Bound At Sea Ch. 02

Story Info
A young woman is kidnapped by pirates and made their wench.
4.5k words
4.13
95.1k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

The Humiliation of Charlotte Brooks

James had no idea how they managed to get back home with only five crewmembers to work the ship. They moved their fallen comrades into the hold of the ship. He could still feel the weight of their dead bodies in his arms as he dragged them down and helped lay them to the floor.

He lent over the side, his head held low. He wasn't sure what was making him feel sick- the choppy waves or the fact he had failed to protect Charlotte. Perhaps it was a bit of both. He took deep breaths, taking in the salt air but it didn't help. He had let them take Charlotte! She was now their prisoner! But not just any prisoner...she was his prisoner. She was the prisoner of Andre West.

They docked fifteen hours after having been attacked and, as James started to walk onto the dock, he realised just how bad the ship looked. Clearly the people at the dock thought so and they came rushing down to see.

'What happened?!' exclaimed the dock master.

'We were ambushed,' answered James. 'By Andre West's pirate crew.'

James could literally see the dock master grow paler.

'Y-you mean...the Andre West? The first mate from all those years ago?' he asked and James nodded. 'Holy Mother of God. Charlotte Brooks was on the ship, no?' Again, James nodded.

'She was taken,' said James, his voice threatening to fail him.

'I must alert the guard. How many wounded?' asked the dock master.

The surviving crewmembers walked down onto the dock and the dock master rubbed his forehead, now a pale shade of green.

'Dear God,' he mumbled and turned to the others who had come to see what had happened. 'We must alert the guard and Mr. Brooks!' he demanded. 'Go now!'

The group ran up the dock and broke apart in different directions, some staying to help move the bodies from the ship and the dock master turned to James.

'You should go see your father,' he said softly but James shook his head.

'No. I must speak with Mr. Brooks. Charlotte was in my care,' he replied shakily and set off without another word. He was sure that word of Charlotte's abduction would reach Mr. Brooks before he could get there but he still needed to see him.

By the time James reached the Brooks household, Mr. Brooks was running out to meet him. Mr. Brooks grabbed James by the shoulders and shook him angrily.

'Is it true?!' he cried. 'Did they take Charlotte?'

James nodded and Mr. Brooks collapsed against him. Two guards pulled Mr. Brooks off James and helped him back into his house as he cried out in despair. James followed although he wasn't sure what he could do. Once Mr. Brooks was seated, he asked James to explain what had happened.

James explained how they were attacked in the dead of night and how the battle broke out on the deck but they were outnumbered and out skilled. He continued to explain, with his voice now shaking uncontrollably, how they had taken Charlotte and had been given told to inform Mr. Brooks on who had taken his daughter.

'I must go and help her at once!' Mr. Brooks stood up.

'Sir, we can arrange a party to go and aid you,' said one of the guards. 'But it'll need planning.'

'I don't have time for that!' spat Mr. Brooks. 'I need to go straight away.'

'But Sir,' began James nervously. 'You cannot possibly save her by yourself. I will speak to my father and he can help with hiring men to help you save Charlotte but you'll have to wait.'

'We have no idea what they could be doing to Charlotte this very moment!' shouted Mr. Brooks. 'I will not sit by and-'

'With all due respect, Sir, but you rushing off into battle and getting yourself killed will not help Charlotte in the slightest,' said James and Mr. Brooks stopped. 'I only ask you wait until we have enough men to stand a chance.'

Mr. Brooks sat down, his hands shaking. He nodded, silently agreeing. He would wait but not for long.

#

The next day she was awoken to Andre untying her. She felt groggy and her neck felt stiff while her wrists and ankles were burning.

'Good morning, Miss Brooks,' Andre crushed his lips against hers. 'Have a good night?'

'Go to hell,' she snarled and he smiled.

'Your clothes are on the bed and food on the table,' he told her. 'Feel free to have a walk around the ship. My men will not touch you,' he walked to the door and grabbed the handle. 'Yet,' he added as an after thought and walked out.

She stood up and walked shakily to the bed, ignoring the plate of food. She pulled on a second nightdress and curled up on the bed. She didn't want to leave the room and she didn't think she could stomach eating anything. She closed her eyes and sobbed. She wasn't sure how long she laid there crying. It could have been hours for all she knew.

