Bound Ch. 03: Bound Fovever

Story Info
The power of a magical corset is unleashed.
13.4k words
4.72
38.1k
13
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bound Forever

Waking before Jennifer, I dressed and woke her with a kiss. Explaining that I had to get going, I told her I would think about her problem and give a call later.

"OK" she mumbled "Before you go, would you like go to dinner with me tonight? My treat. Someplace fancy maybe, I wanna dress up, feel pretty. Maybe dance after?" she said between yawning and stretching.

"That sounds nice. Talk to you later." and then I left. All the way home home I thought about her "problem" and how I could fix it. Seeing as she was not taking calls from "Daniel" it was going to have to start there but how was I supposed to convince her to call him, er me?

Getting home I stripped off my clothes, corset, make-up etc and just lounged a bit as Daniel. It felt good to take a shower and just be myself for a time. If I could have willed Jennifer to call me by thought alone, the phone would have fallen off the wall and be crawling its way across the floor by now. Instead I sat there on my couch and looked around my pristine cleaned apartment. Everything, except the remote control in my hand, was put away where it "lived". The sink was empty because the dishes were already washed, dried and put away the night before. Everything had been dusted, even the TV and baseboards. My apartment had NEVER been clean like this.

I began to evaluate Danielle, was she a blessing or a curse? Was this why the little Chinese lady was so angry about the corset being sold? The confusion that it created in someones life. Did she know someone who had used it? I looked at the corset sitting in its box next to me. It was all so extraordinary. While my motivation for buying it seemed sound at the time, my actions since discovering its powers were quite dubious. 'Am I losing myself?' I thought looking around my apartment. If I didn't NEED "Danielle" to save my relationship with Jennifer I would have closed the lid on that box. I would have put it as far up and away in my closet to rid my temptation and also to keep everyone else in the world safe from its powers. 'But you DO need it' I thought to myself "Now I need to decide HOW I am going to use you" I said aloud to the corset.

Lost in my thoughts I was shaken back to reality when Danielle's phone buzzed. I was not surprised to see it was a text from Jennifer. "Thx 4 last night. C U L8R. :-D"

SIGH! God, Now what. Going to my closet I perused my clothes. I already knew there was nothing in there for a "nice night out" but I had to check anyway. Texting Jen back that I didn't have a nice dress for the occasion simply resulted in it becoming an ALL DAY event. Not knowing if I was going to make it home that night I tossed some items into an "overnight" bag. As a last minute addition I tossed in my new little purple friend, just in case.

Sighing again I put on the corset, more reluctantly than at any point since discovering its power. I went with a lighter touch for my makeup. My outfit, except for a more dressy low cut blouse, was the same as the night before. Dabbing a little perfume on my pulse points, putting in my earrings, and a necklace that fell just inside my cleavage I was ready to go.

I met Jennifer at the Galleria and she looked fantastic. Like me she was wearing nice jeans and high heels. On top she had on a crocheted sweater with large holes over a cream colored cami that revealed her lovely cleavage without putting it on display.

"You ready?" she asked.

"Definitely!" I replied as we hugged "Lets do this!" I said, smiling as we walked into the mall arm in arm.

First stop was the shoe store. I was actually kind of hoping to see Luke working but apparently it was his day off. With Jen's help I picked a Red patent stiletto pump with a hidden 2" platform and a 6" heel. They were the epitome of "fuck me pumps." I don't know what draws me to the ultra high platform heels but I definitely was starting to notice a trend

We went to several stores before we found a sexy dress that worked with my corset. What I ended up getting was a classic little black dress, sleeveless with a high collar. The fact that it didn't show any cleavage at all actually seemed to emphasize my large breasts even more. It had a very classic cut with the skirt flaring out from my whittled down waist. It was very feminine and demure in all respects except one, it was VERY short, not even hitting me mid thigh. "Well it looks like stockings are off the menu tonight." I said teasingly to Jen.

"That's not a bad thing. Your legs are dangerous enough by themselves, in that dress they would be deadly." she said winking "Hey lets get a mani/pedi. My treat!" Jen offered.

