Bound

Story Info
Her first taste of pleasure at the hands of others.
2.5k words
4.42
51k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her knees, she waited. Goosebumps covered her skin…from arousal or from cold he couldn’t tell. Her nipples stood erect and her sex was shaven smooth, the lips puffy; suckable. She was dressed only in a black leather corset that left her breasts bare and thrust out, more so with her arms clasped behind her back. Her head was straight ahead and her eyes were lowered. She simply oozed submission…and her submission simply oozed eroticism.

He walked around her slowly, his fingertips just brushing the naked flesh of her shoulders, teasing…testing the softness. She was pale, no longer used to sunbathing as she had in her youth, but it suited him. Her body was lush, overly so…womanly in shape from centuries past.

He growled low in his throat at the effect she never failed to have on him.

His hand slipped under her hair and wrapped the strands around his fist, tugging her head up and back. Her eyes remained lowered. He smiled, a wicked, yet adoring smile. “Look at me.”

Her eyes lifted to his face. The green depths, glittered with gold, mirrored his need. His need to dominate and her need to submit; his need to master and her need to surrender; his need to take and her need to give. There were other needs between them, too. Deep needs that had been spoken once, in the beginning. Deep needs that were fulfilled without question, without comment, without the slightest hesitation.

His pride in her knew no limit. She was simply…everything.

“‘Tis a surprise I have in store for you tonight, girl. Do you trust me?” He knew the answer. He needed to hear it.

“Yes, master.”

“Good. Come.”

He tugged her by a gentle yet firm pressure on her hair until she was on all fours, and then tugged again until she started crawling beside him. Her humiliation was evident by the blush against her skin, but he could also imagine the glint in her eyes, the surrender, the happy submission.

Down the hall and into the family room…to the billiards table he led her.

He glanced down to see her staring up at him, questions floating in her beautiful eyes. “Up on the table, pet. Kneel in the center, thighs wide.” Without hesitation, she moved to do as he bid her. He noticed her small sigh of relief when she realized there was a cushioned pad fitted to the tabletop. With care, she stood, her legs tight with twinges of cramps from kneeling for so long and lifted one leg up and crawled into the middle as he’d said. The red satin of the pad contrasted beautifully with her alabaster skin and matched the red polish on her toes and fingernails. His favorite…whore red.

“Hands in front, wrists crossed.” It was done immediately. He edged a hip on the side of the table, leaning across to wrap and tie a strip of leather around her forearms and wrists. “Too tight?”

“No, master.”

“Good girl. I’ll give you the choice of wearing a blindfold or not.”

“Yes, master. Blindfold, please.”

He smiled. “Good girl.” He pulled another, wider strip of leather from his pocket and carefully wrapped and tied it around her head, blinding her in darkness. “So beautiful like this,” he murmured, petting her hair softly. He took her by her bound wrists and stretched her forward until she was resting on her forearms, her hands touching the polished wooden edge of the table. “You are to stay on your knees, your thighs wide, your sweet ass up.”

“Yes, master.”

He heard a bit of uncertainty, a bit of fear in her voice. That would soon change.

“Your tits…held up by the boning and yet, just dangling there… so tempting.” He flicked a nipple with his fingernail and licked her neck when she moaned. The final piece of adornment slid around her neck…a collar, special for this occasion. She purred when he locked it in place and gasped when he slid the first clamp onto her nipple. “The clamps, my love, are attached to the collar by a chain, in the center of which is a ring to attach a leash.” He spoke softly to her while attaching the other clamp to her other nipple. He tightened them just enough to see her wince in discomfort. He didn’t want her pain to overwhelm the pleasures in store for her.

He walked around to the front of her and simply looked at her. It had taken a lot of time and patience, a lot of internal struggling for her to accept herself and to accept him. She was slave and he was master. She was his for whatever he wished. She was his slut, his whore, his bitch. She was his love, his heart, his very soul. She never ceased to strive for the best in herself for that made her the best for him.

