sick a couple of times in the afternoon at work and really wanted to go home and lie down. Confounded new phone kept losing signal and going off-line, I couldn't get to talk to my husband. Didn't matter I'll see him at home.

Not sure what it was; something I ate? Something I was coming down with? It certainly wasn't me being pregnant; I had been on the pill for over four years. All I knew was that I wanted to go home and die.

I told my boss I was not well and wanted to go home. I left about two hours early; on the way home I thought I should visit the pharmacy and see if they could recommend something for me. I passed a mall on the way home, I didn't really feel like doing so, but I thought I'd better stop in there for something.

I parked and headed straight for the pharmacy. Through the mall to the pharmacy I passed a lot of restaurants and on that day the sight of food made me nauseous. I paid little attention through the glass fronted restaurants.

I got to the counter in the pharmacy and I was sick, I threw up onto the floor. The manager was very helpful and had the place cleaned up straight away without any fuss. He asked me into a side room to check me out and see I was okay.

He recommended me with some stuff and let me rest there for a while. I took the medicine he had given to me and lay on a bed. I fell asleep; half an hour later he came and checked up on me and I felt a little better, no more feeling of wanting to throw-up.

I felt I was okay to go home and told him so. I walked out and back towards my car, I had to pass the glass fronts again. As I passed one place, I had to take a couple of steps back to check that I was wrong.

I wasn't, it was my husband, fucking bastard was with some girl. He's supposed to be at work! He was lightly patting his hands on hers which lay flat on the table. He was totally oblivious to his surroundings and blatantly had not noticed me there - I carried on and got home.

We, my husband and I had been married for three years; we got married on my twenty first birthday. I was his white English rose, he was Jamaican. He was twenty two when we got married. We got married here in England, his mother and father came over for the wedding and then a year ago everything changed.

My parents retired young; dad was well-off with his automotive company. They relocated their home to Spain. And then three months later my husband's father lost his job and came here to England and found a job as a ship builder. By then he was widowed and had been for two years. He was looking for a place of his own. So in the meantime we said to him that he could use the spare room in our place.

My name is Nichole, but everyone calls me Bunny, cause of my soft bubbly nature. I have curly blond hair; I'm nearly six foot tall and seventy two kilo's. I'm slim and people have called my build athletic.

I got home and I ran and sobbed in my bed. I did not realise that anyone would be at home. But my father in law was; Salt, my father in law's nickname was Salt. That was what everyone called him because of his skin tone. He was not a dark black like most Jamaicans and his son; his was lighter, not an albino, but just very light.

I lay on my bed; not feeling well, but worse was what I had seen. My world was at an end, what was he doing with her? Who the hell was she? How long had it been going on for? I tortured myself with grief - tears ran down my face like a river.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and was taken aback, a voice said, "Bunny, what's up, why the tears?"

It was Salt; I had not heard him come in. I turned to face him and my eyes were full of tears, his face out of focus. I sobbed loudly and he again asked, "What's wrong, what happened?"

I could not speak; no matter how hard I tried no words would come out of my mouth. Salt gently caressed my head, from forehead to the back; he still asked the questions I had no real answers for.

He brought me a glass of water and some more tissues. I had got up and was sat on the edge of the bed; Salt came and sat beside me. He put his arm around me and hugged me gently and he asked again, "Tell me Bunny, what's the matter? What's upset you so much? I've never seen you like this."

For a second I thought about telling him, but I knew what Salt was like, he would have killed his son. Salt loved me like a daughter and I knew it.

Salt was a big man, and for his age of fifty one, he was strong, muscle bound and he was six foot four inches tall. My husband, his son, did not take after Salt in his stature and physic; just Salt's facial good looks were passed onto his son.

I said nothing to Salt; I sat there and just sobbed. He stopped asking after a while and said, "Come down, I'll make you a cup of tea."

He left me with a kiss to my fore-head. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I still felt total anger within, but had managed to control my outer self, for a while at least.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, Salt had a nice hot cup of tea ready for me, he had put out some cookies on a plate as well.

He sat across the table from me and he asked, "You okay?"

