Bound for Pleasure

Story Info
Their first BDSM experience...
3.1k words
3.75
24k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially. These stories have been public for some time, but I am slowly uploading my back catalogue of stories currently.

---

Bound for Pleasure

The room was in darkness, the lack of light concealing the majority of implements from view but, if one looked very closely, they might have been able trace the outlines of various paddles, whips, dildos, butt plugs and much more, displayed at intervals along one wall. Anyone entering this room knew that there was much to cause pain and a great deal to cause pleasure waiting here... The serious question was, however, which would befall the occupants of the room in this particular session? Right in the centre of the room, a bright spotlight shone down, illuminating a perfect circle on the shiny, black floor, which reflected the light and two images, low to the ground. In the spotlight, two male furs were bound side by side: a cheetah and a wolf.

Both furs were naked from muzzle to toe, their only adornments an assortment of leather cuffs, which were securely fastened to the floor by short chains, clinking melodically whenever they shifted position. The cheetah had a metal muzzle secured around his head, so that he could open and close his mouth, but was incapable of speech, although he was calm and relaxed in the bondage, his tail twitching gently in evident anticipation. There was a black, leather collar encircling his neck with a silver tag reading "Pleasure Slave" dangling from the O-ring in front. Beside him, the wolf was noticeably more nervous with a red ball gag strapped into his maw; he restlessly leaned forward and back, adjusting his weight as the pressure grew upon his paws and knees, the waiting wearying on his nerves. Their respective partners had left the room, only for a moment, they had said. He was both anxious for his girlfriend's return and thinking with pleasant expectation of what would happen when she did.

Behind them, the door opened with a low creak and two pairs of feet padded quietly inside; the males pricked up their ears, immediately becoming absolutely still, not a hair moving out of place. The cheetah turned his head from side to side eagerly, trying to catch a glimpse of his mistress, the clop of hir hooves unmistakable no matter how slowly and carefully she walked. The hermaphrodite equine, Amethyst, chuckled quietly and came around to his front side, crouching down and stroking his muzzle lightly as he purred and leaned into her paw. Shi, the mare, was dressed only in a black, under-bust corset with electric blue stripes running vertically along it; it showed off her breasts and sheath, hir fat balls hanging beneath, most prominently. Having paid hir slave some attention, shi turned to the wolf, running hir gaze over his lightly toned body appreciatively.

"Ready, wolfie?" Shi said with a grin, beckoning the other fur forward, who had remained silent and in the shadows.

A slender, brown furred rabbit stepped into the light, nude bar the strap-on dick, though there was a gap in the leather that allowed her pale pink cunny to be shown and pleased, if she so wished. The wolf became visibly more comfortable when she came forward, whining softly as his tail wagged back and for rapidly, almost a blur. The bunny, named Celine, ran her paw down his back - from shoulders to tail base - smiling at the delightful shiver this action elicited.

"Are you ready, Sam?" She asked, repeating Amethyst's question in a more gentle tone. "Are you ready to go through with this?"

"Sam" nodded swiftly, his tail wagging even more rapidly and beating against Celine's legs. The bunny jumped and stepped away, trying to grab his tail to still it while giving stern, little murmurs that he did not hear - the wagging tail was very ticklish and she did not want the sensation right now. She did not know how to ask or tell him to stop.

"Don't let him do that," Amethyst said, eyes narrowed disapprovingly. Sam looked sideways at hir but did not stop, not understanding what he was doing wrong, if anything was really wrong at all. Was this just part of the "game"?

The wolf looked up at Celine, craning his neck around and looking confused when she shook her head sternly at him, saying very clearly that he was not to tickle her with his tail. He would have been worried, but there was a twinkle in her eye that reassured him and he did his best to look repentant, lowering his head and not objecting in the slightest when his tail was pulled up over his back. Amethyst grinned and handed a pair of cuffs to Celine, the brown cuffs attached together by a length of chain. After a little confusion over how this was to work, the bunny's face lit up and she fastened one cuff - the smaller one - around the middle of his tail, making sure it was tight enough for the wayward limb to not slip out. The second cuff turned out not to be a cuff at all, but a "play collar", or at least that's what he assumed it was as the cool leather was drawn around his neck and buckled. He was very exposed with his tail pulled up so high and Sam shivered pleasurably, clenching and relaxing his tail hole repeatedly, wishing that it was filled already.

"What would you like him to do, dearie?" Amethyst asked, groping the cheetah's rump and murring; the slave gave a little jump and purred throatily. The bunny looked uncertain and looked down at the bound wolf as if she was wondering what to do with him now that she had him bound and at her mercy.

"I guess...I'd like to be pleasured?" Celine answered, her response more of a question than a certain statement. Her muzzle flushed red beneath the fur, but her eyes were determined and her nether lips were moist with arousal.

