Bound into Service Ch. 01

Story Info
A futanari finds herself mated to a tentacled being.
5k words
4.48
62.2k
58

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've decided to have some fun, and decided to mix two of my all-time favorite fetishes - futanari and tentacles. This story features the same type of futanari as seen in my other stories, with both male and female organs. Teuthids are also featured in here - the same species featured in my other tentacle story, 'Home from the Sea'.

Teuthids strongly resemble Illithids/Mindflayers/Eldritch, although Teuthids, like squids, have ten tentacles around their mouths, instead of six or four. Average height of a Teuthid is between six to eight feet, and their skin comes in varying colors. Their skulls are regularly shaped like humans, though hairless and just a bit larger than the average human. They're very powerful but also reserved and tend to not be interested in conquest. Their biggest passion is knowledge and research, and they generally keep to themselves. On occasion, Teuthids must seek mates from the women of humanoid species to mate and sometimes breed with. Most go about this in an invited manner, courting and wooing their intended brides in various ways, but a few Teuthids prefer to simply claim their chosen mates right away.

I've chosen to tell this story in a different format than I often do, so please let me know how the flow of the story is going. I wanted to make this story unique in more ways than one.

Fair warning, this story contains strong elements of dubcon.

o0o

Leneivi stared up at the ceiling, familiar now with the planes of the cavern ceiling. On occasion, she would tug at her binds, hearing the faint rattle now and then. She rolled her eyes and tilted her head back, staring at her hands suspended just behind her head, the cuffs a velvet-lined gold that glinted now and then under the lamplight. A frustrated sigh burst from her throat as she writhed around, reminded afresh of the delicacies of her dilemma. She blew a loose strand of ebony hair from her face and let out a small hmmph.

Her manhood was erect, a state that had been brought about in large part by the thick protrusions within her vagina and rear end. Firmly nestled in her shapely rear was a jeweled buttplug, ans the base connected with the even larger dildo that was ensconced within her womanhood, held in there by its partner. The plug applied constant pressure to her prostate, leaving her manhood hard and aching, and the fullness of her womanhood craved yet the presence of her master. His flesh, long, thick and warm pounding inside of her, passage aided by the slickness created by her arousal.

Gods. The memory - and anticipation - of this deed had her writhing around afresh, her cock bobbing as she did so. How she longed to close her legs, rub her thighs together and give herself a bit of relief! Unfortunately, the chains anchored at the bedposts held her ankles well apart.

"Zand'n..." Leneivi whined softly, cursing him yet begging him to come to her, and release her from this exquisite torment. Being a futanari only meant more vulnerable parts for Zand'n to exploit when he had her bound for his pleasure.

"Yes, my dear?" she heard a familiar voice whisper. For a moment, she wondered if it was but a dream, but when she opened her eyes, there he was, standing at the foot of the bed, seemingly uninterested in her predicament.

"Lord Zand'n... please. I want to cum," she begged, hoping that a bit of honesty and begging would soften his mood. She did need to cum, rather badly, and arched up at him as far as she could.

"Well, it certainly is a pleasure to see you admit to your desires." The gray-teal hued Teuthid st down on the bed, positioning himself between her legs, reaching out to caress the sac that was seated tightly between the base of her cock and her feminine opening. His fingers gently tickled the sides of the fleshy orb, her cock quivering and leaking a couple of drops of precum. She wiggled around, her cock bobbing as he ran the pads of his fingers along the underside of her sac before oh so lightly grasping the flesh and tugging at it. Sometimes he might use a cock or ball ring, but tonight he'd been surprisingly merciful and left them off when he inserted the dildo and plug into her.

"Sometimes I think you want to be punished. Look at how hard... and wet you are. You know what I am capable of, and know I find you every time, yet you try to hide from me."

She gave out a small, incredulous chuckle. "You're a sadist. If you were truly so intent on limiting my movements, you wouldn't leave me opportunities to get away from you. You let me linger in hiding for an excuse to make my punishment worse. Damnit!" The sudden exclamation came from Zand'n giving her sac a firmer tug.

