Bound Ch. 09: Bound for Success

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned to say the least. I was going to be a Father! Or an Auntie at least!

Darting to the couch, I took her in my arms and comforted her, while she began sobbing into my shoulder.

"It's OK sweetie." I said comforting her. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid of what you might think, and then you're gone so much." she explained. "It was so hard but I had to tell my mom the other day." She said, her voice constricted. "How am I going to explain to the baby, when they grow up, why their father isn't around? How am I going to explain to Greg that I'm pregnant with a baby that can't possibly be his?"

"And you're positive it can't be Greg's?" I asked, hoping the baby was unquestionably mine.

"Positive." she nodded. "Every time Greg and I've had sex we've used protection."

"But ... I thought you were on the pill?" I asked, more than a little surprised.

"I stopped taking them after you changed." she admitted. "I've never like taking them anyway and after your transformation, I didn't see the point anymore."

"So when I changed back ... and we ... (made love, and then again in the morning), my thoughts finished in my head. And then all the times at my (parents house!) ... And you said ('you weren't going to miss an opportunity')." my mind reeled as I began to put 2 and 2 together. "Jennifer! ... Were you ... TRYING to get pregnant?"

"Please! Please don't be mad." she pleaded, looking at me with puffy, teary eyes. "I was desperate! I couldn't stand the thought of being without you, the former you, and thought, even a small piece would be enough." she said, her voice tightening as tears began streaming down her face. "That was before we even suspected it would be an annual thing. As far as I knew it was a complete fluke and might only last hours." She continued, hugging herself. "I couldn't miss the opportunity so ... YES ... I was trying."

"Oh Baby!" I said again, hugging her. "I'm gonna be a Daddie!"

I heard her crying turn to a laugh at that last comment.

"Then you're not mad at me for what I did?" she asked.

"No Jennifer. I am a little annoyed you felt you couldn't tell me but I'll get over it." I said with a smile on my face that was positively beaming. "When is your next appointment?"

"Not for a couple of weeks."

"I wanna go with you."

"Really?" she asked in disbelief. "What if you have to work?"

"I am not going to miss this! Whether you consider me the father or the Aunt, I WILL be there and Pierce can stick it if he don't like it." I said talking tough but honestly, I was getting more than annoyed with him and his expectations and wouldn't mind getting fired.

"So you picked Chris?" she said, her gazed dropping down to my engagement ring.

"I did." I replied. "I broke it off with Justin last night."

"I was hoping you would pick Chris. I've always liked him better." she confided taking another bite of her cracker.

Thankfully I didn't have to travel again for a while so I was able to spend more time with her as well as make it to her next Dr appointment.

Trying to distract ourselves and enjoy our time together, we started watching the Harry Potter movies to pass the nights when we weren't making love. Being pregnant made Jennifer hornier than I had ever seen her, when she wasn't battling waves of nausea anyway. I would usually sit on the end of the couch and Jennifer would lean on me. Sometimes she would lay with her head on my lap, her hands unconsciously rubbing her belly. We were in the second to last movie when I had an epiphany.

"Magic picks up where Physics leaves off ..."

"What?" Jennifer asked, looking up at me, confused.

"Something I just realized!"

"You just learned something while watching Harry Potter?" she asked incredulously.

"I think I did." I answered. "This is going to be weird but all things considered" I said pointing at myself. "We've seen weirder."

"You can say that again."

"Oh STOP!" I teased.

"Sorry, just calling it like I see it."

"ANYWAYS, I remember my Grandma telling me one time when I was a kid how Science and Magic cannot exist together. That as Science comes into the world, Magic is forced out."

"OK" Jennifer said, not quite seeing where I was taking this.

"What if she was wrong? What if Magic is not misunderstood and/or misinterpreted science, what if Magic picks up where Science ... or Physics, leaves off?" I continued as she sat up and moved to the other side of the couch so she could lean on something and still look at me.

Turning to face her I started talking faster, my hands doing as much of the talking as my mouth. "OK, listen. The corset is magical ... we know, or at least STRONGLY suspect that ... and it turned me into ... this ... Danielle... At first it was only while I had it ON, UNTIL Jim."

