Bound Ch. 08: Bound and Confused

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a wonderful, sweet, amazing man Christopher Anderson." I said looking into his eyes. "and I would love to be your wife!"

He held me in a loving embrace for what seemed like forever and it awoke a need inside me. Giving him another kiss, I slid down his body to gain access to his belt. Coyly I avoided his gaze as I slowly unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. My eyes darted briefly to catch his as I unzipped his pants. Grabbing the sides of his pants I looked up to catch him looking down at me, a look of surprise on his face.

Smiling, I stroked his rod with my left hand, the engagement ring sparkling in the light of the setting sun. Using my thumb to gently stroke the sensitive spot just under the head, I continued like that, I wanted him to see me serving him, wanted him to see the ring as a part of the pleasure but most of all, I wanted him to see me swallow his cum. Starting at his balls, I licked up the length of his shaft before planting a kiss at the tip.

His eyes sparkled with the attention I was paying his loins, and to be honest my loins were on fire with desire but right now it was more important to me to please him.

'I love this cock!' I thought as I stroked it. I loved the size of it, the shape of it. I loved the way he used it on me. I was as excited now as I had been the first night I sucked his cock. Nevermind the fact I walked back to my car hiding my face in shame and avoided him for weeks after that, I could not deny how I felt at the time, and still did in my memories.

I trembled a bit with excitement and anticipation as I slid it into my mouth. I licked, sucked and kissed all over his cock but I never removed my left hand from his rod. The diamond adorned symbol of our betrothal, rode on my hand as I stroked him, always visible to his eye. I could tell he was enjoying what I was doing because he slid a hand down to clutch my free hand. His hands and hips became the barometer of his level of satisfaction. When I did something he particularly enjoyed he would squeeze my hand, occasionally he would lift his hips driving his cock a bit further into my mouth. When his back arched, practically driving his cock into my throat, and his hand tightly squeezed mine I knew he was close. Bringing my lips up to encase just the head I made a tight seal around the back of that sexy helmet. I stroked him rapidly, the diamond becoming a blur, as I milked out his cum. With a guttural cry he shouted and my mouth was filled with his love. Swallowing his precious gift, I moaned my own satisfaction, no I hadn't cum myself (STUPID PANTS!) but I WAS happy to have given him pleasure.

I kept stroking his cock and tried to keep him hard, I licked and swallowed every drop that came out. He collapsed back onto the blanket and his cock slowly deflated in my hand. It was kinda funny though, even though his spent cock lay flaccid in my hand, it still responded, throbbing, in my hand for a few minutes afterward.

"I love this place!" I said laying down after I tucked his cock away. Snuggling up next to his body I pulled the unused portion of the blanket across us to keep us warm. With the sun down the temperature was dropping fast.

"I'm glad." He murmured as he kissed the side of my head. "because as of 10 O'clock yesterday morning, it's mine."

"What do you mean?" I asked, propping myself up on one elbow to get a look at his face.

"Well, the last time I was up here I saw a 'For Sale' sign on it." he said. "I was coming up here to think about how to ask you to marry me and ... it just seemed like a sign. So I bought it!"

Looking around the saw the property in a completely different light. 'This is for US!' I thought imagining a house here. A beautiful deck over looking the trees and the valley.

The temperature was getting pretty cool so we decided to head home. I had Chris drop me off at the apartment Jennifer and I shared so I could tell her the good news. I was more than a bit surprised to see she wasn't home. Walking in to the kitchen I did find a note on the refrigerator letting me know she was at her moms and would be back late the next night. I tried calling Chris back but with the vibration and noise of the bike there was no way he heard it ring.

Changing into something more comfortable (ie something that didn't encase my legs) I grabbed a bottle of wine and settled in on the couch to watch a movie. I think I spent as much time looking at the ring as I did watching the movie, Johnny Mnemonic, because all I remember about it was it had Keanu Reaves in it.

The movie was nearly over and I had a pretty good buzz going when my phone rang. I didn't even bother looking at the caller ID before I answered. I just assumed it was Chris finally returning my call.

"Hey Sweetie!" I said, answering the phone.

"Hey gorgeous!" Justin responded.

The surprise of hearing Justin's voice and not Chris's sobered me up a bit.