"And why shouldn't I enjoy seeing you like this?" the Teuthid calmly countered, resuming his slow caress of her sac. Damn him, he knew that was one of her more vulnerable areas. A finger or tentacle sliding along it, especially if she was fully aroused was usually guaranteed to leave her wanting more, and in turn, more eager to give herself up to him.

His hand reached down to the base that sat snugly between her legs, first pressing against where her vagina lay behind the shield of gold. She groaned and pressed back at him before he moved down to press against her anus, jostling the plug.

"A Teuthid takes the pleasure of his mate seriously. Have I not ensured that each session is a pleasure for us?" He leaned over her, a tentacle lightly trailing her stomach around her navel.

"You take... too damn long... sometimes," she said with a small pout.

"Because I want us to have the most pleasure we can. I rather enjoy my intimacy with you, and I am not about to make haste of it."

About half an hour ago, when he'd first chained her up, he'd still had smudges on his skin, his smock stained with soot. He had obviously washed up, and his smock was changed in a comfortable black shirt that ended at mid thigh, with matching trousers.

"You think I should consider myself fortunate?" she asked as he pulled his shirt open and casually tossed it aside. Unlike most Teuthids, Zand'n had a frame that was slightly stockier, a build not commonly seen amongst the lanky race. But then, as a blacksmith and craftsman, Zand'n certainly appeared to be very well-suited for his job, and his work spoke for itself.

She was sometimes the recipient of his skill in the forge. The chains that bound her were of his making, as well as the toy that was nestled firmly between her legs, ensuring maximum arousal and frustration. Among other things...

"Yes," Zand'n replied in all seriousness. He reached down to lightly caress her sac again, and she let out a frustrated whine. The glowing of the lamps in the room cast the room's two occupants in light and shadow, and she arched as he came closer, his head leaning over her, his tentacles slowly writhing. His finger trailed along the flesh that divided her sac from the her groin, before lightly pressing his palm against it.

"Please..." she begged. His hand trailed lower, his finger slipping behind the base, sliding against her perineum as she felt a gentle pressure against her sphincter. It took but a moment to realize that he was going to pull his double-pronged toy from her, and she took a deep breath, trying to command her body to relax as she felt the flared protrusion of the plug being coaxed downward. While not huge, the golden plug was of a considerable size, so that she would not be able to push it out on her own.

Her whimper met her ears as Zand'n wiggled the toy as he brought his arm back ever so slowly, millimeter by millimeter. As she felt the wiggle, her body reacted involuntarily by clamping down on the toy.

"I'm trying to..." she breathed as she felt him wiggle it around more firmly. A small whimper broke free as she felt firmer tugs now, her sphincter quivering from the gentle assault. However, the largest part of the plug finally made its way past her puckered opening, and she let out a sigh of relief. As the plug finally slid free, nearly half of the dildo still remained within her womanhood. He wiggled this as a tentacle reached out to caress the underside of her cock.

Gods above, she ached so deliciously. As the rest of the toy was removed and set aside, Zand'n looked down at her and cupped her face with one hand, several tentacles reaching now to massage her breasts. She strained against her bonds, rattling them for a moment and hoping that the Teuthid who'd claimed her as his own would comply with her wordless request.

"I've wanted you from the first moment I saw you," he whispered, his words a guttural hiss as he lowered his head so that it was several inches above hers. "My thoughts were - are - still filled with you. When I am not working, I long to be with you... on you... in you..."

She brought her hips up, grinding herself against his stomach, her crotch just inches above his groin. He gave a rumbling purr of approval, and ground back, his semi-hard cock straining against the binds of his pants. Her dripping slit and aching sac thrilled at the contact. He made a short guttural sound, and as she expected from having heard it in the past, the binds at her ankles unclasped themselves. Her legs flexed, knees against his sides, pulling him closer.

