Bouncing Well Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was nice to meet you," he said to Katarina, who was speechless. The frosted-glass doors opened, and the German family passing by on the way to their flight to Brussels was struck by the grin on his face as he left. They wondered why he was repeating "Nein!" as he walked by smiling, while looking a tad -- well, anxious perhaps - as well.

David stayed true to his word, and forced himself to keep busy. Moments after the clock passed the two-hour mark, however, he left the casino and headed to the hotel. As he locked the door to the room, he stopped in the darkness and inhaled. The smell of sex was rampant in the air. Eventually, his eyes registered movement within, and discovered his wife, alone and lying face-down across the bed.

"How did you do, my wonderful man?" she asked.

"Essentially broke even. Within five grand one way or the other." He paused. "And how about you, Beautiful?"

She sighed. "Oh, my god, honey. She was spectacular!"

From the way she described it, the two women were in the room by the time he had played his first hand. "We tore each other's clothes off as soon as we entered, and ended up in the most passionate kiss I've ever felt -- with the exception of you, of course. " With that, she smiled; he grinned back. He had waited long enough tonight, so he had shed his clothes and climbed onto the bed. He straddled the back of her knees, massaging her ass. She moaned without moving. He continued for a bit, then with his thumbs below her buttocks, spread her cheeks up and away, bringing the puffy lips of her pussy into view. From there he wasted no time --he entered her and immediately he knew just how the experience had excited his wife.

"Then she took over. Not in a dominant way, just enforcing unmentioned rules. Touches, caresses, licks and nibbles were allowed - unless it was an obvious erogenous zone. Those were off limits. Each time I'd go somewhere good, she'd emit a staccato 'Un-Un', and redirect me. This took place time and time again, for what seemed like an eternity. It turned me on far more than I expected. At one point she licked her lips and blew her way down the side of my torso, excruciatingly slowly, kissing my skin periodically along the way. I nearly orgasmed from that alone. She got me primed and ready to explode more than any woman ever has.

"Then she pinned me to the bed and looked down, deep into my eyes, her hair in curtains around my head so all I could see was her face, those eyes. I thrashed a bit, but then settled when I realized how much I wanted her. When I was finally still, she just held me in place. Finally, she bent slowly, so that our faces were inches apart. She looked me deep in the eyes for an eternity. Then finally, she broke the tension with a single whisper.

"'Now,'"

"We exploded like bulls from the chute. From then on, it was no-holds barred, take what you need and give what you wanted. Holy shit, that was fun."

David was enjoying every word, feeling her internal muscles twitching at significant moments of her story. He continued to thrust slowly and deeply. She was gripping the sheets as she talked, so he removed his hands from her ass, taking her arms and holding them by her side.

"Tell me more," he commanded with a whisper.

"We knew there wasn't much time left before her flight, so we attacked each other, ravenous to get the other off. It was like a wrestling match with the orgasm of the other as points. I was so eager to touch every inch of her. My god, even my jaw hurts. At one point, I was rimming her, holding her captive with my arms under each thigh while parting her ass. She submitted for a bit, then she rolled and came up on top, her clit grinding into my mouth. Each time she'd stop coming, I'd find another body part to send her up even higher. She did the same, and I must have come eight times in the span of an hour. I kept up. At one point, she came around four of my fingers, and the contractions were so strong that she actually hurt my hand. The pain was exquisite."

During this description, David erupted inside her. It was a small orgasm, enough to be both satisfying and let her know how much he loved every aspect of her -- but nothing close to what she had experienced. That was fine -- she would make up for it soon. They spooned under the sheet, both satisfied and tired, and she told him the final details of her experience. They lay there contentedly for quite a while, whispering to each other from time to time.

He had only been asleep for moments when Elsie suddenly spoke out loud. "Oh, by the way, she told me something interesting just before she left. She said 'You might want to consider Montenegro. The two of you may just find something there that you can both really enjoy.' What do you think? Want to give it a try?"

"Certainly, my love."

Not immediately, but not too long after, he got up and went to the bathroom, taking his cell with him. While cringing from the light of the phone, and trying to get most of his piss in the bowl, he managed to get off an email to Zubby. "Montenegro to start. Can you find us something fun?"

Then he returned to bed to find Elsie snoring lightly. As he curled up next to her, she instinctively reached behind to pull him to her. He had almost fallen asleep when his cell buzzed. It was Zubby, with a simple answer.

"Oh yes. I'm on it!"

He fell asleep smiling, knowing that as good as today was, tomorrow would be even better. Weren't vacations wonderful?

12