"Mmm." I moaned a little as I repositioned myself on the couch. "Whatcha doin?" I asked, the alcohol slurring my speech.

"Not much." he responded. "Calling to see if you would like to do something tomorrow night? You don't have plans do you?"

"I don't actually!" I told him. According to her note, Jennifer would still be by her mom and Chris was having some of his buddies over for a 'guys night.' I was kinda bummed I wasn't invited but apparently none of the 'significant others' were. "What do you have in mind?"

"Dinner, here, at my place." he responded. "I would tell you to dress up but you always dress up."

"Ohhhhh!" You're so sweet." I answered, my addled brain not fully comprehending. "What time?"

"Is 7 OK?" he responded.

"Seven is fine! I'll see you there." I answered. "BYE!"

Getting ready the next night I ran my hands over the corset he had bought me for the Christmas party, paired with a pleated miniskirt and Jennifer's black knee boots, I looked like a naughty cheerleader. I examined myself one last time in the mirror to make sure everything was in place when light glinted off the diamond in Chris's ring as I straightened my hair. A wash of emotions flooded through me and I, not wanting to deal with any of the questions that might arise with its presence, reluctantly removed it, placing it back in its box.

Turning off the light, I grabbed my jacket, slung my purse over my arm and headed to my car.

Justin greeted me at the door and I was a bit surprised to see he was wearing a suit. Like a Gentleman he took my jacket and hung it in the closet when I entered before fully inviting me in. Glancing around I was pleased he was keeping the place clean and that my 5 days of cleaning were not being wasted.

Looking around I began to notice other subtle details. The lighting was dimmed. The table was set for two and there were two candles lit on it. Justin's expensive stereo was playing instrumental music softly, and I was pretty sure there was some incense burning somewhere.

"Please, have a seat." He said holding out a chair I presumed was for me.

My heels clicked on the hardwood floor as I walked to the table. Stepping in front of the chair, I smoothed my skirt as I sat down, the corset forcing me to maintain good posture as Justin slid the chair in behind me.

Walking around to his chair he popped the button on his suit coat and sat down. Looking down, I was a bit confused because there was no food, or even plates, on the table. All confusion disappeared a moment later when a young man and a middle aged woman, dressed in black slacks and a white shirt, came out of the kitchen. She was pushing a small rolling tray out with a couple of platters and the young man was carrying a bottle of wine and a towel slung over his arm.

The meal was simple but very well done. The 'waitstaff' coming to take care of any needs as we ate. Being served like that, in Justin's apartment gave the night a much more personal feel than being out in an expensive restaurant and I was more than a bit overwhelmed.

We continued talking after the meal as our plates were whisked away and our glasses refilled.

Still sitting there at the table, I crossed my legs and began telling Justin about the latest business trip from which I had just returned. Like always he was SO intent on what I was saying, paying attention to every word I said. I was so engrossed in telling my story I wouldn't have noticed Justin dismissing the woman and young man if he hadn't gotten up to take the bottle to refill my glass himself.

"The kitchen is in order Sir." the woman said. "Is there anything else I can do for you tonight?"

"Thank you Marie but no." he responded.

With a nod of her head they both left, the door clicking shut quietly behind them.

With their absence, the feeling in the room appeared to change. Though nothing else had changed, it seemed the lighting was softer, the music more romantic, and wine and his touch more sweet.

Caught in the moment I nearly melted when his wine stained lips touched mine, sending a shock through my body. It REALLY didn't help I was still horny from the night before.

"Danielle, you are truly one of a kind!" he said pulling me to my feet, our bodies swaying to the rhythm of the music. "You are the most amazing combination of everything good of this generation combined with everything great from the last generation."

I was silent as we continued dancing. Letting him guide my motions, I rested my head on his shoulder while he continued singing my accolades. As the song ended. we broke and I looked up to meet his eyes but instead found them on my level and descending.

My heart was POUNDING in my chest as he pulled a small box from his jacket.

"Danielle!" he said taking a knee. "Will you marry Me?" he asked, opening the box to reveal a large diamond ring in a silvery colored band that knowing Justin, was most likely Platinum.

