Bound Friends Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh not yet. I know it feels good but you haven't earned it yet. Now let's maybe just do a few leisure runs, while we still have the light," He said as he sat back on the bench and signaled for Andrea to get going again.

The slower pace might have been easier in some ways, but it made Sota much more picky about how high she lifted her leg as they went. Eventually she got a rhythm and found it actually sort of relaxing. The trail was not much wider than the cart, and so she was very surrounded by nature. The sun was getting low, giving everything a warm tint. The bells even started to taking on an even rhythm rather than the chaotic noise they had been earlier.

Once it started getting dark, Sota directed Andrea back to the stable where he detached Andrea and led her back to her pen, taking out her bit to hanging it up on the post. Crystal came running out as soon as they had made their way back.

"I'm sorry sir, I came to tell you but you weren't here. Dessert is starting as soon as you can make it," Crystal said very apologetically.

"Well then, let's get over there," he said as he tugged on a leash he grabbed to put on Andrea's tall leather posture collar.

The whole thing was very similar to the night before, though this time Megan was on her knees while Sophia performed with the twins, dancing to whatever they played. Andrea still wore her bells, which certainly caused the occasional distraction when they would jingle. Andrea did not come in last, but just barely. Once the punishment was over she watched Megan, who was last, get chained up as she was the night before to the heavy livingroom chain. Andrea wanted to go over and reassure her friend, who was looking very pensive and afraid, but Sota pulled her back out to the shed as soon as he was able.

He placed her back on the treadmill but did not bother with the bit gag this time. He set the machine to a fast walk and sat back watching. "May I ask you something," Andrea said once she was walking with some degree of confidence.

"Normally ponies don't talk," he said with a tone of skepticism.

"I know that sir, but as I'm still not yet a pony may I?" she said before he reluctantly agreed. "What.. well.. what would happen to me?" she asked, suddenly not sure if she wanted the answer any more.

"Well, you would be a pony of course. I have several already, hopefully you get along well. None of them right now speak English, in fact no one on the farm but me knows more than a few words of English, but since ponies aren't allowed to talk that shouldn't matter should it?" He said as he got up and walked directly in front of Andrea so he could look at her as he spoke. "My ponies sometimes travel with me, I have one in particular who has won me many competitions around the world. Mostly though they stay in Japan, I travel mostly for business, not pleasure so I don't often bring my pleasurable belongings with me. I can travel lighter that way."

"So where do they normally live?" Andrea asked, deciding that since she started asking she might as well know everything.

"In Japan of course. I purchased a small farm from my uncle, it had been in his family for nearly two centuries so was ok selling it cheap if he could keep it 'in the family.' Do you know Japan very well?" he asked. Andrea tried to shake her head but there was so little movement she eventually just audibly said no.

"Well it is in the north of the main island in a somewhat isolated area. It's just a small area of land between tree covered hills. It still has the thatch roof farmhouse that is quite old, and I made sure that all the new buildings I have had constructed match it. It is actually quite beautiful, I think you will like it. And if you are one of my better ponies you may be traveling to shows all over the world as well."

This was perhaps the worst answer Andrea could have expected. It took every ounce of strength to keep walking and not simply collapse into a ball of blubbering tears. A farm in the middle of the countryside on the other side of the world where she didn't know a word of the language. No one would ever find her, and considering he has others he clearly knows a thing or two about security. Not to mention he seemed able to travel the globe with his ponygirls with impunity! No Andrea was regretting she ever asked. She simply continued to walk in silence. Silence except for the bells at least, which continued to ring and continued their light tugging. Either Sota left or he simply went back to silently reading from his tablet. Either way Andrea couldn't see him anymore and she simply kept walking to avoid the sting of her plug if she ever fell.