The door opened and she sat up, finding Jimmy standing in the doorway.

'What do you want?' she asked, wiping her eyes.

'The Captain wanted me to check in on you,' he closed the door and looked at the table, where her food remained untouched. 'It wasn't personal,' he said suddenly, looking back at her. 'All this...not for me anyway.'

'So why do this to me?' she questioned. 'Why help them kidnap me?'

He smiled uncertainly. 'We're pirates, love,' he shrugged. 'I needed to prove myself to them so I gave them what they most desired.'

She hugged her legs, rocking on the bed. 'Please help me,' she pleaded.

He shook his head. 'I can't. All I can do is offer you a bit of advice. Find out what the Captain likes and give it to him.'

Her eyes went wide. 'Excuse me?'

'There are a couple of different ways this can end. He can either sell you off at the next port or he can keep you here,' replied Jimmy.

'And why would I want to stay in this God forsaken place?' she asked.

He had an unreadable expression as he spoke. 'If he sells you, you can kiss any chance of being reunited with your father goodbye. Your father will sail to the end of the Earth to find you. What do you think will happen when he eventually finds this ship and you're not on it?' he asked. 'Do you think Andre will tell him where you are?'

She shook her head.

'Well then,' he nodded at her plate. 'Eat that. It'll do you no good getting ill. Come outside when you're ready.'

Jimmy left and she grudgingly walked over to the table and ate the food, chewing on it for far too long in an attempt to delay going outside but she eventually found herself walking to the door and stepping outside. The pirates were working tirelessly as they fought against the waves.

She sat on the steps, watching them work silently. The sound of heavy footsteps behind her made her turn her head just as Andre sat down next to her.

'Look at them,' he said without meeting her eyes. 'My loyal crew. After our attack on your home all those years ago you could say we became like family.'

Charlotte scoffed. 'Do you really expect me to believe that?' she asked.

'Why should it matter to me whether you believed it or not?' he questioned. 'I am merely stating a fact. I would die for my crew and they would die for me.'

She stood up with the intention of finding somewhere else to sit but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down.

'I have told them that you belong to me for now,' he said, grabbed her chin and forcing her to look at him. 'But make no mistake that you will eventually become a shared property on this ship.'

'Is that how you see me?' she snarled. 'Property?'

'Personally I see you as a means to an end,' he replied coolly. 'Your Father's suffering is all that matters to me. Your Father suffers and I get to own you.'

She bristled. 'Own me...' she repeated.

He nodded. 'Own you. I own you.'

She could tell he enjoyed saying it and it made her feel sick. Her eyes darted to the left and she saw Jimmy watching them. His words of advice now played in her head and she swallowed. She looked back into Andre's cold eyes.

She ran a hand up his leg and he looked confused at first but once he felt her hand brush against his crotch, he smiled.

'That's a good start, Miss Brooks,' he said quietly. 'I'll be seeing you later,' he jumped up to join his crew.

Charlotte spent the rest of the day watching the crew work, silently accepting any food given to her. She was surprised by just how restrained the crew were with her. Maybe Andre was telling the truth when he told her his crew was loyal. She had expected at least some snide comments but they were surprisingly well mannered or completely silent.

She watched as the sun fell, the once blue sky now shades of burning oranges and pale purples until finally night took hold and the half moon rose from its slumber, awakening the darkness and the crew made their way down to the lower levels. Andre stood by his door, watching her expectantly. She stood up and approached him. He opened the door for her and she walked inside, Andre following her. He closed the door and lit the candles before turning to her.

She swallowed. 'What would you like?' she asked shakily.

'Excuse me?'

She tried to keep her voice even. 'You own me. I am yours to command. What would you like?'

He smirked and grabbed one of the chairs, dragging it to the foot of the bed. He sat down on it.

'I want to watch you pleasure yourself,' he told her.

She nodded and stood in front of him. She kept eye contact with him as she stripped, feeling her cheeks flood with colour. Once she was naked, she sat on the bed and spread her legs.

'Do you like what you see?' she asked.

'Very much, Miss Brooks,' he replied. 'Now lean back and pleasure yourself for me.'

