Bound Friends Pt. 14

Story Info
Andrea, Megan and Zainab have a Christmas alone.
18k words
4.48
24k
12

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, I bet one phone call and we could get be in the Bahamas by dinner," Andrea said as she sat and watched Zainab pack.

"And as tempting as that is, you made me promise that I wouldn't let you talk us out of going up to Megan's place for Christmas," she said without even breaking her stride.

"Come on, I bet we'd have so much more fun on a sandy beach, warm sun, bikinis.." Andrea replied.

"I'm sure it could be more fun, but you were really clear. I'm not going to let you get cold feet and talk us out of it. This is why I suggested we record you being firm, so I can just play you back to you. I had offered we all go to Surda, there are plenty of warm beaches there. But no, you said you'd rather go back to your hometown with Megan, and I'm coming with you and that's that. Besides, now I've bought all this cold weather clothing.."

"You don't need to bring all of it," Andrea sneared, interrupting Zainab who gave her a brief but dirty look. "What? I'm just saying that you're bringing a suitcase bigger than you! We're going to Pennsylvania, not the North Pole."

"Well.. I don't know! DC is the coldest place I've ever lived and you say it's even colder up there. I mean I was away that week last winter when we got snow."

"Yeah, I still kind of can't believe you've never seen snow. I mean there's not any snow up there now, but I still find it amazing you've just never seen it," Andrea teased.

"Well.. you've never seen.. shut up. Are you used to people strutting around in shorts in January?"

"Actually you'd be surprised how many still wear shorts when there's snow on the ground."

"Well those people are stupid and weird and.. stupid," she said as she attempted to close her oversized suitcase, finally getting it on the third try. "All right, there, all packed. We've got about half an hour till Megan's back from her.. whatever it is. The car I rented should be here soon. What should we do now?"

"We could get a taxi and be on the next flight to some sunny beach," Andrea said energetically. "Or we could.. not," she said as she sulked back down onto a chair. "I know, you're right, I'm sorry. I'm just getting some last minute nervousness. I haven't been back since.. well since summer, and I haven't talked to Megan's parents since back then either. But Megan wants me to be there, so.. I guess.. thanks for coming with me.. and for making me go.. even though you're totally being no fun right now.." Andrea continued, trailing off by the end.

"Don't worry, I've already rented a room at a motel. You and I can be there while Megan can be at her parent's house. And if she wants to join us it does have two beds. And also, if you think it's only coats and sweaters in there, then you don't know me very well.." Zainab said as she tapped her giant suitcase.

"Does that mean everything fun is already packed away?" Andrea asked with a grin.

"Of course not, I'm only bringing one suitcase," Zainab replied as she walked over to the chair Andrea was sitting on. She sat down on Andrea's thighs and moved in for a kiss. "You know, we might just have time if we're quick.." Zainab whispered before being interrupted by the buzz of Andrea's phone.

"Oh look at that, a text from Megan. 'Done early, be there soon.' You set the mood just so she'd ruin it didn't you?" Andrea asked rhetorically. Seconds later Zainab's phone buzzed from inside her pocket. She grabbed to take it out and see that the car she ordered had just arrived in the parking lot. "You're some kind of witch aren't you?" Andrea joked.

"Yes, but I'm clearly not a very good one," Zainab said before kissing Andrea a second time.

"You alright Megan? You look nervous.. I mean even for you, you look tense," Andrea finally asked as they started descending down the last mountain path before they reached the town.

"Yeah.. it's maybe a little possible there's something I didn't tell you two," she nervously said as she looked over at her friends.

"How possible?" Zainab asked with a raised eyebrow.

"There's definitely something I didn't tell you two.." Megan said before looking down. "Um.. well.. I never actually confirmed that we're invited to Christmas.. I mean I kind of assume but that.. but exams were crazy and then I just never got around to asking so.. that might be a thing," she said, nervously twitching her fingers.

"You what?" Andrea exclaimed as she sat up at attention. "I came because you said you wanted me there, but they don't even know that we're coming? I mean.. what do I even say about Zainab?"

"Well, look I can just be 'the roommate' if that will help," Zainab offered.

"No, that's.. that's not what the problem would be," Megan explained.

"Oh.. is it maybe better I don't know what you're talking about right now? Because judging from the street we just turned onto I'm guessing we're almost to your house."

"Yeah, just follow our lead and we'll let you know how much you need to dial things back," Andrea said as she held Zainab's hand reassuringly.

