Bound

Story Info
A fantasy of being tied up and used.
1.5k words
3.95
29.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous and excited. We had talked about doing this for a long time and now the time is here. I looked at myself in the mirror and wondered what you would think of it. I am dressed in a satiny pink corset that cradles the underside of my breasts and defines, somewhat, my waist. I turn from one side to the other to examine myself from other angles and a little huff of something - dismay or disappointment maybe - escapes. Taking a deep breath and reminding myself that you love me regardless of how I look, I make sure my hair is pulled up into the high ponytail you wanted me to wear and walk into your bedroom. You're not there yet, but I know it won't be much longer. The thought of your arrival brings a tingling sensation to my clit, like a small vibrator was pressed against it, and my own cream leaks down the inside of my thigh.

I walk over to your bed, trying not to notice the leather wrist and ankle cuffs hanging off the bedposts, and lie on my back in the middle of your bed. I reach behind me to turn down the light so it's casting a soft glow through the room. Dark enough to be tantalizing, but light enough to still see. I can't help but look to my right towards the table displaying the various toys you ordered me to prepare for tonight. Will you use them? Will it hurt? If it does hurt, will I be able to manage it?

A sound catches my attention, setting my heart racing and my clit to pulsing. My nipples harden and rise up above the corset, aching for your attention. I open my legs and position my arms, ready to be bound. I think I smelled you first, and that's how I knew you were there, because I expected you to be in the doorway just as you were when I turned my head. All sorts of emotions filled me at the sight of you and I opened my mouth to say something. You shook your head and I closed my mouth, wanting to please you more than anything else.

Dressed only in your army tee and black underwear, you walked over to the bed and knelt between my legs. One hand gently stroked up my leg, over my hip, and along my side as you stretched over me. I can feel the stiffness of your cock through the material of your underwear and my hips rise up a little in response. It's a movement I can't help, but it's also against the rules. That was your order: no moving. Either you didn't notice my error or you ignored it. Either way, your lips come down on mine.

I love kissing you! I always have. Your kiss lifts me off the bed and sends me flying. Each time your lips move across mine little streaks of lightning streak from my lips to all over my body - my nipples, my hands - all the way to my toes which curl in pleasure.

You lift your head and secure first one and then the other wrist cuff. I give a little tug with each wrist and know I'm bound securely. A little bit of fear runs down my back and I ask myself if I really want to do this, then your magical mouth finds my nipple and sucks it into the heat of your mouth. I want to moan because it feels so good but that would be breaking another of your rules: no sound. This is one rule I'm not sure I'll ever be able to keep!

You rise up and turn to cuff my ankles, giving my gaze access to your fine ass. I love your ass. I love its shape and size. I want to put my hands on it, to cup each cheek in a hand and run my hands over it, but you've trapped me. Maybe I made a sound, I don't know. But you turn your head and looked at me with a smile that seems to say you know what's going through my mind. I grin, thinking to myself that there is a word that fits...

You get up off of the bed and go to the table, picking up first one toy and then another as if deciding which one to start with. You settle on one and bring it to the bed. I can't see what you've chosen, but I feel something cold and tight settle over the hood of my clit. The sensation made me want to gasp but I catch it in time and instead take a deep breath and let it slowly out. Now my mind is centered on my clit and I want to move to see what will happen to it. You push a finger inside me. My eyes close as you stroke inside me a few times before you get up again and go back to the table.

This time, when you settle on the bed I can feel you push something inside me. I hear a soft click and feel a soft, pulsating vibration inside my cunt. I want, more than anything, to lift my knees and give you better access but my legs can't move. I start breathing heavy, like I've been running, unable to control the sensations. You look at me before your head dips down between my legs and I feel your tongue brush against my clit. Once, twice, three times. I start to squirm. No matter how hard I try, I can't stay still and soft moans and groans are escaping even though I'm fighting to contain them.

You get off the bed and take off your underwear. My eyes fasten onto your cock and my mouth begins to water. You put a pillow under my head before straddling my chest. I open my mouth as you push your cock against my lips. You slide it all the way in to the back of my throat, making me gag a little before you back up and let me suck on you. My tongue moves over your cock and I moan as the little vibrator in my cunt pulses a little faster. You let me suck on you for a little while then you take over and fuck my mouth.

With every push into my mouth your cock pushes up against the back of my throat. I try to relax it, to let you in. My mouth belongs to you, and so does my throat. Suddenly you take it and my throat opens up to you. You bury yourself all the way in my mouth, my nose up against your stomach and you hold yourself there for a few seconds. Just as I start to panic you pull out so I can take another breath then push in again. You set a pace I can keep up with and I learn to breathe when you retreat and hold it when you come back in.

I feel like I'm just getting the hang of it when you pull out and cum all over my face. I am so horny I don't mind the cum, but when you lick it up I can't help but moan. What a huge turn on! When you've collected it all in your mouth you let it fall into mine so I can swallow it.

Once again you leave the bed only to return with another toy. You take out the intriguing little vibrator and push a dildo shaped like a real cock into my cunt. It's about the same size as you, but it has a small curve to it so it hits my G spot. You release my ankles and turn me onto my front. The thing on my clit makes it poke out farther than it normally would and I can feel the bed sheet brush against it. The dildo moves a little farther inside me as you climb on top. I can feel your cock against my ass, pushing against it and I push back.

Your cock slides into me and I cry out, unable to stay quiet and still any more. I push back each time you push in. The dildo moves as we do, fucking me like it had a mind of its own. Your weight pushing me into the bed makes my clit brush up against the bed. All these sensations swamp me and I can feel the orgasm building stronger and stronger until it explodes from deep within my cunt, shattering me. Your arms come around me, and it feels like you're holding me together in the midst of the biggest orgasm of my life.

When it's over, I lie beneath you, trying to catch my breath. I love having your weight on me and don't want you to ever get up, but you do. I almost whimper. If I'd had enough oxygen I would have. I can hear water running and then you come back. Gently you remove the toys and wash me with warm water. You put everything on the table then join me in the bed, curling up behind me and wrapping your arm around me as we fall asleep.