I said nothing, I nodded. He pushed the plate of cookies closer to me and he said, "Have something to eat, it'll make you feel better."

I shook my head and said, "I've got an upset tummy, I've been sick. That's why I'm home early."

He looked straight into my blue eyes and said, "Okay, but that's not why you've been crying."

I shook my head again and looked down, I drank my tea. I knew I had to talk to my husband first, to know for myself what the truth was.

That night I was going to confront him, but I still felt really unwell and did not have the emotional nor physical energy. He came home late, no real explanation and we went to bed, he wanted to cosy up to me, but I said, I was not in the mood and still felt weak.

I did not want to cry in front of him; he would have known something was up. So I sobbed lightly into my pillow. I did not sleep well that night and I didn't go into work the next day.

The day after that was the day we had planned to go away for a short four day break, arrangements for that had been made five weeks ago. I thought that that's when I'd ask him.

I felt much better and we set out in the morning and it took us two hours to drive to our hotel. We went for a walk and I just could not bring myself to start with the right words. It was very awkward as I did not let him hold my hand nor kiss me nor touch me without me having an excuse.

Then before we went down for dinner we had got changed and I was sat at a dressing table, he was behind me. He came and placed his hands on my shoulders and said, "Ready Bunny!"

I looked at his face through the mirror in front of me and my reflex action was to shake off his hands from my shoulders, and as I did he said, "What the fuck's up! You've been miserable all fuckin' day."

That was it; that lit the blue touch paper in me. A sudden and immediate fiery rage took hold of my body. I shot up quickly and as I turned I slapped him extremely hard. My fingers tingled and my hand print came up on his face instantly.

He almost stumbled and fell. He looked up at me with his hand on his face and a look of shock he said, "What the hell was that for, are you mad?"

I was just full of rage, I said, "You bastard, I saw you... with her."

He still with a shocked look said, "What are you talking about! You are mad!"

I grabbed a coat and said, "I'm off! Think about what you've done. And if you've not got a real good excuse, I'm telling your dad, he'll fuckin' sort you out. Don't bother coming home; I don't want to see you."

He grabbed my arm and said, "Wait, what the hell are you doing? I don't understand where all this has come from!"

I grabbed his wrist and dug my nails into him. He let go and I said, "Piss off and don't come home."

I grabbed my handbag; I ran down to the front desk and asked them to call me a taxi. I went home.

***

I cried in the taxi all the way home. I got home in the early hours, must have been one or so. The house was in darkness, I went in and I put the key in the door lock from the inside, so it could not be opened from the outside. I didn't want him coming home, bastard.

I walked up and noticed a dim light on in Salt's room; my bedroom was across the hall from his. I heard noises coming from there as I approached my room. His door was open; he did not expect me or anyone to be coming home of course.

Salt on occasions had brought home a woman guest but never to his bedroom, it was always someone for dinner or just drinks, but never had I remembered him take anyone up to his bedroom. Now, even I knew Salt was a man, a widow, with need's.

As I got closer the sounds became clearer, it was of a woman, definitely a woman being more than stimulated. The sounds were of a woman who had thrown all inhibitions out of the window and was having a real good time, being well fuck by the sounds of it.

I crept closer and peered round the door frame. I looked in and, well, Salt had kept that quite. He laid into that woman, who was flat on her back; her arms were wide spread and clung onto the bed sheets on either sides of the bed, making fists. Her legs were around Salt's lower back. She was a white woman, seemed young like me, with short red hair.

And there was Salt, on top of her, his arms were by her shoulders, his legs were stretched out and his feet were about two feet apart, he was on his toes. But what I gasped at was that fucking thing he used to fuck that woman with.

Holy crap; was that even a human part. It was like he had strapped an extra arm between his legs and fisted that woman.

No wonder her cries were loud, no wonder her hands were making fists and no wonder her face looked like she was in utter pain the whole fifteen minutes I stood there.

My pussy got so wet, it had soaked my panties through and I felt it trickle down my inner thigh.

Salt rose high above her, his hips well clear of hers by six or seven inches and even then his cock was still in her; he ploughed through her. His hips did not quite meet hers, but there was enough cock going into her that she knew she was being well and truly fucked.