I reluctantly agreed as long as she would use the coupon I had gotten from Luke the week before. That was the first time I had ever had that much attention paid to my hands and feet. It was SO relaxing and I began to understand why women enjoyed them so much. I decided on a french tip for my toe nails and a dark, almost black, plum for my fingernails. Guess I would have to go with the "smokey" eyed look tonight.

Last step before we left was to get my hair cut. I asked for something that would maintain what little length I had because I wanted to start growing it out. I was very impressed with what the Beautician was able to come up with. It parted to the side like I normally wore it except that the length was faded in instead of being cut off. It was a good transition and a lot more girly than before. In the meantime, with some "product", I shouldn't have any trouble making it work for Daniel as well. And the best part, it was easy.

"Wow!" Jen said seeing my new hair do "Oh my God, I can't wait for tonight!"

Like I thought, I didn't have a chance to get home so I was glad that I had grabbed my overnight bag. Jennifer and I each had a glass of wine while we were getting ready. She was getting ready in her bedroom because she wanted her outfit to be a surprise. Getting myself ready in the master bathroom I slipped out of my heels and pulled my pants off. I could not get over how much more form fitting woman's jeans were or how much I enjoyed that tightness. Standing there looking in the mirror at myself I wondered again briefly if I was doing the right thing. Was Danielle actually going to be able to help me save my relationship with Jennifer, or was this just an excuse to continue living this double life?

Slipping out of my bra and panties I pulled a different, bright red, set out of my bag. It was because of the bra and panties that I had actually decided on the shoes, I like that they matched. The bra was one of those "ultra" push-up bras that is supposed to add 2 cup sizes while the panties were the barest of g-string. They were so small in fact that if I had shaved my pussy into a California strip, the hairs would have been on display. Stepping into my dress I pulled it over the corset and breasts before settling it on my shoulders. Reaching back I zipped it up. It hugged every enhanced curve on my body and showed them all off to maximum effect. Except of course for my legs which were being put on display. Examining myself in the mirror I was satisfied that everything was in place. With a smile on my face, I slipped my painted toes into the bright red "Fuck me" pumps.

"You OK in there? You need a hand?" I called out to Jen, grabbing my glass of wine.

"Nope! On my way out." I heard from behind the closed door.

As she came out of her bedroom I could tell immediately I was having a bad influence on her. She had on a black mid-thigh pleated skirt, some black patent peep toe pumps and back-seam hose that I had to assume were stockings. On top she was wearing the purple corset I had bought for her from Frederick's.

"Jen, Jen, Jen! Look at you! If you keep this up I am going to have to limit our time together." I teased.

She turned this way and that showing off her outfit from every angle before giving me a quick turn, in her high heels, that tossed her hair about and raised the hem of her skirt revealing the welt. The garter straps were taught against her skin before they attached to the stockings. With her quick turn I could even see the matching purple g-string panties that went with the corset.

"I FEEL so amazing and sexy right now." she said blushing "Thank you SO much Danielle."

"I didn't do anything." I protested as I rubbed baby oil up my legs.

"But you did. You showed me that I can dress however I want and that I should not be afraid of dressing sexy or even risque. As long as I am OK with it I have that power." She smiled "Could you tighten the corset a bit more. I was just trying to keep it from falling off." she said as she pulled her hair up and turned.

"No sister, the REAL power comes later when you see how gaga it makes men." I said as I began carefully tightening the laces, so as not to bend the cheap plastic boning. "We may need to look into getting you a REAL corset. This bedroom corset is pretty but you can do so much more with one that is custom."

"I would love that! Will you help me find one." she said, her back still turned.

"I would love too." I said, tying off the laces and kissing her bare shoulder.

Jennifer turned her head and our lips met again. She turned toward me and I could see the results of tightening the laces as her breasts practically spilled over the top of her corset. She leaned in for another kiss, there was less hesitation each time and more passion in each, and our tongues reached out to each other in the space between as our kissing continued. With our bodies pressed up against each other I finally broke the kiss. "Mmm! If we keep this up we'll never make it to the restaurant let alone dancing."

"OK fine." she said sticking her tongue out at me. "Party pooper."

"Oh, I am all about the party. Speaking of which" I said recalling the twirl she did to display her stockings. "When you wear stockings with a garter belt, you should always put your panties on last." I said winking.

Her eyes widened slightly as her hands went to cover her garter straps. After we fixed her garter straps we headed to the restaurant.

