Bound by Ecstasy

Story Info
Welcome home, Vixen. Now give me your liquid lust.
2.3k words
17.7k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come home from a long day at work and take off your shoes, put your purse down and toss your keys in the plate next to the door. You tiredly stroll through the house, passing each room looking for some soft physical comfort but aren't able to find me. Walking into the kitchen you see the light is on and realize I must be home, so you start making your way upstairs.

You call out, "Baby, are you home?"

There's no response. Disheartened, you open our bedroom door and take a few defeated steps into the room. You sigh in disappointment, but just as you're about to turn and leave the room you feel an arm wrap around you from behind and slide up between your tits, firmly grabbing your neck as another arm ties itself tightly around your waist and pulls you back against a solid figure. You try to gasp but the grip around your neck tightens just a little more. You feel a pair of lips touch your warm sweet neck, pressing into your skin then being removed before hearing

"Welcome home vixen," I reply.

You attempt to turn your head but my hand keeps your head in place. Moving my arm from your waist you feel my hand slide down the front of your hips and brush over your hidden mound as my fingers claw their way toward your heat. Just as you gasp I wrap my lips around your neck and bite down hard enough into your skin to leave a lover's mark, pinching your flesh between my teeth then licking the raised skin as I suck hard.

I take my hand from your clothed pussy and reach for the waist of your pants, undoing the button then gripping the zipper and pulling it down aggressively. I slide my hand inside the waistband of your panties and hungrily guide your clothes from your hips until they drop to the ground. Reaching my hand between your thighs I brush my fingertips down your clit then take your pussy into my palm and massage it into my grip as I release my bite from your neck and tongue the pronounced teeth marks imbedded in your skin. I shift my attention from your neck, pressing my lips to your earlobe and nibble on your soft skin.

"Step out of your clothes, vixen," I whisper, "free yourself from the material shackles."

I softly suckle on your ear as my hand releases your neck and slowly lowers down your chest, stopping to take one of your creamy tits into my hand as I begin massaging it in tandem with your pussy in my other palm. Feeling you begin to moisten my hand, I remove my grasp from your chest and step back from you slightly. Still palm-fucking your pussy I place my other hand on the back of your neck and slowly guide your body forward, letting my hand trail down your back as you obediently lean forward for me. I remove my dripping hand from between your thighs and you snap upright in protest, but my hand presses against the small of your back and guide you back down.

"Shh. Trust me, my good girl."

You whimper, "Yes sir."

You sigh anxiously and lean forward again. Standing behind your bent over form, I place my wet hand on the inside of your thigh and guide your legs apart, then engulf your pussy with my palm again and grind my hand into your satin slit. Hearing you whimper, I kneel behind you and grab one of your perfectly formed cheeks, squeezing it tightly then release my grip before cupping the bottom of your gorgeous curve and very lightly bouncing your cheek in my hand.

Just then, you feel me pulling my hand from your pussy again, but instead of a sharp protest, you moan out in surprised pleasure as I guide my wet hand between your thighs from behind you, following the deliciously clenched opening between your cheeks. Leaving a sweet, wet trail up to your ass, I sink one finger between your cheeks and tease my fingertip against your tight hole, moistening the opening just slightly and making you cry out in pleasantly delightful anticipation.

I lean into you and press my lips to your cheek, kissing it softly then parting my lips against your skin and sinking my teeth into your sexually tempting curvaceous ass. Your head lifts upward in delight at the feeling of my teeth branding your skin while my fingertip dances against, and then into, your tight little hole.

I pull my head back, letting my teeth graze against your skin until my teeth close together, then pull my mouth from your ass as I sink my finger hard into your hot, gorgeous asshole. You clench so tightly around my finger in surprise, then very slowly relax your grip as my fingertip strokes your ass from within you and I firmly say

"That's right vixen." I smirk slightly. "It's ok for you to enjoy it."

You nod and sigh in approval, releasing your grip around my finger and rock back into my hand slowly, riding the fleshy digit buried within your ass. I spread your cheeks with my other hand and lean my face into the crack of your ass, slowly slipping my tongue out from between my lips and lick your little invaded ring.

I whisper in approval, "Perfect."

You moan lusciously in kind. Without your awareness, I pull my finger and hand from your ass and spank your behind hard, watching you jump forward and immediately grab your cheek, rubbing yourself in immediate response to feeling the searing kiss of my hand in your skin. I look you over and stand up behind you as I wrap my arms around your waist. I pull you into my hips then run my hands up your chest and lift you up until your back is against my chest. I lean my face into the nape of your neck and press my lips to you, kissing and sucking gently.

"I've missed you," as I speak with genuine sincerity.

I guide us over to the bed then press your back down again, bending you over and onto the bed. I lean over you and reach both hands under your chest, taking your perfect sexy tits into my hands and squeeze them firmly, pinching your nipples between my fingers.

"Have you been a bad girl today?"

"Yes sir. I've been naughty," you reply bashfully.

"What happens to naughty girls, Vixen?"

You look at me with begging eyes as you answer, "They get spanked..." You gasp and whimper in exquisite thought then cry out in ecstasy, "Oh god, please!"

I remove my hands from your chest and slide off of you, standing at the foot of the bed with your perfectly curved ass staring at me. I reach my hand firmly between your thighs and grind my palm into your now-dripping pussy, then pull it away quickly as your thighs tighten, attempting to trap my hand against you. You lay anxiously, waiting to feel the sweetly painful kiss of my hand slapping your ass but it doesn't happen. You wait, and keep waiting, but still nothing happens.

