Bound in the Basement

Story Info
Tied to her bed she was free to dream the forbidden.
935 words
3.93
20k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay splayed out naked on the fold away bed, bound by wrist and ankle. Her voice muted by the gag across her mouth, her sight deprived by the blindfold over her eyes. Though defenseless there was no sign of fear, inside her own basement she was not vulnerable. Her husband's footsteps resounding through the floor boards as he walked in the house above. She could smell the familiar washing powder and the two-day old washing pile beside the twin tubs. Here on this bed she lived out her secret little fantasies hidden from the world and the children. In this basement she was free to dream the forbidden.

The basement door opened and a creak echoed as weight was placed on the treads of the old stairway leading to her bed. She had no option but to wait for the feel of her husband's touch. The sound of the footsteps hastening to her side crunched loudly on the dirty floor, hinting at shoed feet. The smell of cheap after shave filled the air, a brand she had not smelt before. These were not the hall marks of her husband.

The touch of a latex glove glided along her inner thigh and over her hairy pussy. The new sensation tantalizing and stimulating her imagination. Could her husband still be upstairs and this, a stranger who has made his way to her side? Unable to voice her concerns or ask for her husband to identify himself she searched earnestly for any familiar signs. Any reassurance that this is really her husband and not some unknown stranger. The thought teased at her and a feeling of helplessness caressed her worries. Regardless of his identity, the person wearing the latex gloves had sweeping access to her naked flesh.

The tip of the gloved finger rubbed her undefended clit. His finger gliding between the wet fleshy lips, around the rim of the hole and back over the clit. The sensation developing a flood of emotions within her; it felt so devilish to be touched by an unknown lover. Her hardened nipples an easy target for a sudden pinch. She grimaced pulling away from the hidden hand. Jerking against the restraints, her breast so soft that a wave rippled her skin as it bounced back and forth.

She could feel several fingers slip inside her drowning pussy, the lips easily separated allowing the fingers to penetrate. They rubbed in and out and with each forward thrust they delved deeper until she could feel the cusp of his hand and thumb against her. Another finger polished her clit violently, both sets of fingers working in rhythm driving her to an intense ecstasy escalating to a crashing orgasm. Her clit stinging from the thrashing it had received, she pulled her hips from his grip.

The sound of a zipper and the scraping of pants against legs. She knew what was coming next and wiggled in a feeble attempt to escape. The gloved hands pulled her hips back straight she tried to resist but her position was useless and she knew it. Her surrender taken without request or condition. She felt his weight as he climbed onto her with the purpose of a soldier crawling to an objective. A hardon pushed against her thigh on its way to glory. It felt warm against her and teased at the flesh it touched.

Being taken was a sexual indulgence that made her wetter than wet. His hard cock had no resistance gliding into the welcoming folds of her cunt. The head of the cock pushed in further than the fingers and each thrust developing the yearning again to orgasm. His weight pressed against her breasts her hard nipples digging into his chest. She wanted this so bad it burnt at her flesh. The more he thrust into her the deeper she wanted it; she pulled at her restraints for better positioning, but they held fast. The loss of movement holding her back; sending her forward. The conflicting emotions confusing and titillating her, again she was on the edge. The yearning to go deeper, to go faster held back by the bounds around her limbs. Unable to set the rhythm or speed of the conquest she was held at that edge. Still she struggled on to find that right spot to launch into her orgasm.

Her wiggling suppressed by a gloved hand on the centre of her chest, forcing his weight upon her restricting any further movement. She moaned through the gag; a muffled moan almost pitiful. Spurred on by her moans he slammed into her harder, his hand digging into her chest as he invaded the depths of her being with a determined force. The heavy thrusting rocketing energy waves along the length of her body. Slamming into her unrepentantly until her orgasm was ripped from her, taken by this unknown stranger without care for her desires.

She could hear his moans of pleasure as he verbalised his orgasm. A sudden flurry of movement, a few jerking grunts and he squirted his load across her exposed tits. The warmth of the droplets run down the curvature of her breast resulting in a slight shudder through her body. With a final grunt he slides off her, disregarding her along with the sperm sprayed across her chest.

The mobile phone rang, echoing in the confines of the basement. "Yeah hello," the familiar voice of her husband. "Okay be there soon honey. That was our daughter she is ready to be picked up from softball. I'll get dressed and go get her, you can put the bed away."