Jennifer really wanted a nice night and had picked a pretty swanky restaurant downtown. Even though it was a nice place we were easily the best dressed people there. It was still early when we finished eating so we took a seat at the bar before finding a club to go dancing. Sitting at the bar we faced each other, talking. Jen started telling me more about what she did at work and how she liked it. I listened intently as she told me some of the office drama and about some of her co-workers. I really started paying attention when I realized not all of it was stuff I already knew. She also confided that she didn't really have any girl friends and had not for years. Having been with her as long as I had I knew that she had a hard time making new friends but I had no idea that she had no one that she considered a friend. No one she thought she could trust. She sat here on the stool with her leg crossed at the knee her stocking clad leg resting against me as she told me her story. I sat with my leg crossed much higher on my thigh, sipping my Cosmo, the corset forcing my back straight up.

I had known Jennifer for over a year and a half and I was learning new things about her, her thoughts and feelings, her hopes for the future, a brief shadow of grief crossed her face the one time the conversation turned to me, er well Daniel that is. She was opening up to me and my heart bled for her. I had no idea how fragile she was, how tender or how much anguish I has caused.

"Sweetheart" I began resting my hand on her knee "I am so glad we met. I feel so close to you. Like I can tell you anything. I'm glad you feel the same way."

"Thanks Danielle."she said wiping away a tear. "You know what, I don't want to think about it tonight. I wanna have fun! Who knows maybe I'll meet and take someone home tonight."

"Who knows, maybe we both will." I said turning on my stool to leave. "Come on. You said you wanted to dance."

Finding a club to go dancing wasn't hard. Just a couple of blocks away from the restaurant we could hear the music pumping. Foregoing drinks for now we both took to the dance floor. It wasn't long before we had a clinger trying to get with us. Jennifer caught my eye and gave the briefest shake of her head. A few words in his ear and he was on his way, tail between his legs.

Over an hour of dancing finally wore us out and we headed to the bar for some drinks. Finding two stools next to each other at the bar we sat down before someone else took them. We sat there sipping our cocktails watching the people around us.

"What about that one?" Jennifer said pointed out a preppy looking college dude.

"You mean Lambda Lambda Lambda over there." I said making fun of the guy.

"Oh come on, he's not that bad." she retorted. "OK, what about him?" she said pointing out a cute guy at the end of he bar.

"He's taken." I replied.

"He is not. Look." just as I turned, a tall blonde walked up and out her arms around him. The way that he turned and kissed her removed any doubt that they were just friends. "DAMN! How did you know?"

"I saw them come in together." I replied. "What about him?" I asked about a guy walking right toward us."Tall, muscular, confident walk, he dresses well, and it looks like he has a nice package. Unless he's stuffing!" I whispered the last bit in her ear. Jennifer buried her blushing face in her drink as he got to us.

"Hello ladies." he said, his eyes passing back and forth between us.

"Hello." I said leaning back in the bar and stretching out my legs.

"I was just sitting over there with my friend wondering what two beautiful women like you were doing all by yourselves?" he said indicating the direction he had come from

"So you came over here to save us from ourselves? From being lonely? Or are you here because your buddy bet you $20 you couldn't come over here and get one of our phone numbers?" I said smiling, my eyes never leaving his. Jennifer laughed into her drink as I finished talking.

"Actually it was $50." his head bowed.

"$50, Wow! Can you believe that Jen? It took 50 bucks for him to get the courage to come talk to us." I said to Jennifer. "I TOLD you I should have worn the short dress." as I turned toward her letting the dress ride up a bit more. He actually WAS kinda cute and his friend wasn't bad either. "Come on Jen. I'm sorry what's your name?"

"Dave." he responded.

"Right." I said as I turned back to address Jen. "Jennifer, my new friend David here, would like to buy each of us a drink and then introduce us to his friend..." I looked at him, eyebrows raised.

"Tony." he said as he flagged down the bartender to get us new drinks.

Taking a sip of our new drinks Jennifer and I slid off the bar-stools, David's eyes widened as Jennifer's garter straps and stockings briefly coming into view. Letting him guide us to the table where his friend was sitting. His friend Tony was watching us intently as we walked, Jen and I both putting a little extra bump in our hips, our dresses swishing as we walked.