"Go round to his muzzle then, don't be shy," Amethyst encouraged, giving Celine a light push in the small of her back. "He's here for you. For this session, he is not your boyfriend - he is your loving slave. Treat him as such."

Nodding slowly, the bunny stepped around the wolf with a little more confidence, her hips swishing and bunny tail bobbing delightfully. Winking playfully to Sam, she removed the ball gag from his muzzle, petting his head as he worked his jaw to relieve the tension that had built up there. She paused for a moment, wondering how to position herself to receive a tonguing when her "slave" was bound in such a way. In a flash of inspiration, Celine lay down on her back in front of Sam with her crotch below his panting muzzle. She raised her legs delicately over his shoulders and used them for leverage, lifting her pert rump off the floor as he dipped his head to lap at her feminine slit.

"Mm, I'll have to remember that one," Amethyst murmured quietly, stroking hir hardening cock. "Though the position might be better for other parts..."

Celine moaned happily, gyrating her hips to the skilled laps of the wolf's tongue, running over the length of her pussy, swiping her clit and dipping inside, all in quick succession. The attention was exquisite and his muzzle was soon soaked with her sweet juices. The wolf murred contentedly at the taste, licking all the more eagerly to receive more and more of what he saw as his personal "reward" to give Celine the best feeling possible, drifting into a dreamlike state. He blushed warmly at how much he was enjoying the progressing situation; he had always loved orally pleasing a lover...and now his sweet girlfriend who he hoped would become his mistress.

While licking, he was all too aware of the strap-on bobbing above his muzzle and the sensual way in which his tongue dragged against the split leather straps, which held the strap-on in place between the bunny's legs. The silicone phallus was violet, such an innocent colour for something that could give the respective parties so much pleasure and power, or lack of power... It seemed too large to ever be sunk into his behind, but he wanted it too badly to give a safeword and back out of the game now; all he wanted was to please Celine and be used by her. For one of her biggest fantasies was to take him with a strap-on. It was a fantasy that he intended to make true over and over again, as many times as she wished it.

Amethyst, playing voyeur to this exchange of pleasure, licked hir lips and snorted softly, hir dick hard and bobbing before the cheetah's muzzle. The feline leaned forward and whimpered, pressing his tongue against the thin, metal bars of the muzzle, licking at as much of the fleshy shaft as he could when it pressed teasingly against the "cage". Shi smirked and went to the cat's rear, ears swivelling to catch the enthusiastic moans and murrs of the other couple. Kneeling fluidly, she gave his rear a couple of quick spanks and pressed hir dick against his tail hole, hilting the whole length in a swift movement. It was his groans of delight and pain at being so roughly used that drew the attention of Celine and Sam.

"Are you ready...slave?" Celine said to Sam, looking down the length of her body, between the delectable mounds of her breasts.

He nodded, glancing at the cheetah's expression. The feline was panting quietly, grunting every time his mistress thrust into his tail hole, though he did not seem to be in great pain; Sam guessed that he was more used to this act than he was and he doubted his capabilities in taking the whole strap-on into his ass the first time. Even knowing this, he nodded determinedly for a second time to Celine, swiping his tongue over her engorged clit for emphasis.

Disengaging her legs from the wolf's shoulders, Celine rose gracefully to her feet, padding behind and running her fingers over his puckered tail hole with the pads of her fingertips. Sam shivered and arched his back - one of the few actions that he was able to perform while in the bondage on the floor - pushing his butt enthusiastically into her paws while a needy whimper escaped his lips. He looked back over his shoulder pleadingly, begging with his eyes only; he had been told earlier that he was not allowed to speak until spoken to, unless to use his safeword. And he was keeping to this rule admirably, Celine had to admit. He deserved a little reward, surely... Or maybe a big reward, she thought again, looking down at the strap-on with a wicked, little smile.

"Here, take this," Amethyst chimed in, passing a tube of lube over to the bunny without once breaking the rhythm of her thrusting. "Use plenty of it and take it very slowly to stretch him out."

Doing as she was advised, the bunny took the offered tube and upended it over the strap-on dick, pouring a line of pale, off-white lubricant along its length and then using her paw to spread it evenly around the entire shaft. Then she squeezed a good dollop of lube on to her messy fingers, which she then gently pressed to Sam's tail hole. He winced and then released the held tension, allowing her to push a first and then a second thickly coated finger into his ass, adding lubricant as she went to ease the friction for him. Although he was very tight and unused to having his anal ring spread for sexual purposes, the wolf's breathing was calm and he stifled a moan of desire more than once. When he tried to push back on to Celine's fingers, she knew that he was ready for the main event; Amethyst gave her a nod of encouragement and approval, watching avidly.

Kneeling to touch the very tip of the silicone dick to Sam's tail hole, Celine hesitated for a moment, wondering if this was really what she wanted to do. He wouldn't be hurt, would he? Take it slowly, Amethyst had said... If he was hurt, they could easily stop, nothing terrible would happen. Taking a deep, steadying breath, the bunny places her paws on the wolf's hips with a sense of deliberateness, calming herself before, very slowly, pushing forward and sliding the phallus into Sam's slick tail hole.