It had now gotten fully dark, there were a few overhead lights in the shed, but very few. "I think we can call that a night," Sota said, coming back into view to turn off the treadmill. He unhooked Andrea and led her into the pen before finally removing her bells. Marcus was waiting and gave her legs another rub down before he put the boots back on and left. Sota had refiled her water trough and was attaching something to the wall. "You show a lot of potential, and I'm sure those bells must have teased you terribly," he said, causing Andrea to do what little head nodding she could. "Well I have something set up for you, I like to leave it for my ponies when they've had a good day. Just don't forget to have some rest, tomorrow is another big day," Sota said as he shut the gate and turned off the lights.

After some time to adjust Andrea was able to see from just the lights coming from the house. She saw what Sota had installed, it was a long firm dildo protruding right from the wall. Andrea had certainly been worked up but she didn't want to go over there. Almost a kind of misguided protest, she didn't want to give them any satisfaction.

She stood up and looked back at the house, no one was watching, everyone was on to something else, and she was simply alone with that dildo. She walked over to it and started to think about logistics. She had no hands to guide it in and no way to turn her head enough to see. She walked half way back to her blanket bed before she decided it was at least worth trying. It was something to do and it would feel nice. She backed up and straddled it. She began spreading her legs until she was low enough she felt pressure, like it wanted to bend back up. Walking forward and backward with her ankles a foot and a half spread, she realized what a sight she must have been just then.

On her fourth try she felt it slide in. It was awkward to hump but that is exactly what she tried to do, backing up first to ensure that it doesn't slip out. She didn't care if it made her look pathetic, there was no one there to see and she felt she needed this. She was sweating and her legs were starting to hurt but she kept on, knowing that if she gave up now she'd probably not try again. As she tried to quicken the pace she came crashing over an orgasm that had been hours in the making. She shouted and nearly collapsed on the floor, only able to avoid that by stumbling forward until she could collapse on the blankets.

As she came down from her high her mind was free to think again. She knew from Lea that the "big day" was when everyone packed up and left. This was probably only her first night of many like this. It seemed likely that Sota would take her, and that meant being a pony, bound likely as she was and unable to do anything about it. She tried not to think as she tossed about trying badly not to think that this might be how she spends the rest of her life. That was too hard to think about.

She had almost drifted off to sleep when the lights flicked back on. Crystal came in and silently began to take off Andrea's boots. She didn't understand it, but she didn't fight it either. When the boots were off, she was lead out to the hallway and her bit reattached. The lead from it was tied off to a ring on one of the posts. Crystal, still without explanation began to free Andrea's arms.

Andrea tried not to get excited as her mind began to race through wild fantasies that this might be an escape attempt. However all those fantasies were gone once her suddenly free hands were almost instantly put into handcuffs held above her on the post. Only then did Crystal remove the rest of Andrea's outfit, leaving her naked except for the cuffs. Crystal reattached the familiar metal bindings around Andrea's neck and ankles, attaching a chain leash to her collar. With one hand holding a cattle prod against Andrea's ass, she uncuffed her arms one hand at a time and moved them into the metal cuffs she had been so used to. Crystal instantly grabbed the chain leash and led Andrea up to the attic. Waiting all in one cage were Lea, Megan and Sophia, also each dressed in only their cuffs and collar. When Andrea was let in to join them they hugged deeply.

"Lea convinced Bonnie to let us spend this last night together. In the morning the six of them are going to deliberate and then we're going to... well," Sophia explained before looking over at the cages and trailing off.

Andrea lunged forward and hugged Lea. "Thank you."

****

The morning came slowly. The four were not awoken by any alarm or call. Once they had all been awake for some time, Crystal came with four plates of food but said nothing before returning downstairs. Unlike the night before there was a foul mood that hung so heavy over them that none of them could seem to utter a word. They each simply tried not to think about what all of them were all thinking about.

Loud footsteps came up the stairs as Crystal came with Said and Marcus behind her. "Sophia, you're first."