"Well, here it goes," Megan said as the three of them got out of the car and walked up to the house. It was crisp and chilly but the ground was free of snow. Megan walked up and after a little bit of psyching herself up, rang the bell.

"You are so going to pay for this later," Zainab whispered to Andrea who did her best to ignore it.

"Megan? Oh it's so good to see you," Megan's mom Heather said as she opened the door. "Oh I'm so glad, but I thought you were going to be going off somewhere with your roommate? And this must be her, Megan's told me so much about you," she said as she stepped outside to hug Zainab. "And of course Andrea, always welcome. But please it's getting cold, come in!"

"Yeah I kind of got busy and realize I didn't really call ahead. I guess I didn't.. I mean It's not a problem that I'm here right?" Megan asked as they all came in and began to take their shoes off.

"Well.. not right now anyway. We didn't think you were coming so we don't have anywhere for you or your friends to sleep," Heather said as she walked back toward the living room.

"We've got ourselves a place to stay already," Andrea replied cheerfully.

"Oh, it's so great to hear you've made up with your parents!" Heather sighed.

Zainab looked at Andrea confused. "No, actually we just got a room at a motel.. two beds," Zainab replied.

"Oh.. my mistake. Well that might be small but I think a lot more room than you'd get around here," Heather said as they all turned the corner into the very full living room. The room got very quiet, it was more than a little unnerving even with the friendly mood that hung in the air.

"So, I know none of us were expecting her, but it looks like we'll have a few more come to join us. Of course most of you all should know Megan's friend Andrea, and this person with them is her college roommate. Her name's Zainab, she's originally from Surda but I guess she decided to come and join us here," Heather said to the crowd of relatives and their spouses.

"What's a matter they don't have phones anymore?" Megan's father Thomas joked as he went in for a hug.

"Hi Dad.. Sorry just with finals it just slipped my mind," Megan replied as she returned the hug.

"Oh, are those grades up yet," he asked with a smile.

"Uh.. I don't think all of them," Megan replied sheepishly.

"None of us expect perfect dear, you don't have to look so dower," Heather said as she chimed into the conversation.

"Sorry, about that. It's just Alison got hers in a few hours ago, 3.8 so it's just a bit on my mind," Thomas said.

"You've had a very difficult transition and we're proud of you no matter what," Heather said in a motherly voice. "But where are my manners, can I get anyone anything to drink? Dinner will still be another half hour"

****

"Ugh.. finally some peace," Zainab said as she closed the door behind her. It had been a few hours of casual socializing after a long drawn out meal and she was thankful for having found an opportunity to slip away with Andrea. "Talk about stiffs.. I think Megan may actually be the laid back one.."

"Sorry.. I knew it would be.. well.. thanks for lasting as long as you did. I owe you," Andrea said before kissing Zainab on the top of the head.

"So.. about this whole 'you owe me' thing.." Zainab snickered. "How much more of this is there?"

"Tomorrow's Christmas Eve, then there's the day of, then.. well I could maybe be talked into leaving after that

"Can I hold you to that?" Zainab said as she pressed herself against Andrea.

"Mmm you can hold me however you'd like Mistress," Andrea said as she draped her arms over Zainab's shoulders.

"I don't know if you noticed, I was able to slip away for a bit earlier," Zainab said cryptically. "We're checked in to the motel already, you think you can call it a night yet?"

"I'll just say a quick goodbye and then I think I can."

Zainab stretched up to give Andrea a light kiss. She spun Andrea around and leaned her head on Andrea's back shoulder. "Just a quick goodbye you said?" Zainab whispered in her ear. Andrea nodded and then felt her arms being pulled behind her. Before she realized what was happening, Zainab had encased her wrists in a pair of ziptie cuffs. Andrea pulled and struggled as she started breathing heavily. "So is it still going to be possible for you to say goodbye like this?" Zainab asked as she spun Andrea back around.

"Oh, yes Mistress," she said eagerly as she looked into Zainab's eyes. She began walking out only once Zainab started guiding her. They both walked down the hallway and poked out around the entrance to the living room. "So, we were thinking of going to check in soon. Maybe call it an early night."

"Oh, ok. Well we will still see you tomorrow right?" Heather asked as she turned to face them.

