Bound and Determined

Story Info
Strangers, they are bound to explore their D/s fantasies.
2.1k words
3.98
11.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door to the hotel room was slightly ajar, just as he had told her it would be. With a mixture of excitement and anxiety her hand reached to push the door open.

She had, on some whim she didn't fully understand, answered his Craig's List ad a few weeks before. She hadn't consciously planned to end up in a hotel room with a stranger. And she certainly had not planned to find herself with a stranger who was both married and expressed an interest in exploring his dominant side. But their e-mail exchange had continued and had become more sexually explicit as time went on. They had exchanged their real first names. They had flirted with sharing their fantasies and desires.

Those e-mails led to a first meeting at the cafe tucked into a side street just off the main campus of the university. The balcony area offered a level of privacy they would have been unlikely to find at the larger coffee shop chains. That first meeting had been awkward. She remembered playing with the cardboard cuff wrapped around the cup holding her latte; eventually she had folded and refolded it so many times it ended up in shreds on the table. But they both felt compelled to follow this through. And that is how she found herself here, opening the door to a room in some chain hotel not far from the airport.

He was sitting on the queen-sized bed waiting for her; his dark blue polo shirt accentuating his broad shoulders. His back was against the headboard and his jean clad legs were casually stretched out before him. A black and grey duffel bag sat on one corner of the bed. He slowly stood up, walked towards her, and led her into the room. The door to the hallway closed silently behind her.

He towered over her 5'6" frame; his size both intimidating and exciting. He leaned down, lips gently touching hers, whispering, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

With a certainty that surprised her, she returned the kiss and whispered, "Yes."

He took a step back. "Undress for me."

She reached down to the hem of her simple black t-shirt and pulled it up over her head. As she kicked off her sandals she also undid the button on her jeans and slowly pulled the zipper down. He watched the jeans slide to the floor. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra and exposed her large breasts to his gaze. Her light blue panties joined her jeans on the floor. His gaze moved from the sway of her breasts, down her belly, to a soft triangle of hair. As they made eye contact he smiled and signaled with his hand for her to turn around in a circle so he could take in all of her. Which she did.

She hadn't noticed the strip of silken fabric in his hand until he pulled her wrists together and bound them in front of her. He maneuvered her now naked body towards the wall next to the bed. He took her bound hands in his and raised them above her head as he turned her to face the wall. As she stood, leaning against the wall, he caressed her back. His hands moved to cup her breasts and tease and pull on her nipples. She couldn't see his smile as he heard her breath catch and felt her nipples quickly become raised and hard.

He slid his right hand across her ass and down between her legs. Her breathing became heavier as his fingers slid across her slit. He could feel how wet she had already become. He felt her stiffen slightly in surprise as he slid a single finger, and then another, into her already moist vagina. He moved his fingers in and out of her and pressed insistent kisses along her neck and back.

He leaned into her. "Don't move."

She felt him pull away and heard a sound that must have been the zipper on the duffel bag she had noticed on first entering the room. Remembering his command, she stayed perfectly still, even as she felt him return. His hands reached for her breasts and to her surprise he attached a nipple clamp to first one, and then the other. A long chain hung between the two. She moaned and arched her back as his slight tug on the chain pulled at the clamps and sent intense and crazy sensations directly to her clit.

One of his hands continued to tease her breasts, alternately playing with the chain and squeezing and twisting her nipples. The play was gentle at first but became more forceful as her arousal increased. His other hand snaked between her legs and he began to caress the lips of her vagina, then he was sliding his fingers up to her clit and teasing and playing as she began to moan. Eventually his fingers moved away from her pussy to play and press against her asshole. His voice sounded huskier as he told her, "Maybe, we'll save that for the next time."

As he began to fuck her pussy with his fingers again, her legs began to shake. She moved her head back slightly to rest on his shoulder. "Fuck! Please. Please. I'm going to cum."

She felt his body become still and felt him take a step back. There was a sharp sting as his hand slapped hard against her ass. She couldn't keep her body from jerking slightly; more from surprise than pain. The first blow was quickly followed by three more. And then she felt him lean hard into her, pressing her to the wall.

"There is only one rule," he whispered. "You don't cum until I tell you to cum. I'm going to keep taking you right up to the edge. But you don't cum until I say it's okay. Understand?"

She leaned into the wall, catching her breath. She could feel the length of his still fully clothed body pressing against her and his hard cock pressing into her back. She barely whispered. "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I won't cum until you say I can. Oh, God. Please say I can."