Overwhelmed by everything, from the planning and the moment, to the amazing food, the lighting, the music, the pounding of my heart in my chest, my faintness of breath, and Justin there on one knee, ring in hand, my mouth was talking before my mind comprehended what it was uttering.

"YES!" I answered breathlessly, looking down at him, willing him to his feet.

With a smile he slid the perfectly sized ring onto my finger as he stood. The second ring in 24 hours to have occupied that position. My mind was in rebellion and my heart ached but my body seemed to act of its own accord. I threw myself onto him, my tongue slipping into his mouth just long enough to coax his out.

Sliding his hands up my legs and into my skirt, Justin began pulling my panties down. Stepping out of them, I sat down on the hassock and began working on freeing his manhood. Like a Jack in the box, it burst from his pants, slapping me on the side of the face, leaving a trail of precum before I got it in my mouth. I gave it several good sucks before I laid back. I was horny and a quick suck wasn't going to appease the goddess of love tonight. All thoughts of Chris gone from my mind, I spread my legs wide and I could feel my pussy opening up for him. Stepping between my legs he slid in slowly. Squeezing and releasing my pussy on his cock I tried to recreate what Jennifer had done for me during Chinese New Year. It had an effect but I quickly realized I would need more practice. A lot more!

Looking back I feel ashamed. Ashamed of how I allowed myself to get into this situation. As much as I would like to forget it happened entirely, that would be a disservice to the truth. We all make poor choices, decisions which help shape us, make us into who we become. Looking back I recognize this as one of those pivotal, life changing moments. That knowledge should diminish my shame, it should ...

Kegels aside, I was suddenly thankful for all the yoga I had been doing the last few months as he propped one leg up on his shoulder as he continued thrusting into me. With my one knee practically on my shoulder, I hooked the other leg around his middle, encouraging him to give me more. He grabbed that leg and held it while he began long stroking me. He would pull out nearly to the point where he was all the way out and then plunge back in, all in one stroke. I was so relaxed and just let him fuck me reveling in the sensation of the corset squeezing me from the outside while his cock filled me from the inside. Playing with my breasts through the thick material, I could feel the beginnings of what I knew would be an amazing orgasm as he picked up the pace.

His thrusting began taking on a more desperate note and he was simultaneously more forceful and erratic with with motions. Slipping my fingers into the gussets I was squeezing my nipples and watching the look on his face when on one long stroke his slid out a bit too far. He was in such a rhythmic motion though, even as his cock slipped out of my drenched pussy and dropped down a bit, he shoved back into me.

"Ungh!" I exclaimed. Flinging my arms out to my side. Grabbing the edges of the hassock, his cock, lubricated with the juices from my pussy, slid about 3/4's of the way into my ass. I guess I was more relaxed than I thought. My breath caught with a gasp and Justin's eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh God. I am SO SORRY Danielle." he apologized.

Suddenly thankful for Jennifer and her minor collection of butt plugs (she hadn't been kidding about the size of her risque bag) I worked on steadying my breathing. Justin may very well have been sorry but I couldn't help notice he still hadn't removed his cock from my ass. In fact he was, ever so slightly, working it further in.

"It's ... OK." I said tightly.

"Really!?"

"You just ... surprised me ... that's ... all." I panted, squeezing then releasing my sphincter. Doing my best to relax, I tried to acclimate to it's unintentional invasion. "You're ... curious ... aren't you?"

He didn't say a word but I recognized the look on his face.

"I'll take that as a ... yes." I said, finally feeling myself loosen back up. Grazing a finger over my clit my eyes rolled up a bit. "Just ... go slow."

Slow at first and then with increasing intensity Justin fucked my ass while I worked my pussy that was literally dripping. My juices were running down the crack of my ass, providing more lubrication as he thrust into me repeatedly. My body shook from the force as his hips met my ass. The loud sexy slapping noise of our bodies filling the air.

My finger worked feverishly on my clit while he pumped his cock in and out. It felt so strange, my ass being penetrated like that while the only stimulation my pussy received was my fingers dancing across my clit, all while the corset forced my body in. Justin began whimpering a bit and then with a loud groan unloaded in me. 'I guess the magic only works on my pussy!' I thought as I urged my body to cum but try as might I had plateaued.