The wolf's eyes widened sharply and his tail tried to pin itself between his thighs, though of course it could not, tied to his collar as it was. The sensation of being spread open was both strange and extremely pleasurable, edged with a hint of pain, but that was not overwhelming by far. Taking her time, the bunny slid deeper and deeper, scratching Sam's lower back gently and reassuringly, pleased that he was not showing any signs of discomfort or tensing up at all. On the contrary, despite remaining snugly buried within its grey-furred sheath until now, his pink cock emerged and hardened, the knot currently unformed at the base, although it would be larger than expected when it became swollen. He moaned lowly and lowered his muzzle so that his nose brushed the shiny floor as Celine sunk the last inch of the cock right up his backside.

She let him get used to the size of the smooth, cool dick stretching him out but was surprised when he arched back, thrusting his rump into her crotch and begging soundlessly, though his head remained low to the ground. As gently as she could, Celine drew her hips back a few inches, only to bury the dildo back within Sam's stretched recess with more force, excitement and the thrill of what she was doing catching up to her. The wolf squirmed a little but did not complain, so she took encouragement from this and moved her hips steadily to pump the shaft back and forth with long, deep strokes...fucking him. Beside her, Amethyst had slowed down hir rough thrusts to take in the view, slapping the cheetah's cheek swiftly when he tried to do the same, however.

"That's it, nice and slow," sho murmured softly. "Do what feels good for you."

Her motions did not remain slow. Growling softly under her breath - a most uncharacteristic thing for a bunny to do - she dug her fingers into Sam's hips, giving a rapid series of short, sharp thrusts. A textured section on the interior of the strap-on rubbed delightfully against her clit as she did this and Sam started as that style of thrusting stimulated something within his tail hole that he was not aware existed. To his surprise, his cock dripped pre cum, a pool of nearly clear liquid forming beneath the pointed tip; he had never made such a mess without cumming!

Then again, he had never had a cock in his ass before either.

Celine could feel the pleasure building in her crotch, fancying that she could taste the sweetness of domination on her tongue, the scent of sex thickening in the air. She was briefly aware of the hermaphrodite mare speeding up hir thrusts, slamming hir hips into the cheetah's ass every time shi drove in, snorting like a stallion rutting a mare - the cheetah was hir mare for now. Following Amethyst's lead and watching Sam carefully for any sign of discomfort, Celine murred and increased her pace, thrusting hard and fast, all the while with the delicious sensation of an oncoming, explosive orgasm racing through her veins like a streak of wildfire consuming a forest. Her thrusts became aggressive and powerful, using every inch of the dick to take her pleasure - she would have her pleasure!

Amethyst nickered quietly, not wanting to disturb the duo too much, but could not restrain a full-throated whinny of pleasure as she slammed hir cock in to the hilt, the flat head of hir dick flaring out to empty hir load into the cheetah's ass. Hearing the cheetah being used and seeing the mare's motions out of the corner of his eye - combined with the strap-on dick filling his tail hole to its limit - Sam could not hold back any longer and howled loudly, spurting his cum into the pool beneath his crotch. He panted heavily and dropped lower, pushing his ass up for Celine, trying to ignore the dizzying sense of exhaustion that was swiftly overcoming him. Just a little longer, he could hold out a little longer...

He was lucky. Celine's thrusts suddenly took on a great deal more urgency and she ground the dildo deep into his backside, grinding her clit into the spot that sent electric thrills of pleasure through her. With a soft cry, she trembled, holding on to Sam as if he was an anchor in reality as she rode out her orgasm, powerful waves sweeping over her again and again, with more raw ferocity than she had imagined could be gained from the act. Sam quivered beneath her, imagining that he could feel her orgasm through the dick connecting them and, in a way, he could, as she ground and thrust against him to prolong her pleasure.

Breathing slowly to calm herself, Celine released her tight, near-painful grip upon Sam, running her fingers through his soft fur soothingly. She smiled at the evidence of his climax, thinking that, in future, she would see how he felt about cleaning it up with his tongue, but not today: he was too tired. Sensing his exhaustion and feeling as if she had run a marathon, Celine reached around to unbuckle Sam's cuffs, releasing him from the bondage and getting to her feet, offering him a paw as assistance even as she shivered in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Hugging Sam tightly to her as he was shakily assisted to his feet, Celine kissed over his muzzle and he murmured reassurances to her that he was okay, just a little drained. To their side, Amethyst released the cheetah from his bondage also, although he kept the leather cuffs and remained on his knees, purring happily with his hard, barbed cock bobbing in the air. The bunny turned with her arms wrapped securely around her wolf and smiled warmly, asking the question of Amethyst that was on both her mind and Sam's:

"When can we do this again?"