Bound: Late One Night, 2010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that exact moment he rubbed his hand over her swollen hot breasts, and Linsey jerked and shook, her entire body erupting into undulating, uncontrollable waves of pleasure. Her Daddy's thick hot cock mashed between her bottom, rubbing her hot little pussy.

Her Daddy fucked his fingers into his little girl under her tiny, little panties, reached across her, his wrist and forearm pulling her tightly against him, and gripped her entire left breast full in the palm of his hand, squeezed her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, practically lifting her weight on his fingers buried in his daughters spasming little cunt. Her father growled in her ear, her head leaned back to him, the side of his face hot against hers.

"You belong to Daddy now, little baby. Daddy's fingers are inside my little girl. Mmm, little baby, your titties are so hot, so swollen, Linsey. Let Daddy touch you. Let Daddy feel you. Ohhh, little girl, your little pussy is so wet for Daddy. You like Daddy touching you, don't you, baby? Give yourself to Daddy, baby. Yess, that's my good girl. Daddy's going to fuck my little girl. Daddy's going make you my good girl."

Hearing her father say those words, that's my good girl, sent wave after wave through her. "Yes, your, your good girl, Daddy. Oh god Daddy, nnnnughh, aaahhoooh, fuckkk, Daddy. Yes, touch, your, little girl. Oh my god, Daddy. Nnnn, yes, nnnnn, Daddyyyy, touch meeee. Wanted you, to, touch me."

Linsey could only imagine her father's huge jutting cock pressed into her little bottom. She could feel its burning heat, it's insistence. She could feel his juices now damp and hot through her panties now soaked by her father's pre-cum. She could feel the wet trail on her lower back. She couldn't speak. Everything was spinning. She wanted to ask, beg him to slide it inside her, but she couldn't, that last line, father and daughter.

Still gripping her breast in his hand, so soft and firm at the same time, so hot and simply electric, she felt her father slide his fingers from inside her, and begin to push her panties further down completely exposing her bald little slit, shining, glistening in her sweet juices. She felt his big hands brush them over her little hips. She felt him reach around, and hooking his fingers into the waistband, push them over her bottom. He was going to take her.

She wouldn't have admitted before now, she'd wanted her Daddy's cock. She had no idea she would now crave her father's touches, his voice, his commands. She had no idea she would have the courage to ask, before she even realized she was speaking, her voice dry and shaking, nervous and so, so aroused, beyond any sense, "Daddy, can I ... can I, ... see it, Daddy?" she gushed out all at once.

Collin leaned around his little girl, his cock jutting up, swollen and thick and throbbing hard, hot to the touch. He let his cock brush his little girl's hip as he reached around and sucked her hot swollen nipple into his equally hot, wet mouth. Linsey gasped. He let his cock press against his little Linsey's hip, as he reached down and began lightly stroking her wet little pussy, sliding his fingers through his little girl's silky wet bald little slit, rubbing creamy wet circles in his little girl's cum over her swollen sensitive little clit. The entire flat of his big hand pressing, rubbing her belly, her bald mound, his fingers and hand sliding in his little girl's cum.

"Uuuuuuhhooooh, Daddyyyy." Her aching swollen nipple at last in her Daddy's hot sucking mouth. The heel of his palm pressing into her bald mound as his fingers delicately flicked her clit, slid through her soft little pussy.

Collin stepped fully in front of his little girl. Linsey looked down and saw her Daddy's hugely swollen cock pointing up at her, her hips pressing out toward it, to feel it, to rub it on her as he took both of her breasts in his hands, and sucked her nipples, back and forth. She felt his cock bump and rub against her belly, his juices hot wet. He pressed himself against her loins. She could feel the burning heat of her Daddy's thick hard cock throbbing, pulsing. She felt his mouth leave her breast, his kisses move down her belly, him kneel in front of her, his lips on her groin, her thighs, his kisses leave cooling damp places where he kissed her.

She felt him kiss her bald little mound, the heat from his breath, the dampness of his breath. Collin breathed in her lovely sweet fragrance. His little girl's sweet little pussy. She sighed as she felt his tongue lick her, and then lick her again. She couldn't stop herself from pressing herself toward her father's mouth as his tongue swiped through her little slit, tasted his first taste of her tangy sweet sugary buttery cum, licking into her pink sweet hot flesh. Linsey writhed on her father's mouth, humping at his mouth, wiggling and squirming, shaking, her full weight hanging on her bound wrists. He tongued her clit in back and forth motions that made her cry out, "nnnn uhgoohhh, Daddyyy, nnnnugh, fuckkk, nnnn yess, lick me Daddy, lick my little pussy, ohhhhahh, oohhh, god, Daaddy, nnnn, fuck me, mmm, Daddy, yesss."

Collin buried his tongue in his little girl, her sweet-honeyed little pussy. He breathed her in as he stood, and his cock raged. He slid back up her legs, her belly, to her breasts, sucked and licked his little girls engorged breasts, her swollen nipples, held his little girl's puffy swollen nipples between his fingers, licked them, sucked them, pinched them wet and glowing. He licked them and pulled on them with his lips until Linsey was panting. He rose to her and took her hair in his hand, looked into her eyes, and growled so sexily, "Kiss Daddy, baby."

His hugely hard cock, pressed into her groin, sought her pink little cunt as her father's tongue sought hers, his cock touching the lips of her cunny, his lips touching her lips at the same moment. He wrapped one arm around her waist, and pulled her to him, her legs between his strong thighs, as he reached down and taking his cock, began sliding it up and down through is little girl's sex.