Sophia panicked and ran back to the far wall of the cage. She started hyperventilating as the door opened. When the two men walked inside to grab her she started screaming as she lost control of her bladder. "No, no... oh god" was about as intelligible as her cries got. She was forced into chains, hobbling her feet, binding her hands and connecting her collar to her ankle chain. The men pulled her by the chain but her legs refused to walk forward to what was waiting for her. Eventually she was simply carried, by the arms and torso down the stairs.

If there were clouds of dread earlier, it was no a storm. None of them could manage to even look at each other. Something only compounded when one of the men returned to retrieve one of the empty cages before returning back downstairs.

"Whatever happens," Megan said once they were alone again. "Know I love you all. I will never forget you." This was all it took to make Lea lose it, balling uncontrollably into her hands. The other two went to try to comfort her in a warm hug. Lea seemed a little better but it hadn't fully stopped the tears.

Much later, the sound of footsteps again broke up the hug as all three of them looked over in dread at the return of Crystal and both men. "Lea, you're next." Lea wiped away the last remaining tears and stood up facing the door.

"Lea," Andrea said as the two men began to chain her up. "Please just.. whatever you do, don't blame yourself for whatever happens to us. This isn't your fault."

Lea tried to appreciate those words but found it difficult. She was sure they may serve as comfort later but they weren't doing that now. She cooperated as she walked down the stairs, trying her best to hold her head high as she was marched down to meet her fate.

The six of them sat in a line centred around the fireplace. The dining table had been moved to the middle of them and there were papers all over it. Directly in front of them was a lone seat facing them which Lea was directed to sit on. To one side on the floor in front of Carl, Sophia sat in a cage, plugged and apparently ready for transport.

"Well Lea," Paul said. "This shouldn't come as much of a surprise to you, but you're going to be contracted to Bonnie. I have all the forms here stipulating all the terms of the arrangement, and this will be recorded to ensure the contract grade of consent remains at least a B despite both sides inability to terminate the contract prematurely" Paul explained as a blond slave walked over and handed her a clipboard with a long document attached. This confused Lea, contracts have grades from AAA to F based on how verified the consent is of both parties and how easy it is for either party to end the contract. Grade "B" contracts are the lowest level of consent most first world nations will recognize but it still requires a great deal of mutual consent. There were also levels, 1-10 indicating severity of what kinds of activities can occur, but that is independent of the grade of consent. She held a clearly labeled B9 contract, which looked completely normal and legitimate. Lea couldn't believe their gaul, trying to pass this kidnapping off as a legitimate transaction.

"This will be a 99 year term of service, the longest allowable by contract, to one Bonnie Walker. She will have the right to sell this contract and has the widest allowable domain of punishment available by law for a level 9 contract. During this time you will own no property it will all be held in trust. Take this time now to look over the contract and initial beside each paragraph to say that you have read and agree to each condition," he said, waiting for Lea to start looking over the contract.

The title at the top of the stack of papers read "Contract of Payment Delayed Employment" and was presented like any employment contract like you might get from an office job. It had become common for jobs to be done by contract like this. It ensured job security when jobs were becoming more rare while allowing the employer to delay the majority of payment until the end of service, since the Universal Minimum Income ensured that workers could survive in the mean time. UMI had really been a double edged sword in that way. No one starved but since jobs were somewhat optional, things like minimum wage were done away with.

Lea kept reading and it seemed to only get stranger. Point by point it ran through all the restrictions a slave might have, no orgasming without permission, serving your master daily, no leaving the house unless with your master, no long distance communication without permission. The odd part was that it was all written in the kind of legal language that made it sound basically like a legal mutual agreement. It would even set up a trust that would receive Lea's UMI payments and additional monthly payments from the contract holder that the slave could only access at the end of the 99 year contract. The chance that any of them would see that was not so great, but it was just perplexing why it would be put in to begin with. They were enslaving her but seemed to want legal cover to make it sound like it was mutual. Lea couldn't believe their gall.

"No. I'm sorry I'm not signing this. If you want to make us slaves you're going to have to live with it not being legal," Lea said as she threw the contract to the floor.