"Yeah."

"When he ..." I paused, not able to say the word rape. "When he took my virginity it solidified the transformation, made it seemingly permanent. Then at Chinese New Year for some reason, I changed back, temporarily. Of course according to their Calender, that time is traditionally a time for reflection so maybe that had something to do with it. The drugs he gave me SHOULD have blanked my memory but for SOME ODD reason didn't." I continued thinking aloud. "At first I thought it was just how the corset worked but what if it was an incompatibility between the magic and the medicine instead."

"Soooo ... you're saying that Science and Magic work against each other." she said, a note of confusion in her voice.

"Something like that ... but they also work WITH each other." I could tell by the look on her face she was getting even more confused. Thinking of a way to simplify this quickly, I said emphatically. "They both have RULES! Hermione!" I said gesticulating toward the TV. "couldn't just magic up something out of nothing. She had to have something to multiply and/or transform! Mr. Weasley was able to magically modify the car so it could fly and be invisible."

"Soooo ... we need to figure out what the rules are!" Jennifer said excitedly, as the light went on in her head.

"Exactly!"

"Well this should be a piece of cake, all we have to do is find a guy to turn into a woman and take notes." Jennifer said

"OK, maybe it wont be that easy." I responded.

Jennifer joked that we should give Mike a call but I stopped her before she got too far along that train of thought, more so because I thought Mr Pierce would be a better 'Candidate'. In the end though, we decided not to reveal the corset and its powers to anyone else, we just wrote down the things we already knew from personal observation.

Rule #1 The corset is magical and when donned, will change a man into a woman once the laces are secured. This transformation will progress slowly at first but with more speed with each use.

Rule #2 The transformation is temporary, the subject will return to normal form once the corset has been removed. Reversion begins once the busk has been unhooked and like in rule one will be slow at first and gain speed through more use.

Rule #3 The corsets magical properties have no effect on subjects who are already female. For a woman the corset is just a fine leather garment.

Rule #4 In the event of sex with penetration the transformation will become permanent. (special note: unknown if breaking of the hymen by non sexual methods will have he same effect)

Rule #5 transformed subjects will return to their male form for 15 days each year in conjunction with Chinese New Year.

Rule #6 males copulating with a transformed subject are unable to ejaculate until the subject has achieved orgasm.

Rule #7 during the reversion period, rule #6 applies to the initial subject when having sex with a woman.

Putting the pen down we just looked at each other for a moment, it was surprising to both of us the number of rules we had encountered and not even realized it. Putting the notepad away for now, I gave Jennifer a big hug before we went to bed. We laid there in bed for some time before we turned off the light. I gave Jennifer the details on how I broke it off with Justin as well as what had transpired at Chris's house and how I had him propose again.

She was delighted with everything but most of all, she was happy for my engagement.

I wish I could say my engagement to Chris and breaking up with Justin ended any 'extracurricular' activities. I wish I could say my body was saved entirely for him. I also wish I could say Mr. Pierce realized his expectations were over the top. I wish a lot of things but if wishes were wings pigs would fly.

While my engagement wasn't the De facto 'line in the sand' I wished it would be, it WAS a turning point for me. I worked harder than ever to close deals in ways which didn't involve me going to my knees. It should have been easy, or at least you would THINK it should have been easy, if anything it was more difficult, probably because I wasn't just 'giving in' to my own urges. I wasn't 100% successful but it did work a fair amount of the time. Seduction, I realized, takes many forms and those pole and erotic dance classes paid off in many ways. A gentle graze, a soft touch, even the simple act of crossing and uncrossing my legs to, accidentally, reveal a garter strap was enough to put most of them off balance. Before they even realized what they were doing, I would have them signing the contract.

Applying my new 'enhanced' method of negotiation, I actually got so good at closing deals, that oftentimes Pierce would spend his time in the Hotel lobby or bar and just let me handle the 'negotiations'. This bothered me at first, until the time he brought some ditsy 19 year old waitress back to the room and fucked her all night long. I still don't know how he was able to pick up these young women but I realized quickly, him picking them up lessened the chances of me having to satisfy his sometimes, outlandish requests. Trust me, spending the night on the couch listening to him giving it to some clueless young waitress or bartender was FAR better. Of course there was that one time he insisted I join in but she was smoking hot. Also, it was just the once, though that probably had more to do with the fact she enjoyed what I was doing to her more than him.

