Bound Friends Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia smiled and picked up the weapon. She stood and looked around, seeing very few people around anymore. It seemed this was the climactic event, she wasn't sure if anyone would survive, but knew she wanted to be a part of trying for it anyway. She looked around and rushed over towards the front, hoping to join in a fight, only to watch the guest get killed right before her arrival.

The Roman had barely had time to turn before Anton ran by, nearly out of nowhere and stabbed him in the side as he ran by. The swords were designed to retract when pushed directly into a hard object tip first, looking very much to the observer like it was piercing and was simply being plunged into a body.

Anton's back was to Sophia as he became entangled in another battle. Sophia ran up behind him and plunged her sword into his upper back, right behind what would have been his lungs. Anton turned around and was startled to see Sophia standing there. "Nothing personal," Sophia couldn't help but say with the wide stupid smirk of someone who just realized they had the chance to deliver an action movie one liner.

"Very good girl. You got your vengeance in the end didn't you?" Anton said as he let his sword and shield drop to his sides.

"Looks like it.. but it was fair at least."

"That it was.." he said as he began to sit down.

"That's the last of them. Everyone can get up now" someone called out in the far distance. Anton grunted, having just that second gotten down.

"Here, let me help," Sophia said as she dropped the sword and extended her hand. He grabbed hold and pulled himself up.

"I think I probably got a key to that around me here somewhere," Anton said as he reached for a bag on his belt. He pulled out a small key, it seemed to be the same basic key that everything was using. Less to keep things from being stolen, more to make sure they can't be removed by the wearer. Sophia rubbed her wrists and draped the shackles over the sword as she picked it back up.

"And you remember our deal?" Sophia asked as the two walked back towards the front of the camp where people seemed to be gathering.

"Of course, and like I said, it's not a lie to talk you up. You were a whole lot of trouble, but it was never boring."

"Thank you. And it was good to meet you." Sophia said as the two parted ways. There were people ushering the women over to one side and she simply handed over her shackles and sword and followed.

The man who had given the introductions earlier came into sight, standing on something in order to be seen by everyone as he looked out over the crowed. "Alright ladies, we're just going to take a bit of time here to let the men clear out and we'll just be checking in with each of you how it went ok? So when we call you come to whoever it is calling you, in the mean time eat up if you haven't and good work everyone!" he said causing a small smattering of applause by those around. But Sophia didn't clap. She had already rushed over to finally get her hands some of that food.