She couldn't see his face, but she swore she could feel him smile as he said, "No. Not quite yet. I think there's a bit more for us to do before that." He turned her around to face him and unbound the cloth wrapped around her wrists. He set his large hands on her shoulders and pushed down with light pressure. She followed his lead and sank to her knees. Her hands moved to unzip his jeans. She smiled and a laughed a bit when she realized he was not wearing any underwear. She buried her face in his crotch savoring the scent of him and the feel of his pubic hair as it brushed against her cheek. She pushed his jeans down to the floor. Cupping his balls in one hand, she held his large cut cock at the base in her other hand. Slowly she began to trace her tongue around the ridge. She licked the length of it before she pulled it into her mouth. He used his hands to hold her head still. As he thrust into her, fucking her mouth, her throat muscles began to relax and she took in more and more of its length.

He slipped his cock out of her mouth. Stepping out of his jeans he lifted her to her feet and led her to the bed. He clearly had arrived at the hotel room early and made preparations. Before she knew what had happened she was spread eagle on the bed with her arms and ankles cuffed into restraints that he had attached to the bed frame.

He pulled off his shirt and sat next to her on the bed. She was keenly aware of his naked body as she watched him reach down into the duffel bag. He had moved it to the floor by the bed, just out of her line of sight. He clearly didn't want to her see to be able to see what he had planned for the rest of the afternoon.

As he brought up his hand, she saw that he was holding a vibrator. It was a dark deep blue in color, with ridges and veins molded into to the material to resemble a large, hard cock. Her eyes widened slightly as she noted its size. Sitting next to her on the bed, he teased her with it, turning it on low to start. Her body squirmed as he ran it along the nipple clamps. He played with the chain connecting the clamps as he teased her inner thighs with the vibrator. He pressed the vibrator against her clit but moved it as soon as her body arched to meet it. He slid a finger into her pussy and finding it dripping wet sunk the vibrator deep within her. As he fucked her with the vibrator, he reached to turn it to the highest setting. He watched as she raised her hips to meet each thrust.

He noted her face and chest begin to flush as she approached orgasm. And as suddenly as he had begun, he pulled the vibrator away and pulled hard at the chain attached to the nipple clamps.

"Oh Shit!" She hoped no one had been in the room next door to hear her startled scream. He moved to place the length of his body over hers, trapping her beneath his weight. Not that she could have gone anywhere with the restraints. He kissed her gently and moved his lips to whisper in her ear, "Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes."

"What is it?"

"Violet," she panted. "The safe word is violet."

"Do you want to use it now? We can stop this."

She smiled a surprisingly relaxed smile. "No. Whatever you do, don't stop now."

Chuckling, he kissed her again and moved his body so his erection pressed in between her legs, causing her to moan and press against him. He sat up and again reached into the duffel bag. It didn't take him long to rearrange the restraints. She now found herself still lying on her back, but her feet were flat on the bed close to her ass and her knees were bent and spread so as to fully open her body up to him. Her wrists were now cuffed to her ankles. He placed one of the pillows beneath her ass.

She stifled a gasp as he removed each nipple clamp. She thought that action must have distracted her because she wasn't sure where the condom came from. He must have pulled it out of the duffel bag at some point. She stared as he ripped open the packet and rolled it onto his throbbing cock.

"Tell me what you want me to do."

"Fuck me. I want to feel your cock inside me. I want to feel your body pounding into me."

His hands on her knees to spread her wide open, he pushed his cock into her in a single thrust. Her breathing became more ragged as she felt him move in and out of her body with increasing intensity.

"I need to cum." Fully expecting to be denied, she pleaded with him, " Please."

She wasn't surprised to feel him stop thrusting; to feel him slide out of her. He had spent all their time together taking her right up to the edge of a momentous orgasm and then stopping and pulling her back. But she wasn't sure she could stop this time. And she wasn't sure what was supposed to happen if she came before he wanted to her to.

He smiled down at her. He thrust into her and began to move again, albeit somewhat more slowly. He kissed her, saying "Do it. Cum for me. Now."

He felt her legs begin to shake slightly. He felt her pussy, tight around his cock, contract. And he heard her moan and scream as her orgasm exploded around him, bringing him to the edge himself.

He pulled out of her, removed the condom and knelt next to her on the bed. She stared up at him as she watched his hand reach for his cock. With almost a single stroke he was shooting his cum. She felt it, warm, slick and wet, hit her stomach and breasts. A line of cum hit her cheek. She was startled by how much she liked to watch him. She could barely breathe. He reached down and kissed her.

He removed the restraints from her wrists and ankles and they lay next to each other on the bed. Neither one able to say a word.