Bound

Story Info
Secretary is tied up to keep her out of the way.
2.8k words
4.33
47k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

Finding a decent job in the current economic climate is not an easy task. That's the reason for my current job, working as a receptionist/ secretary for this small firm and it was a firm that wasn't going to get any bigger. My boss, who was also the owner, was a sleazy scumbag. I worked for him because he paid me but if anything else came up, anything at all, I was out of there.

Mr Brandon's policy was to gouge the customer for all you can, and if you can avoid doing the work he's paid you for, do so. Anyone who paid Mr Brandon in advance had effectively done their dough. He was constantly advertising his services because he didn't get repeat custom.

I soon found out that one of my unofficial duties was to message Mr Brandon when an irate customer was at the office. When he got such a message my beloved boss would either sneak out the back way or just not return to the office until I sent him the all clear. A very hard man to catch hold of was Mr Sleazy, unless he was sweet-talking a prospective client. Then you couldn't get rid of him.

There was a bit of fun and games going on at the current time. Mr Brandon had cheated someone who wasn't taking it quietly and apparently didn't believe in lawyers. The first couple of time I managed to text my boss and he just didn't appear in the office for the rest of the day. The third time, this guy was watching me like a hawk from the moment he came in, and I suspect he saw me texting. He just looked at me, nodding his head slowly, and then departed.

I was in the office alone the next day when a couple of men entered. I knew at once that they would not be customers. They looked nice enough, clean and neatly dressed, not bad looking, but also very tough looking. At a guess I'd have said cops but they didn't introduce themselves as such.

The leader of the pair smiled at me, and a very nice smile he had, and asked in Mr Brandon was available.

"I'm sorry," I said, "but he's not in the office at the moment."

This was actually true and once I'd sent him a message I suspected he wouldn't arrive to chat with these guys. I was surreptitiously reaching for my mobile when the incredible oaf who was talking to me reached over and took it out of my hand.

"Hey, that's my phone," I protested.

"Is it your personal phone," he asked, "or a work phone?"

"It's my personal phone," I told him. "The firm doesn't provide us with mobiles."

"In that case I won't break it," he said, and crossed over to a set of drawers and put it inside them. "Neither," he added, "will I permit you to use it. Now, when can we expect Mr Brandon to arrive?"

"Ah, not for another hour, at least," I admitted. "He said he had to go and see some clients this morning."

"He still has clients? How odd. We'll wait. Thomas, why don't you go and wait outside. That way, when Mr Brandon arrives, you can follow him in."

Which would also prevent Mr Sleazy from turning and running as soon as he saw who was waiting.

"Um, are you gentlemen police?" I asked. "If you are I want to see some ID. If you're not I would prefer that you leave the office. I'll have to call the police if you don't."

"Do we look like cops to you?" the guy I had mentally dubbed Boss-man asked.

"Ah, actually, yes. That's why I asked. I don't see what's so funny," I added, glaring at Thomas who was almost giggling.

"No. We're not police," said Boss-man. "We tend to help out friends on those occasions when someone wants to avoid messy things like lawyers and courts."

OK. Trouble was what they were.

"Then I'm afraid I must ask you to leave," I said firmly, my hand hovering over the phone on the desk.

"If we leave she'll call Brandon," stated Thomas.

"Yes, I realize that and I am not going to spend the next hour or so trying to make sure she doesn't sneak out or grab a phone. Tie her up."

Tie me up? The hell with that for a joke. I was on my feet quick smart, ready to run, and found I had nowhere to run to. For all that he was big and beefy, Thomas was fast. He seemed to just spring across the office and had hold of me.

"Don't bother struggling," I was told. "It won't help and you might hurt yourself."

That didn't stop me from trying to struggle. My attempts at struggling didn't prevent Thomas from very rapidly winding some sort of cord around my wrists, dumping me on the office couch and then winding more cord around my ankles. With that he stood up, smiled at me, gave me a wave, and headed outside to wait for Mr Brandon to show.

"Are you going to scream?" asked Boss-man. "If you are I'll have to gag you, but I'll accept your word that you won't."

Not wanting to be gagged I gave my word. I was feeling most peculiar. I was tied up and at the mercy of this man. He could do anything he wanted to and I wouldn't be able to stop him.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked nervously.

"To you? Nothing. Our complaint is with Mr Brandon."

"Oh. You're not going to assault me or anything."