"It is nice to be so welcomed," Zand'n breathed, her nipples falling under gentle assault from his tentacles. He continued this as he raised his head, and reached down to lower his pants, wiggling out of them, the tentacles parted just so that she could see his erection bounce free. He offered no resistance as she hooked her legs around his middle, drawing him back down to her. His cock slid into her quivering sheath with familiarity, and when he was fully sheathed, he stilled, obviously wanting to take a few moments to savor the union. Though she was eager for him to start pounding into her so she could come, Leneivi simply clenched around him, knowing it was one of his favorite tricks.

"Yes..." the Teuthid breathed, his tentacles continuing to tease her nipples, a couple more winding around to massage her breasts. It was not too long before he started thrusting, quickly moving in a steady pace that she found immensely pleasing.

"Zand'n? My hands..." she asked hopefully, giving her bound wrists a quick glance. He did not hesitate as he invoked another quick command, the manacles falling away. She quickly reached around to take hold of him, her nails lightly raking down his back as she pressed herself against him, her cock being pressed against with each thrust Zand'n made. The sounds the Teuthid was making was inhuman, and she was so lost in pleasure that she did not realize the irony of that fleeting observation.

Leneivi knew that her eagerness only increased his ardor, and she moaned and gasped, arching as she felt her lover increase his pace. Any pain that she might have been experienced at being pounded into by something so long and thick, quickly melted away to pleasure and searing need. His name managed to make its way out of her throat as he drove himself deeply within her quivering, slick flesh.

Using his hands to keep himself propped up, Zand'n reached out with several tentacles to caress her face and run through her hair, though his movements were more jerky and firm than they usually were, given his current rhythm.

One hand moved to her hip, and she arched against him, one of her hands at the back of his neck. The friction from his cock fiercely sliding along the sensitive ridge of flesh within her had her seeing stars, and she anticipated orgasm, eager for relief from the arousal that only Zand'n could raise to such dizzying heights. His hips snapped in long exercised rhythm, and she let out a sharp mewl as pleasure exploded from her core, sending pearly strands of her cum along his stomach and chest. It took only a few more thrusts for her lover to come to his own end, and a strangled moan met her ears as she felt hot slickness rush into her.

He continued thrusting, though he slowed down, cum leaking out of her as Zand'n shuddered in post-coital bliss. His hands dug into the sheets, and his tentacles had slowed to almost a stop, quivering against her face and hair.

"Len..." he breathed, giving her one final thrust, sliding in centimeter by centimeter. She wiggled around, and got a tweak on a nipple from one of his tentacles in response. Finally, he rolled off her, and she curled up to his side. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and idly ran his fingers through her hair.

After several peaceful minutes, her hand reached under the tentacles loosely fanned or drowsily writhing to rest upon his chest before she made her way downwards. The tip of her fingers lightly brushed along the root of his manhood, tracing the boundary between the organ and the rest of his body. Her fingers had some slickness from the cum she'd spilled on him, and she used this to her advantage, her fingerpads sliding along him smoothly. His penis was semi-hard, and she reached down to lightly cup his sac, caressing the smooth skin and giving the tight, heavy globes a massage.

His tentacles curled as he rumbled lowly in pleasure, and she smiled faintly to herself. His cock twitched as it arched up to its full thickness. She knew well by this point that once he'd become aroused, he tended to remain so for a good while, and usually wasn't satisfied with just one or two couplings per session. It was common among his kind, he said, to have long, intense mating sessions. Even being an experienced lover and having had multiple partners at a time in the past, Leneivi could still be easily overwhelmed at times by the energy and intensity her current - and apparently, the only one she would have for the rest of her life - lover possessed.

One thing that seemed to satisfy him more quickly was when she became bold with him. Her hand moved from his sac to his organ, feeling its needy throb against her palm. His grip on her hair tightened a bit, and he looked at her with half-lidded eyes, slowly nodding his assent.

There were times when Leneivi wondered if this was all just some very odd dream, but the memory of manifold experiences and physical sensations were there to remind her that this was her reality now.

o0o

Never, in all her life, would Leneivi have imagined that she would end up as mate to a Teuthid. Not that she - or anyone in Biyes, apparently - knew what one was before just very recently.