"Of course, we'll see you then. Thanks for the lovely meal," Zainab said cordially. After it seemed clear that everyone had returned to what they were doing Andrea and Zainab backed up and headed for the door. Zainab slipped into her shoes but simply grabbed Andrea's, shuffling her outside in just her socks.

As the two rounded the garage, putting them cautiously out of sight of any window, Zainab pushed Andrea up against trunk of their car. Andrea set her hands down on the cold metal, bracing herself as Zainab began to slowly work her way down with her hands. As they reached her hips, Zainab pulled herself close and whispered in Andrea's ear "I've been thinking all day about what to do with you."

Andrea shivered and bit her lower lip. She watched helplessly as Zainab reached her hands around and began to unfasten the buttons of her pants. She felt the cold metal against her ass cheeks as Zainab pulled down her slacks without protest. Zainab's finger quickly found her clit through her black cotton panties and began to rub it, eliciting a groan from Andrea. But after very little attention, Zainab remove her finger and pulled Andrea's panties down as well, helping her step out of both articles of clothing.

"I know it's dark, but what if someone sees?" Andrea asked trepidatiously.

"Then we're just going to have to act quickly," she said as she opened up the trunk. She threw Andrea's clothes before turning her around. Zainab held her from behind, under her shirt and sweater. The touch calmed Andrea, allowing her to nod her head "yes Mistress."

With that, Zainab smiled. She unhooked Andrea's bra as her hands slid down. She grabbing hold of Andrea's top before quickly pulling it and her bra up and over her head, leaving it attached only at the arms. The cold air bit down on Andrea's exposed flesh, making her nipples hard as the metal studs helped to bring in the cold.

Andrea felt another zip tie pulled around her arm just above her elbow, well above her clothes. She heard a click as her lower cuff was cut and her clothes removed from her arm before Zainab quickly replaced it with another zip tie. Andrea now stood in only stocks, facing out towards the neighborhood. She suddenly felt very self-conscious. She turned around and looked at Zainab to try to communicate her anxiety.

"Don't worry, I'm putting all your clothes right in here nice and safe," Zainab said as she stuffed the last of Andrea's clothing in a small backpack. She then produced a lock to seal it shut. "That's the good news. The bad news is, the key to that lock is already at the hotel room."

"Wha.. how.. how am I getting into the room?" Andrea said, crouching down to shield herself as a sudden cold gust of wind hit her back.

"Don't worry, I've got a solution," Zainab said as she turned around and opened up her suitcase. It was empty, suddenly making it clear to Andrea why she had checked in early.

"So should I just... oh.. wow, I walked in at the really wrong time," Megan said as she rounded the corner and saw in full view Andrea bound and naked. "Ok.. well that makes sense. 'Early night,' I get it now," she said despondently.

"I'm sorry," Andrea said as she hid herself behind Zainab. "Do you want us to come back in? After we get to the hotel and I can change and come back."

"No, no you do your thing. I'll see you tomorrow," Megan said as she backed up and walked away.

"So.. where were we?" Zainab asked as she turned back to face Andrea.

"I believe I was to get into the bag?" Andrea said.

"Almost," Zainab said as she sat Andrea down at the edge of the trunk. She bent down to remove Andrea's socks and attached a zip tie at Andrea's ankles and above her knees. Zainab then helped position the bag so that Andrea could simply "fall" back into it, with a controlled fall of course. Andrea scooted up to get her ass over the edge and into the suitcase. She then bent her legs up into a ball, just barely fitting in. She swallowed nervously, watching Zainab's wicked grin as she slowly closed the lid on the suitcase, closing Andrea off from the world. She felt a jostle as the trunk closed and soon felt the car pull away, all in total helpless darkness.

****

The car puttered along as Andrea struggled in her confined surroundings. The zip tie at her knees was a little too tight for her liking, but with her hands so securely behind her there was nothing she could do about it. She simply did her best to keep from banging her head along the soft lining every time there was a turn.

When the car stopped she waited anxiously. She could hear the trunk open and heard Zainab struggle to move the large suitcase. "Uh.. I didn't think this part through," came Zainab's muffled voice. "Ugh.. you are much heavier than my clothes," she said as she began inching the suitcase up over the lip of the trunk. Andrea spread out, bracing herself as best she could as she began to tip to make it over. She closed her eyes and tried to breathe deeply not thinking about the fall that would have to be made to get her on the ground. Instead she felt the suitcase slide back into the trunk with a bit of a thump.