He just looked at me and didn't say anything.

"Well, I guess tying me up is kind of assaulting me," I conceded, "but I meant apart from that. I mean I'm helpless here. There's nothing I could do to stop you."

"There's nothing you could do to stop me even if you weren't tied up," he pointed out. "I'm a professional and know what I'm doing."

"I could always struggle," I pointed out, "if I wasn't tied up. Being tied up I'm totally helpless and at your mercy. You could do absolutely anything and I couldn't stop you."

I hate to have to say it but being bound and helpless was making me feel hot and slightly excited. Damned if I knew why. But really, what could I do if he decided to try something?

Looking down I could see that my skirt had ridden up and you could see my panties. No wonder Thomas had been smirking. I wriggled about a little on the couch, trying to ease my dress down a little.

"What are you trying to do?"

"Um, just trying to straighten my clothes a little. You know, not put temptation in your way."

"You have to be kidding me. We're here on business, not to snatch a little nookie."

"Maybe, but if you decided to fill in the wait by doing that I'm totally helpless, aren't I? You could whip my panties down and I'd be half naked. Oh god, you could do anything you wanted to. This is terrible."

Boss-man gave an irritated sounding sigh and came and stood over me.

"If it will ease your mind I'll straighten your dress," he said.

He started pulling the front of my dress back into place and I gasped as the back of his hand brushed my mons, feeling a lick of heat flash through me. For some reason he paused and gave me an odd look. Then he shifted his hand and it closed over my mound.

"You," he said slowly, "have either pissed yourself or you're very horny."

"I have not wet myself," I said furiously. "I'm not scared of you."

"Ah. So you're horny because you're tied up. Interesting."

"I am not," I snapped, inwardly quaking as another flash of heat went through me. His hand, I realised, was still on my mound, rubbing my lightly.

"Seeing I'm the one who ordered you tied up I guess it's my responsibility to take care of any problems that arise."

Just like that he flipped me over so I was face down, and then lifted my hips up into the air, pushing my knees forward so I was head down, bum up.

"You stop that," I yelled as I felt my panties going down. "You said you weren't going to molest me."

"This isn't molesting you," he calmly informed me. "This is attending to your needs."

Just like that he was climbing onto the couch behind me and I could a zip unzipping.

"In your condition, foreplay would just be a waste of time," he announced and his cock was there, poking against me. I felt him adjust his position slightly and then he was driving into me, going all the way with one hard thrust.

I was appalled. How could he do this to me? And how could I be so ready for him? I'd actually been pushing back against him as he drove in, helping him nail me. My god, the man was raping me and I was helping?

Boss-man set to with a will. His cock was hot and hard, and there seemed to be quite a lot of it, and he was using it to thump me heavily. There was nothing subtle about this man. It was a case of woman, cock, stick them together, and bang.

I found I was relishing his actions. He was dominant and I was helpless. I was his to do with as he pleased and he was pleasing himself. His cock was thrusting into me, hot and hard, and I was gasping and lifting my hips, pushing myself against him, helping to impale myself as he drove in.

I was burning up and he was fanning the fire. He just kept pounding into me, his cock driving full length into me, then pulling back to attack me again. I wasn't given any reprieve, just an incessant pounding, his cock screaming, take me, take me, take me, as it hammered into me.

I'd have been screaming but I didn't have the breath for it. I was gasping, trying for breath that wasn't there, my hips running a race and taking me along with them. I couldn't believe it when he suddenly increased his pace.

I managed to scream what was supposed to be a protest but it turned into a wail of victory as I was attacked by a climax, one I hadn't even seen coming. I shuddered, sinking a bit closer to the couch, feeling him jerking inside me, letting loose his seed.

Action finished he gave me a slap on the bottom.

"Feel better now?" he asked. "Actually, you've given me a good idea. I'll tell you about it when your boss arrives."

He just left me like that, sort of crouched on the couch, my panties still down, my bottom and pussy exposed for everyone to see, if there had been anyone there to see. There was nothing I could do but lie there, cursing Boss-man under my breath.

We waited and the minute hand on the clock crawled slowly around. Then Boss-man's phone rang and he seemed to brighten up.

"About time," he said. "Brandon is on his way and Thomas is close behind him. Now when they get here I'll tell Thomas to give you a good serving, just as a demonstration to your boss that we mean business. It'll probably be better if you squealed and protested, screamed and cried a little, while he takes you. Try not to give out those sexy little gasps you gave while I was doing you."