Writhing in agony from the anxious anticipation, you call out "Sir, are-?"

Before you can utter your next words, your head reels back in painfully delightful shock as your ass feels the perfectly sharp sting of my hand against your soft skin. I lean closer to you and gather your hair in my hand, gripping your mane firmly as I lift your head back and press my lips to your ear.

"Is this what naughty girls like you deserve?"

I slap your ass again as while holding your head cocked back to my lips. You whimper as a single tear traces down your cheek. I gently collect your tear with my tongue and bring it to my lips, then kiss your cheek softly. I rest my hand so softly on your ass and trace my finger tips lightly along your warm skin.

"My good girl," I say with pride.

I continue to pet your silky ass softly. I slowly trail my hand off of your behind and watch your body tense up, waiting and wondering what might happen next. I stand back up behind you. You hear a zipper being undone and grip the bed sheets tightly, your mind swimming in a pool of orgasmic thought. Suddenly, you feel the soft skin of my cock being pressed between your cheeks as I take my cock in my hand and trace the head up and down between your cheeks as you moan out and try to lift your ass into my hips.

I tuck my cock back into my pants and grab your hips, lowering you back down to the bed. You whimper in contention until I take your ass completely in my hands and massage it firmly but gently in my warm palms. You lay your head back down onto the bed and sigh in enjoyment. I slowly start to softly spank one cheek as I continue to massage the other.

You playfully wiggle into my touch and whimper, "Thank you, sir."

I stop massaging your other cheek and start alternating the spankings between your cheeks. You gasp and clench the bed sheets tighter, taking the sheets between your teeth and biting down as the spanking becomes faster. I look down at my good girl enjoying the sensual pain of having her ass painted red by the contact of my hand on her skin and spank a little harder. You shift your hips in a shallow attempt to avoid being spanked like the naughty girl you are, so I stand up and cease my actions.

You softly call out a questioning moan, "Mmmm?"

I don't reply. You wiggle your sexy ass a little in hopes of catching my attention again, beckoning my teasing strike, and yet I don't reply. Suddenly, you feel your ankle being held as you feel something soft wrapped around it, then a snap of metal on metal. You try to lean up to twist around and see what's happening but I press my hand into the small of your back and push you down again. A moment later you feel the same soft sensation wrapping around your ankle and the same clamped sound.

"Try shifting now," I say in a playful, but snidely commanding voice.

You do as you're told and come to the realization that your ankles have been bound to the floor posts of the bed. I lean down and smirk to myself as I press my fingers to the back of your thighs and trace my finger tips up the back of your calves, caressing you as I follow the curves of your perfectly shaped ass

You moan in delightful approval, "Mhm..."

I take your ass in my hands and massage your cheeks once more, then spread them in front of me and lean my face toward your opening. I release my grip and watch your gorgeous ass close again, then slip my tongue out from my mouth and run my tongue up and down your rear slit, stopping momentarily to delve the tip of my tongue between your cheeks as you lift your hips to meet my touch in an attempt to grind your ass into my face.

I pull back and slap your ass hard, then gently stroke your cheeks before continuing my earlier rhythmic spankings. With my other hand, I reach behind you and between your thighs, pressing my finger tips to your salivating pussy and stroke your pussy lips as your juices thread down my fingers and into my palm.

You scream out in ecstasy, "Oh god, please!"

Being the appreciative man that I am, I plunge two of my fingers hard and deep into your soaking wet hole and fuck your pussy hard, slapping your ass harder as you buck and grind and ride my fingers. Your body begins to quiver, your grip tightens into the bed sheets and you cry out in uncontrolled bliss as you feel my fingers stroking and twisting and molesting your drenched little hole while your ass is burning with the passionate kiss of my hand as it lovingly kisses your skin with each fierce slap.

Your body tightens within itself and clenches my fingers as tightly as possible, given the waterfall of your clear, self-created lube allowing my fingers to piston in and out of your incredibly sexy fuck hole. You raise and lower your hips aggressively against the bed and my hand as wave after wave of uncontrollable pulse surges through you.

You throw your head back and pull your hands underneath you, grabbing your tits hard and tugging your nipples hungrily as I feel you pushing your insides harder onto my fingers. Just as I feel the expulsion of your hot delicious cum kissing my finger tips I lift my hand and slap your ass so firmly, pushing your body down even harder on my fingers as you gasp.

"I'm going to cum so hard!" You scream uncontrollably.

I fuck my fingers as fast as possible into your pussy. I grab your hair and cock your head back once more as my fingers fuck you harder then I feel the immediate rush of your cum spraying and squirting so hard from the opening around my fingers and against my hand, feeling your body shudder and convulse so violently, so perfectly.

I pull my fingers from your slit and watch the spray of your juices flowing from between your thighs, onto our bed and leaving the most incredibly wet mark on our bed room floor. I kneel down and remove the binds from your ankles as you shiver from spasms of the orgasm still washing over your nerves and senses.

I lay behind you and wrap my arms around your quivering form, pulling you into my strong, warm embrace. I kiss your neck and cheek softly while one of my hands caresses your face gently.

"Good girl," I offer with content approval.

You sigh and curl into my embrace, "Your good girl."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Abducted By Her Master Master surprises slave with abduction session. in BDSM
Anything For You Sir sub submits to her Master's desires and control.in BDSM
Babygirl is Naughty How 'Daddy' deals with a naughty 'babygirl'.in BDSM
Baby Learns The Rules Ch. 01 Daddy teaches Baby Girl what it means to be a good girl.in BDSM
14 Days To Redemption Cheating wife gets slavery as punishment.in BDSM
More Stories