Andrea tried to listen but couldn't hear anything, she had not even heard the trunk close, and cool air was beginning to seep in through the zipper. At least that answered how airtight things were.

"An it's jus the one?" Andrea heard from a male voice that seemed to be approaching.

"Yeah.. just if you wouldn't mind helping me with this one that's all I need," Zainab could be heard faintly saying.

Andrea felt sudden tugs on the suitcase, bringing her back up to an angle over the trunk lip.

"If ya can't lift it, maybe it's best we open'er up 'cause you're gonna just keep having the problem aren't ya? Divide the thing up in ta two loads and ye'll be set," he said as he began to unzip the suitcase. Andrea froze as she saw the cracks of light peering in.

"No, no.. it's just.. Just bring it into the room. I'll deal with splitting it wide open when I'm in there."Zainab said as someone began to push down at the top of the suitcase to prevent it from being opened.

"Suit yourself," the man said.

Andrea watched in relief as the zipper shut again. A relief that was short lived however as she once again felt the suitcase moving, this time being lifted up and set onto the ground with more than a bit of a thud. Andrea was now right side up and no longer on her side, but she felt now that any movement might tip the bag over.

"Thanks, I think I can take it from here," Zainab said before the suitcase started to get wheeled away. It went up a slight ramp and then over a bump before Andrea heard the sound of a door closing. Andrea was tipped back down to her side before she saw the zipper open up again. As the other half swung open, Andrea looked up and saw Zainab grinning a stupid grin as she towered over her.

"Certainly not how I expected to make it to the room," Andrea joked as she tried to stretch her legs out.

"Ahh, shit.." Zainab said as she noticed the very deep indentations left in Andrea's legs and the general discoloration below the knee. "Another thing I didn't count on," she said as she ran to get a pair of scissors to cut the zip ties around her knee and ankle.

"Oh damn.. oww oww oww.." Andrea began to moan as the blood rushed back to her legs and causing pins and needles everywhere below where the tie had been.

"Here, here let me help," Zainab said as she grabbed Andrea and helped her up. She leaned heavily on Zainab as the two made it over to the bed. Andrea flopped down on her side as Zainab began to feel up and down Andrea's arms. "Everything good?" Zainab asked, causing Andrea to nod her head.

Zainab crawled into bed behind Andrea before pulling Andrea up between her own legs. Andrea's head rested on Zainab's shoulder as Zainab's arms rested around Andrea. "I'm sorry about that, I should have thought it through.."

"But I still loved it Mistress.. certainly more exciting than just walking in," Andrea said, moving her head a bit to look Zainab in face.

"Yeah, but I messed up and hurt you," Zainab lamented.

"You hurt me all the time though, and we both know we both enjoy it." Andrea said leaning back down and beginning to feel around with her bound hands. She bent herself a little to find Zainab's crotch and began to lightly rub it as best she could.

"Yes.. when I mean to do it," Zainab said as her hands began to feel around Andrea's body. "Mmm.. If I want to hurt you," she said before slapping Andrea hard on the stomach while another hand twisted her nipple. "That's pain I intend,"

"Zee.. seriously I'm fine, just a little banged up," Andrea said in a more serious tone. "This was still such a thrill, I felt so utterly powerless in there," she said returning to her more playful tone and leaning her head against Zainab's shoulder again. "I was just my Mistress's possession."

"And what a possession," Zainab said as one of her hands slid down to Andrea's clit. She began to slowly rub, causing Andrea to shutter and jostle at the sensation. "And now, I've got all night to play with my possession. She isn't going anywhere," Zainab whispered tantalizingly.

"Mmm, does your possession get to cum at all tonight?" Andrea asked.

"Oh I think so, but not for a while still," Zainab said with a devious grin. "Possessions only cum when they make themselves useful."

****

The next morning, as Andrea and Zainab drove back to Megan's house they saw their friend leaning up against the garage door with her eyes closed.. The electric car they rode in was practically silent and so it came as a sudden surprise to Megan when she heard car doors opening.

"Hey, you alright?" Andrea asked as she got out.

"I just needed a break.. I'm fine, I just needed some air," Megan said waving her hand. "I..." she began before losing her train of thought.

"So should we.." Andrea said as she motioned towards the door.

"Aunt Martha's here," Megan said. "She didn't think I'd be here so she decided to come out and.. it's made things kind of uncomfortable. She is not pulling any punches about anything.."