After a moment in the bathroom to compose myself, I redressed and exited to find Justin waiting for me in the living room

"Won't you spend the night?" Justin asked, heart heavy in his eyes.

"I can't." I said, trying to suppress the guilt and confusion already setting in. "Jennifer and I are supposed to have a 'night in.'" I explained, trying to find a reason, any reason, to leave.

"Tell her I said Hi!" he said leaning in to give a kiss. "I'll call you tomorrow."

"Good night." I said, returning his kiss.

I walked to my car slowly, my 'walk of shame' from the first night I wore the corset coming to mind. The light glinting off the diamond only enhanced my feelings of guilt, like I had committed some heinous crime. I guess in my heart, I knew I had. The ring on my finger was a weight on my heart all the way home.

'How the HELL! did I get myself into this mess?' I thought as I made the journey back to the apartment Jennifer and I shared. 'What should I do?' I questioned myself with more than a bit of desperation.

"Well you can't keep both of them!" I yelled aloud to myself at a stoplight. I am certain I looked crazy to the people in the car next to me.

When I got home, I found the apartment still empty. No surprise there really, Jennifer had said she wouldn't be home until late in the evening. Not even bothering to turn on the lights I changed my clothes and hid in my room to think, one small nightlight providing the only illumination. Over an hour later I heard Jennifer's key in the door.

"Hello! Danielle!?" she called from the hall

I couldn't respond because hearing her brought all the emotions I had so successfully suppressed, back to the surface and I struggled not to lose it.

"Danielle! Are you here?" she called again, closer this time.

"Danielle?" The door slid open on silent hinges, the sliver of light turning into a knife that cut through the darkness of the room. The door opened further and framed Jennifer's form, the contrast in the lighting obscuring the look on her face. Tucking my hands into my armpits, I sat there huddled in a little ball.

"Danielle!?" Jennifer asked, clearly concerned. "What are you doing in here with the lights off?" she said as she turned on the light.

Even if she hadn't seen my tear blotched face she had to know something was wrong because I was huddled in the corner, between the dresser and the wall, wearing leggings and an over sized sweatshirt.

"Oh my God baby! Are you OK!!?" she asked darting to me. Taking me in her arms I let go control of my emotions.

"I didn't meed for this to ha ... ha ... Habben." I sobbed into her shoulder. "Ib's jud one thig leb do ... anudder, and dow ..." I trailed off.

"Here." she said handing a Kleenex from the box next to me. "Blow your nose."

I filled two Kleenexes before my sinuses were clear enough for me to talk properly.

"Better now?" she asked, and I nodded my affirmation. "Now what happened?"

Instead of saying anything I sat back against the wall and held my left hand in front my chest. The light refracted off the large 1 carat round cut diamond in its platinum band.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "Justin?"

I nodded.

"Is that it?" she asked incredulously.

I shook my head 'No' as I brought my right hand up to display the ½ carat princess cut engagement ring in its plain gold band.

Her eyes were near to popping out of her head as she sat there on her knees, her hands covering her mouth.

"BOTH OF THEM!?" she asked, and again I nodded. "Well what did you say?"

"I was so surprised I told them both Yes!" I answered, new tears starting to form.

"Oh Sweetheart!" she said dropping her hands to her lap, sounding maybe a bit disappointed.

"What should I do Jennifer?" I pleaded, just wanting her to make the decision for me.

"Well you can choose one of them, or neither of them but you can't have both." She said, reaching out to wipe my tears away.

"But what should I do?" I asked again, desperate for her to just give me the answer.

She just smiled at me and seemed to read my mind. "I can't make that decision for you Danielle." she said holding my hands in hers. "Only you can, but I can give you the same advice my Dad gave me when I was old enough to start dating. 'Look for the one that makes you laugh when you're sad. The one that listens when you talk. And the one that will be there for you when all the lights go out, to protect you from the monsters.' I always thought it was a bit silly until I met you, the old you." she said, sounding like a mother giving advice to a daughter. "You need to make a decision sweetheart but it doesn't have to be tonight."

While she was saying all that, everything I had gone through with Chris and Justin flashed through my mind like snapshots. It came in a flood, first one, then the other. Likewise my feelings in each memory surged through me and I knew, I KNEW!!