Bound in Spirals Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wh-Wha? Me?"

"Yes you. You speak elvish don't you?"

"Ah, y-yes. But I'm not, ah... Never mind." Sam gave in, seeing her imploring eyes. "We are uh, grateful for your help."

The elven men both looked startled. They glanced at each other, then back to Sam. "Please follow us then. We will escort you through the city. I warn you to be wary, there are some radicals in the city that will see your appearance here as an insult. Unfortunately we cannot prevent all of them from attacking if they were to chose to." The elf said, but his tone did not sound so apologetic.

With that, they headed for the gates into the city of Fraeline.

—————

Thus ends Chapter 9. I'd be interested to hear if anyone had suggestions for improving my writing, I'm very open to criticism and I take every comment into consideration. So please feel welcome to leave one. I think being able to reach out to people and discuss the story or characters or anything really, is one of the best parts about writing. I pretty much reply to everything (other than insults without constructive criticism, of course).