Bound for Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Jen and Travis use the collar to have a fun, milky night.
9.1k words
4.46
74.8k
57

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Milk Pet

"I'm so jealous of you, Jen," Chelsea said as everyone else was leaving class. "Brains, beauty, a great boyfriend. It must be nice." The brunette sighed dramatically while gazing into the distance.

"Yeah, whenever I see you two together it's just the cutest," agreed Rachel. The redhead was very obviously trying and failing to not stare at my breasts. "Usually the lovey-dovey couple routine gets old after a while, but you two own it."

I smiled at the praise I was getting from my best friends. They were always supportive of me and Master, but with the combination of my changes and our increasingly public displays of affection, I had worried that they would start to become as jealous of me as I used to be of them. They were both very attractive, in my opinion. They had beautiful figures and sizable chests, which until recently had always made me feel a bit inadequate. They still beat me handily in the height department, but now I was easily the bombshell of the group.

"I won't deny that I'm a very lucky girl," I replied to them, "but I'm sure you'll both find partners that make you just as happy as Ma-, er, Travis makes me." Attempting to cover my slip-up, I gave them a haughty smile. "You're bothalmostas awesome as I am, after all."

"Pff, you're so generous," smiled Chelsea.

"In more ways than one," Rachel teased, using the joke as an excuse to openly ogle my boobs.

I rolled my eyes as I packed my notes into my bag, which was still a little awkward for me since I had to lean over to see past my boobs. I had been adjusting to my new figure all week, and some things were still a little difficult. Regardless of the minor inconveniences, though, I loved my body. The fact that my utter eroticism was noticed everywhere I went was always a rush.

When Master made my new form permanent, we found that reality had been altered to fit. I managed to find a photo of myself from middle school, and found that my previously scrawny thirteen year old self had been replaced with a busty little vixen with D cup breasts and an abnormally large butt. Apparently I was a very early bloomer, and I had just kept blooming until I hit my current form near the end of high school. I had confirmed this with Chelsea, who I'd known since elementary school, and she had just seemed confused about why I had brought it up.

The downside of all this, though, was that I was sexiness incarnate, and we really should've known the possible consequences of that. Guys were hitting on me constantly. It was extremely flattering, of course, and while some guys were nice and backed off when I indicated I wasn't interested, others didn't. The last straw came when some asshole had the nerve to grope me before even speaking two sentences to me. Fortunately, some public reprimanding and a swift punch to the groin was enough for the idiot to see the error of his ways.

Not wanting a repeat of that experience, I discussed the problem with Master. We decided that I would wear the collar in public, making every guy that wanted to come on to me perceive me as completely unobtainable. The longing gazes of guys who clearly thought I was out of their league turned out to be supremely satisfying.

Wearing the collar full-time opened up new areas of exploration. After discovering that Master could control me from an apparently unlimited distance, he had made a pastime of making me cum in public at random times, while making everyone around me think that I had some sort of sexual condition. My orgasms had never been very quiet, so it was funny seeing my teachers' annoyed, yet embarrassed reactions to my interruptions while the rest of the class regarded me in aroused amusement.

I finished stowing away my notes and noticed that Chelsea and Rachel were both staring at my boobs. I couldn't say I didn't enjoy the attention, but they were usually more restrained than this. Or at least Chelsea was, anyway.

"Damn, girl! Is every condition you have sexy as hell?" asked Rachel.

"What?" I was pretty sure I wasn't cumming at the moment.

"You're, um, leaking," Chelsea said, pointing at my boobs with a blush.

I curiously pressed my hands on the front of my breasts and felt two splotches of wetness, confirming that I was indeed leaking. A warm spray of milk hit my palms at the tiny bit of pressure I was making, and I felt it soak through my white halter top. I pressed my bag over my breasts, knowing full well that my top was almost certainly see-through at that point. It didn't help that I wasn't currently wearing a bra.

"Bathroom," I said as I rushed out of the classroom. All three of us burst into the nearest bathroom and confirmed that it was empty. Standing in front of the mirror, I removed my bag from my chest. I looked like I'd just come from a wet T-shirt contest, my nipples – which had gone from pink in color to dark red – on full display. The sight brought a dampness to my panties that threatened to match the dampness on my shirt. I would have started masturbating right then and there if my friends weren't with me. I looked at them staring at me in awe. On second thought, maybe even that wouldn't stop me.

My hand was making a move toward my crotch when I heard my phone vibrate in my bag. I turned it on to find a text from Master: "I'm waiting outside. ;)"

I could already tell tonight was going to be fun. "I need to go. I'll see you tomorrow," I said as I made my way out of the bathroom.

"Wait!" cried Chelsea.

I turned to her. Her face was beet red.

"Can...can I taste it? I've kinda always wanted to...try it," she mumbled.

"Me too! I mean, um, if that's all right," said Rachel.

I gawked at them. Rachel bounced in excitement, while Chelsea looked at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. I could maybe understand Rachel, but I've known Chelsea forever, and until now I had no reason to think she was anything other than straight.

"Okay," I said. As surprised as I was, I wasn't bothered by it. It was pretty arousing, in fact. I took off my top, letting my boobs swing freely in the air. Droplets of milk were cast off in every direction as they bounced against my chest. I moved my hands to one of my breasts in order to squeeze some milk into their mouths, but they both began to lower their heads toward my nipples. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. They each latched onto a teat and began suckling them.

"Aaaahhhh," I sighed as milk flowed from my swollen tits into their awaiting mouths. They sucked gently at first, but after their first few gulps they sucked harder, greedily drinking in as much of my milk as they could. I placed my hands behind their heads, basking in the sensual pleasure of nursing them. Every time they pulled on my nipples, a wave of pleasure ran through my breasts. Somehow perfectly in sync, they finished with one massive suction at my tits, and my body twitched and jiggled as I came. With two plops, they released my nipples. Little waning jets of milk continued to spray on their faces for a second, until the flow settled down to a constant leak that ran down the bottom of my breasts.

"That had to be the most delicious thing I've ever tasted," said Rachel in a daze.

"It was so sweet," agreed Chelsea, who proceeded to wipe the milk off her face and then lick it off of her hand.

"Ahh. That was amazing," I said between heavy breaths. "Anyway, I've kept Travis waiting for a while, so I'd better head out. Uh, you guys alright?"

They were both adjusting their bras, twin looks of confusion on their faces. Each noticing how the other was acting, they shifted from confusion to surprise.

Rachel started, "Chelsea, did your-"

"We're fine. You go ahead," Chelsea interrupted.

"Uh, yeah," Rachel added slowly. "We're good. We still on for the beach tomorrow?"

"Yeah! I'll see you tomorrow morning," I said, putting my wet top back on. I heard them excitedly whisper something to each other as I left, but I decided I'd just ask them about it later.

Milk was still leaking out of my breasts, and at this point I was completely drenched. Deciding to just roll with it, I kept my transparent top exposed. Every person I passed stared at my prominent nipples with an intensity I hadn't seen since masturbating at the mall. I caught sight of my Master at the front of the building.

"Like it?" he asked as he squeezed my tits, making milk spray out through my shirt.

"Mmm, I love it!" I moaned. "Chelsea and Rachel did, too, in fact. You didn't make it so people were desperate for my milk, did you?"

He blinked in surprise. "Nope, they must have wanted that on their own. You'll have to give me all the juicy details on the way home."

Milk continued to spill from my breasts as we walked to Master's car.

"Maybe we should dial back on the constant leakage for now, even though it's hot as hell. I don't want to flood my car," Master said.

"Aww," I pouted.

* * *

"Does baby love Mommy's milk?" I cooed.

Master took his mouth off my nipple for a moment. "Now don't make this weird."

"It isn't weird already?"


"Good point." He smiled and continued gently nursing at my tit.

We were both naked on the couch, Master laying down in my lap. I had one hand behind his head, holding him to my breast as he suckled on it. I was using the other to slowly jerk his cock.

"Aye hom," Master said with his mouth still on my tit, tickling me with the vibrations of his voice. He used a hand to jiggle the boob he wasn't sucking.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, young man," I chided.

"I said, 'Try some'." He lifted my breast, maneuvering my nipple toward my mouth and resumed sucking.

Well, ithadbeen feeling a bit lonely. I stuck out my tongue and twirled it around my nipple. I couldn't believe I hadn't thought of sucking on my own tit before. I never would've been able to with my former body, so it must have completely slipped my mind. I spread my lips over my nipple and found that I couldn't get my mouth completely around my wide areola. Latching onto as much of the dark red flesh as I could, I gently sucked.

Warm sweetness filled my mouth, and I understood what Rachel meant when she said it was the most delicious thing she'd ever tasted. A strangely familiar warmth radiated through my chest as I drank. Surprised by the sensation, I dropped my tit from my mouth, letting it slap heavily on Master's stomach. The warmth receded as fast as it came. I knew that I had been growing, but the change was so small that I could barely tell any difference in size.

"Please don't stop, Master," I pleaded.

He grinned. "Stop what, baby?"

"Making me grow!" I pulled his head into my cleavage, trying to entice him. I longed for that wonderful feeling of becoming bigger. I craved it.

"I wasn't making you grow," came his muffled reply. He gently pulled himself from the confines of my breasts and once again lifted my nipple to my mouth. "Keep drinking," he commanded.

Obeying him, I continued suckling at my own teat, letting the rich taste of my milk flow into my mouth. The feeling of growth returned. The expansion was subtle, but I could still perceive the slightest increase in bust with each swallow of milk.

"I made your milk have the power to grow breasts," Master explained, "and a few other things." He guided my hand back to his cock and resumed drinking from my other tit. To my excitement, I could feel his penis slowly expand within my grip. His growth was slow enough that I didn't notice until now. When we began, he was at his normal ten inches, but now he was slowly pushing toward twelve.

My milk was making both of us grow! My breasts were fountains of sexuality and virility, and the love for my body doubled. But I still needed more. I needed to be bigger. I went into a frenzy, sucking as hard as I could at my teat to get more of my thick, creamy nectar.

I pumped Master's cock faster and faster, and he responded by roughly sucking as much milk as he could drink. Every so often he would gently bite my nipple, sending small shocks through my breast that drove me wild.

In only a couple minutes he bucked his hips, shooting cum high in the air as he gave a massive pull on my nipple, which triggered my orgasm as well. My milk production surged as I came, milk flowing into my mouth faster than I could swallow it. I gasped for breath and let go of my nipple, letting my breast fall away from my mouth. I could feel the milk surge from my tits, little streamers spraying from my areola in every direction. Eventually my orgasm faded, while my flow reduced to a steady drip. Taking stock of our bodies, I noted that my breasts were now as large as basketballs while Masters cock was well over a foot long.

I removed my cum-covered hand from Master's penis and licked it clean while leaning over to face him. He looked dazed, and his head was drenched with milk. I ran my hand through his wet hair and gazed at him longingly.

"I love you," I said.

"I loveyou," he replied.

* * *

"What a mess," Master said.

The milk on the ground wouldn't be too hard to mop up – thank god for hard wood floors – but the couch was a lost cause.

"Wait, couldn't you justmakeit clean?" I asked.

"Yes. That's why it's called 'cleaning'," he snarked as he went to the kitchen for some paper towels.

"No, I mean with the collar. Mitsuko said you can control your environment, right?"

"Oh. Yeah. Heh, sorry." He came back out of the kitchen with a sheepish grin. "Uh, the floor's clean." The milk disappeared from the floor. There was no ceremony to it. At one moment it was there, and in the next it popped out of existence.

"The couch is clean! We're clean!" Master said excitedly, and it was so. "The trash is taken out! The laundry is done! Everything in the house is dust free!" Every single exclamation became true.

"Jen! No more housework!" he yelled triumphantly.

"You have local omnipotence, and the first thing you use it for is chores," I remarked dryly.

"Pff, you'll learn once you're out of that dorm. Or I guess you won't, now that I am the god of house cleaning. Oh my god. The cables behind the TV are neatly organized!" He rushed to the back of the TV. "It...it's beautiful." For a moment I thought I actually saw a tear in his eye.

"That reminds me," he said. He walked up to me and unlatched the collar. My nipples returned to their original pinkish hue and my breasts stopped dripping, but they didn't shrink to the size I had before drinking my milk. Interesting. Master stepped away. "You want to move in with me?" he asked shyly.

"Yes," I said. I smiled and re-locked the collar.

We kissed for a couple minutes, our tongues dancing in each others' mouths. I felt his huge, erect cock throbbing between my breasts. When we broke apart I grasped his shaft and leaned my head down.