She was a futanari, a state considered in her culture to be blessed. Having male and female parts was seen as being touched by Kada, the androgynous deity of knowledge, both classical and carnal. Such girls were offered education, along with training in various arts such as music or dancing. When they became of age, there were several options that were readily available to a futanari. Among these paths was becoming a priestess of Kada, which was what Leneivi had chosen.

She would perform ceremonies at annual events with her peers, and on occasion, take a lover. As a priestess she could select to have lovers, and to employ her blessing, or choose chastity.

She was somewhere between the two. During parts of the year, she would be abstinent, but during the holidays, she would take one, or several lovers during the duration of that time. She enjoyed her life and the relative independence she had. With the gifts her lovers gave her, she was able to support herself in ample means.

A great threat eventually confronted Biyes. It was a modestly-sized but prosperous country, and there were others who envied its wealth. Against one other country, Biyes might be able to defend itself well. However, with several hostile countries in alliance against Biyes, the people knew that dark times were ahead unless they were able to fight off these would-be invaders.

The greatest magicians in the land were summoned. The priests and priestesses of Kada prayed for the knowledge and wisdom needed to avert, or at least, defend against war. Sacred rites were performed while the mages pooled their efforts to create or summon something that could keep Biyes safe.

The salvation of the country came in an unexpected form. Six beings, resembling humans whose heads were replaced by octopi, appeared. The mages and priests were not sure what to make of them, if perhaps the other side had sent these demons to devour the magi of Biyes to devastate the defenses of the country.

These beings looked at the humans with curiosity, and made themselves understood, if their accents could be hard to understand, given the structure of their mouths. They asked to know why they had been summoned, from beyond the stars, some place they called R'lyeh. The situation was explained to them, and they turned to one another, conversing in whatever tongue they spoke, one that was interspersed with guttural sounds that existed in no human language.

These Teuthids, as they called themselves, asked to be shown around the country. They wished to see how people lived, they said, and to see what knowledge was valued here. Though their presence and appearance unnerved her, Leneivi and several other Blessed Ones took them around the temple, explaining some of their mythology and answering questions. Then the Teuthids left to explore other facets of the city.

After nearly a dozen days, they deemed the Biyesians worthy of their aid, and also took steps to ensure that the country would not need to worry about war provided the kings continued to rule fairly. The eldritch magic would hold for so as long as the country did not pursue or initiate war.

Averting war saved countless lives, and the Teuthids wanted repayment. The King had been prepared to pay them in piles of gold and valuable relics, but the tentacled beings did not ask for much else than one request which sent the court reeling.

Each of the Teuthids wanted a woman. For the aid they had offered, for all the lives that were now safe, they wanted wives. Only they didn't call them wives, they referred to their desired women as 'mates'.

It was one thing to arrange a marriage, choosing the best potential spouse for one's child and negotiating terms which would suit both families. It was practiced the world over, not just in Biyes. But the Teuthids did not follow the Biyesian rules for marriage - they simply stated that they would each claim a woman that they desired, whoever or wherever she may be, and their decision was final. Naturally, many women, or their families were reluctant to consider the possibility that a Teuthid would choose them.

A young woman from a poor tinker's family was the first to be selected, having been noticed by her Teuthid mate when he and his companions had been touring the city. Then came the others. Three women from varying social strata, and one of the mages.

Though she had been hoping against it, deep in her conscious, much as she tried to deny it, she had the feeling she'd been chosen, once the Teuthids announced their demand for mates. The one who called himself Zand'n, had seemed particularly interested in her when she was showing him and his companions the temple. He did not do anything that anyone might consider lecherous - at least by human standards, perhaps - but she was certain that he looked at her much more often than the others did.

Then at the feast the King hosted that night, she again became aware of his scrutiny. And then at the gathering that celebrated the safety of the country - an event that the servants of Kada would bless - Zand'n's eyes were on her as the leader of the Teuthids, a tall, gangly specimen, made their demand for mates. The first woman had been claimed the next day. And so on until she was the last one, nearly a week later. She'd kept herself busy with visiting family, performing rites, doing chores, and preparing for the upcoming spring festival, but Zand'n found her in a side courtyard, meditating alone in the morning's light.

12