Bound

Story Info
The transgression wasn't nearly as severe as it seemed.
1.1k words
3.95
17k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my arms around him from behind, and my lips found the nape of his neck. I could feel him shiver slightly as a chill rolled up his spine. He was blindfolded, seated in our computer chair with his hands bound behind his back. He was completely devoid of clothing except the leather collar he wore around his throat.

I walked around him, my foot falls hardly audible on the carpet. I could see him straining for any indication of where I was or what I was going to do to him. We'd played a little like this before, although it always involved the blindfold OR bound arms. Both at the same time was a new precedent. We'd used the collar many times, and he sometimes wore it out in public when he was feeling particularly naughty.

Really, I wasn't trying to be cruel to him, but he needed to be punished. I'd carefully weighed out my options. Denying him sexual pleasure was in the front of my mind initially, but in the end I would've been depriving myself. There was no denying that I was a woman with needs, and there was no denying that he was the man who could fulfill them.

The transgression wasn't nearly as severe as perhaps it seemed at first. I had come home from work early one Saturday which he always had off, and when I got to the door of our bedroom, I heard his voice. At first I thought he might've been on the phone, until I heard him moan as he said, "god, I love your pussy." I threw the door wide, and discovered him with his eyes closed, head back and his cock in hand. He was sitting in the same computer chair I now had him tied to, and on his monitor there was a video of two women who were using vibrators on one another.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked incredulously. He started, his eyes flying open, hand becoming still. He gaped at me, mouth moving, but no sound coming out. I thought for a moment of how he looked a bit like a fish, which would've been amusing except that I had caught him doing the one thing I'd asked him not to while we were in a relationship.

It wasn't that I was opposed to pornography, but I wanted to be the only woman he looked at like that. In order to compromise, we took a lot of naughty pictures of me and him. We'd even taken some video. Our sex life was never boring, and I thought I'd been fulfilling all of his needs up until that day.

We'd talked about it for awhile afterwards, and he did apologize. It wasn't like he'd cheated on me, but I wasn't sure how I felt about all of it. For a few days I thought about what I wanted to do about the situation. With him sitting in front of me naked now, I'm sure that I made the right decision.

I straddled his lap, and by his sharp intake of breath I was sure he knew I was naked, too. My body pressed against his, hips connected and breasts pressed against his chest. Slowly, I traced patterns on his shoulders with my fingertips as my lips kissed softly along his neck and his cheek. I could feel his hips pushing towards mine, and with every kiss to his neck and cheeks, he'd move his head, his lips seeking purchase.

"Let me touch you," he demanded in an aroused, though rough, tone. I couldn't help but smile to myself. I leaned back a little, my upper body losing contact with his as my hands slid down his chest, making a stop to play with his small nipples.

"No," I said defiantly, "you're being taught a lesson. I might also remind you, love, that you are the one who is wearing the collar today." To emphasize my point I slid my fingers around top edge of the leather collar. "Once you learn your lesson," I began, "you'll be rewarded. Until then, I think you need a little reminder of why you don't need any woman other than me."

He groaned as I wrapped my fingers around his now very erect cock. I began to stroke him slowly, leaning in, my lips grazing his ear as I whispered, "those girls in that video can't do this to you, can they?" He shook his head 'no', and I smiled.

"That's right, they can't. They can't do this either, can they?" I asked as I slid off his lap, and between his legs, my mouth engulfing his erection nearly to the base. Immediately I felt his hips move, and I could feel straining against his bonds. I repeated this over and over, my mouth sliding up and down his cock in a smooth rhythm, my tongue flicking over the head to swipe away the precome that was forming there.

"Do you think they'd be as good as me?" I asked in a sweet tone as I momentarily brought my mouth away from him, my hands stroking slowly as I waited for his answer.

His breathing was ragged, and I could tell he was close as he answered. "No one is as good as you, Lis. Please untie me, sweetheart, please. I want to touch you." I considered his plea for a moment, wondering if I should stop his torment. I continued to stroke him as I repositioned myself onto his lap. My hand stopped its movement as I leaned in and pressed my lips firmly against his, my hands sliding up his back and neck to the tie which secured the blind fold. I tugged gently, the knot came loose, and the blindfold fell away as we kissed.

Our kissing stopped for a moment as we stared into one another's eyes, and came to a nonverbal understanding of the situation. "I'm going to untie your hands, but I want to make clear that you're still mine for today," I said as I hooked my finger through the D-ring on the front of the collar, pulling his face to mine so I could kiss him again. He smiled and looked me dead in the eye and said, "I'm yours everyday, with or without the collar."

In spite of myself, I grinned, and kissed him as my hands undid the bonds that were tying his wrists together. He slid his arms around me and pulled me tight to his body as we kissed passionately. He whispered to me to wrap my legs around him and then he stood and carried me over to our bed. As he lay me down he quietly asked, "how may I serve my lady?"

"I think you know where to start," came my reply as a lascivious grin spread across his face, and his hands slid down my thighs pushing them apart.