Bound and Pleasured at Lunch Ch. 02

Story Info
Her secret lover surprises her at her favorite restaurant.
1.4k words
4.19
19.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I apologize for the grammatical errors on the previous tale. I have submitted this in penance.)

I watch as you dine with your friends. You glance at me once; perhaps you recognize me, perhaps not. My eyes roam over you, lovely in your soft white blouse, your blue skirt ending off at your thighs. You finish your dessert and call for the check. You bid your friends goodbye and they leave. You stay behind, making your way to the powder room to tidy up before returning back to the office.

You step into the powder room, seating yourself upon the cushioned stool, taking out your lipstick, the mirror in front of you set upon a dressing table. You can see your back through an identical mirror behind you. As you brush your hair you hear someone step into the room.

You gasp when see me. Locking the door behind us, I quickly to grasp your wrists behind you and bind them together softly but surely with the white scarf I took from you in another dream. I place my hand over your mouth before you can scream; kissing your cheek and whispering in your ear "Do you remember me?" I sense that you do, your heart racing as you remember what you once thought was just a dream.

You watch as I prepare another white scarf behind you, this time covering your mouth. You could cry out for aid, but something within stops you. Pulled to your feet gently, you feel fear mixed with arousal as I look into your eyes through the mirror; they promise pleasure and not pain. I kiss the back of your neck, my hands running over your hips, up your sides to your breasts. I massage your breasts through the fabric of your blouse. You feel me kneading your breasts gently as my lips move over your neck, pausing at your ear to tongue it softly before making my moist pilgrimage to your cheek.

I pull your blouse out from your waistband. Undoing the clasps of your bra, I push the cups aside. You feel me catch your nipples between my fingers and roll them; they swell and become visible through your blouse. Your skin tingles, your breath quickens. You try to escape, but find yourself pinned softly between my body and the edge of the dressing table at hip level. I smile at you through the mirror once more, my left hand leaving your breast to undo the buttons of your blouse one by one.

Your cleavage exposed, I slip my hand within your blouse, taking your nipple between my thumb and index finger and massaging it as you squirm in distressed delight. Something stirs within you; I kiss your neck once more as my other hand slides down your chest, one fingertip gliding over your skin until my palm reaches your stomach. I massage your belly in tender circles, smiling as my hand moves to undo the rest of your buttons.

You feel vulnerable and helpless as my hardness presses against your bum. I peel the blouse off your shoulders, leaving them hanging from your arms as you try to free yourself in vain. Your struggles only serve to make your breasts heave seductively. I put both arms under your breasts, cupping them lightly with my hands and you feel the warmth of my chest against the bareness of your back. I roll your nipples lovingly once more, your nipples visibly swollen and firm in the mirror as you try to mumble, or perhaps moan through the scarf at your mouth.

One hand slides slowly down your tummy and into the waistband of your skirt, and your unease grows as you try to free yourself from my gentle but firm grasp. I hug you closer with my hand on your breast, my other hand sliding into your skirt waistband, my fingers dipping under the lace elastic of your panties.

I pause for a moment, my eyes meeting yours in the mirror as you look at me standing behind you. There is a growing need within you, and visions of what might have been previous encounters pass through your mind. I slide my fingers through the curls on your mound, until the tip of my index finger reaches your moistness. Running the tip of my finger over the surface of your clit, I rub it softly and gently, letting the moistness grow as you squirm in my grasp. I hug you closer and whisper softly in your ear, telling you to surrender to temptation. Rubbing your clit lightly, my fingertip glides over the top of your clit with each caress.

The aching need for completion grows stronger in you. You mumble through your gag. I kiss your earlobe, nibbling gently on you, my breath in your ear as I run my fingertip back and forth over your clit faster. I roll your nipple between my fingers in full view, making you shudder as your nipples grow firm and sensitive to my caress. You see my hand moving under the fabric of your skirt as I press a little more firmly with each stroke.

Your wetness betrays you even as you try to deny the desire away. I press my hips a little more against you, the warmth of my body permeating into yours, your breasts heaving as you breath quickens and your heart races. I feel your moistness grow to wetness, and caress your clit tenderly faster and faster, the excitement in my eyes matching yours as your body quivers with pleasure. I curl my finger more on your clit to press perfectly upon it, my hand trapped by your panties against your skin. I kiss your neck more passionately as I stroke your clit faster, building the pace in time with my hand on your nipple.

You feel yourself tighten, you sense that the moment is close. You are urgent and your whole being yearns for completion. Quickening the pace as you submit yourself to the wave, my fingertip glides deftly over the slick surface of your clit at full speed as you begin to shudder. The ache grows deep inside you, my fingertip stroking fast and furious over your clit as your wetness soaks your panties. The pleasure grows inside you as your knees start to quiver. I press you closer to me and take your weight as you try to fight the flood welling up within you. You try but you fail, and you feel as if you're falling over the edge of the cliff.

I smile at you in the mirror, my finger relentlessly torturing your clit with pleasure as the flood inside you breaks through. Your whole body arches and your nipples swell. Your wetness tightens involuntarily and uncontrollably as the climax courses through your body, the orgasm overwhelming you as your whole body arches and you tilt your head back against my shoulder.

I finger your clit and nipples as your orgasm peaks, your muffled cries of delight making desire grow in me as your climax begins to fade. I slow down my caresses to match your rhythm, letting you catch your breath.

I am overwhelmed with the desire to please you as I finger your clit with renewed vigor just as your orgasm fades. I run my fingertip madly over your clit once more, my other hand switching to pleasure your other nipple. Not waiting to build up the tempo this time, I tease your clit mercilessly with my fingertip, relentlessly caressing it as the flame flares within you once more. It grows swiftly even as you try in vain to resist it.

The orgasm consumes you. Desperately, you struggle to free your wrists, but your wetness spasms in one long unstoppable contraction. I hold you up at the breast and support you as you come totally, completely, groaning through your gag.

The waves course through you, your loins aching as I maintain your ecstatic agony. Your eyes plead with me to stop even as I stroke your clit wildly. You come in one last long unbearable climax, writhing with pure ecstasy.

I hold you up in my arms as the waves subside inside you, kissing your cheek tenderly. You feel me massaging your tummy soothingly as our warmth mingles with the scent of our love. Just before you doze off, that warm, familiar sensuous afterglow descends upon us.