Her cries came loud and continually, in the time I watched them it sounded like she went through four or five orgasms.

That was one fucking cock, another thing Salt had not passed onto his son.

Then that woman went through another orgasm, she shouted out, "Oh fuck, that's it honey, fuck that's it, ahh, I've had it. I can't ahh, take it no more, sorry ahh."

Salt said, "I'm nearly there just five minutes."

The woman said, "No that's it."

She rolled sideways and Salt dropped to the side of her, onto his front. The woman was on her right side; both her hands were in between her legs, clasped on her pussy, bent legs, in a fetal position.

Her eyes were closed, her face red and flushed. She licked her lips and said, "I'm sorry, I'll finish you off, give me a minute."

His face was into a pillow, he turned it to face the woman, he looked at the back of her head and said, "I don't want another hand or blow job, I've had enough of those, shit, I thought I was so nearly there with you."

The woman still visibly shook, never moved her head just talked with her eyes closed, she said, "I'm sorry, but I can't take that thing anymore, not tonight. You take so long in cumming I can't cope with it."

I was still stood mainly behind the wall and looked round the door frame. I was so wet and my pussy called, yearned, to be satisfied. Then I thought; if his son had wondered from me, then maybe his dad could take his place, I would be more than elated to test out that man-cock.

I built up some courage; the way I felt right there with the feelings I had about my husband, it was not difficult. I took a few steps further back. I dropped my hand bag and started to strip. I wanted everything off as soon as possible, I almost tore my clothes off before I gave myself time to change my mind.

And as I peered back round the corner I heard the woman say, "Come up here, I'll blow you off, I know you like my blow jobs."

She turned slowly round to face him. Salt still lay on his front with his face turned towards her, he said, "It's okay, that'll take too long. I really wanted to blast into a pussy tonight, it's been so long."

She patted him on the face and said, "I'm really sorry babes, but I just can't. I've never come across a cock like yours. I was surprised I managed to get most of it in."

That was my que; I stepped into the doorway, totally naked, hands on hips and moved them slowly from side to side and I said, "Can I have a go!"

Both of their heads sprung up; I mainly looked at Salt, his eyes bulged out, a look of shock on his face as he stayed down and said, "Bunny! What are you doing here? Are you both back?"

I said nothing, I stepped closer to the bed and the woman said, "Who's this! You told me you were single."

I walked in; I took small steps, still swung my hips from side to side, a big grin on my face. The woman rolled off the bed and started to throw her clothes on in a mad panic and said, "Sorry mate but I'm not into this, whatever this is. You should have told me earlier."

She stared at my trim athletic body; she looked me up and down, her face red with a look of sheer confusion upon her.

I smiled at her contently and then to Salt. He said to the woman, "There's nothing going on here."

Salt looked towards me and said, "Bunny, what are you doing! What are you doing back here! Why are you like that... naked?"

I looked back to the woman as she walked out the door, Salt said, "Wait... okay, I'll call you."

The woman had gone out the door, only heard her shout back, "Don't bother."

Salt lay there on his front, one of his arms was along his side nearest me, and his other was by his head. He looked up and said, "Well Bunny, what are you doing here. I didn't expect you back for a few more days."

He did not want to move and said, "Look... let me get dressed and we can have a chat, okay."

I smiled and kept walking, I said, "No need for clothes just yet!"

I stepped round the bed to where he lay closest to and said, "We had a disagreement and I left him there."

We heard the front door slam as the woman left, she was obviously upset... ah.

I reached the corner of the bed, to where his feet were, I placed a hand on his legs and as I walked up to his head, I dragged my fingers along his calves, back of the thighs, onto his arse. I ran circles round an arse cheek and then up his back, to his neck.

As I walked I said, "You don't have to hide it, I've already seen it, I saw it in action."

He asked, clearing the frog in his throat, "How long have you been back? How long were you at the door for?"

I took a step back down the bed and leant down to his arse and kissed it and I said, "Long enough."

He crooked his head back as far as he could to look down to me and asked, "So what happened?"

I kissed his other arse cheek and sucked on it a bit and I said, "Too many questions, too many distractions... no more questions... no more distractions."