Linsey full with a lust she'd never experienced looked into her father's lust filled eyes, beamed into his eyes, and breathed out, "Are, are you, are you going to, fuck me, Daddy? Are you going to fuck your little girl?" her hips mashing into her father's hips, their sweat blend together, the heat of their bodies steaming against one another. "I. I, I want you, to, fuck me, Papa."

Without answering Collin slid his cock between her clenched thighs sandwiched between his, and began sawing his long hard thick swollen cock between his little girl's soft tender thighs, humping his cock pressed up and through her wet little slit, creamy smooth along her bald little cunt. He kissed her. She kissed her father back, pushing her tongue hotly into her father's mouth, her tongue dancing with his, moaning into each other.

Linsey humped her hips in rhythm with her Daddy, letting him slide his manhood between her legs, her juices so slick and hot sliding over her Daddy's cock, pressing her sweet little pussy down onto him sliding between her thighs.

Right then she felt him bend his knees, and withdraw his cock, but only so the huge head pressed up and into the lips of her creamy little slit, pressed into her, finding her, entering her.

She felt him grip her bottom so tightly in his big hands, his fingers digging into her bottom; she imagined the marks he'd leave, and she moaned. She felt him slide up inside her, spreading her open, fucking his daddy-cock into his little girl's tight little cunny. She felt him wrap one arm tightly around her waist, and she raised one leg, wrapped her calf around his thigh as he fucked up inside her, as he fucked her, his huge daddy-cock buried inside her, hot and thick and throbbing as she came, as she came on her Daddy's cock, as he growled, "Yessss, little baby, that's my good girl, cum on Daddy's cock. Cum for Daddy."

Linsey wanted to wrap her arms around her father. Her weight pulling on her wrists, her father leaning down, his mouth on her hugely swollen breasts, her aching hot nipples, his cock fucking up inside her, faster, deeper, squeezing her tighter to him, grabbing at her everywhere to go deeper and deeper into his little girl.

"Nnn, ooohhh Daddy, fuck me, Daddy, fuck me. Ohhh fuck, Daddy, cumming, cumming again, Daddy. Your cock is so hard Daddy, so big, so deep, nnnnn, fuckkk meeee, Daddy, uughhh, ooooh, fuck meeeee."

Linsey wanted her Daddy to cum, too. She wanted to feel him cum inside her. She squeezed her tight little pussy, fucked back at her father, rolled her little hips, sucked on his huge cock with her burning hot wet little pussy.

"Oh god Daddy, you're going to make me cum again, Daddy. Your cock, so good, Daddy. Cum in me, Daddy, cum in your little girl, cum in my little pussy for me, Daddy."

Linsey felt her Daddy's cock get harder and harder. She felt him swell inside her. Her words were making him so, so hard.

"You like fucking me, don't you Daddy?" She knew her words, her voice was making her father hotter still. "Your big cock in my tight little pussy. My father fucking me. My father making his little girl cum on his huge daddy-cock. Nnnn, yesss, Daddy. Fuck your little girl, Daddy. Fuck my tight wet little pussy. So wet for you Daddy. Tied up so my Daddy can fuck me. Helpless to stop my Daddy from fucking my little pussy. Cum inside me Daddy. Cum inside your little girl. I want you to, Daddy. Cum in me, Daddy."

"Mmmm, my hot little baby. Such a naughty little little slut for Daddy's cock aren't you, little baby? Yess, squeeze Daddy, baby. You're going to make Daddy cum, such a hot little cunt for Daddy. Such a tight wet little slut. You're going to fuck Daddy whenever Daddy wants from now on, little baby."

"Yes, Daddy, whenever you want."

Hearing those words, his little girl, her sweet whispering voice, her breathy whisper, "whenever my Daddy wants, my little pussy" Collin's balls tightened.

Linsey felt her father's cock swell, stretch her little cunny, and she moaned, "Daddy can have his little girl, my little cunny, Daddy's little cunny, just for you, Daddy, anytime you want me Daddy. Cum for me, cum in me, make me yours Daddy, want to feel you cum in me" she breathed into the side of her father's face.

Collin groaned, tightened, his jutting cock thrust inside her, buried inside her soft hot little pussy wrapped around him.

Linsey felt his groan course through her, felt wave of after wave of her father's cum splash inside her, his grip around her everything she imagined, their heat everything she imagined, "Nnnn, Daddyyyy."

Breathing hard together, Linsey still in her fathers arms, still inside his daughter, Collin reached up and easily untied the knot in the sashes. Linsey smiled, surprised, delighted really, as her father, sweaty and hot, carried her to her bed, her wrists still bound, her little pussy humming hearing her father.

"Daddy has more to show my little girl" as he took her by her legs and rolled her over, as he pulled her to her knees, pulled her bottom to him, as Linsey groaned, her hands still bound in front of her, on her elbows her father's still hard cock pressing into her bald slit pressed up for him, sliding effortlessly back inside his little girl's swollen pink sex, slid effortlessly deep into his little girl, hot for her Daddy's thick hard cock, throbbing, buried in her, as he pressed her shoulders to the bed, as he took a handful of her hair in his fist, "like I showed you, baby, suck Daddy's cock with your sweet little pussy, make Daddy cum with your hot little pussy. That's my good girl. Yesss, fuck Daddy, little baby. Cum on Daddy's cock. Your Daddy's little fuck toy, now baby. You belong to Daddy."

Linsey had already began cumming on her Daddy's cock, as she said to herself, whenever you want, Daddy, whenever you want.

- To be continued -