She relished his pride and his pleasure and she suffered his pain and humiliation. He forced her limits, pushed her past some of them, and adored her more with each milestone in her growth. She was his woman and tonight, at long last, he would show her off and share her with his less than fortunate friends. The thought made him grin like a kid at Christmas with the best present of all the kids in the neighborhood.

He leaned forward and licked her lips with his tongue. “How’s my cunt, baby?”

“Wet, master.”

“Good, good. Before long I expect it will be so juicy that it will run down your legs and the satin beneath you will be stained.”

“Master?” she said with trepidation.

“Hmmm?” He knew what she was going to ask.

“What is going to happen tonight?”

The doorbell rang.

“You’re about to find out, toy. Now, not a word, not a sound until I return.”

For moments there was silence and then…voices, a number of voices. She couldn’t tell how many, couldn’t distinguish anything but that there were men and women. She heard glass clinking together and knew someone was pouring drinks. There was laughter and there was murmuring and then they were coming closer, until right outside the door, they stopped. She could hear the hushed voice of her master.

Anxiety began to flow through her veins and heart threatened to pound right out of her chest.

The door opened.

Her mouth went dry.

Then a hand touched her…soft, feminine. Long, smooth fingernails raking gently over her back and down over the slope of her ass. She shivered at the caress.

Her attention was drawn away from the womanly touch to another hand…masculine and rough; large, too. His fingers went straight up her right inner thigh, then down the left one, barely missing her drenched puss. She was barely able to stifle a moan.

Someone tugged on the chain hanging from her collar and a small slice of pain shot through her. She winced and cried out softly, hearing a moan from in front of her…the man tugging the chain.

“It’s alright, my slut. Simply enjoy,” her master whispered into her ear as his hand caressed the skin of her throat just at the edge of her collar.

His touch warmed her and calmed her immediately. His words ‘simply enjoy’ caused her both excitement and trepidation. Could she really let herself and her inhibitions go and ‘simply enjoy’? Could she experience the pleasure of her body and her heart remain true and devoted to the one she called master? Could she show pleasure in front of him at the hands of others and not feel guilty that it was not him bringing her such?

Or was it? Ultimately wasn’t it him that controlled the pleasure of her body? Wasn’t it him that had made all that was happening to her this night possible, including and especially the pleasure? And wasn’t it his pleasure that mattered most?

She moaned in response to her own questions and felt a warm murmur of approval against her lips as her master kissed her with reverence, seeming to understand the confusion that had rolled through her mind. “Yes, pet. That’s it,” he said gently, his fingers tracing the lines of her mouth. “Simply enjoy the pleasure you bring me by surrendering and embracing my desire to share your wonderful body. You have been my fucktoy in private for a long while now, my dear one. ‘Tis time that I be a little generous with those closest to me and introduce them to the one that has me so captivated, the slut that keeps me so contented.”

There was silence and stillness around her. It was a chance, she knew, that her master gave her to get used to what was happening; a chance to fully comprehend her submission and how much this step meant to him. A chance to feel unbridled pleasure and to experience new measures of his approval and pride. A chance to realize the slut that she feared had always lived inside of her…

“Yes, master.” Her voice was soft and resigned, accepting of her fate.

Fingers slipped between her thighs then, fondling her smooth folds through the wetness that dripped from within. Fingers found and teased her nipples, tugging once again on the chain that dangled between them. Fingers caressed and slapped her ass cheeks, lightly at first, then harder with each consecutive one. Her body jolted from the increasing pain and quivered from the increasing pleasure of the fingers stroking her drenched puss.

Her master’s hand pet her hair and rubbed the tension from her neck and back. His touch relaxed her as no other could, assured her as nothing else had the hope to do. He was there and he watched and he touched her, reminding her for whom and to whom she gave herself.

She let go of the fear inside her and a small purring moan escaped her lips as the first orgasm of the night quietly shimmered through her body. There was a collective murmur of pleasure in the room and an indescribable emotion settled inside her soul…a strange sort of peace and pride in the humiliation of being displayed and used so.