She lent back on her elbows, propping her feet up on the bed. She reached down and entered herself with two fingers, feeling herself grow wet instantaneously. Although she would hate to admit it, this was something she did often in the dead of night while her mind raced with wild fantasies. One of her favourite fantasies involved her being ravished by the servants (occasionally she swapped the male servants with the female ones, even though she knew it was wrong) so she decided to close her eyes and focus on that.

'No,' said Andre and she opened her eyes. 'I want you to look at me.'

She grudgingly looked into his eyes as she masturbated only to suddenly feel aroused. The candlelight bounced off her naked body and she couldn't help but think that if she were doing this with someone she loved, that this would be a very romantic experience.

But instead here she was pleasuring herself under the intense gaze of her kidnapper, so why was she enjoying it? He licked his lips hungrily and she found herself smiling. Her eyes fell and she saw that his erection was pushing against his trousers.

'Are you enjoying yourself, Captain?' she asked.

Why am I enjoying this? I shouldn't be enjoying this.

'You will call me Master, Miss Brooks,' he demanded and she felt her stomach jump at his words.

'Are you enjoying yourself, Master?' she corrected herself.

'I am,' he replied. 'Tell me how it feels.'

'It feels very good, Master,' she said, slipping a third finger inside her. Her face was flushed with colour and her breathing grew heavier. She really was enjoying herself.

He has kidnapped you! She reminded herself. He took you from your home and he abused you!

Andre stood up and began to undress until he stood in front of her completely naked.

'You belong to me, Miss Brooks,' he said sternly. 'Do you understand?'

'Yes, Master,' she moved her fingers faster, feeling herself grow closer to the edge.

'And you will do anything I say?'

She hesitated but saw he didn't like this. 'Yes, Master,' she said quickly.

He grabbed her and pulled her up violently. He then turned her around and forced her on all fours. He grabbed her by the hips and forced his cock into her soaking wet pussy.

She cried out in ecstasy, the abrupt violation sending a shock of pleasure right through her. She bit down on her bottom lip as he began to thrust against her, his thighs slapping against the back of her legs.

His thrusts were so forceful that she could feel her ass shake with every impact. She looked back at him and he gave her a firm slap her across the face.

'I did not tell you to look at me, whore,' he snarled and she looked away, her eyes now fresh with tears and her cheek stinging.

'I am sorry, Master,' she apologised.

His grip on her hips tightened and he pulled her back towards him as he thrust forward and she cried out again. The sound of their legs slapping against each other and her moans filled the room.

'Oh my God!' she exclaimed.

Andre pushed her away and she fell on her stomach with a yelp. He sat down on the bed and pulled her on top of him. She had one hand on his shoulder and the other on his muscled chest as he lifted her up and down on his throbbing cock and she expected him to climax any second.

She bucked her hips and sucked on her bottom lip but refused to close her eyes. His eyes looked into hers and she could see the hunger and desire behind them. He owned her and he loved every second of it.

His hands ran down to her ass cheeks and gave them a hard squeeze.

'If only your Father could see you now,' he grinned and that broke her out of her trance.

She went to slap him but he grabbed both her wrists.

'There it is!' he said happily and pushed her off him. 'There's the fire! Did you really think I would fall for such a trick?' he shouted and she kicked at him but he, with great strength, was able to block her attacks and climbed on top of her again.

He forced his cock back into her slit and she cursed, closing her eyes tightly. He pinned her down, his weight crushing her.

'You were enjoying it,' he whispered into her ear. 'I could tell.'

'Go to hell!' she screamed.

He started fucking her again and grabbed her by the throat. 'You would make a good whore, Miss Brooks!' he told her and she fought against him, her nails making contact with his cheek and he swore, pulling back.

She sat up, glaring.

He was livid. He got off the bed and quickly got dressed before leaving her. She took a few deep breaths and ran to the window, trying to pry it open. She had to get out. She couldn't stay here.

The door opened and three of the pirates walked in, holding some rope.

One smiled at her. 'Hello, Miss Brooks,' he said, walking towards her. 'Enjoying your stay?'

'Not in the slightest,' she replied briskly, stepping away from the window.

He shrugged. 'Oh well. You're not really here to enjoy it now, are you?' he stopped and raised his eyebrows expectantly. 'Come here.'

'I do not appreciate being ordered about by some low life sea dog,' she said tartly.