Tony's eyes were locked on me as we approached the table. I faced Tony as Jen and I hopped up on the stools at the high top table. Hooking my heel on the rung and crossing my legs. I held out my hand to introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Danielle and this is my friend Jennifer."

Taking my hand he brought it to his lips and kissed it instead of shaking it. "I'm Tony." he said still holding my hand. I was glad my legs were crossed when Tony kissed my hand. Surely it wasn't normal for something so simple as a kiss to the hand to make a pussy quiver with anticipation but it did. As we continued talking I didn't realize that Tony had never let go of my hand until he asked me if I would like to dance. We all danced a few time to both fast and slow songs. I could tell by the look on Jen's face that she liked David and he DEFINATELY liked her. I was so torn at that moment. I was jealous that she was dancing and grinding up on another guy but here I was flirting with another guy and since this whole magical transformation thing started I had given a blow job to two different guys and been eaten out by a third, yet I was also happy for her that she was having a good time. Like I said, Torn.

"I need to go powder my nose." I heard Jen say.

"Me too" I said grabbing my purse. Now I will finally find out what happens during the mysterious nose powdering. After we both relieved ourselves we both went to the mirrors and, as strange as this may sound, touched up our makeup.

"Why are men so complicated?" Jen asked.

"Oh Jen, men are as uncomplicated as you can get. That's why they are so easy to control." I said touching up my lipstick. "Just bat your eyelashes, show a little leg and you can have them doing your bidding." I continued, demonstrating each maneuver as I said it. "WE are the ones that are complicated!" I finished."

"So what do you think of Dave?" Jen asked as she put on a fresh coat of lipstick.

"I think he's nice." I said examining myself in the mirror.

"Would you be mad if I took him home? Like now." She asked and I understood that I would need to find my own way home.

"Jen, you do what you gotta do. Don't worry about me. Besides I think I might have a "ride" of my own." I said winking. Did I really just give my girlfriend permission to take a some strange guy home and fuck him? "Two things though. One, Don't be obvious and go right away. Two, call me in morning and give me ALL the juicy details."

Giving each other a hug we headed back to our table. I noticed right away that Tony had moved my chair MUCH closer to him. So close in fact that when I sat down I was practically leaning on him. I didn't mind though, he was sweet. Jennifer didn't bother sitting down but instead stepped up between Davids legs and started kissing him. They danced two more songs before excusing themselves. Giving her another hug before she left I reminded her to call me in the morning.

"Well, there goes my ride." I said stepping up to Tony. "Please tell me you have a car here."

"Yes, I have a car here. Dave rode with me tonight." he said as his hands encircled my waist. "So now what?"

"Well, I suppose we could stay here and stretch out what we're feeling ... or we can go back to my place." I said. Seeing Jennifer leave with David was starting to bother me and I needed something else to think about. "Just one thing, I need to pick up my car. Could you drive me there?"

Tony was a perfect gentlemen and after I retrieved my car he followed me back to my place. We hadn't even made it through the door of the apartment building and Tony was kissing me all over. Part of me couldn't believe I was doing this. This was different than what happened with Christopher or Justin, or hell even the pizza man. With Chris and Justin I was the aggressor, the initiator, there was no reciprocation and IT WASN'T IN MY OWN PLACE. With the pizza man it just happened, it wasn't premeditated. Yet here I was now, in my own apartment, submissive, my body responding to his actions and wanting more. I let out a squeak when he swept me off my feet as soon as I got the door unlocked. Kissing my face he carried me over the threshold like I was his newlywed bride. Catching the door as he turned I closed it and between kisses I was able to get the deadbolt latched as well.

Setting me down I was a bit unsteady on my feet and leaned heavily against him, my head resting on his chest. Now that I had my balance I took his hands in mine and stepped away slowly, looking at him through my eyelashes. Leaning up to kiss him my hands worked at loosening his belt. I lowered myself to my knees as I pulled his cock out of his briefs. 'God I am turning into such a cock sucking little whore!' I though to myself as I slid that sexy helmet, already wet with pre-cum, into my mouth. Humming deeply into his man flesh, this time it was his knees that were weak as I slowly began drawing his cum out of him. I continued licking and sucking him until I started feeling his fingers in my hair.