Sexy little gasps? They were supposed to be cries of protest. Thomas to give me a good service? Did he mean. . .? Oh, god, he did, I just knew it. He was going to have Thomas take me and he expected me to be agreeable to this? I'd scream the place down, that's what I'd do.

"Um," a little voice whispered, "screaming is what he wants you to do, remember?"

Then Mr Brandon was at the office door. He saw me on the couch and he smirked, suddenly guessed that this wasn't normal behaviour for me, and turned and bolted. He bounced off Thomas and fell flat on his back while Thomas followed him in and closed the door.

I saw Thomas look at me and then turn to look at his boss, surprise evident on his face.

I have good ears. I heard Boss-man's comment.

"Bondage freak," he said softly. "Best way to keep her quiet. Now it's your turn to try her."

"Ah, Brandon," he said in a more normal voice. "We want to discuss money with you. First, to prove we're serious, Thomas is going to fuck your secretary. Thomas, if you don't mind."

Thomas was looking at me and winking, apparently thinking I wanted him to do this. Then he was climbing on the couch behind me and I heard his zip going down. Mr Brandon, the original sleaze, didn't even protest. He just stood there, watching.

Then Thomas got into action, driving in hard and fast. I finally managed to scream a protest, then gave a genuine scream of fury when I saw the smug look on Boss-man's face. Not that it made any difference to Thomas. He was setting to with a will, quite happy to rape me on command.

I'd never really suspected that a woman could tell the difference between cocks. I'd never had multiple bouts of sex before and you tend to forget some things between bouts. Now the feel of Boss-man was fresh in my mind and Thomas felt completely different, I don't know why. He also felt a lot more enthusiastic about what he was doing.

Seeing I was an unwilling partner and didn't need to be silent I let the world know how I was feeling. I squealed and protested and bucked hard underneath him, the latter being purely involuntary. I couldn't have stopped moving with him if I'd tried, and I damn-well didn't try. If I was going to be tied up and raped then I'd handle it my own way, thank you very much.

So there were squeals and squalls and a lot of fucking taking place as Thomas rode me for all he was worth. Damned it I knew how long he went for. It seemed ages, but I'm pretty sure that Boss-man had gone for longer. Boss-man's earlier attentions had got me all worked up and super-sensitive, which was why I climaxed earlier than I'd have expected, and quite spectacularly.

When Thomas pushed me over the edge I felt no reason not to vent and gave a really loud scream as I shuddered under the force of my emotions. Then I collapsed on the couch with a sigh, spent.

I recovered quickly enough. I could her Mr Brandon explain to Boss-man that as a matter of fact, yes, he did happen to have the required funds in his safe and he'd be just too delighted to refund their client's money. All the client had to do was ask.

He was opening his safe even as he spoke.

"Ah, five thousand I believe is the amount required, right?" he said.

"Wrong," said Boss-man, while Thomas was thoughtfully untying me.

"What? That's all he advanced."

"Maybe, but you kept ducking him when he came for his money so there are penalties to be applied. Twenty percent interest is required. Also a further thousand dollars to pay for the hire of myself and my associate. A further thousand dollars will be needed to soothe your secretary's wounded feelings, so that will be a total of eight thousand dollars."

Mr Sleazy screamed like a wounded animal, but quickly agreed to pay them seven thousand. He tossed me a nasty glare and told them he'd pay me the extra thousand in my regular pay packet.

Boss-man wasn't having a bar of that. He wanted the eight thousand in his hand. He'd arrange for my bank to receive the extra payment, he explained, and if he heard of any attempts by Mr Brandon to recover that thousand then he would visit him again and apply further penalties.

Mr Brandon was furious but there wasn't much he could do. Boss-man then asked for my bank details and promised that the money would be deposited that day.

"I'll be in touch," he told me. "Any problems from Brandon just tell me and I'll sort him out."

I didn't have any problems with Mr Brandon, mainly because I quit the next day. I had a new job. It just goes to show it's not what you know but who you know. Boss-man apparently recommended me to his client and he offered me a job. Similar position, receptionist/secretary, but slightly better pay and a chance of promotion if a more stable company.

Also, despite what Boss-man says, I'm not into bondage. What happened must have been me panicking or something. What, let myself be tied up for sex? You have to be kidding.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers