Bound For Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, pull my skirt back down," she yelled, her very predicament causing copious amounts of moisture to form instantly along her vaginal crevice. She felt so deliciously sexy and provocative it was hard to concentrate on the pain. Todd was feeling her breasts up now with renewed vigor and the spanks raining down had her bottom jiggling from the incessant contact.

"No more Todd," she whimpered as he brought the punishment to a merciful hiatus. She lay across his knee a spent force. He could see the tiniest droplets of moisture clinging to the girl's hairline around her shoulders while the tops of her legs as they disappeared up beneath her panties, bore several reddish marks from a few spanks that had gone unintentionally astray. Despite the accompanying shriek of understandable humiliation, he continued pulling her panties down her thighs, exposing one glowing red bottom with the prettiest of girlish clefts mid center.

"Oh Todd, Don't pull my panties down ...PLEASE, its soo embarrassing," her wriggling this time was for real. Now he figured, was time to execute the next stage of her punishment. Restoring her knickers to their rightful elevation he tugged the skirt back down and assisted her if not unsteadily, to her feet. Her wrists understandably were beginning to ache a little.

Manouvering her across to the writing desk, he pulled the wooden chair out before pushing her into it. She watched as he crossed the room to retrieve two other smaller pieces of rope and something else that he placed in his trouser pocket. She couldn't see what it was. Sitting still she stared downwards fascinated, as he lashed first one ankle then the other to either chair-leg. She should have been at the very least "concerned" for her predicament she realized, but the truth was, it excited her unbearably.

Walking behind her, Todd untied her wrists then pulling her arms behind the chair, bound them tightly once more. She was now ultimately restrained and completely at his mercy.

Regarding his handiwork, Todd had every reason to be pleased with himself. From the frontal aspect it really was a good news day. Breasts thrust forward and further delineated through the soft material of her blouse by virtue of having her hands roped behind her, gave Shannon a kind of Joan-of-Arc forlorn look. The bare feet and almost indecent hemline added just the right "vulnerable as all hell" perspective. He knelt in front of her.

"What are you going to DO with me?" she asked softly, "promise you won't hurt me Todd?"

That being the absolute last thing he had in mind, he just smiled at her. "Of course not Shannon.... as if?

Reaching upwards then, he fondled her right breast through her blouse. This caused her to yelp and to admonish him with a curt "Todd!!" Grinning, he cupped her the other side and reveled in the delicious sensation afforded him by such gratuitous fondling. Shannon wriggled in the chair, fully unable to escape her abuser and if the truth be known – in no hurry to do so.

In keeping with the profile of an innocent young girl however, she did in all fairness put up some token verbal resistance. "Stop that, Todd," and "C'mon leave my breasts alone," rent the airways as well as a couple of "I'll scream, I really will" threats.

Todd came well equipped though. Retrieving the small roll of duct-tape from his pocket, he tore off a strip six inches long and pressed it neatly across her mouth. The visuals were now complete. He had the floor as it were.

Unceremoniously silenced, Shannon sat there wide-eyed as Todd continued to molest her maidenly charms. She would have aired her shock had she been able to, most especially at the point her boyfriend moved in closer and began to undo her blouse buttons all the way to her waist. She began to shake her head in disbelief as her bra was exposed and Todd's fingers slip-slided their way down inside both cups. She could see his fingers feeling her nipples and their unconcealed reaction to such treatment. It was just bad luck for her the bra had its clasp at the front.

Even as her pretty breasts spilled out into Todd's direct line of vision, she felt a hot flush coursing through her body. Humiliation, excitement, fear, expectation...all these and more were present. Right at the moment Todd leaned forward and began sucking her right nipple though, you could add another abstract noun – pleasure!

Instinctively she arched her chest forward, her eyes fully closed. Latching on to her left and majorly erect teat, he drew down hard, his free hand gently squeezing her other breast as he did so. Exactly who was enjoying this more is hard to say.

Possessed of one painfully hard erection not surprisingly, Todd simply had to avail himself of the limited time available. Unhandling her breast, his hand followed its owner's debased line of vision. That semi-parted flesh-colored freeway up beneath the girl's skirt. Pushing the hem up as he went, Todd could but stare lustfully at the resulting up-skirt opticals.

Eyes wide open now, Shannon began shaking her head in denial once more as he reached in to the depths and commenced rubbing the front of her panties lewdly. Worse was to come though as he took a hold of them and deftly drew the material to one side, exposing her most intimate of possessions to his over-heated gaze.

Staring at those tight brown curls that up until now he had only felt briefly during his earlier exploratory, propelled him into "fully procreative" status. Cute as her green panties were, they were no match for a twenty-year old near-rapist with some serious needs.

Disrespectfully ripped from crotch to waistband, their new home was the far corner of the hotel suite.

Shannon's fantasy was about to be played out - with no commercial breaks!

© Peter_Pan/Phrenetic_Ice September 2007

12