No sooner had her orgasm calmed than another began building…this time from a cock rubbing its head against her sensitized clit. She moaned, unable to control herself and wiggled her ass, silently seeking more.

“Such a hot little piece,” the man behind her commented, slipping just inside her cunt then pulling out again. Teasing her once, twice, three times.

She beamed inside at the approval in his voice.

“Yes, she is highly responsive, sensitive to the even the very lightest of touches,” said a male voice as his hair brushed under her chin, his tongue licking softly at one nipple while his fingers flirted with the other.

The tip of another cock drug across her lips and her tongue immediately slipped out to draw it inside the confines of her mouth. She sucked in the head followed inch by inch by a thick shaft. Her reward was a hand fisted in her hair and a grunt of pleasure.

Feminine fingers stroked her tense shoulders and slipped down to stroke the soft vulnerable flesh of her rounded ass. The man whose cock steadily pushed in and pulled out of her puss grabbed hold of her ass and spread her cheeks wide. One of the woman’s fingers slipped in alongside the man’s cock, soaking itself then pulled out and rubbed against her tight rosebud of an asshole. With steady pressure, the finger was pushed in, rotated around, pulled out, then pushed in again, accompanied now by another finger.

The mouth on her nipple continued to suckle, the fingers continued to toy and fiery tendrils of arousal licked down the insides of her body.

“All holes filled. What a lovely sight. What a lovely slut.”

And she was…lovely. She felt it. She felt beautiful and desired. She felt sexy and proud. She felt whole.

The cock in her mouth was sucked and licked and drawn deeply into her throat. The cock fucking her pussy was relentless in its steady plunging, going deeper it seemed with each renewed stroke. The fingers in her ass never ceased, curling up and rotating, stretching her hole wider.

And then there were more fingers, this time on her clit…pinching and rubbing, manipulating the hot little button of nerves. It was too much. Sensation gripped her and her hips started to buck, slowly at first, then picking up speed as the insistent digits worked her over harder. She moaned around the cock in her mouth and ravenously ate at the hard shaft, nibbling lightly, licking furiously.

She couldn’t believe her need, her hunger. For this. Slutdom.

“That’s it, sweet slut,” her master said, his voice whispering hotly in her ear. “Come for me. Come for my friends. Come for yourself.”

Her cries were muffled and her body shook uncontrollably as a second orgasm poured from her.

The man’s fist in her hair pulled tighter and he ground his groin into her face, pouring his seed down her gulping throat with a groan of pure pleasure. She swallowed every drop. The fingers of his other hand stroked her cheeks and the corner of her mouth with tender affection. Moments later he pulled out of her mouth and bent down to softly kiss her lips. “Good girl,” he whispered.

The fucking from behind hadn’t stopped or slowed. The man’s hands dug into her ass cheeks and he grunted, then shuddered, pulling his cock from inside her and hot, slimy sperm shot over her rear and against her slit and the fingers softly rubbing her clit. She moaned from somewhere deep inside as the woman leaned down and licked at the wetness between her soaked thighs while gently pulling her fingers out from inside her ass.

Her nipples were toyed with once more, the chain tugged on, and then five resounding slaps touched her ass cheeks with heated redness. She licked her lips and moaned as all hands left her.

Her master patted her head, whispering that he would return as soon as he saw their guests out. There was silence once more as they left the room and there was stillness as the door closed behind them.

Left alone with her thoughts in the aftermath of her first multiple partner experience, a moment of disquiet settled over her. What would he really think of her now? What would happen to them? Were they strong enough to handle it? Was the pleasure she found in it what he’d hoped for?

Oh, and what pleasure she’d had! The sheer pleasure in surrendering to the desire of her master was beyond compare.

There were so many questions and the answers could only be found in one place…his eyes. They would tell her what she needed to know.

For now though, she would wait…contented, peaceful, and happy; truly and blissfully happy. A slut. His slut. Bound to him by love and a newfound need that defied description.