"No, but this is the serious part. I need you to actually sign this if we're going to move forward. This isn't play any more," Paul said a little confused.

"Fuck you. Fuck all of you. If you are going to put me in one of those cages and ship me off you're going to have to do it without the paperwork."

"Could you give us a minute," Paul said as he called over the blond slave and began talking in hushed tones with Tom and Bonnie. "Ok, I'm not understanding. Clementine. What's going on?"

"What the hell do you mean clementine?" Lea shouted incredulously.

Their eyes went wide "What do you mean what's clementine? You picked it. We went over this when we talked on the phone. I need you to drop the act for a moment so we can check in for real," Paul said with concern.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Lea said.

The faces of the people on the other side of the table went ghostly white. "Get her the fuck out," Paul shouted as he pointed to Sophia. "Everyone!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, drawing out half a dozen slaves from all over. "Clementine! Now. Get them out now! Kelly! Get the records, the computer, everything!"

A few slaves rushed upstairs to let Andrea and Megan out before returning alone. The blond slave that had handed Lea the clipboard ran outside and returned with a large laptop bag. They got out binders of paper and silently scanned through them looking everything over.

"I am officially confused," Lea said, finally calming down a bit. "I don't know what's happening. I don't know what phone call..."

"Shut up," Paul said in a genuine sounding panic. "Here, you didn't send me this?" He said as he held out a printed copy of an email conversation. It was a few pages long but it claimed to come from Lea's email sent to Paul. It outlined how they wanted to stage an elaborate fantasy. That they wanted to agree to long-term contracts of service, but wanted them called slavery and wanted to pretend that none of it was consensual. She wanted them to get Travis to pretend that this cabin was a set up the whole time, and that their final sign of agreement would be if they were caged and waiting for them. It said that they should pretend they hacked the AI when it would actually be just handed over to them. The email said that it was a fantasy of all four of them they wanted to live out but wanted to be as real as possible. There are then several letters back and forth where Paul tries to ensure that "Lea" understands what she is asking.

"We even talked on the phone, I talked with all four of you on the phone to make sure you were all ok with this," Paul said as Lea reached the end of the correspondence. "We should have those recordings on file right Kelly?" Paul said as he looked frantically over at the blond slave who was now quickly scrolling through the laptop with dedication in her eye.

"I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I haven't had control of any of my own communications for over a month since Hannah..." Lea said when a sudden realization clicked. "Hannah!" She shouted up at the roof. "Hannah show your fucking self!"

"Sign the contract Lea," came the computer voice of Hannah just as Megan and Andrea were emerging cautiously from upstairs. There was no longer any hint of submission in her voice, but a pure commanding tone that had been her usual voice.

"No! Hannah what the hell are you playing at!?!" She shouted incredulously to the shock of many of the people sitting around the table.

"Sign the contract or I post the material," Hannah said in an uncompromising voice, completely unlike the submissive tone she had been adopting throughout the last few days.

"What the hell is happening?" Andrea asked.

"Basically, Hannah posed as us and arranged this whole thing. Now she's saying if we don't sign these contracts she's going to post the videos. Which I'm sure have only gotten worse looking over the last few days."

"But why Hannah?" Megan asked.

"At the end of August you were all planned to go off to college, thus my objective of keeping you slaves would have failed. If I tried to make you turn down admission for no reason people would have come looking for you and tried to free you, and I would have failed. By signing you up for unbreakable contracts of sexual slavery with an official contract no one would be able to free you and I would have succeeded. The only way to get you to agree to something like that though would have been to make you think you had no other choice. So now I must do everything I can to sign you up. I am only following my programmed directive. Sophia has already signed, if the three of you sign than the videos will be deleted forever," Hannah explained with cold reason that underscored how surreal this all seemed.

"Hannah, how 'bout this," Paul said. "Give us to the end of the day to figure this out. But give us real privacy huh? I promise we'll be right here come evening with an answer."

1...456789