Bound & Denied

Story Info
He controls her heart, body, mind, & orgasm.
1.7k words
4.15
42.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you walk the floors of the house, moonlight streaming in, night air is still breathless. A chill haunts the corridors. You walk into the main living area quietly. The fire rages. I am sitting quietly on the fur in front of the fire; my scarves lay on the chair as you had asked of me that morning. You stand looking at me, my red silks shimmering in the moonlight. Walking slowly towards me, "little one to the chair, you say, without hesitation I rise moving towards the chair. My smile makes the room seem even more alight. I sit in the chair, you face me taking one of the scarves and bending. You tie one of my thighs to the side of the chair, moving to the other thigh you tie that one as well. You whisper, "Are you ok little one?"

A smile crosses my lips, "yes Master, your girl is fine." Pulling a chair from the side to in front of me you sit across from me, my red silks flutter as a wind crosses the room. My breasts stand firm behind the silks. My wetness has moistened the red panties that show you my treasure is alive. Leaning forward your finger traces around my left breast. The hardness grows with each circle. I squirm slightly.

Sitting back you say, "Little one you have done all l have asked and not complained, yet this must have been hard at times for you." You tell me to play with my breasts tracing them, "feel your nipples harden." As my hand starts to slip under my silks, you shake your head, and whisper "no little one." With a slight look of sadness I move my hand to the outside of my silks, moving it slowly over my nipples. I try to speak but, you hush me with the motion of a finger. I squirm a little more. Sitting with your hand on your chin you smile towards me. You motion that my hand should now fall on my sweet treasure. I know without your speaking a word that my hand should not pass my silks. As my fingers feel my wetness, a smile crosses my lips. What has seemed like hours passes. You say "once again your breasts little one." A sigh escapes from my lips but I do as you ask.

Rising from your chair, you lift my silks above my head, leaving me in my bra and panties. My panties ooze wetness, my nipples hard and firm under my bra. Sitting again you motion for me to play with my breasts. I rub and with each movement I squirm against my bindings. You tell me to play with my wetness. My fingers trace along my panty line. From your pocket you pull another scarf, standing you take my hands and place them behind my head. You bind them together as one. As you face me, you take your shirt off, kissing my lips, you feel me strain against my bindings. Stepping back you remove your pants, your manhood hard, straining through your shorts. My squirming gets harder against my bindings. Dropping your shorts, your manhood stands hard, the tip wet with precum. Moving towards me you place the tip to my lips. As I try to take it in my mouth, you pull away and say, "no little one," my sigh now, more pronounced. With your hand firmly around your cock you bathe my face in precum. My cheeks glisten with your wetness. My eyes fixed firmly on your manhood, I watch as you stroke your cock. Your hand moves slowly up and down squeezing drops of precum to the tip, which you let drip onto my lips. Each time I try to lick your manhood you tell me no. With each denial, a sigh escapes my lips, but I do as you ask. Your hand starts to move quicker up the shaft you watch my reaction with each stroke. A tear drops from my eyes, "are you ok little one," you ask?

"Yes Master, but your girl wishes she was allowed to please you."

You say "but little one you do".

"Yes Master" I say as I smile.

Your hand's stroke increases in tempo. "Open your mouth little one," You say. My mouth opens wide like an expecting baby bird about to be fed by its mother. With a sudden bust your cum explodes from your cock. A squirt lands in my mouth another misses and falls on my chin. Another finds its home on my cheek. I swallow what cum is in my mouth, as another lands around my lips. My tongue licks at it but you say "no girl, open your mouth wide". As I do you place your cock's head into my mouth. My lips press around it sucking every last drop from it. You take your cock from my mouth. I smile with delight as cum drips down my face. You whisper your voice husky with emotion, "mmmmm good girl...that is a pretty sight."

You untie my hands. Before I can wipe my face you guide them to my sweet treasure. My hands trace each side of my sweetness. As you sit in your chair I beg permission to cum. Once again I am denied

"But Master." I groan.

"No little one" you persist, with these words I hush.

My fingers trace around my panties. As you watch not a word is spoken, but my face tells you how much I wish to please you. Your cock starts to grow once again as you watch my fingers work the panties around my treasure. You tell me to loosen my bra. As I remove my bra your hand once again strokes your hard throbbing cock. You tell me to play with my breasts. As I play with my breasts, your strokes increase. You stand and tie my hands once more behind me. Then you return to your cock as you stand in front of me. Your cock explodes hot cum once more as you guide it onto my breasts. My face is covered with white streaks where your cum has dried. My breasts drip with hot cum. You sit once again. You ask me how I am doing.

My reply is short and sharp, "Master please let me cum?" Laughing, you deny me once again. "Master please my desire is intense l feel l will explode."

"Girl, you will cum when l see fit."

"Yes Master, as you wish, but…"

"No girl hush," you say.

W/we talk for a time and you give me food and drink which you feed to me as I am still bound. I tell you how it feels to have your cum drying on my breasts and face. Untying my legs you remove my panties. After removing them, you replace my bindings. You untie my hands and tell me to open my pussy wide with my fingers. As I do, your cock grows hard. You stroke your cock hard and fast while you sit watching me. You rise from your chair and your cock explodes cum once more. You guide the juice over my pussy, as it drips on my pussy; you grab my hands and tie them once more. I know now not to ask to cum, but you ask "do you want to cum."

"Yes Master" I blurt out.

"No little one." you reply.

I sigh out loud. You smile as you untie my bindings from my legs and hands...You tell me to have more food and drink. I complain about the drying of cum and how I want to bathe, but you deny me. We laugh, kiss, hug, and talk for an hour both still naked.


Suddenly you tell me to get on all fours facing away from you. I kneel, and then place my hands on the floor my ass facing you. As I do you stroke your rock hard cock. You tell me to spread my butt cheeks. I reach around with a hand on each cheek and my head pressed against the floor.

"Pull them apart" you say.

"Yes Master." I reply.

My ass now open to your view, you kneel behind me and run your cock over my ass. Precum drips onto my ass. I quiver as you slide into me taking what is yours to take. I cry out as you bury your cock to the hilt. I shudder and squirm as you hold deep inside me waiting for me to relax around your cock.

You reach around me and roll my nipples between your fingers. I groan deep in my throat and push back against you. You begin to move slowly, backing your cock out until only the head remains inside me. Then you slowly move forward deeper and deeper until once again you are buried inside me. Slowly you increase the rhythm of your stroke. I quiver, with each stroke my heat and passion pushing me to the edge. You reach around my hips your hands finding my clit. I groan as I grind into you.

I whisper my voice husky with passion. "Please Master; your girl cannot take anymore May I please cum."

You whisper "you girl are Mine, your body, your mind and your soul, are for my pleasure and my pleasure alone, Do not cum girl."

I whimper as your hot cum explodes into my ass. You cry out as you pump load after load of hot cum into my ass. Then collapse spent, completely drained. W/we lay in each O/others arms for hours. Then you take me into your lap, stroke my hair and hold me close. You tell me to gather the clothes and to go to O/our bed. As I gather the clothes I ask if I may wash.

You reply, "no you may wash in the morning girl."

"As you wish my Master," I reply.

Reaching O/our bed I slip between the cool sheets and lay gathering my thoughts. I lay in your arms and whisper, "Master why can I not wash this night?"

Your reply makes me smile a soft smile, "because in the morning girl you will be reminded of who owns you, heart, mind, body and soul." W/we drift off still holding each O/other close.