He gave a short laugh. 'Would you rather I asked politely?' he asked and although she didn't answer, he bowed. 'Please come here, Miss Brooks,' he said, straightening up and to his surprise, she moved off from her spot and walked cautiously towards him.

'I expected a bit more fight,' he admitted, grabbing her wrists and tying them together.

'You sound disappointed,' she noted, wincing as the rope pinched her skin again. 'There simply is no reason for me to fight against you. You outnumber me,' she said shakily.

'Well it's nice to see you're aware of your situation,' he mused, smiling wryly. 'It'll make things a lot easier.'

She looked at him now with hard eyes. 'You should know that while you and your crew may break my body-'

'You mean abuse it,' he smirked.

'You will not break my soul,' she ignored his comment.

'To be honest, sweetheart, we're not really interested in your "soul",' he said and pushed her against the wall, his free hand reaching down and entered her. She gasped under his touch, cursing her body for betraying yet again her. He pulled out his fingers and wiped them on her chest.

'It's your cunt we're interested in,' he met her eyes and she hated to see the glee behind them. 'And your screams,' he pulled her along by the rope, which was far too big, and out into the cold night air, her nipples immediately erecting from the bitter chill. The pirates led her down to the lower levels and the collective smell of bad body odour and piss struck her violently, causing her to gag.

The pirates pulled her down to the bottom of the ship to the crew's eating quarters and she froze at the sight of all the crew watching her, their excited eyes looking at her exposed body hungrily. She was pulled to the centre of the room, a few of the crewmembers reaching out for her as they passed, groping her chest or ass.

The pirate threw the rope over one of the rafters and pulled down on it, lifting Charlotte's arms up over her head. The other two members helped him and pulled down on the rope, lifting Charlotte off her feet.

Her face crumpled in pain, her arms and shoulders begging for release. The crew laughed at the sight of her dangling and one approached her, only for her to kick at him. He dodged it and while the crew continued to laugh, his face flushed with fury. He attempted to approach her again, grabbing her ankle once she attempted to kick him again.

She tried to kick out with her other foot but he grabbed that as well and held both legs under one arm. He reached out, fingers outstretched, for her throat and tightened them around her gullet.

She gasped for breath but his grip was tightening.

'You forget, Miss Brooks,' he spat. 'That on this ship you have no allies and no friends. Look around this room...every one of these men want to fuck you and guess what? They can and they will. You are our wench and we will take our pleasure with you. You best understand that.'

He held his hand out and one of the pirates stepped forward and gave him some rope. The pirate holding her legs then tied her ankles together and let go. She swung back and fourth painfully.

He clicked his fingers and the pirates let go of the rope. Charlotte fell, landing awkwardly and dropped to her knees. The pirate who had been holding her neck pulled his trousers down, freeing his hardened cock.

He grabbed the top of her head and pulled on her golden locks.

'Suck me, wench,' he demanded and she shook her head. He pulled her hair again, harder this time and she gasped. Taking advantage of her momentarily open mouth, he thrust his cock inside and pushed her head forward until she gagged.

He held her there, forcing her to take his entire dick and she wrenched loudly until he pulled out, her saliva dropping down onto her generous chest. She coughed, her eyes full with tears. Two more pirates stepped forward with their erect dicks.

'Suck them, wench!' one shouted from the side.

She shook her head and one of them slapped her hard across the face. She cried out and they grabbed her by the hair. She closed her eyes tight, feeling the tip of one of their cocks press against her lips and she reluctantly opened her mouth and he pushed his dick in her mouth.

He thrust his hips forward, his balls slapping her chin. She didn't react and this seemed to anger him.

'Move your damn mouth, wench,' growled the pirate and, with tears running down her cheeks silently, she started to participate. She bobbed her head, her tongue caressing his dick.

'Now me,' ordered another one and she stopped sucking the dick and took the other one in her mouth. This one wasn't as rough with her as the others, instead allowing her to pleasure him herself rather than throat-fuck her.

More and more stepped forward for her to suck them off, one just standing there and letting her get along with it while others decided to play games with her. She would have to suck one dick before quickly moving to another, then another and back again.

By the time she was done, her jaw was aching and her chest was covered in her own spit. She swallowed, her face beet red and her eyes drowned with tears. They pulled her up to her feet and they pulled down on the ropes, lifting her up again.

12