"Wait!" Master said, holding me by my shoulders. "I want to show you something."

He guided me to the middle of the room and stood in front of me. He held up his hand, poised to snap, signaling that he was about to make a change. When he snapped his fingers everything suddenly shifted a few feet to the right.

I realized what must have happened and asked, "Teleportation?" but when I did, I heard another voice to my right say the exact same thing. It sounded a bit like me, but a little off. Startled, I turned and saw a copy of myself staring back at me. I raised my right hand, and my copy moved hers in the exact same way, like a reverse mirror. I realized the voice I heard must be what I sounded like to other people.

"So it's some kind of clone I'm controlling?" she and I said. We both said it in the exact same tone at the exact same time, which lent an eerie echo affect to our voices.

"Not controlling, no. You're both completely independent from each other, but since you're almost exactly the same, you tend to think the same thoughts and take the same actions. Unless you deliberately try to do different things, you'll be stuck mirroring each other for at least ten minutes. I tested it earlier today."

"Weird," we said. It made sense. Our only difference in experience was that I was shifted to the left while she was shifted to the right. That must not be enough for our thoughts to diverge, though I guessed it would make a difference eventually. I wondered if we would mirror each other forever if we were in a featureless white room.

"Which one of us is the original?" we asked out of curiosity.

"I don't know. I made sure that neither of you were standing where you were before. When I first tested it, my copy just popped right in front of me, so we knew which was the original. That kind of unsettled me when I was the copy, though I suppose that was mostly due to the fact that I didn't know what would happen when I took off the bracelet."

Whatwouldhappen? If a copy could just take it off with no effect, then could we duplicate the collar? If I was the copy and removed the collar, would I just...disappear? Even if there was still another me around, that still counted as dying, right?

"Yeah, I – we? – can see how that would be pretty disconcerting."

"Well, it turned out to not be that big of a deal. Regardless of who was the original, whichever one of us took off the bracelet disappeared, but the other would get his memories. It was a little jarring at first, but I was able to alter my mind to make it easier to process."

"Cool," we said. "As for why, we guess you wanted a threesome with a couple of hot twins?" we asked, both posing seductively at him.

"Not quite," he replied with an awkward smile. He cast his eyes down at his feet. "Which one of you wants to be my...pet cow-girl tonight?"

Master still hesitated with some of the weirder things, but he was getting better. Fortunately, I only had one answer to the question of becoming his milky pet.

"Me!" we replied, both raising our hands in the air. I glared playfully at my rival, her expression mirroring my own.

"Want to play rock, paper, scissors for it?" Master asked with a smirk, relief evident on his face.

"I think we all know how that would turn out," we said.

"It'd be pretty hilarious, though," he laughed. He made a coin appear in his hand and flipped it, concealing the result from the both of us. He pointed at the other Jen. "Looks like we have a winner!"

"Yay!" she shouted. I crossed my arms over my breasts and pouted at them.

"Don't worry. You'll get to play with her, too," Master said to me.

"Oooh, so I'll have two owners? Kinky. Treat me well, Mistress," she said with a mischievous grin. I still thought she was getting the better deal, but I did enjoy the idea of being the alpha bitch of our little threesome.

"Hey, I like the sound of that," Master said. "She's now your Mistress, and from now on your name is Jenny." He stood next to me. "What changes should we make to our new pet, baby?"

I put my hand to my chin. "Hmm. Well, if she's going to be a pet cow, then I think we should lower her intelligence. You'd like that, wouldn't you, Jenny?" I asked in mock condescension.

"Yes, Mistress. I'd like nothing more than to be your mindless pet. Ignorance is bliss, after all," she replied. Despite wishing I was in her place, I felt a tingle of pleasure from the deference she was showing me. Maybe I was a bit more of a dom than I thought.

"Okay, but I like my dumb girls to be peppy," Master said. "Doesn't really fit with the cow motif, but I think I have a way to balance that out." He held up his hand and snapped his fingers. Jenny tensed for a second, and then smiled.

"How are you feeling, Jenny?" Master asked.

"Jenny feels super good, Master!" She ran up and hugged him, snuggling her head into his chest and pinning his dick between her ample cleavage. He smiled and placed a hand on her pussy.