Time drifted by as it always does, punctuated by trips to the Dr for Jennifer and more sales calls for me. As Jennifer's belly swelled, so did my bank account.

We decided to find out the sex when that became an option around 20 weeks. Words cannot express the joy on Jennifer's face when the ultrasound tech let us know it was a boy.

"I'm going to name him Daniel!" she said quietly. Looking at me with tears running down her face. "After his father. I think he would like that, don't you?" she asked me, biting her lip.

"I think he would." I replied, choking back the lump in my throat. That woman never ceased to amaze me.

I decided to give up my room to turn it into the nursery. All things considered, I rarely used it anyway. Paint, crib, dresser, changing station, book shelves etc etc etc soon adorned the room that had been an office, then my bedroom.

Trying to coordinate all that and plan a wedding was crazy, especially since I was out of town so often. Thankfully I had Jennifer and Cindy to help.

If I thought the months since I found out Jennifer was pregnant were fast, it was nothing compared to the last 4 months before the wedding. Those were an absolute blur and it seemed to pick up speed as time went on, soon the final weeks were upon us.

"Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue." I muttered to myself.

"You talking to yourself again?" I heard Jennifer's voice say from behind me.

"Just thinking aloud." I said turning around to receive her hug and kiss. "You know, this is what I am going to miss the most about marrying Chris and moving out."

"You sure its not going to be Daniel Jr waking you up in the middle of the night?" she asked with a smile on her face.

Running my hands up and down her yoga toned body, there is much to be said about being in good shape before and during a pregnancy (she regained her figure within a month) I replied "Actually, I don't mind that too much. I love the way he snuggles in when I pick him up."

"Yeah, he is a precious little snuggler isn't he?" she asked rhetorically. "So what were you thinking aloud about? Maybe I can help."

"Something old, something new, blah, blah, blah! I know its traditional, and important and all ... but I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO!"

"What about the corset? That's definitely old and it would be symbolic, at least to the two of us anyway." she suggested.

"I actually thought about it but it doesn't work with my dress." I said turning around to plop on the bed. "Is it too late to cancel the Church and elope?"

"The invitations have been sent, the hall reserved, cake, flowers, dresses ... yeah Hun! It's too late."

"Dammit! Why do I have to be so traditional?" I said, more to myself than Jennifer.

"Because that's just how you are sweetie." she responded. "I tell you what, you just worry about something old and something new, I'll take care borrowed and blue. OK?"

"Okay."

Sure enough a few days later Jennifer had something for me.

"Here." she said handing me a long thin box, Daniel Jr. Perched on her hip.

"What's this?" I asked, taking from her.

"Open it."

Holding the box in my hand I slipped the lid off to reveal the sapphire earring and necklace set she had gotten from Justin.

"Well that's definitely blue!" I said. Looking at it I imagined myself wearing it but was unsure if I should because where it came from.

"Actually, that's borrowed." she said handing me another box. "This is blue!"

I set down the jewelry and opened the other box. Inside were the most amazing blue sandals. They had a stiletto high heel and a small platform just the way I like them. They also had a neat jewel embellishment on the straps on the arch of the shoe that caught and reflected the light. My breath caught as I looked at them and I could only imagine how much they cost.

"Jennifer! NO!" I protested. "I can't accept these, they're too much! You can't afford this, not with Daniel!"

"I know, that's why I used your card." she defended herself.

"What!?" I said in a mock offended tone.

"Oh Come on, it's a special day!" she countered. "AND you have more money than you know what to do with!"

Looking at the shoes I had to admit, I loved them! Plus I had been having a hard time finding white shoes. Can you believe that? White shoes, that's all I wanted but do you think I could find them ... anywhere?

"They're perfect!" I admitted to her.

"Good." she said with a smile. "but if you think THOSE are perfect you should see the AWESOME diaper bag you bought me.

"Diaper bag?" I asked.