He still asked, "But, what happened, why are you here, why are you doing this?"

I patted his arse and stepped so that I was right in the middle of his body and I said, "It doesn't matter."

I placed a hand under his shoulder and a hand under his hip, and I flipped him over like a pancake. For a brief moment I saw his massive but flaccid cock. He had placed both hands over it, he clutched his balls and his cock lay under his fore-arms.

I got up onto the bed and knelt by his side; I smiled at him and said, "No good hiding it; I told you I've already seen it."

I took hold of one of his wrists and lifted it off. He made no fuss, he did not resist. He let his hand lay where I had placed it away from his cock. I then took hold of his other hand by the wrist and lifted that off too, to the other side.

And there it was, holy fucking shit, it was flaccid, but not totally, I didn't think. I think he became aroused by my body and what I may allow him to do to it.

It lay along his stomach, even in that state; it reached his belly button. I licked a couple of my fingers as I looked at him and said, "Nice cock... it is a cock... isn't it! Not some sort of huge strap-on?"

I placed my wet fingers at the base and ran them up to the head. He coughed, but remained silent. I ran my fingers back down and I could see clearly it had grown. I said, "My... this is a mighty specimen. A Whale amongst Minnows."

As my eyes gazed upon it for the first time, close up. It was impressive, very impressive. My god that thing was going to kill all nine of my pussies lives. And I bet I was going to be enthralled in pure ecstasy in seeing all of them perish.

I dribbled some spit onto the cock-head and grabbed it; fucking thing was thick, thicker than my own wrist. I picked it up and lay it across my palm, fucking thing was heavy, that was one heavy piece of machinery, I began to stroke it, he said, "Please don't do this; you're married to my son."

I took my eyes off his cock and slowly up to his face, I still stroked the cock gently back and forth, and I said, "Ah yes, your son, we'll get to him later."

The cock had grown, holy shit it had grown a heck of a lot, it then looked like something that could do real damage to a pussy - I could not wait; I wanted my pussy to be wrecked by that thing.

I took a tighter grip and still stroked it, I had to spit on it again, as I said, "I see and can feel you would like to do something to me. From what that woman was saying, you can fuck till the cows come home without cumming. Is that true?"

As I stroked the cock, I placed and ran my other hand on his chest. He said, "I cum, but it takes a while."

I grinned and said, "I'd like to take you up on that. But I also heard you don't want to be blown off."

He grabbed me by the wrist of the hand that was on his chest and said, "We shouldn't be doing this."

I gripped the cock a little tighter and said, "You let me worry about that."

I shook off his grip on my wrist and resumed in stroking the cock and asked again, "So you don't like to be blown off."

He closed his eyes and said, "I don't mind being given a blow job, it's just that I haven't cum in a pussy for a long time. Anyway, why am I even discussing this with you?"

He raised himself up like he was going to get off the bed. I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him back down. I patted his chest and said, "Just stay there big boy. I'll give it a go if you like, a bit later." And I winked at him.

I then thought of something, that cock was magnificent and I could do so much with it. I let it go and stepped off the bed, I said, "Just a minute."

I went off to my room and fetched a bottle of body oil. I brought it back and knelt back besides him; the cock was still up - I would have been surprised if it weren't.

I drizzled the oil onto the cock and balls, I placed the bottle to one side and I grabbed the cock. I gently massaged the oil all over the cock and balls. I used both hands on the shaft and made sure every bit of that cock got well oiled.

As I stroked the shaft with one hand I massaged and groped his balls with the other. I held the cock at the base and I slowly ran my fist up and down the head, I rolled the fore-skin back and forth across that massive head.

I was sure he liked it; he placed his hands behind his head and looked at my hands which worked on his cock. I poured some more oil on and continued with my guilty pleasure. I've always wanted to massage a nice big cock. And that one was a very nice and a very, very big cock.

I placed both hands onto the shaft and to be honest, if I had a third hand it would have fitted on there as well. I gripped tight, it was slippery, but I managed to stroke it off, all the way from base to head.

Bob_6
Bob_6
371 Followers
12