Slipping my toes into the shoes I looked down at them as I pressed my feet in. With a pop my heel locked the shoes to my foot and I began evaluating them from every angle. 'I love the way they look.' I though as I stepped into the other shoe to take a few practice steps in them.

'I wonder if it's too late to have my dress altered?' I thought to myself 'Maybe bring the hemline up in the front to show off the shoes a little bit.' as I turned this way and that.

"I'm sorry, I needed a new one and I swear! I will pay you back when I have the money." Jennifer insisted bringing my thoughts back to the diaper bag.

"You will do no such thing Jennifer. Daniel is as much my responsibility as he is yours." I countered. "I didn't realize you were that low on funds or I would have given you some. Why didn't you tell me?"

"You've had enough on you mind lately. Between trying to close that latest deal and getting final preparations for the wedding going, I didn't want to burden you with my problems too."

"Oh Jennifer!" I said giving her a hug. "Your burdens are my burdens, ESPECIALLY this little one." I said putting my hands out to hold Daniel. "Come here little buddy, let Auntie Danielle hold you."

Striding into the office the Monday before my wedding, I was excited and it showed in my demeanor, a slightly larger smile on my face, a little extra bounce in my step.

"Good morning Cindy! " I trilled as I walked past her desk and into Mr Pierce's office.

"So, you all packed and ready to go for next week." Mr Pierce greeted me as I sat down in one of the leather chairs in front of his desk.

I was actually amazed. It wasn't like him to be concerned about me and my Honeymoon like this.

"Definitely!" I responded, sitting down and crossing my legs excitedly. "Chris is SO excited! He's never seen the ocean before."

"Chris? Ocean?" he asked with a puzzled look on his face. "What are you talking about?"

"My Honeymoon." I answered slowly, my amazement fading. "I'm getting married this weekend, remember? I'm on vacation all next week for my Honeymoon."

"Vacation ... Honeymoon!" he exclaimed sitting back in his chair. "No! ... No! No! No! We have the BIGGEST, MOST important contract of the year to negotiate NEXT WEEK! We get his one and I finally get that corner office." He told me in no uncertain terms. "No! I'm sorry Danielle but I need you here. You're just gonna have to cancel." he said pulling his phone out to, seemingly, answer a text. "You can take your Honeymoon some other time." he finished, not even paying attention to me.

At first I thought he was kidding, then looking at his face, I realized he was being totally serious. Covering my mouth with my hand, I felt like I had just been punched in the gut. Choking back the tears and trying to remember how to breath, I excused myself. Cindy, seeing my distress followed me to the bathroom and gave me a shoulder to cry on.

When I told Chris, he was rightfully upset. We had had this trip planned for months and now at the last minute I was having to cancel but I didn't see any other option. Thankfully I had thought ahead and bought the travelers insurance so we weren't out ALL the money.

The rest of the week, I struggled to stay focused. All I wanted to think about was the wedding in Saturday, about Chris, and the honeymoon we SHOULD be going on. Every time I saw Pierce either made me angry or sick to my stomach.

Wednesday night before the wedding, I was reading over the vows Chris and I would be sharing when I made a decision. 'This isn't going to work anymore!' I thought, thinking about Mr. Pierce.

The next morning my stomach churned as I entered his office.

"Mr. Pierce." I said tentatively. "There's something I need to talk to you about."

"Ms. Reid! Sure! Come on in." he said, waving me into his office. Why don't you close the door and come have a seat." he said patting his desk with a look on his face that was all too familiar.

"In a way that's kinda what I want to talk to you about." I said after the door was fully closed. "As you know, I'm getting married this weekend and I ..."

"You're marital status has NO bearing on your job." he said, cutting me off. Even in his large leather chair across the room it seemed like he was looming over me. "OR your assigned responsibilities. Now if you find yourself unwilling or incapable of performing those duties then I'm afraid I will have no choice but to let you go."

"I see." I said, leaning on my chair. "I guess I have no choice then."

"I knew you would see reason." he said, with the condescending, smarmy, tone he took whenever he thought he won an argument

Walking around the chair, I hopped up on his desk in front him and crossed my legs as I often did at the beginning of our trysts. Just as his hands touched my legs, I drew an envelope from my business purse and handed it to him.